An Unlikely Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers

She reached one of her hands down between her legs and reached for me, tickling the very tip of my erection. The touch drew me in further, and she used her fingers to drag me closer to her. I was between her legs now and she pushed my cock against her wet slit. I gripped my hands harder on her body and swallowed my heart down from my throat.

Her ass rose a little bit and just like that, she guided me inside of her, sinking back down onto me slowly. She let out a soft sigh of delight. I nearly grunted from the satisfaction of having my cock enveloped in a warm and waiting pussy. She rolled her head back down and stopped looking at me, but continued to gently roll her hips along my member.

I groaned in pleasure.This is heaven…I couldn’t believe I was finally giving in to this. But right then, I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. Autumn kept making little pouts and moans, not really even paying attention to me anymore. I just thrust into her and matched her rhythm… sometimes I barely even moved and just let her slide along me in the ways that she liked. But the more she made noises of shuddering pleasure, the harder it was for me to not just give in and fuck her for myself.

She finally put her head down against the back of the couch and really started pushing into me, breathing out vocal moans with every pant. I knew she was bracing her body and straining herself now.She wants to come…Seeing her want it so bad gave me a huge rush. I was almost light-headed and wished we could keep going while lying down. A gasp caught in my throat as I heard her whisper, “So close, I’m so close… God, Ineedit…”

Her begging nearly put me over the edge. I literally had to look away from her body and stare at the wall for a few seconds and concentrate onnotblowing my load. It was then that I saw the clock and a brief window of reality.Oh shit, Heather could get home any second…

Not that I really think I would have had the wherewithal to do anything about it, but if I did, it would have been shattered instantly by Autumn crying out with a sudden and cracked,“Oh-hhhh!!!”

I swung my head back to see her body make little circular jerks around my cock, seeing her legs shake at the same time.She’s coming…! It set me off before I knew it. A wave of heat rushed through my stomach and between my legs, and I was coming too. I knew she felt it because she cried out a surprised moan. My primal urges took over and I just drove into her as far as I could, holding myself against her as I was rocked by ecstatic spasms…

I was in blissful peace for the next twenty seconds as I rode my orgasm to completion. But then the climax wore off. Autumn barely moved. I didn’t either. I continued to hold her and just stared straight ahead in disbelief. The only sound was our ragged breathing and the steady ‘tick… tick…’of the wall clock.

What… have… I… done…?

I slowly pulled out of her and stumbled backwards a few steps. Her body slumped down into the couch and turned to face me. The paint under her eyes was smeared a little bit now and her face was flushed. Strands of hair escaped down the front of her eyes that escaped from her hat. She appeared just about as amazed as I was.

I looked around dazedly for my shorts and found them.I have to get her out of here… *now*…As I bent over to pick them up, the phone rang. I stood back up and the both of us turned to watch the mounted telephone ring three more times, then the answering machine kicked on.

“Hey honey, are you there?” It was Heather on her cell.

A brief moment of waiting. “Hello…? Okay, maybe you’re outside or sleeping… Well I ran into my old friend Lindsey outside the post office! It was so weird…! Oh I’ll just tell you about it later. Anyway I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to go have coffee with her down the street here. I’ll be back in forty-five minutes, maybe an hour. Love ya!”Click.

My mouth hung open in dumb shock. I looked back over at Autumn and she was smiling from ear to ear. She got up off the couch and looked at me. Reaching one hand up, she took off her hat and dropped it onto the couch. She ran a hand through her hair and looked down my body, letting her eyes rest on my cock. I immediately started getting hard again.

She brought her eyes back up to mine and then looked behind her, as if checking out the home. After looking down the hall and seeing the doorway into the bedroom, she looked back at me and tried to hide a naughty smile by pursing her lips shut. She turned away and started walking down to the room, pulling her shirt up over her head and dropping it on the floor on her way in.

My dick jumped again at the sight of her naked back. I let go of my shorts and let them fall back down to the floor as I followed her to my girlfriend’s bed.

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading!

en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers
1...456789