All Comments on 'An Unexpected Consecration Ch. 02'

by femadorer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Quite possibly...

...the hottest, sweetest, sexiest story I've ever read. Thank you thank you thank you.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sensitive, insightful, and HOT, VERY HOT !!!

It is the nature of your story, a story that is sensitive to the emotions of the main characters, insightful about their feelings, and oh so HOT !!!

You describe something that is not just sex, not just lovemaking, but something in between. Through this story you have allowed me to watch and feel through your, well - Crystal's eyes and mind. Very well done, and I felt like drawn into your amazing experience. Great effort !!

It is about your pleasure and appreciating the fact that you were experiencing it.

You created a GREAT story! Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quite possibly ... A new entry for my personal TOP 20 list !! Thanks for sharing !!

I totally accord with LarryInSeattle's comment (see below) !

The first chapter was fascinating, pouring HOT SEX; the second is overwhelming !!

Certainly nothing for readers with heart problems :-)

I'm addicted - and need MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intimacy between women and men, perfectly and sensibly described - A GREAT STORY!

I read the previous chapter and thought this was a very well written story ... the content, and unusual incident, is some of the best I have read.

Keep this high standard up - please! I'm looking forward for the next chapters ... how will these two people stabilize, secure, even improve their new found love??

I'm enjoying your story, you described your characters well enough that I want to know what is going to happen next to Crystal and John - beyond when they are going to make love/fuck again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just amazing. I'm hungry for this John too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter - PLEASE !!

Have a look, femadorer, this/your story is on the all time high scoring page. It's one of the TOP 20 of the all-time favorites. That is quite an accomplishment so please don't let it atrophy.

Chapter 1 was outstanding already, and it was the perfect introduction to what's happening here, and why.

Move over to the 'whatever you're writing on' and come up with the next chapter, please!! And make pretty Crystal even juicier and hotter and her lovers even more lusting after her. She deserves it, that's for sure.

And I can't wait!

I confess that I'm addicted...and I am most likely not the only one!!

For now - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Very well written! I love how you write with such description and yet such poetry! This story went beyond hot! So well done and so arousing. These three are made for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous