Anathema: The Story of Lindie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never seen them before.

"Where did all this come from?" Allen asked.

"I picked them up a few days ago. I think they'll fit perfectly. Just wear them for me, please?" Lindie said as she caressed his growing cock.

Moments later, Allen was blinking his eyes as Lindie licked a few drops of semen from her fingers.

"Finish getting dressed, sweetheart. I want to go to bed early, tonight!" Lindie said as she looked in the mirror and adjusted her breasts in her dress. She didn't have to tell him twice.

Allen drove, following Lindie's strange directions, but he didn't think they were getting anywhere. He wasn't sure if he had been driving 20 minutes or two hours. When they arrived at the restaurant, he was completely exhausted.

The restaurant was dark but elegant. It seemed out of place for its location, as the area was mostly unincorporated. The clientele was generally well off, consisting of doctors, lawyers, and a few wise retirees. Allen was immediately uncomfortable, but Lindie held his hand tightly and said they "fit nicely."

Her words startled him, but she acted as if she didn't know why.

An older gentleman sat them at a quiet table with a wrap-around booth, noticeably separate from the rest of the tables in the restaurant. Moments later, a beautiful girl appeared in a waiter's uniform. Lindie was the only one in the restaurant that could see a faint shimmer on the girl's lips and neck. Her last blowjob was a little messy. Lindie was further amused when she smelled the faint odor of pussy on the girl's breath as she spoke.

"Hello. My name is Jacquelyn. I'll be your server this evening. Would you care to start out by looking at our wine list?"

Allen's jaw dropped as he reached for the wine list. His heart felt like it was going to explode as he turned and looked at Lindie.

"Why did you do this?" Allen asked, desperately. "How did... how did you find her? How do you know about her?" He had never mentioned anything about Jackie to Lindie, other than she was his first girlfriend, if he could call her that. Other than in his dreams, Allen never thought of Jackie, and for a moment, he thought this must have been a dream.

Jackie dropped the wine list as her eyes widened.

With lightning-quick reflexes, Lindie caught the wine list before it could knock over their goblets of water, then reached for Jackie's wrist and held it firmly.

Jackie's eyes shifted from Allen to Lindie and back to Allen again.

"Jacquelyn, you're going to be our server this evening. Understood?" Lindie asked. She opened Jackie's hand and placed a small note inside, then closed her hand and released Jackie's wrist.

Lindie called out the name of a rare wine, and Jackie quickly left to retrieve the bottle.

In the wine cellar, Jackie looked around nervously, and then read the note.

"Jacquelyn,

My husband, Allen, dreams about you quite often. I have no doubt that you dream about him, also. I love him very much, although maybe not as much as he loved you. I want him to be happy, but I also want him to let go of you after tonight. I am inviting you to be with us, tonight only, to experience whatever the two of you have been longing for.

After tonight, you will never see us again. I promise.

Lindie"

Jackie stuffed the note into her pocket, found the rare wine Lindie requested, and returned to her table.

"I get off work at eleven." Jackie said to Lindie.

"You'll leave when we leave." Lindie replied calmly. "Your girlfriend will be alright without you for one night."

"But what about my -" Jackie began to ask.

"Your boss understands that you're leaving early tonight, and you'll be here an hour early tomorrow for an extra-long blow job, and maybe you'll lick his asshole." Lindie whispered.

Jackie looked at Allen, ashamed, but helpless to not be with him at least one more time.

Lindie was right. She did dream about Allen. He was the sweetest boy she had ever known. As a young man, he was even more attractive than she could have imagined. How many years had it been? Two? Three? She had completely lost track of time after leaving the institution.

"Are you ready to order?" Jackie asked in a daze.

"Yes, I think so..." Lindie's voice trailed off.

Over the next two hours, Jackie brought out plate after plate of some of the best food the restaurant had to offer. Allen ate like he hadn't seen food in days, and seemed completely oblivious that his pants were around his ankles. Lindie held his cock in her fist and occasionally pumped it to erection whenever she needed a "stiff drink."

Jackie seemed unaffected when she brought more wine only to find Lindie's head bobbing up and down on Allen's rigid cock.

"May I...?" Jackie started.

"When we get back to the motel room." Lindie interrupted.

"... get you anything else?" Jackie continued.

"The gentleman at table seven that frequently fucks your manly bartender will be getting our check this evening. Let him know I said 'thank you' please." Lindie answered.

"Yes ma'am," Jackie nodded and began clearing the plates from the table.

When Lindie stood up from the table, Jackie pulled the table out so they could exit more easily. Allen pulled up his pants as if he was getting up from the toilet, and put his arm around Lindie. Jackie disappeared for only a minute, and then reappeared with her purse, another bottle of wine, and three glasses.

The drive to the motel room seemed to take only minutes. Jackie sat in the back seat, looking from Allen to Lindie and wondering what might happen, next. Allen drove in a trance, and it seemed he wasn't even aware that Jackie was in the car with them.

When they finally arrived at the motel, Allen and Lindie stepped out of the car.

"Wait here. I'll let you know when it's alright to come inside." Lindie said to a half-awake Jackie.

Allen opened the motel room door for Lindie, never looking back to the car and Jackie inside it.

Lindie turned the water on in the shower, and quickly undressed herself and Allen. They held each other closely under the warm spray of water, and Lindie kissed her husband deeply.

"Allen, I have something to tell you." Lindie whispered in his ear.

"I love you." Allen said softly. His cock hardened and slowly rose up between her legs, separating them slightly.

"Allen, I fucked another man." Lindie added.

"That's okay. I know you fucked a lot of other men, but we're married now and that's not important." Allen assured her.

"No, I mean, I fucked another man after we were married." Lindie felt his erection fade.

He pushed her back. His face was emotionless, but Lindie could see his tears mixed with drops of water from the shower.

"Why? How could you?" Allen asked. "When did you even have the chance?"

"I don't know. I'm not like everyone else. Haven't you noticed something different about me?"

Lindie asked painfully.

"No. Yes. I mean... I've always known. You're something different. You're someone special." Allen answered with clouded eyes. "I'm here for you. I've always been here for you. That's my purpose in this world."

"Allen, I fucked another man and it was good. It was very, very good. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. I can't take it back. I know that two wrongs don't make things right, but I thought if you slept with someone else, we'd be..." Lindie paused. "Even?" Allen finished for her.

"I knew the only girl you ever wanted as much or more than me was Jackie. You dream about her more than you dream about me. I'm not jealous. I just knew if there was anyone you would not pass up the chance to be with, it would be her." Lindie sighed. "I feel bad about what I did, but I can't promise I won't do it again. It's not me -- this -- that wants to fuck all the time."

"Are you going to see 'him' again?" Allen asked.

"No, Allen. I won't see him ever again. At least not in this life." Lindie added.

"So, you're telling me you want an open marriage?" Allen asked.

"No. I'm telling you that what I'm doing with other men could hardly be considered sex. I'm not doing it for my own orgasmic pleasure. You satisfy me more than you could imagine." Lindie answered, realizing that what she just said was no longer true. Just thinking about the little old man's large cock made her clitoris throb.

"Then why are you doing it?" Allen asked, pushing himself as far away as possible without leaving the shower.

"I do it for their semen. I do it for their come. You won't be able to understand it, but I think it's what keeps me alive. I liked you, and now I love you, but I'm also using you, Allen. I'm using you because your come tastes so incredibly good and you have plenty of it."

There. She said it.

Allen felt sick. He wanted to slap her. He wanted to cheat on her a dozen times over. He wanted a divorce. All in due time, though. At the moment, he just wanted to get out of the shower.

He threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, and then ran out to the car to get Jackie. The rain was coming down strong and they were both soaked by the time they returned to the motel room.

Lindie stood in the middle of the room waiting for them. She was dressed in high heels and an elegant, sheer evening gown.

"You're so beautiful." Jackie said, eyeing Lindie's full breasts.

Jackie developed an attraction to women while she was institutionalized. The male nurses and janitors had raped her over a dozen times before anyone realized what was happening to her. She was raped a dozen times more before they transferred her to another hospital several hundred miles away.

The only lesbian porn she had ever made was done without her knowledge. The same janitors and male nurses that abused her also drugged her and put Jackie in the same room with vibrators, dildos, and eventually other attractive female patients. When the ecstasy and other illicit drugs kicked in, the cameras started rolling. After awhile, she didn't need the drugs to derive pleasure from kissing another semi-attractive girl. They continued to drug her, anyway.

A Baptist minister, making routine visits to clinics in the area, stumbled upon evidence of abuse and immediately had Jackie transferred. She eventually received the care she needed and, as she recovered, she fell in love with the man that came to her rescue.

They married, but her marriage was cut short when Bill was released from prison and came looking for her. It didn't take Bill long to find her, as her wedding picture was proudly displayed in their neighborhood newspaper -- which was also accessible on the Internet. A simple search brought Bill to their home only weeks after the honeymoon.

Her husband tried to reason with Bill as he broke down the door to their beautiful home, but Bill was out for revenge. He broke the preacher's neck before Jackie could shoot him with her husband's hunting shotgun. It was an act of self-defense, and Jackie was cleared of any wrongdoing, but her hopes of a family and a normal life seemed shattered.

She traveled around the country looking for a place to start her life over. Her husband's life insurance money was enough to modestly take care of her for the rest of her life, but she hated being alone.

Jackie met a waitress at a fine Italian restaurant. They became instant friends, and eventually lovers. Even though she didn't need the money, Jackie took a job at the restaurant.

When the owner of the restaurant caught Jackie and her girlfriend kissing, he threatened to fire them both. When she asked what it would take to keep their jobs, the owner simply stood up and dropped his pants.

Jackie sucked his cock eagerly, thinking if she pleased him well enough, their jobs would be spared. She had no idea that she and her girlfriend would have to blow him before their shifts started from that day on. After several weeks, she got used to the arrangement, and was thankful that his demands never elevated to fucking her or her girlfriend.

"I can see why Allen would want to marry you. What guy wouldn't?" Jackie asked Lindie.

"Thank you, Jackie." Lindie said softly. Her eyes appeared to glow momentarily.

Allen took the bottle of wine and glasses from Jackie and set them on the table.

He looked in the closet and found two terrycloth robes.

"Let's get out of these wet clothes, huh?" Allen smiled as he handed Jackie a robe.

Jackie walked in front of Lindie and slowly undressed. When she was completely naked, she pulled the robe over her shoulders, and then let it slide down her back.

"I won't be needing this, will I?" Jackie asked.

"No, not really." Lindie answered, stepping closer to Jackie. Their difference in frame was startling to Jackie. With heels on, Lindie was almost twenty inches taller than her.

Lindie took another step closer to Jackie, bent down, and waited.

After a brief pause, Jackie leaned up and kissed Lindie on the mouth -- first as a friendly greeting, and then as a lover's kiss.

Lindie's hand reached down between Jackie's legs and felt her wetness.

Jackie pushed two of Lindie's fingers inside her wet slit and opened her mouth as if to show Allen their tongues swirling around each other.

Lindie pulled her fingers from Jackie's wet pussy and brought them to her mouth.

Lindie's expression turned to agony and despair.

"You poor girl." Lindie whispered. Tears slowly began to fall down her emotionless face.

"Thirty-five men have taken you.

Only three were welcomed.

Fifteen women have taken you.

Only two were welcomed.

Three lovers in your entire, short life.

Your soul is pure even though your body is not.

You loved the preacher, but you never stopped thinking of someone else...

Allen."

Jackie began to cry, also, and for one brief moment, she realized what Lindie was. During that moment, she silently prayed that Lindie would take away the pain and give her peace, and Lindie heard her.

Of Lindie's powers and abilities, her ability to read people's thoughts was her least favorite.

Allen was struggling to maintain his sanity at the moment. Her infidelity, her reason for marrying him, seeing Jackie, and all three of them in the same room were almost too much for him to comprehend.

"Allen, would you pour us all a glass of wine?" Lindie asked sweetly.

Allen didn't move.

"I guess the spell is over." Allen said. Lindie looked shocked, for a moment forgetting that he was speaking figuratively.

"Jackie, I love you. But if your life is set right now, the last thing I want to do is turn it upside down on you. Lindie dragged you here because she wants to make up for cheating on me. She figures if I sleep with you, we'll be even, but I don't even know what that means." Allen paced.

"Allen, it doesn't matter." Jackie spoke up. "Lindie promised that I would never see you again after tonight, and I believe her. I've missed you so much, and if she's willing to let us be together one more time, I don't want to waste another minute talking about it."

Jackie ran to Allen and they held each other tightly. He kissed her deeply and she pulled herself up and onto his rigid cock, locking her heals behind his back. His cock slid easily into Jackie's pussy. He looked at Lindie while Jackie moved up and down on his shaft.

Lindie helped herself to a glass of wine while Allen carried Jackie to the bed.

Allen proceeded to fuck Jackie in every imaginable position, causing her to orgasm three times to every one of his. Lindie had finished the entire bottle of wine by herself as she watched her husband fuck his former girlfriend in the ass for almost thirty minutes.

Jackie was impressed with Allen's staying power, but not nearly as impressed as Lindie.

Lindie kicked off her high heels and sat on a chair next to the bed. She subconsciously pulled up her legs causing her pussy lips to open, and slid two fingers inside. She fingered her pussy in rhythm with Allen's thrusts in Jackie's ass and soon brought herself to orgasm.

Jackie, bent over on all fours on the bed, motioned for Lindie to join them.

"Lindie, would you like me to lick your beautiful pussy?" Jackie asked.

Lindie felt dizzy. She knew it wasn't from the wine, because she never got drunk.

Up until a few days ago, she never got sunburned, either. Could she really be inebriated?

She looked at herself in the mirror and realized that her sunburn had already turned to a golden tan with the faintest tan lines.

Lindie stood up and removed her evening gown, then positioned herself in front of Jackie on the bed. Within seconds, Lindie was coming again from Jackie's expert tongue.

Lindie carefully slid under Jackie so her face was beneath her pussy, forming a '69' with her.

Jackie once again buried her face in Lindie's snatch and licked feverishly, sliding her fingers in and out of Lindie's pussy and asshole.

Lindie returned the favor by licking Jackie's clit while Allen's cock hammered Jackie's asshole.

"Come in my mouth, my husband." Lindie said to Allen.

"No, don't! I'm not clean. I wasn't planning on having anal sex tonight!" Jackie pleaded.

"Come in my mouth, my husband... please." Lindie whispered sternly. "It's okay. Jackie is cleaner than she thinks."

Seconds later, Allen pulled his cock from Jackie's asshole and placed it in his wife's mouth.

"Mmmmm." Lindie purred. Soon, Allen filled Lindie's mouth with what she'd been waiting for. Lindie reached up and unexpectedly jammed a finger up Allen's ass, causing him to produce several more spurts of semen.

"Even better." Lindie mused.

Jackie thought she was going to be sick. She could smell her shit on Allen's dick when he pulled out of her ass, but when she turned to look at Lindie sucking his cock, it was clean.

Lindie licked her lips, and licked her teeth, turning to smile at Jackie.

"See, all clean." Lindie smiled baring perfectly white teeth. For a moment, Jackie thought the teeth were pointed, but the very next second, they looked like any Hollywood starlet's teeth.

To make Jackie feel better, Lindie got up and brushed her teeth. When she came back to bed, Allen and Jackie separated, leaving a space for Lindie in the middle.

The three kissed each other briefly, and when Allen was ready, he mounted Lindie from behind while Jackie slid underneath her. When it came for Allen to come, Jackie was in the middle of an incredible orgasm provided by Lindie's mouth on her pussy and Lindie's fingers in her asshole.

Jackie's mouth was opened wide, which Allen mistook as an invitation for his cock.

He pulled his dirty cock from Lindie's ass and shoved it into Jackie's mouth.

She began to gag as soon as she saw Lindie's shit on his dick, but her mouth was soon filled with Allen's delicious semen. She swallowed and continued to let him pump his cock in her mouth.

"Allen, put it back in my butt." Lindie asked from between Jackie's legs.

He did as he was told, thrusting several times before Lindie spoke again.

"Now, put it back in her mouth." Lindie directed.

He pulled out of Lindie's ass and waited. Jackie helplessly opened her mouth invitingly. She wasn't sure why, but there was no taste or smell of shit on his thick dick. She could have sworn she had seen it, though.

He alternated between Lindie's asshole and Jackie's mouth several more times until he once again filled Jackie's mouth with his orgasm.

"Holy shit!" Allen exclaimed.

"You could call it that." Lindie said under her breath.

"I need to take a shower." Allen said as he hopped off the bed.

Lindie turned around and got on top of Jackie, kissing her fully on the mouth and pushing several fingers inside her pussy. Jackie came instantly and rolled Lindie onto her back. She sucked Lindie's nipples into her mouth, squeezing her full breasts hard, and finished by sliding her entire hand inside Lindie's pussy. Lindie cried out just before an intense orgasm and pulled Jackie's hand from her tightening pussy before possibly breaking her wrist.

1...910111213...16