All Comments on 'Ana Is Well-Cummed in Family 01'

by santi85

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how many style and spelling errors you can make. Try proof reading before you send in a story.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 9 years ago
A few errors

Ok, there were a few errors. I am guessing English is not your first language. If that is true it is a great effort. Not really any serious problems that I couldn't skim over. The story was great and I look forward to another chapter. A proof reader wouldn't hurt and I'll be waiting for chapter two...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestion if you are not English speaking

You should identify yourself as being someone whose first language isn't English. People will be much kinder. Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good idea, poor execution.

I think this was a good story idea gone bad. The mistakes (spelling and grammar) really took away from the story. I highly recommend that you get an english editor before you submit the next chapter of this story.

santi85santi85over 9 years agoAuthor
From Author

Thank you for the suggestions and comments.

Yes, English is not my first language. Will take extra efforts to reduce mistakes in future stories. :)

Maru9Maru9over 9 years ago
Nice

I liked it. Nice plot. Yes, there are mistakes but overall it's good. Waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start!

Slow down, when the story gets more intense you lose your ability to spell, grammar, and basically all you learned qbout English, went out the window... but still a.good.story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar?

WAAAY too many grammar errors in this story,,, the first few paragraphs are terrible.

You needed an editor to look this over before you sent it in.

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 9 years ago
needs some editing and some pacing

The idea is good, the story a bit too quick paced. There's no real tension build-up. We pretty much know from the start what's going to happen. The action is fine, but suffers greatly from the grammar mistakes and word choices. Improve your English and find a native speakr to edit and you'll be fine.

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
Awesomely Hot!

Some grammar and spelling issues, but who cares! This story was so amazing that none of that matters! Great work and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
....

It's a good story but the cheating makes it a little bit sadder...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous