An Unusual Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's eyes were rolled back in her head now and she was whimpering in pleasure. Mary-Jane figured maybe she'd better ease off from her licking just a bit. She'd sucked Lisa into the 4th dimension, maybe she should slack off before Lisa sailed into the 5th. Mary-Jane wanted to suck this pussy for a good long time. She didn't wanna lose Lisa to the Twilight Zone!

She eased off licking Lisa's hot pussy and started just caressing Lisa's golden, sun-kissed body, gently, trying to calm the bundle of sex-nerves down just a little. She sucked up a big mouthful of sweet cunt-sauce and moved up to kiss her darling.

Lisa's eyes were closed and her head was rolling on the pillow. Gently, lovingly, Mary-Jane took Lisa's head in her hands and fastened her lips to Lisa's. Lisa's mouth opened and her tongue went into Mary-Jane's mouth, to swirl around in all her own cunt-honey that Mary-Jane had in there.

Lisa's young body was still twitching with the after-thrills of all her cums. Mary-Jane kissed her and kissed her and kissed her. The two girls rolled around on Mary-Jane's bed and mashed their titties together, inter-twined their legs and rubbed their cunts together. They kissed lips. They sucked tongues. They squealed. They sucked. They kissed some more.

They were in love.