Anal Sex Helps You Find Love

Story Info
College woman uses anal sex to find love.
1.4k words
3.08
43.2k
8

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Every time I tell myself I'm going to quit being with him, I end up backsliding. I don't think my addiction can be overcome. How else would you explain what I'm doing right now? I'm in his apartment, waiting for him. He's become essential to my existence. I don't know how that happened. My name is Marina Brown and this is a true story of my struggle to overcome Sex Addiction. I wasn't always like this, you know. Once, I was a good girl. My life was strictly goal-oriented. Academic achievement came first, sex and relationships were second. Then, I met this guy.

Who is he? Tyrell Jackson. Only the finest-looking thug in the hood. Leader of the Red Blades. The toughest gang in Boston. The first time I laid eyes upon him, I felt my insides twitch. He made that much of an impression. Few men have ever excited me like this. What can I say? Tyrell was masculinity and sexuality on legs. A six-foot-tall, broad-shouldered, muscular black stud. He had tattoos. He had the mean look and the cool clothes. He drove the fancy car. He had all the big-booty ghetto bitches chasing after him. I used to make fun of them. How can so many women be so attached to one man? Sadly, I didn't know that I would become that which I once mocked. Yep, I was destined to become one of them.

Before I met him, I was a student at Lincoln State College in Boston, Massachusetts. Lincoln State College is the largest public institution of higher education in the state. Forty thousand students spread across five campuses. Boston. Randolph. Avon. Norwood. Bridgewater. I'm on the Boston Campus, which is where the Athletics Department is located. Lincoln Community College sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Football, Sailing, Water Polo, Gymnastics, Fencing, Wrestling, Rugby, Rowing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey and Rifle. For female student-athletes, they offered Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Sailing, Water Polo, Cross Country, Swimming, Field Hockey, Equestrian, Soccer, Rugby, Rowing, Gymnastics, Tennis, Wrestling and Pistol. Lacrosse, Ice Hockey and Rifle. I was the Captain of the Women's Basketball team. My life was fine. I was going places. Attending a Division One School on an athletic scholarship while studying Sociology.

And then I met Tyrell. The sexy and charming gangster who made all the females in the hood go crazy. The finest-looking black man that ever lived. Tall, dark and handsome. Sexy and dangerous. Unpredictable. Fine. Suave. Stylish. Gorgeous. Masculine. Perfect. I fell in love with him. And I became his own personal bitch. The first time we hooked up, I did three things I never thought I would do. I'm not the kind of chick who eagerly gets on her hands and knees and starts sucking on a brother's dick. No matter how hot the brother. However, I was in love with Tyrell and I wanted to make him happy. So, I sat him down on a chair at my house and took his cock in my mouth. He stroked my hair as I sucked on his long and thick, uncut black cock. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. When he came, I drank his cum. I didn't do this for every guy I hooked up with. Just the ones I liked.

Afterwards, Tyrell stuffed his big dick in my pussy. I squealed as he pounded into my tight snatch with his big cock. He fucked me good. After doing me for a while, he asked me if I had ever been fucked in the ass. I'm a big and tall black girl with a thick body and a big booty. I guess females who look like me feature in many men's anal sex fantasies. However, I was not into anal sex. I thought only the most submissive kind of females took it up the ass. Females with no self-respect or pride. Man pleasers. However, when Tyrell looked at me lovingly and asked me gently, I couldn't say no. No sir. I gritted my teeth and assumed the position.

Tyrell came up behind me and caressed my plump rump. Then, he spread my ass cheeks wide open. He pushed his cock into my asshole. I screamed. Hot damn. I've never had a cock in my ass before and truth be told, it kind of hurts. Tyrell gripped my hips with his strong hands and pushed his big black cock deeper inside me. I felt the walls of my anal cavity stretch to accommodate the sheer bulk of his truly gigantic cock. He began drilling his cock into my asshole like a miner looking for gold. I was screaming nonstop as he had his way with my ass. He fucked me good, and when he was done, he came. His hot cum flooded my asshole. And I screamed even louder. Tyrell was still laughing as moments later, he squeezed his cock out of my ass. He smacked my ass and told me I had a good, tight anus. I was a good fuck. And that was my introduction to the world of anal sex.

Tyrell held me tenderly in his arms afterwards and told me that he loved me. That part made me happy. He told me that I wasn't just a fuck to him. I was someone he cared about. I was so in love that I couldn't tell he was lying through his teeth. I strove to become someone who mattered to him. He told me that even though he loved me, he was a man with special sexual needs. He needed a lot of sex. More than just one woman could provide. So, I pushed myself to become a sexual dynamo just to please him. I began taking it up the ass and giving blowjobs regularly. Oh, yeah. I would suck his cock until it was shining and throbbing, then I would happily bend over and spread my ass cheeks. He would come up behind me, shove his cock into my ass and fuck me till kingdom come. And I would scream my lungs out as he took his pleasure. He fucked my ass with all of the energy he could muster. And I would grit my teeth and endure it. He told me that he would fuck me in the ass until I learned to love it.

I guess he was right. Slowly but surely, as he stopped fucking my pussy and began to exclusively fuck me in the ass, I gained the ability to get pleasure out of a big cock going in and out of my asshole. It's an ability that few women can boast of. Yep. I have the world's coolest super power. I can take a huge black cock up my ass sans lube while keeping the screaming to a minimum. Mom, are you proud of me now? I know I am damn proud of myself. My ass has gone from super tight to quite loose. It's become a perfect fit for his cock. I can take all of his twelve inches without lube. It fits in like a glove. How do you like that?

Which is why I'm waiting for him now. In his room. Apparently, he's found a new bitch. And I can't have that. I'm going to make a desperate plea for him. I'm going to do the only thing I've ever denied him. He came home and found me. On all fours. Face down and ass sticking up. Facing away from him. I had a sign written on my back that says Fuck Me. Tyrell laughed. I grinned. It was to be his birthday present. We got going. I'm on all fours, my ass cheeks spread wide open, a big black cock buried deep in my asshole. Deep down where the sun doesn't shine. So far up my ass that you can't tell where it ends and where I begin. I'm screaming my lungs off, face down and ass up. I can't believe I'm doing this. Again. I thought last time was going to be the last time. And the one before that too. Oh, well. What am I going to do?

Tyrell continued fucking me until he came, blasting his hot cum deep inside of me. I squealed in delight. He pulled his cock out of my ass and turned me around. He stuffed his cock straight from my ass and into my mouth. That's what they call an Ass To Mouth special in the hood. Few women are sexually daring enough to try it. But I sucked his cock straight from my ass. I tasted my ass on it. Tyrell smiled, satisfied. Afterwards, he pulled me up and told me that I had passed the test. I was to be the only chick he fucked. I was so happy I smothered him with kisses. He laughed and kissed me back. I was thrilled. The man I loved was mine, forever.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers