An Unexpected Consecration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean!" I beamed into Rachel's sweet, though bewildered face, "Get up lazy-bones, I've got to pee, too." Rachel swallowed hard and rolled her eyes, but rose hesitantly, and still a bit trembling.

I wasn't able to deny my own state of arousal, high and rising, especially when Rachel knelt between my thighs, heavily breathing, her nostrils quivering, inhaling my, or our, scent(s). I still was able to recognize John's heavier, muskier scent, lightly waving over from my dumped shirt, but was sure that Rachel wouldn't smell it through our actual mix, freshly home made, encasing us. Rachel leaned closer and giggled as my bladder started squirting some jets first, then letting off the steady golden stream, and my sigh of relief. Feeling her warm breath flowing over the highly receptive insides of my thighs, and over my vulva, was extremely arousing, and set off some strange emotions, poor pussy was working overtime, even contracting once, thus nearly cutting off the steady stream of urine. Rachel looked up to me, smiling brightly, and kissed me tenderly, then went towards the door, her hips wriggling seductively, opened the door a gap and called out, "John? I'm looking for tissue..."

"Crystal?" John's voice chimed.

"Nooo... tissue..." a bit louder now, "...the jar is empty, and I don't know where to look for."

"Sorry dear, I'll bring some, just a minute please."

Rachel came back, muttering, "Why would we need a crystal then?"

I chuckled, "Not WE -- John needs Crystal."

Rachel stared down to me with questioning eyes, but only managed to say, "Come on dear, we need a shower anyway... especially you, you're smelling...ahem...invitingly."

"Okay," I sighed, rising up, then turning, bending to flush the toilet, gasping with the shocking hot breath hitting my cleft, followed by an even hotter tongue, ever so soft and wet, eagerly lapping the entire crevice, to and fro, before concentrating on my peehole, circling it several times before trying to press it's tip right into it. Her hands were busy, too with spreading and squeezing my buttocks, now her left crept upwards to my left breast and pinched my still erect nipple roughly, the stinging pain rushed with the speed of light directly into my clit, furthermore 'heating the kettle'. I heard myself groaning loudly with the sudden kick of additional arousal, I felt my pussy clenching, constraining, leaking copious amounts of freshly produced juices that flooded my just before cleaned crevice again. Rachel moaned steadily whilst trying to catch my juices, slurping obscenely where licking and lapping wasn't enough, finally giving up and inserting three fingers deep into me to prevent further replenishment. Now this wasn't of any help, the feel of my juices running freely downwards over my throbbing clit, overflowing my labia and trickling down the sensitive lower abdomen towards the navel, combined with the invasion of the perfect triangle of fingers caused my pussy to gush and myself to scream with ecstasy.

My arms were screaming too, with my hands painfully cramped on the toilet seat to prevent my shaking knees and heavily trembling thighs from giving up. Grunting and heavily panting, still hanging over the open bowl, I felt Rachel's kisses all over the small of my back and the ass-crack, her hand-dildo moving ever so slowly inside my pussy, twisting and curling to stir every square inch of the vaginal walls thus prolonging my orgasm, allowing just demurring subsidence. Her left hand was now gliding over my wetted lower abdomen in circles, spreading my own juices all over. I calmed down a bit despite of all that sweet treatment, and that's what Rachel had waited for -- she slowly drew her fingers back out of my pussy, shortly hesitating at the opening to prevent the muscle ring from instant contracting, instead letting it shrink slowly. My before locked up juices streamed all over her hand and created a puddle on the bathroom tiles then. I fetched a groan with the frustration of feeling so empty, and screamed again as Rachel rammed the fingers back in, plus synchronously a well lubricated thumb deep into my asshole up to the hilt... the vehemence of this earthshaking orgasm brought me to the edge of fainting, and some over I guess.

Rachel must have pulled me back from the toilet seat and settled me into her lap, for when I came back to earth I was sitting kind and nice, encased by warm, soft skinned arms. I just sighed, enjoying this comfortable feeling, tenderly kissed and lovingly cuddled by a beloved woman - as unimaginable that thought might have been for me when I joined that party, just some three hours earlier.

"Oh my gaawwd, I must be in paradise," the few minutes of silence and relaxation ended with John's devotional praise. Rachel and I straightened to watch John's approach, bare-chested now, throwing his soaked shirt on top of the growing pile of reeking clothes.

"Will this be too much to handle, old man?" Rachel asked him, grinning mischievously, whilst lasciviously rocking her tits and spreading her legs a bit more. "You slut!" I hissed whilst cupping her twat, not missing to insert my middle finger into her opening, before I realized that she was delighted instead of feeling punished for being so naughty. I couldn't help suppressing a grin when I felt her opening contracting around my finger, and already awaited Rachel's next question, which followed instantly like suspected, "Could you please add another one, dear? I'm feeling somewhat unfilled."

John laughed loudly, whilst his eyes caressed mine lovingly, "This is what they call a boomerang, darling." My eyes opened wider as I watched him starting to remove his jeans, but John soothed me with a sly grin, "Don't you worry my love, I just need a cold...a VERY cold...shower, and a change. This scent, and an amazing sight like this...you know..."

I smiled, stood and walked over to kiss him softly after flinging my arms round his neck."Don't you need a hand, or two, my darling?"

"I suspect that would make things even worse, right now," he sighed, "But thank you for your promising offer, darling, I'll refer to it next time, promised my lovely. Now then, I prepared some drinks for you two, they're still in the kitchen, take whatever you want over to the living room, I'll be with you shortly," with that he kissed me softly, though longingly, and entered the shower stall.

Rachel stared at his ass. I should send her a photo for her bedside table. Or her pillow?

******

As Rachel and I lay on the couch, drinks within reach and lovingly kissing one another, my hands started to explore Rachel's soft, inviting body more completely, after all this was the very first time for me to touch another woman's body like this. Suddenly, and surprisingly it appeared to me that there would never be anything to compare with the feel of a woman's body, the incredible softness, the velvety, almost hairless skin, the delicious swell of breasts, hips, ass and thighs. Literally each and every square inch of her skin, her entire body seemed to be receptive far beyond any of my expectations - I had never felt like that when it came to my own body, not even whenever I'd pleasured myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy with my body, I love my satiny, sensitive skin, I love all my curves to be exactly in the right places -- and I'm certainly NOT looking through rose colored glasses - I know that I'm beautiful, everybody tells me. Nonetheless I had never given myself the same way of vivid feelings Rachel was giving me now, I had never even considered to come that close to another woman, actually I was totally bemused while becoming aware of the fact that I would have to consider myself in a different way from now on.

Rachel shuddered and writhed wildly under my unexperienced fondlings, all the time moaning, the scent of her renewed arousal drove me crazy. I wanted to feel every part of her, and I did, starting by tracing circles with my fingertips around her stomach and through the shallow valley between her beautiful, luscious breasts. My hand flattened and traced over the top of her right breast, a bit fuller than mine, creeping down the rounded slope then to the side of her ribcage, trailing further down her flank to her hips which had started bellydancing though lying flat on her back, my fingertips slowly dancing over and around her slightly protruding hipbone, until my fingers continued their trail further down along the sensually curved side of her ass and her beautiful, shapely thighs. In a clear moment I wondered if the touch of my female hand could make the experience so totally different to what a man's touch is able to elicit from a woman, and I yearned for Rachel to return the favor, later of course, as if she would ponder to waive this opportunity. Silly Me!

All the while my lips had moved to the side of her neck, kissing and licking over the heavily pounding carotid, before they traced their way up to her ear. I kissed it, and softly blew into it, then licked the inside of it with my tongue. Rachel reacted to all this with a series of louder moans, which turned me on even more - if there was no feel greater than that of a woman's skin, there was certainly no sound in existence greater than that of a woman's moans. Meanwhile my mouth had found hers for passionate kissing, whilst my fingertips slowly crawled upwards over the seam of her stockings, caressing the swelling softness of her quivering inner thighs, neglecting her vulva instead of touching it too soon (for me, that is), eliciting a frustrated grunt from Rachel that made me smile, what induced her to sink her teeth into my tongue. I judged that attack to be ungrateful, and pinched her nipple, hard. "Mmmhhhhh,.." said Rachel. In an effort to solace her I tenderly rubbed my vulva against the side of her ass, what seemed to enjoy her as much as it did myself.

We had to break the kiss, reluctantly, just to catch some air to breathe, both of us panting like mad. I kissed my way down to the swell of Rachel's firm breasts, burying my face in the valley, excited by the arousing fragrance of her skin, before licking around the underside of her near breast before drawing narrowing circles around the mound towards the areola, while my hand cupped the other breast and massaged it softly with the rhythms of her moaning, though steered clear of playing with the nipple for the moment - I wanted her to show me how desperately she wanted that treat. I didn't have to wait too long, Rachel grabbed the back of my head and practically rammed it onto the peak of her tit. Her other hand tried to sneak down to her loins, but I already had anticipated that move and caught her hand just in time, causing Rachel to let out a sharp hiss. "This time I'll call the tact, bitch," I murmured. Rachel only snorted, and tried to appear being bored, but I'd watched her pretty, flushed face since she ever so politely had forced my ministration on her tit, and her pure concentration on all the sensations I elicited from her was obvious - frowned, with half-closed eyes under heavy lids staring into Nirvana, heavily breathing in between her constant low moans - who will be deceived, my lovely?

My teeth meanwhile were busy with cycling little bites on the quivering flesh surrounding her areola, I was half around when my chin grazed over the nipple, she started to groan loudly whilst forcefully arching her back. My hand was already on its journey down south, right now exploring her navel, then moving in slow circles further down to where Rachel seemingly needed it now. My fingers drew tender circles over the length of her pubic bone, only this was a horizontal movement, and grumbling Rachel definitely wanted some vertical effort. Her ass came up in an attempt to force my hand to dive down into her crevice, and I grinned down to her areola and bit the nipple, turning it a bit in each direction whilst drawing it upward. Rachel gave a heartwarming squeak, and I heard her fingernails scratching over the couch. I decided to stop teasing her so badly before she would hurt herself, or slash the couch, and cupped her vulva.

My - was that girl hot! Her crotch was literally glowing, and unbelievably wet, my middle finger swiftly slipped all through her slit, over the slippery perineum and farther down to her pucker. I looked up to Rachel's glowing face who hoarsely declared with a sly grin, "Now see what you've done to me." Her breathless words filled me with proud since this was the very first time for me caressing a woman, and I obviously had handled everything well enough to force her to leak that much of her sweet nectar, but I played cool and only showed her the tip of my tongue, whilst my hand moved farther down the crack of her ass - it felt like flooded. I explored her quivering cheeks, both dripping. I assumed she'd created a puddle on the couch, and just before had her pretty little ass only lifted to let it dry a bit. Either way, Rachel seemed to be ready for some real fun right now, so I ran my juice-coated hand swiftly upwards, back over her pucker and dam to the lower seam of her pussy, and in one fluent motion I shoved my index and middle finger into her cunt as deep as could go, both slightly crooked to create extended friction. Rachel yelled, "Oooouugghhhh, ooaaahh mygaaaaawwwwd," and climaxed instantly. Her wildly bucking abdomen moved her seething pussy all over my inserted fingers, what added to fuel and seemingly prolong her orgasm, until her rushing juices washed them out of her sopping sex at last. I allowed myself to glide from the couch to kneel beside it, she would have pushed me off the couch anyway with her uncontrolled movements. Rachel was panting and whining so hard that I expected her to pass out, so I crawled nearer and from below held her shaking body in my arms, trying to soothe her and make her feel safe and loved, all the time planting soft little kisses all over her lovely face.

"Every time I come by you're tenaciously clinging to each other -- hadn't I seen the both of you walking by yourselves before I would guess you were Siamese twins," John was too late for the big event, again, "Dear Lord, what did you do to her, darling, I thought you were killing her when I heard her screaming... Rachel, are you OK?"

"Don't ask Rachel, she's elsewhere, just talk to me," I looked him over, he appeared to be a bit confused whilst watching Rachel's still trembling body. He had changed into boxers, with a t-shirt, and carried an impressing tent, his weapon obscenely pointing out in my direction. "Might be a member of yours could help me out?" I grinned up to him, "She made me so hot, I can't stand it anymore." I told him the truth, I was overheated, short to boiling, and needed relief, a nice cock might do the job properly. John didn't hesitate a split second and came over, kneeling behind me. I couldn't wait for him to start the action, but first he leaned over my back and softly stroked Rachel's damp hair before caressing her cheek tenderly.

"She's glowing," he muttered into my ear, rising goose bumps all over my body, "Did you set her on fire?" I wasn't able to answer, the feel of his big, strong body tenderly rubbing over my back nearly made me cum on the spot. John must have sensed it and murmured, "My sweet baby, you REALLY need it, right?" whilst getting rid of his t-shirt and boxers.

Meanwhile my pussy was literally flooded with my own juices, because in a position like this there was no way for fluids to escape my cavity, I even could hear them splashing around every time I wiggled my ass seductively, "John - PLEASE..." I had neither air to continue nor need for small talk. Smart John got the message, grabbed my hips, pushing them down a bit to get the right angle, his glans touched my sopping wet entrance for the very first time before slowly pressing into the guarding muscle ring, I heard myself groaning, "oaahh my gaawwd, daaarling," he pushed in deeper, ever so slowly, loudly growling with the sensation, for a moment I was scared his bulky cockhead might tear me apart, the very next moment every thought was forgotten when the tight muscle ring constrained over nothing before finding a close grip on his burning hot shaft... I heard myself yelling, "Oahhh my gaaawwwwd Joooohn," John paused for a moment to let my vagina get used to his girth, and then he literally rammed his hot rod mercilessly deep into my overflowing sex, all the way up till the glans bumped hard into my cervix. I felt him freezing for a moment, then squirming a bit with the painful impact whilst hearing myself sharply breathing in once before lamenting in view of this unexpectedly rapid penetration, and the sudden fullness overloading my tight belly, unconsciously emanating an unholy groan from deep inside me, that changed into some tone near to a loud howl when my sudden, earthshaking orgasm rushed through my core and entire body in waves, exploding me into a million of tiny, sparkling pieces shooting up to the stars.

I came back to earth when Rachel lifted my head up from her chest, softly, lovingly caressing my cheeks, her sweetly smiling eyes glued to mine, "Dear Lord, this was what I would call a quickie, I nearly missed it but couldn't considering your noises - have you been in a hurry, darling?" I only shrugged helplessly, I couldn't answer, still being breathless. "You looked absolutely amazing my lovely, your beautiful hazel eyes changed to dark chocolate with your orgasm, and I thought they would pop out before your lids shut closed to hold them in their sockets... and your flashing facial expressions made me wish I was in your place..." Rachel's lovingly smile touched me deeply, and I kissed her tenderly, holding her as close as she was holding me. Rachel murmured, "After resolving the case of emergency go with John for the right stuff now, and let me rest a bit. And, thank you for wearing me out ever so lovingly, darling, I love you, too." I felt tears well up in my eyes, and only managed to nod before softly stroking her damp hair and kissing her once more.

Just when I was about to turn back to John I realized that he still was buried deep inside me, his hands holding my hips tightly to stabilize me, patiently waiting for what would be next. Feeling him inside me now for the first time melt me instantly, flashing the imagination of two puzzle pieces that fell into place finally, fitting perfectly. I shrugged with recalling my earlier solicitousness thinking of not being able to take him, right now I felt complete for the first time in my life, just as if we were designed for each other. Although my pussy felt stretched like never before, far beyond any belief of capability, it simply felt just right, and I just sighed, "will you please make love to me now, John? Let's visit paradise!" The sight of Rachel's lazy smile before closing her eyes escorted us on our way to his bedroom, strong John carried me effortlessly, though still impaled on his throbbing shaft, my legs tightly clinging the back of his muscular thighs just below the lower swell of his buttocks, my arms crossed behind his neck whilst John murmured an eagre of beautiful words of love into my ear, his hands filled to the brim with breasts.

*

... will be continued in 'An unexpected Consecration', Ch. 3: Threesome?

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy. your comments will be appreciated, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2011 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.

12