An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody had minded the sitting arrangement. On one side of the table, Todd's girlfriends were mixed with Dan, Jack and Peter and on the other side Todd was mixed with his female housemates. Sharon and Yana groped frankly and unnoticed his fully extended cock which was unfortunately tightly covered by the closed kimono and strong boxer brief. They could estimate his length but not his thickness because they hadn't a chance to get their hands around it. Their estimation failed at least by one and a half inches.

The guys on the other side had some kind of an ordeal to endure with these fantastically smelling goddesses between them. They fought a hard battle not to grope them. Of course, they didn't know they wouldn't have minded. They found some relief these bombshells would leave in a few hours.

The names of Todd's other two girlfriends, who were going to visit him as well, were unintentionally revealed. Todd thought there was no harm done and said there was first Linda, the school secretary at his former high school, thirty-six-year-old and later her sister Carol joined them, thirty-one year-old. It immediately installed the question in his housemates' minds how long he was fucking this mature school secretary. It also formed some kind of an assumption in their minds Todd may be able to get every woman he wanted. Fuck, how old was he when he started to bang the secretary? They didn't ask because they knew they wouldn't get an answer. The information these two mature women were gorgeous as well made them curious as hell.

They all helped to clear the table and to clean the kitchen before Todd and his girlfriends went upstairs for a final round of lovemaking.

Todd made leisurely love to each of them in the missionary position while the other two munched their pussies. Jill was the first to be chosen to get his biggest cum shot this morning in her convulsing cunt after she experienced two strong orgasms of her own. She again was mesmerized how easily Todd could make a woman orgasm with his unique sexual prowess.

After only one orgasm it was no big deal for the girls to make him hard again in no time. When Diana was under him and Jill and Sheryl in the 69 position the young girl didn't hesitate one second to clean the older woman's pussy from Todd's sperm load as good as she could. One orgasm for each was the reward.

With his second ejaculation Todd needed a little more time and that was long enough that Diana wailed in a string of multiple orgasms. Afterwards, the girls needed more time to suck him to an impressive erection again but they appreciated that as an advantage. There was no need to be in a hurry. They got help with a vibrator they pushed in Todd's butt after Jill rimmed his asshole furiously. The mechanical device remained in his behind when Sheryl was under him, relishing his tremendously sexual abilities.

This time Jill was the beneficiary of Todd's sperm load in Diana's cunt and also one cunnilingus orgasm was the reward for both. Sheryl was the lucky one to be ravished for a straight half hour until she was transformed into a bundle of convulsing flesh before he could save her with his third sperm load. Sheryl's body was still twitching and shaking as Todd made way for Diana who was pleased she could also suck Todd's delicious man sauce out of Sheryl's sweet pussy. Either the young girl had another orgasm or it was an extension of the previous one. The result of this crazy sex fest was they lay together in a heap breathing hard.

Todd's housemates couldn't help to be flabbergasted again how he could do that in just two and a half hours.

The three women drove home a quarter past noon after they thanked Todd's housemates profusely for their hospitality.

...to be continued.