An Unusual Day for Cynthia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand up and took the condom out of his hand. He started kissing me again as I pulled the damp latex ring out of the wrapper and placing it over his equally damp cockhead and rolled it on. Even I was impressed with how smoothly I did this. No lights, not even able to look at it, I place the rubber over his cock as smoothly as any seasoned whore would. Cool!

Glenn grabbed me around the waist and spun me to the left. Pressed against my back was some kind of wire rack. I reached back and discovered it was only about three feet tall and it was the free standing kind that you might find in a garage. Still kissing me he hoisted me up and set my ass down on the rack. It was then I knew he had planned this. There were several towels draped over the rack. The tickled and cushioned my naked ass and also would be perfect to absorb and extra fluid that might leak out.

As I sat on the rack Glenn reached down and flipped up my skirt. I could feel a rush of cool air on my naked pussy. Spreading my legs I wrapped them around his ass as he moved between them. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him against me.

As we embraced I could feel his mouth near my right ear, “How much do you want me Cynthia?” he whispered. “I want to hear you say it. Tell me to fuck you... tell me to fuck the shit out of your pussy.” His voice rough as he spoke to me.

I moaned as he talked to dirty to me. “Please fuck me Glenn. Fuck my tight wet pussy until it hurts when I sit at my desk.” I could feel his cockhead brushing against my spread pussy lips and then stop. “PLEASE!” I begged. “Please fuck my pussy til it is so sore that I think about you all day.”

Suddenly he slammed his cock into me as I leaned back and grasped the back of the rack trying not to fall off. Glenn waited for my pussy to adjust to his thickness and then slowly slide back out. Then back in... out... in. We were both grunting as we humped against each other. Suddenly Glenn moved a bit and my legs were over his shoulders as he started fucking the hell out of my dripping pussy as I held on to the rocking cart.

“Oh ohhhhhh… oh Glenn. I’m cumming... cumming.” He pressed his mouth against mine as I came silencing my scream of pleasure. I could hear the wet sloppy noises of my pussy as Glenn pumped me like a mad man. The contraction of my pussy muscles set off Glenn’s orgasm.

As we kissed I wrapped my arms around him as we both shivered and panted through our lust. We lay against each other as we calmed down. I could feel him starting to go soft inside me and reached down to touch him. “Mmmm… oh baby. That was amazing.” He said as he put his hand over mine and pulled his condom covered cock out of my dripping cunt.

Leaning over a bit he I could feel him as he bent over. Suddenly my sensitive pussy was enveloped by his mouth as he licked my pussy out. I could hear his grunt of pleasure as he slurped up my juices. As he finished cleaning me he moved my legs off of his shoulders and pressed the towel under me against my damp crotch drying off the rest of my pussy. As he kissed me again there was a sudden flood of lights in the small closet. Letting my eyes adjust, I looked at my wonderful lover as he moved his hand away from the light switch and smiled at me.

“Hi.” He said.

I pulled him against me and kissed his lips again softly. “Hi back!” I said with a shy smile. “Why did you turn on the lights baby?”

He grinned back and took a step back looking at my skirt around my waist, spread legs and swollen pussy. “How could I resist seeing you this way. You know I will be thinking about this all day.”

I reached between my legs and lightly touched my swollen sore pussy lips. “Yeah, me too.” I said with a laugh. “Now get me down off of this and help me find my panties.” I reached for his shoulders as moved against me and helped me off the rack. As I fixed my clothes, picked up my purse and looked for my undies. Looking up I noticed as Glenn picked up the towel I had been sitting on, folded it very carefully, then placed it into a plastic bag.

I stood up from my search and looked at him. “What exactly are you going to do with that?” I said eyeing the bag.

He laughed, “I’m going to keep it.” He moved up to me and took me in his arms. Hugging me tight he said, “I miss your smell when your not around.”

I pressed my body against him holding him close, “You do?” I asked into his neck.

He sighed against me, “Yes. I’m so attached to you. Even after only a few days.” Glenn pulled back and tilted my face up to look at him. “Am I scaring you?” he asked.

“If it was anyone but you, I would say yes.” I could see the relief on his face at my answer.

Taking my hand he led me to the door, “Lets get out of here and go talk.”

I stopped him at the door, “Wait, I can’t find my panties.” I said looking around.

“That’s because they are in my jacket pocket.” He said pulling me toward the door.

I laughed. “I love that you are such a pervert Glenn.”

He slowly opened the door and peeked out. “Come on.”

We walked down the hall and into the dining area of the café. The waitress took our order for Caesar salads and ice tea and left to get our drinks.

I folded my hands on the table and Glenn immediately put his over them. I looked up at him and couldn’t look away. His face was amazing. The affection he had for me was written all over it. How could I feel so strongly about someone I had only known for a few days? How was that possible?

“Are you ok?” he asked running his thumb over my fingers.

I thought for a second, “Yeah, I’m okay. Just a little scared.” I said looking into his pale blue eyes.

“Scared of... Me?” he asked with concern on his face.

“No baby. I’m scared of how I feel about you.” I took a deep breath. “This is new for me. It’s a little scary.”

“Me too.” He said looking away from my searching eyes.

“This can’t be that new for you. You were married before.” I paused for a second. “Didn’t you lover her?”

“Yes, I did love her.” He stopped and thought for a minute. “It just never felt like this. With her it was just ... comfortable. Easy. With you it’s..”

I interrupted him suddenly very scared that I had said too much. “With me it’s what? Uncomfortable and hard?”

As I started to pull my hands from his he grasped them harder. “NO!” he whispered desperately. I could hear the anxiety in his voice. “It’s ... consuming!” I relaxed a little as he looked from my hands up to my face. “I can’t stop thinking about you. What you are doing, wearing, thinking.. everything.” He ran his hand up and over my wrist lightly touching my skin with his finger tips.

He sighed, “I know it seems fast. You’re right. It is fast. That doesn’t make it wrong.”

The waitress appeared with our drinks and we pulled apart. “Glenn, I know we need to talk. I want to talk to you about this. I just don’t want to talk about it in this fishbowl here at work.” I laughed as he looked around noticing how many people we knew from our office. “What are you doing tonight?”

“What ever you want me to be doing.” He answered with that wicked twinkle in his eye.

I sipped my tea and smiled at him with the straw in my mouth, “I want you to come to my apartment for a late dinner and a drink. Interested?” I asked, knowing the answer. He grinned. “Okay then, 7:30, you know the address. Bring a bottle of white wine, not too dry, and...” I paused, “don’t forget your overnight bag.” I winked at his face as it broke out in a bigger grin.

We chatted lightly as we ate our salads about some current news topics. Glenn wouldn’t let me pay for my share and I waited as he paid the bill, tipped the waitress, generously, and we walked to the elevators.

I pushed the up button to take us up to the third floor as he and I stood there waiting. When the elevator came we stepped on and as it began to rise we both turned into each others arms and softly kissed. I felt lost as he moved his soft manly lips over mine. I could taste the garlic from his salad and was comforted knowing that he could taste the same garlic in my mouth.

I could feel the elevator slowing as we approached our floor and pulled away from him. I smiled at his pouting face and taking the lipstick from my purse, along with a compact mirror, I applied a coat of my favorite lipstick. I could feel his eyes on me as I rubbed my lips together and kissed the air.

PING..

The door slide open and Glenn put his hand out as I walked past him and headed the other direction toward the back entrance to my office area. I could feel his eyes on me and I turned and smiled at him as he walked toward the reception area which was closer to his office suites. Arriving at my office door I checked my appearance and walked inside.

“How was lunch?” Bob asked.

I couldn’t help the smile on my face as I said, “It was good. Thanks for asking.” I walked to my desk and dropped my purse into the bottom file drawer and sat down prepared to work. I cringed slightly as my still sore pussy was twanged at the pressure of sitting in the cushioned chair. I hadn’t really noticed the pain in the café because I was distracted by our conversation.

Suddenly our office line rang. Before I could get it Bob answered it. After a few seconds he poked his head into my office area and said, “It’s for you Cynthia.”

Not really thinking about it as I was moving back into work mode, I picked up my phone, pushed on line 1 and said, “This is Cynthia. Can I help you?”

“I was just wondering how your pussy is feeling? Are you still sore?” Glenn’s sexy voice said.

I laughed and knowing that Bob could hear everything I said answered, “Yes it is and thank you for checking.”

I could hear his deep laugh as he listened to my vague response. “Is Bob within listening distance?” he asked.

“Yes that’s right.” I said in my best office phone voice. Looking over my shoulder to see of Bob was close by. “You are so wicked.” I whispered into the phone.

“Yes I know.” He answered unapologetically. “I also wanted to tell you that I cant wait until tonight so I can kiss that lipstick off.” Still laughing he hung up before I could answer.

As I hung up the phone Bob called from his office for me to join him. Picking up our newest clients file I grabbed a note pad and headed in with a pen. As I sat down Bob said, “Don’t worry about the client file right now. I just wanted to talk to you.” Now this worried me because with what I had been up to the last few days, and Bob being a former minister, I thought I had a good chance of getting a lecture. “I just wanted to let you know I understand about you wanting to keep your relationship with Glenn private for now. I remember what happened last time and even though that guy was not right for you, the boys had no right to interfere.” He paused and smiled at my relieved face. “I don’t need to know what is going on either. You are a grown woman, and Glenn is a really great guy. I hope it works out.”

“Can I ask you something?” I said hesitantly.

“Sure.” He said relaxing back into his desk chair.

“When you met Linda.. how did you know? I mean, was it instant or did it take a while for you to know you loved her.” He looked into my face and thought for a second.

“Well, it may sound strange, but I knew instantly. I even knew before she knew.” He grinned again at the memory. “I did everything I could to convince her. I was ready to marry her after the first date. It took her until the forth.”

I sat there thinking about what he had said. “How many dates did it take you?” he asked suddenly.

Startled I looked up at his friendly face. I could feel my eyes filling up with tears as Bob picked up my hand off of his desk top, “Four.” I said with tears running down my smiling face. “I’m scared. Really scared Bob.”

Bob patted my hand like a kindly Uncle. “Don’t be scared. Just talk to him. I know he feels the same about you.”

“You do?” I said surprised wiping at my wet face.

“It is all over him. He is a good man Cynthia. You can trust him.” He let go of my hand and moved back to his computer to work.

“Thanks Bob.” I said getting up and moving back to my desk. “Is it okay if I leave around 5:30, I have dinner plans?”

“Not a problem.” He said.

I got back to work and finished right at 5:15. That gave me enough time to tidy the office, fill the fax machine with paper and walk out the door precisely at 5:30. “I’m heading out.” I called to Bob.

He poked his head out the door and smiled at me, “Say hi to Glenn for me.” he said.

I gave him a thumbs up and grabbing my purse headed out the door.

(to be continued at Cynthia’s apartment)

12