All Comments on 'Anal Discovery'

by AnalAnnie19

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leaking precum just wishing I was there really enjoyed ass play

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet storiy

Made me horny like hell especially being an anal sex lover!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I jerked off three time reading this. Love the DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found that I can wedge my 3”x12” dildo between my two bottom dresser drawers at the corner. Then get on my knees and forearms. Its the right height to back into and sink it in my ass. I place my phone camera between my knees to video that big cock ploughing me. After adjusting to the size I begin to ride it while the video captures it. I can’t take all the length but my ass gets stretched good! I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wo ooooo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very intriguing story! I’m straight and married. My wife will use a dildo on me when I ask her to. I lay on my back jerking off while she sits between my legs with knees up. She applies lotion with one, then two, then three fingers, before greasing up the 8” dong. The head and right after it is the widest. She lingers there before continuing to slide it in me. Use the balls at the base as a handle she begins giving it to me! Very soon I explode over my stomach and hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking fantastic

auburnginaauburnginaabout 3 years ago
Great work!

A beautifully written and powerfully arousing narrative of erotic self-discovery! Well done!

Ginaxxx

Babe9Babe9over 3 years ago

More please. Great story!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

This is wonderful - frank, full-on and detailed. I can so relate - even though I am the opposite gender, my story is very similar. Even though my other sex organs are different, anal play is very similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More, please... πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ€€

CURIOUS55861CURIOUS55861about 4 years ago
Holy shit.

Excellent job, especially with the details.

Then you hit on 2 of my biggest fetishes, ass play, and female masturbation.

PLEASE keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

I loved your story. Got me very hard and horny. Us guys have had to have our own anal discovery. First one led me to almost passing out and shaking.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

Very happy to have read your story! I loved your details of your DP extreme masturbation session. Keep writing, please!

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
Loved...!

Always such a treat to find a woman that's discovered all the pleasure rump rogering offers...!

5 and fave, and looking forward to next chapter.

and re the opening line...somehow doubt you personally were reserved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are appreciated!

Thank you 'so much' for sharing the wonderful details of your 'Anal Discovery'. I found your story by searching Literotica for 'Hot' stories containing the keyword 'fingering' in the Category of 'Toys & Masturbation'. Your story definitely made me horny and I can't wait to try out each of your techniques and enjoy the same pleasures while I come again and again. Since 'Anal Discovery' is now one of my favorite stories, I plan to share more and more of your experiences with each re-reading and get something in my arse and masturbate to orgasm lots more times. I've also found your story 'Annie's First Love' and expect to similarly enjoy reliving those experiences as well. It's such a true pleasure to know that someone else like yourself enjoys the same interests and is willing to help other readers to find similarly intense erotic satisfaction.

I did just exactly that and got my boyfriend's Whopper in my ass and with some intensely pleasurable time with recalling Annie's Anal Discovery, I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms with such abundant cum that I have fallen in love and appreciation with AnalAnnie19 --Not too surprising when you begin to appreciate what 'making love' is all about. See 'Annie's First Love' for more details about 'making love'.

While reading your story in the left window of my computer display, I usually put in the window on the right side of the display some images of others performing similar exciting doings. I find the visual appearance of someone getting off on autoerotic activities is also exciting. I understand the difficulty of writing and posting such intimate details but if you (ever get a free hand and) could take some pictures to share that would really be hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Too good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are appreciated!

Thank you 'so much' for sharing the wonderful details of your 'Anal Discovery'. I found your story by searching Literotica for 'Hot' stories containing the keyword 'fingering' in the Category of 'Toys & Masturbation'. Your story definitely made me horny and I can't wait to try out each of your techniques and enjoy the same pleasures while I come again and again. Since 'Anal Discovery' is now one of my favorite stories, I plan to share more and more of your experiences with each re-reading and get something in my arse and masturbate to orgasm lots more times. I've also found your story 'Annie's First Love' and expect to similarly enjoy reliving those experiences as well. It's such a true pleasure to know that someone else like yourself enjoys the same interests and is willing to help other readers to find similarly intense erotic satisfaction.

weddressweddressover 6 years ago
Love your ass

Great story. Love your description of excitement at discovering sensations and naughty feelings. Love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written story. Reminds me of my own experiences.

c1999c1999almost 7 years ago
Very well done

Fabulous story! I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!

Really fucking hot.

Brought back memories of my late teen masterbation and anal discovery.

I never cum as intensely as I do when I have something up my ass and pressing on my prostate. It's nice to hear from you and other women that love anal play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

the first time I fingered my ass it was amazing and there was a bottle of nail polish that looked like a butt plug so I put it in my ass and rubbed my clit and came in less than 10 seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love anal

When I was a young girl I used to love masturbating and would often push a finger up my ass at the same time, god knows how I started it but it felt good so I didn't stop, as I got older I'd put bigger and longer things up there and I'd have some great orgasms, then I bought my first vibrator and loved that too, then I got a whole collection of them, including a few butt plugs, I just love having my ass filled with a butt plug and going for a walk or out shopping, it's just so horny knowing what I've got inside me, and I'm lucky to have a boyfriend who loves giving me anal.

jy55jy55over 7 years ago
Can't wait to masturbate to this story

Your writing was so smooth and clear that I felt like I was there watching you I could picture everything you do in a story and my God it was hot and it made me horny as a mother wait to watch in my mind as I read the whole thing again and this time when you get off thank you for writing a great story and I hope you write another one soon I know it's been awhile

apc100583apc100583almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Your story was great, I'm a straight male who sometimes likes to do a bit of fingering. I hope you have continued to enjoy the pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I came so hard. I've always been curious about anal play. I masturbated just like you described. Two fingers in my ass and two fingers in my pussy. It felt so...Oh my god, I can't even describe the pleasure! Good job! I'm gonna go at it again!

butttoyboybutttoyboyover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great read!!! Thank you so much. I'm at work so I can't get off, but I've been sitting here with a hard-on that feels great and I can't wait to get home and stroke off! The story also reminds me a little of my anal discovery during high school and the days I'd be "sick" so I could stay home and fuck my ass hole and get off. I'm looking forward to reading more (I wanted to write this comment before I went looking).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Autobiography?

So intently written it reads like an autobiography to me. That ass must have been sore at the end of the month :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
26 yo female

i just came twice reading this. great job!

CindyOCindyOabout 9 years ago
Found what I was looking for.

I'm Cindy and 33, this was exactly what I was hoping to find (even though it's years old now). I've been wanting more and more ass play from my husband and it's always good to hear others enjoying the same deviations to not feel soar range about it. Maybe I would find the power in me to write my own erotic experience with my first touch and lick on my back button. The things I...we have done since those first times has left me wondering why I didn't not do this sooner.

I mean I did use the pointy end of a vibrating toothbrush once...maybe twice. It was a poor excuse for a vibrator but it did feel good on my clit. When I saw how stif, narrow and pointy, this tooth brush was, I could not help to think it was perfect for pushing into my tight asshole. I was neve one to masterbate with anything going up inside me, just didn't feel great as when someone else does it to me. Although playing with small vibrating things around by butt felt great and the few times I got it in a few inches, made me have an orgasm almost right away.

Thanks again for the story and hope to see some current work just to see what a decade has done to add to your sexual repertoire!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very erotic

I'm a 42 year old married male, and reading your story had me as hard as a rock.

I had not option but to masturbate to get some relief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderfully Nostalgic

Weird to say about erotica, but it really was a quick flashback to teenage sexuality and how terribly exciting sex was then. Amazingly sexy story, excellent details. Perfect!

fresita_bicuriosafresita_bicuriosaover 9 years ago
wow

I loved your story. It is the kind of thing I so love doing. My first time in the butt was not a cock but a dildo. Nowadays, when I am too horny, I love to have this toy with little pearls inside my butt and go for a walk or shopping with it inside. I wear jeans to not be so obvious, but I have this desire to go with a skirt and nothing else while it plugs me.

I also tried it on my husband and he reacted well, but my turn on is the strap-on.

XanaduopolisXanaduopolisover 9 years ago
Busted!

Good writing. It turns out that the couple whose house you were minding had installed high quality video cameras in several key hidden locations. ...the rest, as they say....is history....

seteaisseteaisover 9 years ago
Great story!

This was a terrific tale of anal discovery. Great job, Annie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wow great story i found during the story i

got nude and started probing my arse it

felt great thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anal orgasm

Please Annie write more. You reminded me of my discovery of the joy of anal fingering and prostate massage many years ago and now whenever I have a willing female partner anulingus and sucking. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So amazing

Being a man, I have tried this a few times, and can honestly say, I have never come so hard. Thank you for sharing this story.

bi_9491bi_9491about 10 years ago
So Much Like Me

Even though I'm a man I can relate to so much of what you feel in this story. The way you glory in your own nakedness, love the chances to be at home by yourself so you can indulge in your own very private, very secret world. The way you'd find yourself thinking about masturbating while at work, and couldn't wait for late at night to enjoy yourself. The way you prepared for this pleasure. My own 'anal discovery' sounds so much like yours. Enjoy your body. I hope every orgasm you have is better than the one before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific

That ending was absolutely amazing, and made me cum harder than I have in a while!

funluvinajfunluvinajabout 10 years ago
Wow.

This was freaking amazing and brought back memories of my own sexual awakening and discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my god.

Please write more! I love laying in bed reading stories but yours made me cum very hard. Amazing story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot and Horny

This story got me so wet, I had to go fuck my ass and pussy right after. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Definitely made me cum. I live hearing about women masturbating, and your story was very well written and sexy. Keep it up!!

AllesolAllesolover 10 years ago
Terrific

Amazing story. The way you describe how sexy you feel is great. Here's a fav and a 5 as incentive to keep adding to this.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 10 years ago
Deliciously Hot

Very honest and highly erotic description.

Could not keep my hand off my Dick.

Thanks for writing this great piece of erotica.

Time for real jerking off now.

Oh my dick is leaking lots of juice..

hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT

I want to be that guy you imagine to be watching you. Finished so hard for you reading it

Sean_McCloudSean_McCloudalmost 11 years ago

Love the store so sexy! I have one suggestion to make to you prof read you stories several times to check grammar and spelling. other than that your story is great and a huge turn on. I've cum to reading this story 5 times now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story. Well-written. 21 year old female here. I came a couple times.

My only real complaint was the part where you referenced a bowl movement (not good for keeping the mood) and the lack of orgasm description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cumming with anal stimulation

Anal Annie I got off multiple times to your story! Describing how you openend your holes to pleasure is inspiring me to come again any moment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

I totally got off on ur story!! it made my dick soo hard! that i had to play w my ass too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Similar Experience :)

Wow... I absolutely loved your anal discovery story. Not only did it make me cum soooo very hard, but it was also a lovely journey for me back to my first few experiences with anal masturbation! I too love watching myself in the mirror as I masturbate with dildos in my asshole and pussy... so exhilarating and sexy. Your description of how magical the feeling of a dildo sliding inwards over the sphincter was perfect. Sadly, I've only ever masturbated anally... so I've never had a real cock in my anus or had a partner play with my ass :( But I fantasize both as I pump my tight asshole with my pretty purple dildo, and I imagine a beautiful blonde woman licking and fingering my anus and a tall sexy man filling it up with his throbbing cock. And... if anyone is wondering, my dildo has been completely buried in my ass AND my vibrator has been deep in my pussy the entire time I read this story and wrote this response ;) I feel an orgasm coming soon and I want to dedicate it to the lovely @AnalAnnie19

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!

Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

This was an amazing account. I can't wait to show it to my wife and have her read it. We recently started talking about anal play for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The real thing

Imagine how a real cock in your ass would feel compared to a dildo

davie716davie716over 11 years ago
More please

As a male discovering Anal sex can be totally over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

your honesty and time you took to describe how you feel have me more than hard and wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful!

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
Intensely erotic

I know so many women who have so many sexual hang-ups. This is a great story because it gives insight into the progressive and sexually liberating development of a young woman.

I published a story (Research on Orgasm Intensity) that, while very different, has a few similar sexual behaviours.

Your story is among my all time favourites on Literotica or anywhere. Very well done Annie. Too bad you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

Are you going to write any more about that month? Because I'm interested in the whole thing!

assxibleassxiblealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I really like this. As a man who has discovered anal masturbation by degrees, I understood how liberating each step was for you. I've always been fascinated by female masturbation. This piece was a real turn-in for me, well written and authentic. Keep writing, Annie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
impressed :)

you know what it was the best stuff i read on this site, not only this site but anywhere else.

i really wish to know about ass fucking as im too apprehensive regarding it but wanna try it at the same time.

EpicureanCynicEpicureanCynicabout 12 years ago

absolutely loved it! Brought me back to a time in my life when I was learning my body and coming to terms with my sexuality. It was simultaneously so raunchy and taboo but liberating and thrilling. It was great to read about how it felt for a girl learning herself in such a way. I hope you write more as I'd love to see where these experiences took you next!

britanny0620britanny0620about 12 years ago
...Just....Wow

Reading this, I started off thinking "Huh... this reads almost like an article or documentary type, it's rather boring." I continued reading, and soon found myself either relating to everything or curious about it. Definitely worth the read, and it makes me curious about the things I haven't tried. I love your wording and how descriptive this is. I truly hope this is a true story. I will definitely be reading more of what you've written :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Me Time

My god reading this story got me so hard. I was so horny that pre cum was just everywhere. I thought I might drown on my own cock juice. At first I did not cum from reading your story because I needed to feel somthing in my ass. I found my favourite torch and some olive oil and slipped it into my ass. When I came it was so forceful that it hit me in the face. Just thought I'd say thanks for the best wank i have ever had.

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
Can't tell you honey...

How many times I've read this. I commented as anonymous once when I didn't have an account. But I can honestly say you were inspirational to me beginning to really jerk off. You made me hard, talking about your clit, how warm and pounding full of blood it must have been, wet and ready for a man to give it proper attention. And then you discovered anal pleasure... woo honey... you got me hard and fisting my 9 1/2 inches of cock in pure horniness. Maybe we can email or IM some time and masturbate to each others sexual escapades, I'm sure there's more you ain't put up!

Jasper, your biggest (literally and figuratively) fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good stuff

Playing with myself...waiting for my wife to get home from work...one of the best stories I've read...my wife loves her ass being touched, but is a bit afraid of my cock up there...Wish I could jerk off right now, but you have set the mood for a fun Friday night. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cumming

When I read this I was really dry. After I finished it I was squriting my pussy juices like there was no tommorow. I then put my vibrator on my clit and orgasmed once again. Finally I put my dildos into my holes and fucked myself, hard fast and deep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horny

Your story made me very wet and horny, I masterbated in front of the mirror watching the moist patch appear on my silk panties, My legs spread wide and a finger in my bum......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It!!!

This is an awesome story!!! Wish I had a place to go to be alone xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow.

By far one of the best stories I've ever read.

MtnManslutMtnManslutover 12 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see how you topped that session, on the second day there (and the third and fourth...) Your attitude reminds me of myself when I was first discovering things... Thanks!

xsailorxsailorover 12 years ago
Sure Hope

Your real life is as hot as your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

i read and cam so many times i almost had to stop and try it myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
luved it!

It brought back so many memories of my explorations...i love anal play myself and your story,!!!!

MATTER OF FACT WEARING A PLUG AT THIS MOMENT!!!

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

I did not want to stop reading and I love how you gave so much naughty detail.

silkeysilkeyover 12 years ago
fantastic!!!!!

What a powerful honest piece of writing, I could almost feel some of those descriptions - loved it - more please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars!

Wow. That was incredibly hot! I am sitting here at work with huge hard on after reading your story of anal discovery. So sexy and erotic! I love chicks who are very anal. More please. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh I'm so wet!!!!

I've never gotten this wet before!!! I swear I can't read half of your stories without orgasming over doing the same naughty things!! I just got mostly through the 2nd page while fingering myself and I swear I've never been so wet and horny as much as this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it and it's safe to say my pussy did too.

fran00fran00over 12 years ago
Awesome fantasy

I've just discovered the joy of anal sex and I'm getting to be a toy fanatic. Just love this story so much I had to comment on it.

I've found a great store through the online Yellow-Pages, http://www.luvbugtoys.com. The prices are great and very discreet. The coupon helped through the Yellow-Page listing too... a girls gotta save a little money so we can get even more toys ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LindsayRae, no

believe it or not, when a man is horny he doesn't think about grammar ect that was an amazing story, i couldnt wank whilst reading as people were in the room, however if i could i would have came but beleve m, i definatly got a huge hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

reading this makes me wish i was a girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

Ive played around with anal masturbation... but this hit the spot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story made me so hard and made me come hard keep them comeing

SamTee2013SamTee2013over 12 years ago

i came to this. its so hot to me!! ;)

SamTee2013SamTee2013over 12 years ago

o my got me wet ;) and makes me want to try anal masturbation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

This is hands down the best story I have read! My cock got harder than i think it ever has before, a couple times actually, because i had to take care of myself more than once reading this. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Never have i wanted to jump into a story and take part in its contents so badly, loved it can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can I give 6 stars?

Quite probably the single best story I have ever read. Hot, hot, hot. I rubbed my clit and came as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Orgasmic story

Ok this has to be the most orgasmic story ever

I had to stop a couple of times because my cock was gettin hard every couple of paragraphs

And when i came i was literally limp for hours;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'd been thinking about anal for a while but I only made it halfway through this story before I finally had to try it. Amazing story, I just wish there were more from you to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes Annie. The best masturbation story i've ever read. Wonderfully described, I can feel every penetration that you had. Can't wait for the follow up and see what else you can take in your cunt and ass. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn...

Yes Annie, you made me cum with your fantastic story of ass-fucking. I normally don't jerk off but I had to after reading this. So after cleaning the cum stains on my pillow I thought I'd drop a word or two to let you know. I can't wait to read more about your adventures, and I hope you are impressed with making me pound my meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best story ever?

I feel exhausted, in the nice way,(You requested a mention, and here it is, right after the clean-up of the cum smeared next to me) and thus I cannot make myself write much, but /wow/.

I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your adventures~

~ NQM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

that was awesome !

_Connie__Connie_almost 13 years ago
Thank Goodness

My Bullet had fresh batteries!!

Thank you ;-)

luvkissnmenluvkissnmenabout 13 years ago
So very much like my own experiences learnig anal!

I am deeply addicted to the art, act & practice of utterly wanton masturbation, and have stroked myself off to many, many masturbation stories, but this is by far THE VERY BEST I've ever enjoyed -- yes, Annie, I came (and came and came!) to your story, and loved every word, every touch, every stroke of it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous