An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lost track of how many times Kate came. She was in some kind of hyper-sexual zone. Her pussy muscles rippled and clenched and spasmed constantly. One orgasm would wane just as the next began exploding in her brain. Todd had no idea but it looked like there was only a minute time between each climax.

ʺOOOOHHH!!...That's so good...That's so gooood!!ʺ She wailed repeatedly until the words became unintelligible, babbling in sheer ecstasy. The whole time he was tweaking her hard nipples mercilessly.

Hot neon lights burst in small pieces before her eyes, blocking her from the world. She drifted, weightlessly, formlessly, in a rolling sea of bliss, oblivious to everyone and everything, knowing only the intense spasms of pleasure streaming forth from the well between her legs. Her body shivered with passion, and her blood flowed to fuel the fires ravaging her cunt. Todd was not ready to cum again, not even in another position, so he simply rode out her internal spasms and external shudders as the orgasms rushed through her being.

She threw her head back and continued howling through her latest climax and then, suddenly, collapsed on his body like a puppet cut off from the strings, obviously half-unconscious but still breathing hard. Todd admired a woman's ability to cum again and again and again...in short order. His enormous mental qualifications couldn't prevent him from needing time between each ejaculation. A span of fifteen minutes was the least to cum again after the first time. Nine times a day was his record so far in a seventeen hours span of time. Of course, after each ejaculation he needed more time to get his sperm producing system ready for another cum launch.

When reality set back into their brains, they both were exhausted. Kate needed a little longer to bring her mental faculties in order and then said, "It needed me to find YOU to have multiple orgasms again after thirty-two years. I had only one with my husband on our honeymoon when I was nineteen. I have no doubt I will have more with you soon.

"I feel exhausted at the moment but I am sure our gymnastic exercises in the future will do me very good. My stomach says it will also enhance my appetite for food. You know my body can use a few more pounds but I doubt that will ever happen making constant love together like we already did.

"My God, Todd, you are a sex god, making me cum with your fingers, your tongue, your living dildo and then giving me incredible multiple orgasms as well. I thought in the cafeteria we could maybe have a little fun together but you have outdone all my expectations far and away. Look how I doused you and the bedsheets with my squirts. I can't remember whether I ever ejaculated that much." The whole time she spoke her cunt remained lively in the orgasmic afterglow. It rippled in pleasureful waves over his fortunately slowly shrinking cock.

She kissed him and added, "I am really hungry. There is a good restaurant within just a fifteen minute walk from here. The food is good and they have a great variety of it on the menu. Their steaks and fish dishes are legendary."

After confirming he was starving as well, they had a quick fun shower together. Todd dressed in his old clothes and Kate in a nice summer dress. He politely asked her to omit the silicon pasties she had in her hands. He told her it looked so sexy with nipples poking through the fabric of her dress, and she was the confident woman not to be shy of it. As she felt the thin material of the dress slide across her hard nipples, a tingle flowed from them straight down to her pussy. She felt herself slightly shiver, and Todd noted it with a lecherous smile. She really had fun to act lewdly. Kate regretted not to have sexier spare panties stashed away in her condo than the utilitarian ones she already wore today.

She went with Todd to the man seated at the guard desk in the middle of the lavish entrance hall. After a short conversation, he took a picture of Todd with a digital camera and with a printer and a laminator he was quickly provided with a security pass. It was exciting.

Standing out of the front door, Todd mouthed a 'thank you' and asked, "Honey, how do you prefer walking with me, holding hands or holding my arm or doing nothing like that."

For a few seconds she looked at him kind of wondrously because she hadn't expected that question from this young man but then thought, 'Fuck, why not?' He obviously wasn't timid to be seen with her in public.

"Todd, my Darling, I would very much like to hold your hand." Her heart flew to him as he went to her left side to shield her from the curb, and his right and her left hand met. Hand in hand, they walked to the restaurant, schmoozing and constantly smiling at each other. They didn't care about the looks of astonishment supervising their way.

When they entered the restaurant, they waited in the open antechamber for the hostess to come and seat them. Fortunately, there was no line to be seated. After a minute a young woman came to her desk, smiling at them and picked up two menus. Todd knew very well that Kate was an important patron because the hostess only cast a quick glance at his jeans. Kate had told him not to worry.

"Good evening, Mrs. Burns. We are pleased to have you as our guest again. I assume a table for two would be suitable," the young woman said with a side glance at Todd who smiled disarmingly.

"Yes, Jenny, thank you very much," she answered and then introduced Todd. ʺJenny, this young man is Todd Walgren, a very good friend of mine. Every attention you can give him in the future will be highly appreciated. It's highly probable that he will also visit this restaurant without me, but assumingly not alone. Let me sign a declaration that all his visits are covered by my running tab. I'm sure you can arrange that and please inform Paul as well." Paul was the Maitre d' of the restaurant. On the way Kate and Todd had a quick discussion about what she wanted to do for him. She insisted on not making a fuss because she was loaded.

After Jenny seated them in a nice booth in the background, Paul came along and greeted both by their names. He was a professional and didn't even blink when he looked at Todd's jeans.

Pam, another young woman, was their waitress. She looked at Todd like she wanted to eat him for breakfast but otherwise she was all professional. Kate smiled knowingly. They ordered their meals and beverages and were well aware that the patrons and the restaurant crew were checking them out.

But that was only a very little distraction because they were completely into each other. The way they talked, the way they looked into each other's eyes and the way they touched each other occasionally (completely innocently, of course) EVERYONE knew they were lovers.

As Kate had promised, the food was excellent. Todd had ordered a big medium rare round steak with baked potatoes (as good as his mother's) and French beans. Kate had selected a fish plate with delicious sauces accompanied by rice and a side salad.

The Chardonnay they consumed was as good as what his father had in the wine cellar. It was a good thing Kate's flat was in walking distance because they emptied one and a half bottle.

Two coffees were complimented to their table after Kate signed the bill and the declaration concerning Todd. When they left the restaurant they took a detour for forty minutes to savor the fresh air and to get rid of the effects of their alcohol consumption. OK, only partially.

Back at the condo they kissed passionately, and Kate longingly looked in his eyes. She fidgeted with her hands and hopefully asked whether he could stay overnight. She would call her husband that she didn't feel well enough to drive home. It was their code she was together with a man.

Todd had expected it and was already unhappy he had to decline her invitation. He took her in his arms and murmured regretfully, "Darling, I'm really sorry to decline your invitation because I've an early morning class tomorrow at 9 am. Besides to be up early at 7 am I also have to look into a specific book this evening. I would like nothing else than to make love with you again and to sleep with you. Probably this isn't too bad because you can ask your husband this evening how often we could come together and probably you can tell me tomorrow."

Kate was a strong woman so she had no problem to get over her disappointment and Todd's concernment turned out to be genuinely. After more coffee he left the condo an hour later with the promise from Kate to call him tomorrow at noon. Half an hour later she also left the condo and drove home.

Friday noon Todd was on tenterhooks waiting for Kate's call. His housemates saw how he nervously paced around and asked him what happened. He told them he met a woman yesterday, and he was waiting for her call. Hopefully it would lead to the result he wouldn't be present all week. That really got their attention.

A quarter past noon Kate called, and they excitingly greeted each other. The happiness in their wording was palpable. Then Kate blurted out with agitation in her voice, "Darling, I think we are lucky. I came to a very good understanding with my husband and our live-in housekeeper. She is a forty-year-old woman and my husband likes her very much. Besides, she is a first-rate cook.

"We can be together from Saturday noon until Sunday mid afternoon and from Tuesday late afternoon until Thursday maybe 2 pm. That means I can sleep with you for three nights and with my husband for four nights. Also it means my husband altogether has more hours with me. He insisted on it but he is also happy for me. What do you think?"

"My God! Darling Kate, that is more than I hoped for. Your husband is a very generous man. Can we start tomorrow?"

"Yes, Honey, my husband is generous, and yes, we can start tomorrow. I can't wait to make love with you again. I'm always getting wet only thinking about you. What about we have lunch together tomorrow and then I would like to stroll with you over the campus and through town for maybe two hours to show my gorgeous boyfriend to the world? Back at the condo I promise you to fuck your brains out. Contrary to yesterday, I've some very sexy lingerie to show you. Let me surprise you."

"Kate, you're a witch. I'm hard like a rock. Let's stop here. My housemates are eavesdropping every word." They said lovingly good-by and disconnected the call.

Todd had a triumphant smile on his face as he told his housemates about the arrangement how often he wouldn't be present. They asked whether he would introduce this woman to them and he said yes, but first he had to know her better.

Then he had to call Megan. Fortunately the call didn't go to voicemail but after he said his name all he heard was a sobbing woman. He repeatedly asked her to calm down to tell him what's wrong until finally she was able to speak. "Todd, my love, I'm seriously distraught because we can't meet on Wednesdays again. I've been integrated into a project with other students and the only day we can hold a meeting is Wednesday. I can't leave this fucking project and I don't want to lose you. It also kept me busy this whole week. What a dilemma?"

"Honey, that's not as bad as you think. I'm also not available on Wednesdays any longer. How about we come together on Monday late afternoon and Friday late afternoon when I've finished all my classes?"

Todd heard a loud cry of joy and then Megan babbled, "Oh my gosh! Is that really true? Yes, yes, yes, I'd like to meet you on Monday and Friday. Can we have dinner together and then making love? We could split the bill. I've a fair allowance from my parents."

"No Megan, that's not necessary. I've got enough money. Let's just have fun together. Meet me here at five thirty on Monday and Friday and we can walk together to the restaurant. We can also try out other restaurants if you like."

"Oh, Todd, that would be wonderful. I can't wait until Monday. Thank you."

They talked another ten minutes and then disconnected the call.

He took a beer out of the fridge and with a deep sigh he sat on a couch. Four of his housemates were still present but they saw how deep he was in his thoughts. So they didn't pester him with other questions. Todd had to process what happened lately. There was Megan, a lovely young woman, who was eager to make love with him and was very fond of anal sex. There were his female housemates who badly wanted to fuck him again after the party. And finally there was Kate. With her, he was sure, he found his soul mate at Berkeley.

Cindy had won her bet about this specific woman he wanted to find at Berkeley and he was no longer without a female companion one day a week. With Megan he had also a fine, sweet tushy available twice a week. He also had no doubt he could make amicable arrangements with Kate about his girlfriends visiting him. Diana had already called him they would alternate in which combinations they would come to Berkeley. A change was as good as a rest. They had continued with their lesbian meetings on Wednesday and Sheryl was on the way to find a new boyfriend. He didn't know how long Jill or Carol would remain as his girlfriends because he was told they were asked for a date and they had accepted them.

...to be continued.