Ana Is Well-Cummed in Family 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
santi85
santi85
20 Followers

"I'm sure she told you about her and Dad.". She asked. I just nodded.

"Anyway our friends are visiting us tonight so you know what we'll be doing. You can Ana can watch us if you want. I'll talk to Ana. Anyway, have your breakfast and I'll get other things done."

I was going crazy. Me and Ana were being introduced to an incest and swinging lifestyle. And we just got into it easily. Just then Ana came down for the breakfast. She told she woke up at around 4 and went back to her room.

Being a Saturday, the day just went by leisurely with me not doing much other than reading or running errands nearby. But the thought of all I did yesterday and my conversation with Mom was still occupied in my mind. Finally in the evening Mom's friends came home.

Me and Ana were in my room talking. But we went down as the guests settled in the living room. My Mom introduced us to them and we went out to the lawns outside.

The guy Daniel was huge. Broad shoulders, standing over 6 feet, and strong muscular body, I remembered Dad describing him as a bull. He was also bowled over by Ana when he saw her. He just couldn't get his eyes of her body. She was wearing a low tank top revealing her cleavage and jeans. She looked like a baby in front of him. He hugged her a bit more tightly than guests usually do. Mom and Dad also noticed it.

Maria, the bull's wife, was really hot and beautiful too. She had an hourglass figure. Big, natural and firm boobs, wide hips, long legs. She was wearing a short black dress tight on her body. In short a perfect MILF. As with Daniel and Ana, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Anyway me and Ana went to garden and decided to watch from there.

Our living room had a huge french window. Also one part of kitchen had a french window giving view of the garden. Ana and I settled on lounge chair.

Mom went to the kitchen followed by Daniel while Dad took Maria for the tour of the house. Mom was wearing a shoulder less short dress, short enough to cover her ass and her big boobs were almost popping out of them. Dad took Maria to the top floor.

The Moment Daniel and Mom went to kitchen, he just pounced on my Mom from behind grabbing her by the waist towards him. He started grinding his cock on her ass and pressing her boobs real hard. We could make out the intensity with which he was working on her boobs. She just started moaning slightly. He started kissing her neck and bare shoulders. She turned and kissed him on his lips and put her hand on his already hard cock. He was still pressing her boobs. I wondered the size of his cock and the fact that it will be inside Mom tonight. They literally licked each others mouth while groping all over the body. We could see how much horny they were and wanted each other. This went on for 2-3 minutes only. Just then they heard Dad come down with Maria so they released each other. While coming down Maria was adjusting her dress and hairs which indicated what she did with my Dad above. This was just a quick starter.

They all went to the living room and settled down. Mom had brought wine and they started drinking. Mom and Daniel sat a chaise lounge while Dad and Maria occupied the couch. They were talking among each other. Daniel's eyes were on my Mom's cleavage. He pulled out his mobile phone and started to show something to Mom who moved close to him so that their thighs touched. They were watching something and giggling while Mom pressed her knees on his. He bent slightly towards her rubbing his shoulder on her. Slowly while talking and laughing he held her hand with his right and put his left arm around her waist.

Maria and Dad were on the couch facing each other. Maria was talking animatedly while opening and closing her legs and bending forward a bit as if to make may Dad hear what she was saying. He was hard, we could see that. Also his all attention was dedicated to Maria's body than her words. Ana told me she might not be wearing a panty. Well women know. Maria glanced at my Mom & Daniel and saw them getting closer and closer. Dad also moved close to her.

As for us, Ana was lying on me on the lounge chair as we faced our house. My cock was hard on her ass and my hand was already inside her top, playing with her breasts slowly. Nothing hard yet. As she was short her head was on my chest. With my left hand I put my middle finger in her mouth and started to probe it along her tongue. She sucked on it.

Daniel now held Mom tightly, turned her a bit towards him and started kissing her again. His hand moved over her thigh, she held his face. He started biting her lips and let his tongue inside her mouth. Meanwhile Maria had put her head on the backrest of couch and Dad was kissing her while moving his hand over her big boobs. Then he started kissing Maria's neck and went down to her hips and between her legs. She moaned. Lifting her short dress over her hips he buried his head in her pussy and started eating.

Mom broke her kiss and removed her top revealing her naked boobs. She wasn't wearing any panties too. She went down on her knees in front of Daniel, unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. We were now staring at the biggest cock I had seen apart from porn movies. It was also thick. Mom watched it for a Moment before taking it in her mouth.

Ana let out a sigh. "Wow, that's so big. Bigger than yours and Uncle Ivans."

"Yeah, you want it?" I asked her while slowly removing the button of her jeans.

"Oh why not. I wouldn't mind that monster in me. No wonder Aunt is so crazy. But now..." she got up to remove her jeans and panties, "I want this."

I got up too and removed my cargo shorts and briefs. My cock was ready pointing straight at Ana. I grabbed her towards me and told her to kneel down on all fours facing our house. Once in position I inserted myself into her and started slamming her pussy. In front of us we could see Maria screaming and withering as my Dad ate her pussy and Mom getting deepthroated by Daniel. The cold wind was blowing outside but we were warm. I slammed harder and harder. The view of her big round ass was amazing. Her boobs were juggling with our movement. She pushed her ass towards me as I thrust into her giving me deeper penetration. She was screaming loudly but there was no problem of anyone seeing us as our house had wall fencing.

We saw Dad removing his face from Maria's pussy and almost tearing each other clothes out. He pushed her on the couch, gripped her hips and inserted his cock into her. She was half on couch and her legs were in air straddling him. She was searching for something to hold with her hands but couldn't.

Daniel also took Mom into Doggy position and inserted his monstrous cock inside her. They were facing us. We could see they saw us and smiled. Then almost at the same time Dad and Daniel started to pound their ladies hard and fast. I continued the same on Ana. It was all surreal. Mom's expressions told me she was enjoying the big dick in her as well as the pain it caused.

I bend over Ana and held her juggling boobs. My cock was filled with warm cunt juices flowing from her pussy. Soon I came and once again filled her with my cum. I slowed down my pounding gradually and held her tight still keeping myself inside her. We looked in the house. Daniel and Dad were still going strong. After going on for some more time, Dad came first in Maria. They held each other closely and watched my Mom and Daniel. Soon he came too and emptied himself into Mom. I wondered how much of cum load he would be discharging. But he didn't stop. Keeping Mom in the same position he said something to dad who gave him a tube or something. He put it in Mom's ass. And immediately inserted his cock slowly in Mom's ass. Again he started pounding Mom's ass. We could see her face screaming with joy and pain. Maria had taken Dad down on carpet in 69 and was sucking his cock while Dad fingered her. Ana pushed me down on the lounge and started to suck me too. This time she was hungrier than yesterday. Her lips and tongue worked expertly on my cock filled with her cunt juice and my own cum.

Maria and Dad were done with 69 and now she was riding his cock. I could see her huge boobs moving up and down with her movement. I thought I wanted her too. And I didn't know this would come true.

In some time Maria came over Dad, Daniel shot all his cum in Mom's ass. Now they all were kissing and fondling each other. I had myself filled Ana's mouth with my cum. This time she took everything in her without spitting out. We lay on the lounge kissing each other deeply.

Suddenly we heard a voice. "Hello kids. It seems you had a great time doing it outdoors and watching us?" It was Daniel. Mom was also besides him. They were still naked. We just looked at them and nodded. I could see Ana couldn't get her eyes of his cock which was hanging like a python. I was watching my Mom's boobs and pussy.

"How about you guys come in? It's getting real cold outside?" He said.

"Sure." Ana said still watching his cock.

Mom put an arm around me on my ass, pressed it. With other hand she pressed my cock and balls and asked "Still got some load for us ladies?"

Daniel just lifted Ana with both his hands and said "Let's go in."

santi85
santi85
20 Followers
12