An Unlikely Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers

How the hell did she end up here…?One of the boys tried to gesture to let her slide inside the booth, but she made sure to sit on the outside edge instead. She got this impish smirk on her face as she sat down and her eyes briefly flickered across my table and into my stare. I jerked my head back to Heather and bit the back of my tongue.This is impossible. There’s no way she could have known. At least she’s with a boy… Even if he is a gangly looking guy…Was I jealous?

I tried in vain to keep my eyes on my own girlfriend. But Autumn barely had totryto force me into sneaking little glances at her. She made no effort to hide her legs under the table. They even swung out of the seat a little bit. She toyed with the fabric of her dress along her left leg, pulling it up and back down in little circles. It was effortless, maybe even absent-minded. But I was enthralled. Her flawless skin contrasted so exquisitely against the white material… How badly I wanted to see all those thighs, to dive in between them…

Okay, this isn’t like the theater. I have to focus.Checking out another girl would annoy Heather enough. Checking out a teenage girl would be disaster. Checking out your own teenage student… Well, shit. I zoned back into whatever story my actualdatewas talking about. It was something about an annoying coworker. I gave my head an obligatory shake to sympathize with her.

Our food was brought to us. Now Autumn was idly chewing on one of her nails. As if on queue, realizing I was looking, she brought her hand down to the cut of her dress. She carelessly pulled at it with her thumb, drawing it down and increasingly exposing the curves of her chest. It never revealedtoomuch, but it was enough to make it a serious challenge for me not to stare.

Heather gave me a weird look. I quickly brought my hand up to my face and shut my eye, rubbing at it irritatedly. “Guh- I’ve had something bothering me since we sat down… I think it’s trying to work its way out…” The excuse seemed to work well enough.Why can’t I get a hold of myself!?

I realized my leg was bouncing a bit under the table. My nerves were getting pushed to the edge again… And I was starting to get hard. No sooner had I noticed the feeling that I panicked,not again!With my attention focused on my indecent erection, I became even more aware of its sensitivity. It started to grow worse. My body felt hot with embarrassment. I knew Heather couldn’t see it, but I wasn’t so sure that Autumn couldn’t if she bothered to look. The thought that she might see it turned me on even more, despite my fear.

We continued to eat, and I squelched out my obsession by getting into a discussion on politics. That worked for a little while. But now Autumn was playing with her drink, pulling the straw out of the glass and wrapping her lips around it. She’d suck off the taste then dunk it back in to repeat. My cock jumped even worse. Don’t get me wrong, she didn’t look like a porn star or anything, but the innuendo was there.Or did I just think it was there?

Suddenly Autumn made deliberate eye contact with me. She stared right into my eyes, letting me know she saw me looking. I held the gaze a little too long.

“What are you looking at?” Heather blurted, looking behind her at the table across the aisle.

“Huh? Nothing…” I stuttered lamely.

“Is there a cute waitress or something?” she asked annoyed.

I realized then as she looked around that it didn’t even occur to her that I might be checking out a teenager.Well, I never had before…I gave her an indignant laugh, “Ha ha, don’t be dramatic. It’s just uh- my eye…”

“Well why don’t you go to the bathroom and wash it out then?”

Because I don’t want to get up and show off my hard dick?“No uh, I should be fine…”

“Come on, it’s been bothering you this whole time. Just go do it. NowIcan’t relax!” she insisted.

Crap. I knew once she got something like this in her head, there was no getting around it. I brought my hands down to my lap, desperate, and dug my nails as hard as I could into my left palm. It really started to sting after a little bit, and I focused all I could on the pain. “Well if you’re gonnamakeme,” I tried to joke.

“Yes!” she smiled.

The throbbing in my hand successfully dulled the throbbing in my pants, at least enough to hide my obvious arousal. I slid out of our booth and quickly shuffled away to head to the restroom. Once inside, I breathed out an anguished,‘Fuck!’and went to the sink. I turned on the water and let it run for a bit, then leaned over the sink and splashed some on my face.

I needed a game plan. Maybe if I went out and said I was feeling sick, we could leave early.No, that wouldn’t work; I haven’t said I was sick all day.

Somebody had come in while I was there and taken a leak. “You okay, bud?” he asked before leaving.

“Yeah, thanks,” I mumbled.

Maybe I could say washing my eye made it hurt worse, and now I have a headache too. That might work. I threw some more water on my face and ran in through my hair to make it look a bit more disheveled. The door opened again. I didn’t bother to look; I was rubbing my eyes with water to make them look more red.

“Feeling okay?” a voice asked.

“Yeah, I’m fi…” my words trailed off. It took me that brief moment to realize the voice that asked me was not a man. It was a girl’s voice. Autumn’s voice.

XI

That’s it; I’ve totally lost it…She wouldn’t come in here. Shecouldn’t!I slowly took my hands away from my face and looked up in the mirror. And there she was, standing a little ways behind me, curious look on her face.

I froze in position for probably fifteen seconds, which if you count it out, is really a long time to just be staring in confusion. She looked at me, then around in the room like she was a tourist.No shit, she’s in the men’s room. “What the hell are you doing here?” I finally exclaimed.

She gave me a perplexed look. “Um, it’s like, a restaurant? I’m pretty sure I’m allowed to eat here… Why? Were you hoping to take mehomeagain?” she played.

I ignored the question. “I mean inhere!” I emphasized, gesturing around me.

“Oh! Well, I thought I would come and say hi!” She was so blasé.

“You- you can’tbein here…”

“Look, I just wanted to talk to you… privately… I think I’ve been pretty nice about, um, not doing this inclass.”

My heart shook. “This is- this is themen’sroom… You can’t be seen in here…”

She practically rolled her eyes. “Well did you want to talk in front of yourfriend?”

“I don’t want to talk!” I blurted.

“I don’t wanna keep ignoring this!” she snapped back.

I gave her a‘what the fuck?’ look, but then we both turned our heads towards the door. Someone was turning the handle. Without even thinking, I grabbed onto Autumn’s shoulders and pushed her into the stall furthest from the door. I slid in behind her and swung the stall door shut, locking it. She had this bewildered expression and her mouth hung open. I placed the heel of my palm on her chin and gently closed her mouth, placing my index finger over her lips to keep her quiet.

We stood like that for a minute as whoever came in relieved himself and left. For once I was glad someone was in a hurry and didn’t wash their hands. I released the pressure of my hand on her chin and her lips opened up. My finger fell to her bottom lip and she teasingly darted out her tongue to lick it. Her big eyes looked up at me and twinkled as she slid her tongue under my finger and then closed her lips around it.

I swallowed hard, mesmerized by the sight and sensation. It was only a couple seconds, but that was still pathetically long until I managed to pull my hand away from her. I scolded her in a harsh whisper, “We’re not doing this! We’re not doinganything!”

“We haven’tdoneanything yet!” she gave an exaggerated pout.

“And we’re notgoingto!”

“Come on!” she whispered back, trying to sound seductive. It only half-worked; I could tell she was at least a little unsure of herself. “You know we have something…”

“No we don’t!” I hissed.

Her eyes narrowed. “Just because I’m yourstudentdoesn’t mean I’mstupid… I can, um-seethat you like me,” her face tilted down to my waist. My shock quickly flushed into complete embarrassment. Her little trick on my finger got me raging again. What the fuck was I supposed to say? A man can’t talk his way out of a hard-on.

“This is completely inappropriate and you know it!” I tried.

She made a classic teenage scoff, “Who cares? Don’t think I haven’t like, noticed how you look at me…” she took a little step back inside the stall and smoothed her dress down across her stomach, pulling the fabric tighter against her body. “Don’t you want me? I bet most boys at school would totally love to be you right now…”

“Uh- yeah, so go make one ofthemhappy! Like your friend you came with…” I reasoned.

Ew!Forget him, I wantyou!”She took a large step forward and pressed her body into mine, pushing me back against the stall door. The feeling of that tight body rubbing against me was heaven… especially downstairs.

I brought my hands down to her hips, looking down at her in fear and want. “We can’t do this…”

She sighed, pressing her cheek against my chest. “I’ll make you a deal… Let me kiss you again… just once… When I’m done, if you still don’t want it then… I guess I’ll leave you alone…”

I shut my eyes.I can handle one kiss… But what if it’s a trick… Who knows how she’ll react… “You know that can’t uh- happen.”

A long pause, and then, “Well, then I can’t promise what willhappenwhen we walk out of this bathroom…together.”

God, it’s almost like she planned this.“You wouldn’t…”

“It’s just one kiss,” she whispered soothingly.

I had no choice. Or at least, I felt like I had no choice. I sighed resignedly, “Fine,one.”

She looked up at me again, chewing on her lip. My pulse was racing; I don’t think I’d ever been so scared to kiss a girl even when I washerage. I slowly began to lean down to meet her lips, but she teasingly brought her head back a bit.

“I kissyou,” she reminded, “…and remember, no stopping me until I’m done…”

I scrunched my forehead in confusion as her face eased into a naughty smile. Then she started to lower herself down to her knees.What is she…? Oh… no…Her hands ran down my stomach and stopped at the belt of my pants, where she began to unfasten it.

“You can’t- this isn’t what I meant!” I croaked.

She didn’t stop. “You made a deal… a kiss is a kiss…”

I watched in astonishment as she fiddled with my belt until it was finally loose. She unthreaded it and began to unbutton my pants. I brought my hands down to hers to stop her, when suddenly we heard the bathroom door open again. She looked up at me secretly and gave a hushed,shhh

I let my hands fall to my sides, paralyzed as I tried to listen to who came in. Part of me waspositiveit was going to be Heather, or Autumn’s friends, orsomebodywho knew what was going on. But it wasn’t. It was just some guy washing his hands. I looked back down at Autumn.

She was paying such close attention to my pants, finally unzipping them and gently grabbing the waist of them and my boxers at the same time. Even though she was on her knees, she didn’t slouch at all. Her back arched in this sexy little way that emphasized her figure. From this view, I could also see down her dress…

The cloth of my boxers dragged against my cock until finally they pulled down far enough to let it spring free. Autumn almost gasped as she saw my complete erection come into view. She looked at it with some inquisitiveness, maybe even hesitation. For a brief moment I felt a tinge of pride.I’m no teenager…Whatever it was she felt, she kept looking on at it for whatseemedlike forever. Looking at her cute frame kneeling in front of me was causing my cock to jump a little with each heartbeat. I was anxious for her to start. I’m not sure what I wanted more though, to get it over with, or to just get attention…

Finally she opened her mouth and brought her face forward. I shivered as her warm breath enveloped the head of my dick. As amazing as the sight was, I couldn’t stand to look. I clenched my eyes shut.This is so… completely… wrong…Her tongue slid under the tip of me and she brought a couple inches into her mouth. My head rolled back and hit the stall door in shock.Oh wow…

She placed her hands on my hips, which at first made me tingle with even more excitement as I felt her fingertips on my skin. But I soon realized that she was going to leave them there; she was determined to stay true to her word and only give me a ‘kiss’. Her lips never actually left my cock. It was the most pleasurable torture of my life.

I don’t think she ever got even half of my length into her mouth. She kept on teasing the head with her lips and tongue, constantly swirling and sucking and licking. It felt absolutely amazing… Maybe not because she was the most experienced, but because she was so fuckingenthusiastic. My eyes finally peeled open and I watched her work.

Her eyes would alternate between closed concentration and looking up at me towering over her. Every time she made eye contact with me, I felt another guilty surge rush between my legs. I couldn’t believe I was letting my own student blow me. A month ago, this would have never even crossed my mind… And now… Here I was, my girlfriend waiting for me back at our booth… The shame was completely drowned out by my obsessive lust being satisfied.

At first I thought this would be a boon. I definitely didnotwant her to make me come. That would put me in even deeper shit than I already was,andencourage her. But this sentiment quickly melted into my instincts taking over. It didn’t take long for me to rationalize, well, the sooner I come, the sooner it’s over. And at that point, I wasdesperateto finish off.

But I couldn’t get any enduring relief. Whether she meant it to be or not, the whole thing was just a hugetease. As amazing as it felt, I needed more. I needed her to take me further into her mouth. I needed her to use her hands at the base of my cock. But I didn’t get any of this. I can’t tell you how bad I wanted to just grab the back of her head and push into her. Or at the veryleast, grab my own dick and help myself get off.

I felt like I couldn’t do anything like that though. I leaned back against the door, trying in vain to at least hold my hips still… even though without thinking I would instinctively thrust forward; Autumn always pulled back. There was no way I could activelyparticipatein what was going on. Somehow I convinced myself that if I was passive, that if this was just happeningtome, then I wouldn’t be so guilty. Yeah it was stupid bullshit, but it’s all I had to cling to in that desperate moment.

How long did this go on? I dunno. Maybe only a few minutes really. I had the dim realization that a few more people came in and left the restroom while it happened. All I could really think about was the relentless tease between my legs. But finally she stopped. I couldn’t suppress a groan as her lips dragged off of me.God, I need it so bad…My entire cock was buzzing with anticipation.

She got up off her knees, slowly pushing her body up against mine as she resumed standing. We looked into one another’s eyes. I was practically panting. Images of turning her around, pushing that little dress up, and fucking her against the wall raced through my mind.

“Okay… there was my one kiss… was it okay?” she asked, almost in a little girl’s voice.

“God, Autumn…” I sighed reflexively.

Her body still pressed into mine, “So, do you want more?”

It took every ounce of my being to muster, “N-no…”

“You don’t have to be shy… I won’t like,tellanyone…” she soothed. She ran her tongue over to wet her already moist lips.

I wordlessly shook my head.

“Oh…” she said dejected. “I guess I thought we had something… But a deal is a deal, Iguess.” She looked down and grabbed the waist of my clothes, gently pulling them up. The waistband of my boxers pushed up against the base of my erection, forcing it up and sending a continuous bolt of pleasure through me. I grunted in response.

“Oops… sorry…” she hummed. Then she brought one of her hands off my clothes and wrapped it around me. I gasped, my hips once again rolling into her touch with a mind of their own. “Let me, um- put this back.”

She eased it to point back down, tucking it into my boxers as she continued to pull my drawers up. Her grip on me was soft but firm, and she gave me little squeezes and tugs between her thumb and forefinger as she worked. The pressure focused along the middle and base of my cock; the one part I needed to be touched the most. My eyes fluttered as she continued to play with me.I’m completely on the edge… I could come like this… I can’t give in…

Autumn must have been able to see exactly what I was feeling. Even with my pants pulled back up, she made no move to let go of me. “Um… is something wrong?” she asked innocently.

“A-Autumn, I…”

She pulled at me harder, making me cut off my own speech with a grunt.Oh no, it’s too good…

“I’m not, like,hurtingyou, am I?”

She squeezed a little firmer and began to deliberately jack me off at the base. My knees started to feel weak; I couldn’t hold myself back if she didn’t stop. I tried not to look at her, but I couldn’t help myself. Her eyes were so wide in mock concern, and her lips were parted open as she breathed a bit heavy. Her awesome body was still against mine; I look down her back and saw the outline of her ass through the skirt.

Without even thinking, I brought one of my hands around and cupped her bottom. She gasped as I did it and pushed her body out a little and into my hand. I gripped her harder, marveling at how perfect it felt.God I want to be under that dress…My reaction ended up being more aggressive than I thought it would be; as she pulled her body into my hand, I pushed back and forced her back against me.

And she never let up with her fondling. I felt my dick start to swell as the unrelenting pressure built up between my legs.Oh fuck, I’m going to… I’m going to…I brought my other hand to Autumn’s shoulder to help keep my balance.

I heard her whisper, “Uh oh, maybe the kiss wasn’t enough?”

The way she said it just dripped with seduction. Or at least that’s howIheard it. Whatever it was, it put me over the edge. My entire body jerked, pushing into hers. She held onto me tight as my cock pulsed with spray after spray of warm cum into my boxers. Lights flashed behind my eyes as my orgasm shook through me.

As I came down from my high, Autumn loosened her grip and withdrew her hand from my pants. She ran it up underneath my shirt, gliding her hot palm along my stomach. I instinctively flexed from the touch, my mind still an exhausted fog.

“Wow…” she hushed, “I guess you uh… changed your mind…” she trailed off.

I tried to understand, “Huh?”

She brought her hand back down, tickling me by raking her nails along my stomach as she took a step back from me. “The deal, silly!” She paused for a moment, “Mmm…I guess you like me after all… at least alittlebit…”

Ah fuck.Now that I was regaining some of my senses, I began to realize the huge mistake I’d just made.Why the hell did I have to give in!?“Uh- no, I mean, you said…”

en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers
1...456789