All Comments on 'An Unknown for a Lover'

by AnimeDreaming

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A CUMMING OUT TRYST

now what to do about Hubby, the ice cream dude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

If your character is 'happily' married and 'loved' her husband why did she feel the need to turn into a lesbian? and cuckold her husband?

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 12 years ago
Me and my husband had always had a good relationship...

The sub title should read "My husband and I always had a good relationship...."

The way to determine if you use "Me or I" is to say the sentence with only one of the subjects in it.

"Me always had a good relationship..." does not sound correct in this case.

"I always had a good relationship..." sounds much better

Then you add the second subject of the sentence before whichever word you chose for yourself....thus creating the sentence....."My husband and I always had a good relationship...."

The extra "had" before the word "always" is not needed and only confuses the issue further. I am not saying it is wrong there, just unnecessary to the sentence, it is redundant. Unless you are being paid by the word it does nothing to improve the statement being made.

An example of where to use "me" would be..."Joe ran with me."

To say, "Joe ran with I" does not sound right.

If you want Joe to run with Mary also, you need to say "Joe ran with Mary and me."

I hope this straightens out the confusion in many of the writers' heads

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous