An Unforgettable Roleplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get out of the chair while you're still inside me telling me to put my hands on the desk as we look at the pictures of Kristen's tongue licking Andi's pussy. You take your cock all the way out of my pussy, your head so swollen and large then thrusting all the way inside me hard and not moving for a few seconds. I feel you thrust inside me several times holding yourself inside my pussy. I can feel myself getting close as you open one of the drawers and grab one of the vibrators. You turn it on then run it all over my pussy deliberately missing my clit wanting me to beg for it as you thrust in and out of me harder and harder fucking me. "Please professor, fuck me....mmmm I want you to cum inside your student professor. I know you want to." I push back against you every time you thrust inside me gyrating my hips and squeezing my pussy around your cock.

All of a sudden I feel the vibrator against my clit as my whole body starts to tremble. I moan loudly as my pussy starts to clench around your cock as you thrust in and out. I feel myself cumming on your cock when I feel you thrust all the way deep inside me, feeling you cum hard. Feeling the hot spurts of cum going deep inside my pussy. I feel you rub the vibrator gently on my clit a few more times as you hold yourself deep inside me cumming hard. I continue to squeeze my pussy around your cock wanting to milk you through your orgasm and give you as much pleasure as possible. I feel you pull me back into the chair, both of us needing to sit down before we collapsed.

It takes you a couple of minutes to come back down from your orgasm as I feel you kissing the back of my neck. I turn around, my legs straddling your waist as I kiss you deeply pressing my body against yours. I whisper in your ear...."I love you Charles..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Nympho Wife Porn, a hard cock and a wet pussy ends in a cum kiss.in Erotic Couplings
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
The Cuckquean Dream A cheating wife becomes witness to her husband's revenge.in Group Sex
Cindy the Slut Hot wife teases and beyond.in Loving Wives
A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale Wife decides to spice up their sex live in a few kinky ways.in Illustrated
More Stories