An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd had yelled more than once during her anal rampage how stunningly it looked with his cock plowing through her backdoor. Kate paid back her own coin yelling back at him how amazingly corrupted it felt to look at his feet while riding his cock with her butt. She wanted to see that later for herself so he captured her ride with Kate's digital camera.

Todd tried to lie perfectly still as Kate fucked her ass up and down his long tool, wailing all the time, "Oh God!...that's fucking fantastic! You're so deep...shit...I can feel you all the way up into my burning rectum...ohhhhh, jeezus, fuck, your cock feels so big!"

He couldn't see her face was a contorted mask of lust as she used his cock to sodomize herself. At the end the movie exposure was seriously blurred as Todd fired his cum shots in her greedy ass, matching her screaming fourth orgasm. She experienced two mighty lust explosions fucking him with her pussy and two fucking him with her butt. All in the reverse cowgirl position. While riding him with her cunt Todd pushed a vibrator in her ass and while turning to anal Kate pushed this vibrator in her snatch.

As they later showered together her asshole felt as big as a barn door. Todd tried to wash her thoroughly but Kate was not sure he could wash everything away with a still loose asshole. Her pussy was also a mess with their mingled cums.

Because they had to leave for San Francisco she opted for the reliable tampon in her pussy and the butt plug in her ass to prevent even the slightest drop of his cum leaking out of her orifices. By the way, this piece of plastic felt really good in her behind. The reason why she omitted panties was the desire to feel the smooth silk of her gown on her naked skin. She felt excitingly depraved doing it with all those distinguished people around.

The concert, as expected, was fantastic entertainment and a great success for the Berlin Philharmonic. The price of two hundred bucks per seat had been a good investment.

Back at Kate's condo they undressed, and she quickly removed the tampon out of her pussy and the butt plug very slowly from her ass. After a funny shower Kate let Todd inspect her anus and as he licked the tightly closed opening she knew her anal entrance wasn't as big as a barn door any longer. Kate planned to give her asshole enough time to close tightly the next time they would go out in public after anal sex. They put her gown and his suit in a big burlap bag provided for dry cleaning. The shop would collect it together with the other laundry.

Together with a late night snack they drank a bottle of Prosecco and then went to bed. Without having actual sex Todd snuggled behind Kate, and somehow his hard cock slipped into a warm, velvet sheath. They slowly drifted off to sleep with his hard cock securely lodged in her tight pussy. The last impression he had was her vaginal mouth literally sucking him in like a vacuum pump.

When he woke up Thursday morning he was surprised that Kate still slept and that their body connection had remained unchanged. How could that be? Had their subconscious minds instructed their bodies not to move during sleep? Whatsoever! He took it as an advantage and fucked her slowly. He found her cunt still very well lubricated as he softly slipped in and out of her twitching love tunnel. Had she experienced wet dreams with his cock up her pussy during the night?

A little later Kate started to moan, but he thought she was still asleep. However, his own growing excitement propelled him to move faster, and that also meant his pelvis then slightly bumped at her ass. As he felt her bucking back against him he pinched her stiff nipples a little harder. He felt her waking up, and then he suddenly heard her saying, not really more than an absentminded whisper, "I'm cumming." It was hardly announced as her body started uncontrollably shaking and trembling before him. Kate didn't scream through her sensational morning orgasm. Her mind was still in a haze what only allowed her throaty moans, but Todd sensed she came really hard.

His mature lover responded as always intensely to his magic weapon plowing her love field; making Kate's body and mind exploding in a fireball of unbridled lust. This morning actually wasn't anything different with her shaking in orgasmic bliss as she felt his divine organ jerking and thrashing around in her convulsing cunt, filling her with his life seed. Wave after wave of hot cum shots hit her vaginal walls. Todd growled like an ancient cave bear.

After so much of excitement Kate turned around and they lazily recovered with loving kisses. After the shower and while eating breakfast they found it convenient that on Wednesday and Thursday Todd had only afternoon classes. He was lucky the school had shifted his Thursday morning classes permanently to the afternoon starting this week. On Monday and Tuesday he had morning and afternoon lectures. On Friday he was only occupied in the morning.

Kate asked Todd, despite she new the answer, what was the biggest surprise about going away to college. He answered without contemplation, "The free time. There's so much of it. In high school we had nine periods each day until half past three. If you don't discipline yourself to study during free time, you can get into trouble. I'm an excellent student according to the professors but I also have to do my homework."

"Yes my love that was exactly what I wanted to hear from you. You're on the right track." Kate laughed and kissed him with a mouth tasting like strawberry. They were naked as always so also his steel hard cock got a taste of strawberry jam. And Kate got a taste of sweet man juice after an exciting blowjob.

Todd didn't want to leave her in the lurch and got down on her at the dining chair where he pushed her legs over his shoulders. Todd believed he swallowed a quart of female cum while he ate her out to three screaming orgasms. Additionally, her ass got again plugged with a vibrator after he had softened her anus with his mouth. Kate was still exhausted tot the core when Todd left 1 pm to drive to the Haas School of Business. She sure would need another hour to recuperate before she could drive home.

Professor Amanda Powell was the lecturer of his first class. He took his usual seat where he could clearly see her and she could see him. Amanda found nothing out of the ordinary with his usually charming smile but she thought there was a twinkle in his eyes she couldn't decipher. How could she know Todd wanted to kiss her that she could taste another pussy on his lips he had eaten out not long ago?

Mrs. Powell saw him licking his lips like he was tasting something there and that made her shiver because she remembered one of the rare treatments of her husband when he went down on her. It was no secret Todd was sexually active because he had recently blocked the advances of a bunch of female students with the information he was in no need of further female companionship and casual fucks weren't his thing. It was the public opinion Todd was together with more than one woman.

She curiously grew confused as her mind suddenly was busy with a lewd inspiration, 'Could it be he had the taste of a woman's pussy on his lips?' This thought unmistakably thrilled her, and then she scolded herself for wanting to kiss him. She felt a familiar tingling in her pussy. At that moment she came to realize she was dangerously tempted to fuck this magnificent, young man.

Amanda also wondered why he had stopped to visit the college gym this week. She had carefully checked his schedule not to meet with him again. She was a highly intelligent woman with alert eyes to appreciate a male specimen like him. It hadn't slipped her attention he was an uncanny attractive man with a strong sexual aura. She really didn't know what she would do if he would kiss her out of the blue.

But he was not only attractive. He was simply breathtaking in his appearance. He was a Grade A student and the conversations they necessarily had together she felt were incredibly exciting. His pleasant voice was thrilling and each word he spoke was to the point. Amanda was well aware he made her tingling with desire and found it beneficially that there was never a convenient bedroom near her when she felt tempted. She was nonetheless a sensual woman with a strong appetite for sex. Lately her husband had neglected her a bit because of his work.

Todd simply had stopped his gym visits because the gym in the basement of Kate's apartment building was much better equipped. It hadn't escaped his attention Mrs. Powell seemed to show more interest in him each time he was in her class. He surreptitiously caught her to check the gym schedule where he was no longer listed.

With his great sense of observation Todd was easily aware his economic professor's clothes had also been altered. Today and the last time she had omitted her conservative suits and wore a sexy blouse and a nice skirt. The blouse was fashionably cut and she had two buttons left open that Todd would bet she wore a flimsy, lacy bra underneath. It didn't look like she was braless but the bra she wore couldn't do much to keep her substantial breasts in check. They wobbled enticingly. While the skirts of her suits always came below her knees this skirt today ended approximately two inches above her knees. What a change in appearance.

The next time Mrs. Powell looked at Todd he smiled in a way it signalized her he knew she dressed sexy for him. She quickly looked away but couldn't avoid a slight blush. That was the moment he decided to make a move on her after Thanksgiving break. He assumed she was then ripe for the taking. But, of course, it would be a subtle move where she would be in full control whether she wanted to cheat on her husband or not. He was not a predator to chase married women. He would make her well aware what she was going to do.

Hannah, one of his warm admirers, was obviously a good observer. She caught Todd outside the lecture hall and asked blatantly, "Todd, what's going on between you and Mrs. Powell. I saw you looking at each other and she blushed. When you left the hall you should have seen how she looked after you. You know you have the greatest ass in your cotton slacks I've ever seen on a man. I'm sure Mrs. Powell had the same thing in mind."

"Hannah, my dear, there is nothing going on between us. You're overreacting. OK, she may show some interest in me but as far as I know she is happily married. I have no problem to admit I find her highly attractive, but I'm not that bad guy to try to seduce her probably destroying her marriage. Furthermore, there is not one day of a week I'm without a female companion in my bed. You can spread that around if you like. You would save me from saying it again."

Todd's statement sounded reliable to Hannah, but, nonetheless, she had her doubts. She also was a woman. When she had sex with her boyfriend she often thought it was Todd fucking her. Thinking that way she had more orgasms than usual, but she had the distinct impression having sex with Todd would be a nuclear bomb compared to her boyfriend as a firecracker.

...to be continued