All Comments on 'Anal Angie Ch. 01'

by ForcedSlut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
pretty hot indeed

great story, i was really turned on by it, and i'm a girl. a couple of things though, there were some inconsistencies that made it difficult to picture it mentally. angie is described as "petite frame" and "having 38D bust" and "seemingly endless legs"... so i cant help but think she looks rather like an ice cream cone... :p other than that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice fantasy!

I thought it was great. Nevermind those people who don't seem to understand that it's a fantasy, and some people really *DO* like being forced. I'm one of them. Keep writing, and don't worry about close-minded, ignorant prudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes nice but

A awesome story... but where does the anal part come in ?

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 17 years ago
Nicely written, but why the racist element?

This was not a badly written story. However, it would have been just as good without the racist bull. Who cares what color the skin happens to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great hot story!

Great storyline and well-written for a newbie. Looking forward to part 2.

ForcedSlutForcedSlutalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Feedback comments

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I wanted to respond personally:

1. As most stories deal with white women fantasizing about black men, I wanted to try the reverse and give white men a chance to be sexy for a while. I actually enjoyed it :-)

2. The anal part comes in section two. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Finally

i am a submissive black woman. My fantasy life has been filled with images of being taken by force by white men ever since i was a young girl. i LOVED this stroy. It is so close to what i always dream of. Please keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexWriter1000SexWriter1000over 16 years ago
Nice Story, Butt!!!

Think of a little more detail in the characters area, don't rush things. Everyone knows about the sex in the middle, it's the build up and the ending that make the story complete. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was grossly racist and thus I couldn't enjoy it; sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal Angie Fucking

What a great time to get it out in the middle of black cocks and horny fucks. Needless to say you have a great way of saying the message that turns all cocks into monster pile drivers. I would love to have all those hard pieces of meat getting ramming up my ass. I can think of those big men filling me to overflow. Looking for another wild story about how much Angie is enjoying her pregnancy and childbirth as everyone is trying to say that they are the fathers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am.....

A white man who has had the priveledge and the pleasure of having sex with 5 black women, all in Nigeria. I fail to understand your necessity to make so many irrelevant, racist comments. And having the men call her a whore was also needless bull and anything but erotic. She can be sexy and submissive without being called a whore just as you can be literate without being called a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To the man commenter...

Not everything is written for men, some of us women enjoy sexy stories too. Personally anything with the verbal abuse of slut, whore, and all of that is a major turn on to some ladies. Sorry out of all the porn on the internet this one thing might actually be more appealing to women, but get to over yourself. Forcedslut, this story is fabulous ignore this idiotic man commenter and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to see my girlfriend taken like that. Want to talk about her? bkforher@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous