An Unlikely Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You don’t have to pretend…” she interrupted. “At least, not aroundme.” Her eyes looked me up and down one more time in appreciation, and she brought her hand up to her mouth and lightly bit the tip of one of her fingers as she smiled. “I’ll try to like, not be sodistractingback at the table though…”

Her finger left her mouth and trailed down her chest, hooking around the top of her dress and pulling it down to reveal more and more of her tits. She let go and the fabric popped back up before she gottoofar…Damn it. I was staring like an idiot. And she knew it.

But just like that, it was over.

Without any more exchange of words, she opened the stall door, poked her head out to make sure nobody was there, and then snuck out of the restroom. I stood there in mute shock, wondering how the fuck I was going to explain myself to Heather. I went over to the mirror and discovered, thankfully, that all the cum I just shot into my boxers didn’t show through to my jeans.At least I have that…

I splashed more water on my face to make myself look a little more disheveled (not that I particularly needed it at this point). Then I went back to my booth, my girlfriend at first looking pretty fucking annoyed, but then concerned.

Then I lied my ass off. I told her when I tried to wash out my eye, whatever was in there must have cut of scraped me. It hurt like hell. So I kept trying to wash it, but it kept stinging. Then I got a huge headache and got faint… I had to go in one of the stalls and just sit down on a toilet for a few minutes until my ears stopped ringing and the room stopped spinning. Finally I came back out, losing track of time and just feeling like shit. My eye still was still sore and my head was throbbing.

She told the next waiter that walked by to get us boxes and a check. Within five minutes we were getting up from the booth to go home. As I stood up, I glanced over at Autumn, who to her credit was dutifully ignoring me since I got back. We made brief eye contact and she jutted out her lower lip into an exaggerated pout. She took her hand off her drink and gave me a very subtle‘bye’wave. I clenched my eyes shut and rubbed my temples.

“Come on, let’s get you home,” Heather soothed.

XII

Another guilt-filled weekend went by. When I wasn’t desperately masturbating to our last encounter, I sat and worried about Monday. Was she going to keep up her advances? Of course she would… I broke her “deal” after all. And before, I could at least convince myself that even if she saw me get hard, I still hadn’t really done anything wrong. Now all bets were off. She gave me a blow job, then jerked me until I came. In my pants. With my girlfriend waiting in the other room…

I was wracked with shame. It wasn’t just that I had let myself cheat on Heather. And it wasn’t that I was letting myself get swept up in an affair with myhigh schoolstudent… It wasn’t even that I was putting my entire life, career,everythingon the line. The worst part was that Ilikedit. That the forbidden nature of it all just kept fueling my fantasies, making me want more… no matter how much I told myself I didn’t, or at leastshouldn’t.

I was practically waiting for that cliché day where she came in during lunch or after school, asking for some ‘extra tutoring’. The idea terrified me, mostly because I couldn’t stop thinking about it. There couldn’tbea more dangerous place to fuck. But would she try? Could I resist? How am I so weak for this girl?

Monday came. I was a mess. Autumn did nothing.

Tuesday came. Same thing.

Wednesday came, and now I was really nervous. The next installment of their story was due. Obviously there wasn’t even a possibility that shewouldn’twrite about the restaurant. I was anxious to see it.Afraidto see it. At the end of class, when all the students were stopping by my desk to hand it to me, Autumn gave me an innocent smile. My face immediately flushed a deep red. I faked a coughing fit to mask it. God, if any other student eventhoughtthey knew what was going on, the rumors would spread like fire.

As soon as the room was empty, I pulled out her paper to read over it. I was only a couple sentences in when another colleague popped his head in the door. “Hey, do you eat anymore? We haven’t seen you in the lounge lately.”

I nervously slammed the paper down on the desk and jerked my head up, then eased into a fake grin. “Oh, uh, hey Tom. I’m just a little behind these last few weeks. Been real busy, on top of all the grading…”

“If you say so,” he said sarcastically. “Try not to starve.”

Back to the paper.

‘She felt a little guilty about going to the restaurant. It was cheating after all. Unlike their previous encounters, this one was intentional. He had left his computer in the classroom unattended. She just happened to see his email on the screen. His friend… girlfriend even?... said they should go to the restaurant that day. He had not replied yet, but the girl knew at that moment that she would find a reason to be there. Just in case.’

That. Bitch. Iknewit seemed too unlikely… That she seemed a littletooconfident about everything going on. I can’t believe she played me so bad. But my dick swelled anyway. The thought of her going through all that trouble to seduce me was as flattering as it was sexy and wrong.

I kept reading, having only the self-restraint to not touch myself under my desk. She talked about how nervous she was in the bathroom. About how surprised she was that I got so nervous aroundher. About the look on my face when she got down on her knees… It was a vivid picture of everything that happened, from her point of view. God it was hot. But then I got to something even more unexpected.

‘So he broke their deal… and she was dying to talk about it. She had to get it out to *someone*! But who could she tell? It was her little secret… She knew she shouldn’t let anybody else know, but there was no way she could keep it bottled up. So she decided to sneak her cell phone number into one of her papers that she turned in. She knew he would call her. He would even call her *that* night! Because he knew if he didn’t, she would have to talk to somebody *else* about it…’

She wrote about hoping I’d call before her “bedtime” fairly early in the evening. And sure enough, a phone number was inserted in the paper, with a few more allusions to what would happen if I didn’t call. And how excited she was to receive that call. I put the paper back down and wiped my hands on my pants, which had begun to perspire. I was in a sort of panicked-calm. The kind where part of you knows you’re absolutely screwed, but even your nerves are too scared to react yet.

Would she really tell somebody else if I didn’t call her? She couldn’t… It would be a stain on her academic record. Colleges would hate it. She’s bluffing.But then again… If she just told a friend, if it was only rumor… That would be enough to fuck me over, and let her completely off the hook. Would she do that to me? Was I willing to risk it?Could I ignore how bad I wanted to call her anyway…?

My mind was shot for the rest of the day. My lessons were distracted to the point that even the students could tell I wasn’t into it. The more I thought about Autumn, and I could not stop thinking about her, the more worried I got. We’re not just talking butterflies in my stomach; they wereeverywhere. Even my scalp tingled from anxiety.

Once I got home, I spent most of my time pacing around the room, staring at my own cell phone that I tossed on the table. More than once I had picked it up to actually call her, but I backed out. What the hell would I even say?Hey, about that blowjob… I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it, but keep it under your hat. Thanks, bye.Gimme a break.

In her paper, she claimed she would need to be in bed by 9:00 that night. I knew that was shit. Whether she was trying to sound cute or innocent or young, I don’t know. I figured she was trying to pressure me into calling her at a reasonable hour, instead of at 1:00am when everyone was asleep.

The hours slowly ticked away. I couldn’t call early anyway. I didn’t want to sound desperate. Somehow I needed to showsomecontrol, if that could even be accomplished anymore. So I made a sandwich. It took me about an hour to eat it; I barely had any appetite. At some point I decided I’d call at 7:00. No, that was too round a number, like Iplannedit. 7:12… that would work.Fuck! Am I one of her teenage crushes or a fucking adult!?

I already had the number dialed in. I was just waiting to actually go through with it and press ‘Send’. Everything told me I shouldn’t do it, but I had to.Needed to. With my hand trembling, I finally initiated the call. I held the phone up to my ear and watched the clock (it was only 6:58). It rang once. It rang twice.

There was a knock at my door. I was so startled that I actually dropped the phone and it clattered down onto the floor.What the hell!?I bent over and grabbed the phone, taking huge strides on the way to the door to see who it was.It couldn’t be her… that’s impossible…I glanced through the peephole as I brought the phone back up to my ear. It was Heather.Oh god.

“Hello?” I heard a young voice through the phone.

I completely and totally panicked. I clumsily took the phone from my ear and mashed the ‘End’ button. As soon as I saw the call dropped, I stuffed the phone in my pocket and reached for the door. Then in a brief moment of clarity, I halted and yanked my phone back out, making sure to power the damn thingoff. Then I took a deep breath, let it out, and answered the door.

My girlfriend greeted me with a smile. “Watch a movie with me!” she cheered.

Apparently it was some romantic comedy that she had been wanting to see for a long time, and it just came out on DVD.She doesn’t know anything; it’s just a coincidence…

“Uh, well I have quite a bit of work I still need to do tonight…” I offered apologetically, letting her in.

“Come on, it’ll be fun. You’ve been working too hard lately, we barely hang out!” she argued.

“Well, I guess… Are there any hot women in the movie, at least?” I asked jokingly, trying to calm myself down a little.

“I think the daughter is supposed to be cute, if you’re into teenagers,” she gave a dry smile.

My dick twitched. “Ugh, what a rip-off,” I forced irritation.

Anyway, it was one of those situations that you know you aren’t getting out of. I checked the movie case to see how long it was. Just over an hour and a half. If we started it right away, there would barely be any time left over to call Autumn by her ‘deadline’. And even so, it wasn’t like my girlfriend was just going to disappear once the credits started rolling.

We got on the couch and started watching. It was a pretty run-of-the-mill chick flick with a clearly predicable plot. The most interesting part to me, which wouldn’t usually be, was in fact the teenage actress. Normally I would look at her and say,‘Yes she’s cute, she’ll probably be hot when she’s a woman.’ Now I was looking at her thinking,‘Yeah, she’s definitely not bad right now… Kind of has the same look as Autumn even…’

That’s about as much of the movie as I could pay attention to. The rest of the time I was fidgeting in my seat, my brain churning for ways to solve my evening’s dilemma. It occurred to me that I might use the movie in my favor. If I could just think up an excuse for someone I needed to call, Heather would still be watching the film while I could sneak away… Was I really willing to risk calling her while my girlfriend was there? I resolved yes. I couldn’t risknotcalling her before 9:00.

At occasional points during the movie, I’d sarcastically point out, “Oh here comes the inevitable conflict for the lovers… Iwonderif they can sort it out!” Heather would lightly punch me on the arm, but I felt I needed to create a framework for comfortably leaving during the movie. I couldn’t bother with,‘Oh but you’ll miss it! I’ll pause it!’

It was 8:00; I needed to make my move. “Shit, I just remembered I was supposed to call Scott and tell him how to set something up on his computer…”

“Just call after the movie.”

“Ah, he had asked me while I was eating dinner… I promised I’d call him right back after I was done. It’s gonna bug me now.”

“Fine, I’ll paus…”

“No, don’t bother. It’ll only take a couple minutes… And I’mpretty sureI know what’s going to happen,” I smirked.

She relented and I hurried off into the bedroom. I flipped on the computer for appearances, but closed the door anyway. I pulled my cell out and switched it on. With my mouth completely dry, I nervously pressed redial.This is such a bad idea.As soon as it started ringing, I began to panic.What if calling her was just part of the story? Maybe she didn’t realistically expect it…

“Hello?” she answered.

Too late now.“Uh, hey.”

“Who is this?”

I realized I had spent so much time worrying about calling her that I neverdidplan out what I should actuallysay. “This is… uh… Mister…”

“Oh!” she interjected, “I waswonderingif you’d call!”

“Yeah, well I…”

“Did you prank me earlier?”

“What?” I reacted nervously.

“I don’t know… it looks like the same number, someone hung up on me earlier…”

I figured she was playing a game with me. I can’t win an argument against Caller ID. “Oh, sorry about that. I was just getting ready to call you when someone came to my door. I didn’t think you answered…”

Oooh, who was it?”

“Uh, just a friend.”

“The same one at the restaurant?”

I don’t know why I told the truth. Maybe to cement the fact that I’m a taken man. Maybe because I’m an idiot. “Yeah.”

“Gosh, are youtryingto make me jealous?” she pouted.

“Huh?” I blurted.

“Is she still therenow?” she pressed.

“Uh, look Autumn, I’m on the phone with younow.” I tried to sound sure of myself.

“You didn’t answer the question… so that totally means she is,” she said almost to herself.

“Look,” I changed the subject, “What exactly do you want?”

“What do you mean?”

“There… there’s no point in, uh- skirting around the issue.” I waited a moment for her to respond, but she said nothing. “So… I called you, like you asked for in your- your paper.”

“Hmmm… I just wanted to talk about, you know, last time…”

Gulp. I knew it was coming, but it made my stomach flip just the same. “Yeah, about that… That was uh- inappropriate…”

“It was?” in a little girl’s voice.

“Come on,” I sighed, peeking back at the door behind me to make sure it was still closed.

“Which part was, like,inappropriate?”

“I don’t want to play games, Autumn.”

“Was it that it was in the men’s room? I guess I probably shouldn’t have been there… Or was it because yourfriendwas waiting for you? I wonder what she would think about it. Or maybe it was because you’re myteacher?” she emphasized knowingly.

I bit the side of my tongue as she talked, inadvertently getting a little hard. “Yeah… I shouldn’t have let any of… any of that happen,” I mumbled.

“Then why did you?”

Because I can’t fucking help myself.“Uhh- I guess I let things get out of hand…” I sighed, getting more and more flustered at this conversation. “Look, you uh- you tricked me with yourdeal. I didn’t want that.”

“That’s crap,” she replied flatly.

Her sudden change in demeanor threw me for a loop. “Well… you shouldn’t have even been there!” I retorted.

“Uh oh… I thought you might be upset about that…” Her voice was almost mocking. “I guess I kindacheateda little bit. Are you mad?”

“Yeah!” I blurted.

“Well I’m reallysorry…I knowyouwouldn’t know anything aboutcheating… now would you?”

My mouth opened and closed mutely, no words coming to my defense.

“So are you going to, like, punish me now? I hope you don’t make me go todetention… What would you have me do there… to, you know, make it up to you?”

A light shudder went down my body, lifting my cock up even harder. “You know that isn’t going to happen,” I almost growled.

“Are you sure? I bet you could figure something out… Didn’t teachers used to, like, spank their students when they’re bad?”

Oh god. My free hand drifted down to touch myself through my clothes. I had to change the subject. “Autumn, look, this has to stop. I only called so you- to make sure this would stay between us. It would be very damaging tobothof us if this got out.”

“Oh, I bet you’d getreallymad if I told somebody… Then you’dhaveto punish me, wouldn’t you?”

“Don’t be- uh- ridiculous.”

“I have a feeling that you’dliketo punish me right now… am I right?”

Oh fuck yes.“No, I…”

“Are you… I mean… is it… hard right now?” she cut me off.

“Excuse me?” I asked incredulously.

She practically giggled, “That means yes! You totally are!”

I should have never called. This is insane. “Okay Autumn, this is done. I uh- I apologize for giving you any- any false impressions… But, that’s it. We’re- we’re done.”

A brief moment of awkward silence, and then “I’m in my bed right now,” she almost whispered.

Huh?“Huh?”

“Under my sheets… I’m wearing a tank top with a heart over the chest. And some little panties.”

The image plastered over the forefront of my mind. “Okay…?” I mumbled confusedly.

“I don’t like to wear too much when… um… when I think about you…”

“Um…”

“I mean… A lot of girlssaythey don’t do it… But I can’t help it. Especially when, like, I think about our, um,meetings.”

She can’t really be talking about this.I should have just said ‘Bye’ and hung up. But so help me, I couldn’t help myself. “You don’t need to, uh… tell me this.”

“You don’t mind, do you? That I think about you when I do it?”

I swallowed hard, not knowing what in the hell to say.

“Because… I’m doing it right now,” and she made a little gasp.

I squeezed my leg muscles, shaking at my cock growing more and more sensitive. I still couldn’t say anything.

“Do you-mmm… do it too? I mean-ah- do you think about me like-oh- ever?”

“Autumn…” I mumbled.

“I like to- like to pretend…ooh… that you are doing it… doing it too, and thinking about me…” I heard her shudder over the phone and stifle a squeak.

I could feel the tip of my hard-on getting wet at this point. I still didn’t respond, except with what was becoming heavier and heavier breaths. I was just… enthralled.

“Come on,” she pressed, “Have you-oh- have you ever? To me? I toldyou…”

For some reason, I was desperate to say yes. Like she needed to hear it to get off, and I wanted to help her. My fear still blocked me from doing so, “I- we can’t do this…”

“Please,” she moaned quietly.

The fact that her voice came off slightly as a teenage pout just turned me on even more. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Was she really getting herself off right now?

“Nobody else has to- to know…” she let out another sharp gasp. “Tell me…”

And against all my better judgment, my suppressed lust finally got its chance. “Yes,” I breathed.

“Oh-my-god!” the words rushed together in an excited whisper, followed by a quiet but broken moan. “Say it- say it again… Tell me-ah… oh- again…”

I couldn’t help but rub myself harder through my pants. I had half a mind to undo them… My mind raced, trying to decide exactly what to tell her. I almost wanted to say I couldn’t help myself at all anymore. But before I got up the courage, she moaned, “Ah… At least… at least do it with me… please…”

1...456789