An Unusual Romantic Tryst...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he stood and commanded "Okay…now undress Me sweet". She looked up at him and smiled through her now wicked red lips. Her arms reached to his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt, pulling each sleeve down his well muscled arms revealing a well developed chest and soft satiny man nips. She licked her lips in anticipation and looked up to him as if to kiss him but he holds her back…laughingly pointing to his jeans…. "Uh, not so fast my pretty, the jeans". She pouts at him playfully as she unbuttons and unzips him sliding her hand across his tummy feeling his warmth. He guides her hands to slide his knit boxers down simultaneously with his jeans anxious to have his pleasure.

With that his big strong hands came down on her shoulders, softly pushing her to her knees before him. With one hand he gently lifts her chin to look up at him and he smiles kindly down at her. Her eyes wide as his bulging package is only inches away from her face. She smiles up at him. Taking his cock in her soft little hands, she purses her succulently wicked ruby red lips and leans over planting a kiss on the head of his hardening cock leaving a red stain on it. Staring up into his eyes, she eagerly licks up and down each side of his erect shaft with deliberate movements accentuating the movement of her tongue as it curls and laps his pulsating cock. With one sucking motion she swallows his cock whole into her mouth. Almost choking, she withdraws a portion of his manhood and voraciously sucks the head with a fervor that shocked even him. A deep gutteral moan escaped his lips as he slightly trembled whilst trying to stand as she worked her mouth hungrily over his now raging cock. The intense eye contact combined with the smeared red lipstick across her face and seeing his cock shrouded by her mouth, along with the feel of the warm wetness of her mouth and tongue wrapping around him, sucking him made him groan with pleasure pushing himself deeper into her throat at times making her gag. His hands entwined in her hair as if to steady himself. Finding himself getting much too excited much too fast he slowly withdraws himself from her, pulling her to her feet and pushing her back on the bed. Straddling her body, he pulls her arms above her head and fastens a pair of soft leather cuffs to each wrist, then together securing the leather straps to the bed frame beneath the headboard. After securing both ankles the same in a spread eagle fashion, Jake leans down and kisses Marissa hard on the lips while his hands knead her breasts beneath him stopping only to tweak her nipples between his fingers.

"One more thing" he whispers as he pulls out a satin mask to blindfold her. Marissa starts a bit… "Its only a blindfold" he explains "it adds to the whole experience" and he leans down and kisses her reassuringly. "Now…you must be quiet and listen to everything I say, okay?" he instructs "Trust Me?" Marissa nods in compliance although wondering why she couldn't have just stayed free.

"Are you ok?" he asks. Again Marissa nods knowing that he would not hurt her. He kisses her again and places the blindfold over her eyes. He lays beside her stroking her body…petting her, if you wish, to help her relax. Running his fingers across her breasts…leaning over and kissing each of them as if saying hello; his tongue lapping at her nipples in long smooth strokes before he takes each in between his teeth and slightly bites down…not enough to cause pain…but certainly enough to get her attention and make her thighs flex in anticipation of what was to follow. Gently he sucks one and then the other, making her nipples erect. With that he stops and gets off the bed to get something from the other room. He comes right back repositioning himself close beside her noticing that her breathing is slightly panicked. He kisses her softly and sensually on the mouth…much differently than he had up till now and whispers "Trust Me".

She feels him pull something up to just under her nose…"SMELL"…she sniffs the sweet fragrance. A rose... It's a rose! Gently he drags the rose softy across her lips, down her neck; tracing it across each breast…the soft petals tickling each nipple making Marissa smile. He smiles seeing this knowing he is succeeding in the task he set out before himself. The rose travels her body, tickling and stimulating…the fragrance powerful as it wafts through the bedroom. Several times just the way the rose touched her caused her to goose bump. Trojan saw this and it delighted him as it told him she had let go and left herself in his care totally and completely. He traced the rose across her stomach as he placed the index and middle fingers of his other hand at Marissa's lips and ordered her to "SUCK". She obliged him wrapping her tongue around his fingers and sucking slowly and deliberately. He withdrew his fingers from her mouth satisfied that they were warm and wet. As the soft rose petals made their way around her body, he fingered her slit gently; placing the tip of his thumb on her clit applying enough pressure and rotation to make her squirm and wiggle. The rose disappeared from her body but she could still smell the sweet fragrance it had left behind. She listened carefully to get an idea of what he was doing as she felt him reposition on the bed. She felt him close and then he kissed her. Mmm…his kisses made her head spin and her knees weak. What was it about this man! A picture of him smiling ran through her mind as she waited for him to untie her…but that didn't happen…at least not yet.

His lips traveled her body…kissing down her neck, sucking her earlobes. Sucking her breasts as a newborn babe would one minute and then biting her nipples just hard enough to make her almost cry out the next ~ but she didn't. She felt stirrings down below. His strong hands kneaded her breasts as his mouth made its way down her body …licking, kissing, nibbling, biting… Every so often she could hear him taking in her scent…a soft growling emanating from his throat as he practiced restraint on himself. His mouth found its way to her pussy. He licked firmly along her feminine lips front to back and lapped at the tight bud of her ass making her quiver ~ sign for him to stop as this was one of the limits they had discussed. His face pushed roughly into her taking her clit between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. Her hips pushed into him. He hesitated a bit noticing she pushed back not the backstroke he had experienced from some in his past.

"Yessssssss" hissed from SweetThang's lips as she pushed her snatch into his mouth. Tremors consumed her as it felt so divine to be eaten with such a hunger. His tongue fucked her and tortured her clit into a frenzy as her pussy humped at his face until she came freely. He lapped her and kept the pressure on her clit as he feasted on her sweet release making the orgasms sweep in waves over her. Running his hands up and down her legs as his head was buried between…he suddenly pulled away and plunged his raging cock deep into her hitting her like like a jolt. Her body tightened and she fought against her restraints…moaning and sighing has he thrust into her so hard he bottomed out against her cervix causing a searing pain much like any guy would feel being punched or kicked in the balls. Marissa cried out. Not to lose too much momentum, Jake pulled out…yanked at the restraints on her ankles releasing her easily as he had perfected the knot that releases quickly with one firm tug. He helped her wrap her legs around him and having done this he plunged hard back into her making her cry out yet again and then pumped at her fast and hard in a smooth rhythm, his balls slammingroughly against her ass. As he was about to come, hepulled out and leaned back…Marissa's legs falling offto the sides…Quickly he rolled her over, released her arms and stuffed some pillows beneath her. Running his arm across her lower abdomen he heaved her ass up to him and slammed back into her doggiestyle. Their breathing became ragged as he continued thrusting int her with all his might. Sensing her orgasm was close he slapped her ripe little ass hard with the palm of his free hand. She let out a little yelp of surprise at this tremendous sting from nowhere. Her body flexed as she came. With the feel of her hot sticky spew engulfing his engorged cock he too jerked and came right after as he held firm inside her. "Fuckkkkkk" he yelled. As the last wave rushed over him, he fell on top of her…his body covering hers.

He stretched over her and released her arms planting a soft kiss on the side of her face that he could reach. He was startled that her face was wet with tears and then noticed those same tears on his face. Spent and their lust sated, they lay there coupled in each other's arms; forever it seemed. And had it been real, they would have fallen asleep that way until morning.

Chapter Four: The Wall

This particular day Marissa had only two classes at school and was back home by 10 am.

She grabbed a glass of orange juice and a granola bar and powered up her computer. Her messenger was on while she did some homework. Luckily the phone was quiet on the billing and collections job. She worked straight through lunch and was pleasantly surprised when MasterTrojan's message appeared.

He greeted her with a long passionate kiss. "Hello Marissa, how are you today?" he asked as he smiled at her. She returned his virtual kiss just as passionately and replied "mmm … wonderful, thank you. "

"Sleep well?" he added.

"mmm …yesss, thank you" smiling as she replied. He laughed at her.

He kissed her again harder…slipping his fingers through her hair forcing her head back slightly. "You know I can get real nasty sometimes?" he whispers in a soft voice to which she replied "Oh?"

"Uhuh" he nods kissing her roughly on the mouth.

"You like it nasty Marissa? I wouldn't want to scare you away" Jake continued talking to her this way.

Puzzled by this change, Marissa asks "What exactly do you mean Jake?"

"Well c'mere and just maybe I'll show you" he replies laughing softly at her and adds "you know I won't hurt you. Trust Me"

Despite the tremendous fear she felt as her chest tightened and her heart raced, she also felt an undeniable lust for him perhaps even the stirrings of love for him.. She nodded and smiled at him taking the hand he was offering her. He lead her to the bedroom, paused at the door and let her pass before him slapping her ass playfully as she did. He followed right behind her shutting the door as he entered. She stood at the edge of the bed looking towards him. He pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the mouth... his hands kneading her ass roughly as he did. Without a word, he threw her down on the bed and began tearing her clothes off like a mad man. Having done so he straddled her body and began pulling off his shirt. Getting up on his knees over her he pulled off his jeans only (commando) and pulled one leg at a time out leaning against her for support throwing his clothes in a heap over hers on the floor. He leaned towards her and kissed her hard again, his tongue pushing through her lips and down to her throat as one hand slid behind her head while the other twisted and pulled at her nipples then slid behind and grabbed her ass squeezing it hard. Growling sounds emerged from his throat as he got off her and twisting his fingers in her long brown hair with one hand, pulling her up off the bed with the other. He slams her into the wall pushing her upper body into the wall while he spreads her legs apart with his foot and pulls her ass out back towards him. He thrusts his pulsating hardon into her cunt and dry fucks her savagely making her cry out; the unexpected swiftness of his fierce assault startling her.

"Are you my lil fuck bitch, Marissa?" "My slut?" he growls at her. Her eyes widen in surprise and perhaps a little fear as he talks to her this way as he continues slamming into her. "ANSWER ME, cunt!" Her body begins to moisten itself in natural response to his slam fucking her making it easier for her to respond. " Yes?" she whispers uncertainly as he tights his grip on her hair pulling her head back just that much more. "Yes WHAT bitch?" he screams as he pulls back harder on her hair "Um.. yes, sir?" she quickly answers. "That's good, slut ~ you catch on fast. Now just don't cum until you have My permission!" he adds in a much deeper, strict voice ~ one she was unfamiliar with and totally unprepared for.

With that she began to cry a little, confused and scared at this side of him she had never seen before. Again he whispers in her ear taunting her as he fucks her hard against the wall. "Daamn cunt" he moans "you feel sooo good on My cock.. " "How I'd love to slam it up that tight virgin ass of yours to teach you what a real man feels like". At that remark, Marissa shivered and groaned in fear as she had never considered anal as an even remotely pleasurable act. At this point she was crying. He was really beginning to scare her.

"That's it slut ~ crying just makes it so much better for Me" and with that he leaned forward planting a soft sensuous kiss on the side of her face. His fucking took a new easier pace. Then, as if to change his mind. , he withdrew his cock from her, neither of them having reached a climax yet. His hand still entwined in her hair he pulled her along to the bed and pushes her down on her back and mounts her in one smooth move slamming his cock back into her. His body pinning her to the bed; with her arms bent and the palms of her hands against his chest crushed beneath him, her hips grind up into him taking him deep inside. After several minutes his pace quickens dramatically and she begins to quiver and shake beneath him. He almost shouts " YES.. yes …fuck Me slut!.. My whore.. My princess… cummmm for Me NOW!"

She moans as her orgasm rips through her. Her body trembles and her legs stiffen around him as she bucks wildly up on his cock. He drives into her ferociously and begins to feel himself stiffen with that familiar ache as his balls tighten and he shoots his hot venom deep inside her with that last forward thrust. "fucccckkkkk!" escapes his lips with one last growl before he falls onto her squishing her beneath him; his cock still buried between her legs. He rests on her a moment before he pushes up on one elbow and looks down at her tear stained face.

He kisses her softly and sensuously on her bruised lips. " My dark side, 'rissa" he offers by way of explanation. " I believe had this been real…you would know you had been fucked good when you awoke in the next morning and probably a few days after" he chided her with a slight arrogance she had never heard in his voice before. Marissa forced a smile up at him not quite sure what to think after just having been through such an intense cyber with him. Her panties were soaked! She came for real without even realizing it.

He smiled and kissed her again holding her in his big strong arms. "So do you think you could handle being called slut?" he asked her teasingly. Marissa answered "... that if anything she was no slut…a whore maybe…but never a common slut and a princess always. " This type of talk, of course being prompted by his arrogant attitude. She smiled back to push his buttons and then asked if he could be her whore.

"NO!!!…YOU NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!…DO YOU HEAR ME slut?" he roared. "I AM A DOMINANT!!"

Taken aback by his tone and realizing he wasn't kidding and was truly offended by her question, Marissa apologized profusely. The last thing in the world she had wanted to do was to offend him.

Then, regaining her composure, she told him that he had scared her. Although at times, she found it very exciting, hoping to truly flatter him a bit toimprove his mood and get herself off the proverbial hook. Marissa asked him if it would be possible that in future he would please explain what he wanted so she could be better prepared. She also wondered if he always pinned his lovers down so. She couldn't participate much being crushed that way and felt bad about it. She went further to comment about how his lovemaking seemed angry and asked if he was angry at her for something. With that he exploded and logged out. She thought at first that he had booted but since they both were on cable servers, she thought that a slim possibility but gave him the benefit of the doubt.

After ten or 15 minutes went by, Marissa realized he was indeed angry now and this in turn angered her. How dare he leave in the middle of an argument? No one walks out on me that way! She went to read her email to distract herself while she waited for him to cool off and perhaps return. She looked at two really special cards he had sent her proclaiming his "love" for her and just lost it. She returned them to him to spite him saying she felt them "moot". She also proceeded to tell him off in offlines vehemently saying she would not pay for all the wrongs he had suffered by all the other women in his past both on and off line. Then he reappeared. He had been invisible. His sneakiness drove her into a frenzy.

He asked, "Are you quite finished?"

As if being hit by a pail of ice cold water, she stammered "Yes".

He then added firmly "Had this been for real, Marissa, and you pulled this temper tantrum with me, I would have grabbed you, bared that princess ass of yours and spanked your ass so fucking hard…you wouldn't sit for a week. Do you understand that?"

She merely looked at him, speechless. "I'm sorry Jake" she offered and added in that little girl voice, unsure "please forgive me. "

He muttered something about how she would never make a good sub. With that he said he thought it was late and she had better get to bed and that he would speak to her tomorrow. He bade her "Sweet Dreams" and kissed her "Goodnight" and "Poof" he was gone.

Marissa, too upset to sleep, decided to make a web page whose address she could leave as an offline for Jake to wake up to the next morning; Saturday ~ his day off. She designed something very simple, very romantic and poured her feelings out to him, tastefully without any groveling or desperation. Just a reassurance that she cared for him and was truly sorry for freaking out on him and again asking for his forgiveness.

She had shown it to another friend who had come online to say hi…a cool lady who was very close to Marissa. Jake meant a lot to her, she needed someone's objective opinion. She needed an opinion of someone she respected and Kitty was just that. Kitty read the page and told Marissa it was very good and the sincerity of it all had made her tear up. "So yes…send it to him, he will have no doubts as to how you feel about him. "

And that raised another question in Marissa's mind. One that she had been avoiding. How did she really feel about him? It was this moment that Marissa, not just SweetThang, realized she had fallen hopelessly in love with this man. She sent the page off to him hoping he would see this too. She was truly terrified at this admission. She adored and loved this man even more so than she could remember loving the nincompoop she had lived with for four years in real life. After a couple more hours fussing to make sure the background ~ a simple single rose on a black background ~ and the text were "just right" she sent it off and retired to her bed. Exhausted and frightened by her feelings for him, she cried herself to sleep that night.

Chapter Five: The Toy Box

Marissa woke up late Saturday morning. Grabbing a cup of coffee, she walked down the hall to the den to get caught up on some work and to do some homework she had. She looked anxiously at her Whoopee messenger hoping that when she logged on there would be a message from him. And there was. She smiled as she waited for it to display. It read that he will be out running errands for the day and he will catch up with her later in the day. Perhaps he will have a short time to chat with her before he goes to a friend's place for dinner. That was it. No other offlines from him. No email from him. No acknowledgement of the webpage she had left up for him.