An Unusual Romantic Tryst...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just OK?" lioness shot back. "Hmmm…how is trojan?"

At that the tears just began streaming down Marissa's face and she was unable to type.

Sensing the pause was not a good one, Lioness sympathetically tried to comfort her friend before her temper flared. "Damn beetle dung!" she exclaimed. "What did the fucker do?"

"Umm…nothing…it's just over" Marissa sobbed. "I cant live up to his expectations and I went in earlier and he was there already getting what he needed from some SweetTreat. "

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean he's openly scening in a room with some slutt-assed sub bearing the name Sweet Treat. My God couldn't he have found someone at least not bearing such a close similarity to my screen name. " Marissa continued.

Lioness laughs and remarks "Yeah! Anyone might think that was you in sub attire. "

"OMG" Marissa exclaims "I never even thought of that!"

Lioness giggles at her friend and says " Don't worry yasself so much sis" then adds growling " I am gonna have a word with that dickhead. Not just a month ago did he swear up and down to me that he wouldn't do this to you. That he cared for you beyond anything he could imagine. Fuck if he tries to deny this all, he will feel my wrath and that will be like none he has felt before. Damn him! Marissa hang tight sweety, be strong. "

The tears still streaming down Marissa's face, she nodded and wailed " Noooo… please, I didn't even get the chance to tell him I loved him. "

"NO YOU DON'T!" screamed Lioness. "Marissa he's an asshole!" Damn hes gonna burn for this!" With that Lioness stormed out of her message window no doubt sharpening her claws for the confrontation. A short time later Lioness returned and messaged Marissa who was desperately trying to throw herself into her work without much success. She told Marissa that she had words with "the asshole" and that he had been quite humble. He balked at her when she mentioned that her friend loved him to which Marissa gasped saying "OMG you didn't tell him".

"Aye, I did" replied Lioness "It's something he should know to realize just what he has done here. He felt it was just because your feelings were hurt that you would think you love him. Given a few days he was sure you would get over it. In any case, I let him know in no uncertain terms just what a low life scum he was. How he could pull this shit on one of the nicest girls in chat. Be ready for an apology and then he will stay out of your life. "

Marissa started to sob. Lioness trying to placate her simply said " that's it, just cry it out and be done with it. You don't need to waste another minute on a piece of shit like that. This will certainly liberate you and make you stronger. Back in the days when I first met the trojan, he was nothing more than a scared little girl, certainly by no means some master extraordinaire. These guys that add a master or a sir to their screen names to get the attention of the wild little subbies running round looking for a collar. And once they do their egos soar so that they cant think with anything but which lies between their legs. You are better than that Marissa. Don't ever you forget that! Hay I gotta run. Hunter will be home soon and we got some major cuddling to get caught up on. I better make sure everything is just right. " She smiles wickedly "This, is going to be the perfect evening!" and with that and a smile she was gone.

Brooding about his opinion of her love for him, Marissa sent him an email saying that she DID love him whether he liked it or not and that she realized now that she fell in love with the man he had pretended to be when he popped back into her life not this man that he obviously was and, yes, that was her mistake. She had so much more to say but he wouldn't listen anyways. She knew him better than he knew himself at times. He replied to her email saying not to ever contact him again and that was the last she ever heard from Jake.

The weeks that followed were difficult for Marissa. Eventually the emptiness became a comfortable numbness which allowed her to go through the motions of being happy or at least content. She had to explain over and over that the "SweetTreat" seen in chat doing MasterTrojan was indeed not herself in a subby costume. It made her wince every time she had to repeat it but eventually all that needed to know, knew. She was able to start looking at food without feeling the urge to hurl at the sight or mention of it. She felt she had changed a lot and certainly felt that the last bit of her heart had been obliterated and the need for walls didn't exist anymore.

A considerable time after all this she received one last email from him. Tears flooded her eyes as she saw his initials in the sender's column. Should she even look or just delete it now. Marissa being the person she is, did look. It simply read " Probably the last person that you want to hear from but I just wanted to, oh I don't know, I guess to just to say I am sorry and hope that you are well. Take care, Jake".

Marissa just put her head down and cried. Lifting her eyes to his message, she rubbed her eyes and thought of a fair response to this not really caring whether she bugged him by having the last word. She simply replied "I am too" and pressed the send key not giving herself a chance to think. Because after all, what did it matter?

When love no longer makes a difference … just what does it matter?

The End

=====

Turnin' Up The Heat! Enjoy!

SO...