All Comments on 'An Uneventful Visit'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Indian WACC

All your stories are the same.Are all indian husband cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what

What a bunch of crap, you write to piss people off there can be no other reason because your stories are about as excitiing as cutting yourself shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just tell me Indian women are nothing buta bunch of cheatingwhore cum dumps and just marry white men for security and because we treat you better than Indian bastards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh !!

Is there going to be a part 2 or is it just going to end here

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Gotta be kidding

I might believe the bad history...i might also believe he leaves a bag behind at the airport (but how can he be sure his bud will go get it - esp. without proper ID. ) Little else is believable. Not at all clear why she should be that intimidated. How can he bank on that enough to make a deal with his clients? How can a successful (hung) businessman not meet up with a keeper who will replace his memories of the college sweety and reduce his anger? Just way too bizarre to hold together. (How do they not have distinctive cases for their iPhones?)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I doesn't seem right to end the story here.

It certainly should have a chapter where he gets his revenge from his supposed friend and confronts his wife with what she has done.

Since she didn't give him head and let him fuck her ass before seeing the videos, it should be something she should do if she wants to stay with him.

If she did it for her old lover, then she should be willing to do it for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great voyeurism

And except for bigdaddyrich, who reads every story on this site, to hell with the other idiots who left comments. Why do they bother to read porn when it is obvious they are looking for literature?! 5 stars for the voyeurism.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Not my usual cup of tea....

but I gave it a go and it interested me. I'm not entirely sure of the whole story, but you give the reader a peek into the past and the motivations of the main characters. The "get in a few holes" line was funny as fuck.

The sex scenes were actually not sexy at all to me: I don't like coerced or forced sex scenes. But, maybe that was the point? I could not relate to hubby jacking off to the video: Even if it wasn't my wife, that sort of sex scene wouldn't do it for me (but to each their own, right?), but I got the impressiion that this guy, even if he was into freaky-scenes, etc. (and he might be, at least a little, given the exposure of his drunk wife), would not be in the least stimulated by seeing his wife betray him. Hmmm....maybe he has a bit of a cuck fetish after all. Whatever.

I really want to know what exactly is going on. I came away with: wife slutted around with Raj in college for a while, he took it too far in sharing her, she broke it off and then decided to pay him back by spilling the beans to Raj's girlfriend/fiance, Raj has never forgiven her, Raj has something over her that allows him to coerce her into sex. Maybe it was just the shower suprise, captured on video, that he then threatened her with-it was pretty much a sexual assault after all. Seems like Raj lets her off the hook after getting his 'revenge.'

Kind of leaves the protagonist with some tough choices. That said, if I were in his shoes Raj would be a dead man.

Well-written, interesting short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great stories

keep it up, write more. you have a unique style

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Another writer that hates Indian people...

Another writer that hates Indian people...And writes about all of them being whores or wimps...1*

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
skillful

expertly crafted

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I’m not into forced sex, but well written

Yes, they had history. My husband would have happily joined in; however, I’m not at all sure he would have appreciated the seemingly unwelcome forced sex. Like I said well written. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous