Anathema: The Story of Lindie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed some more, and when Allen returned from the shower, they positioned themselves in such a way as to allow their pussies to rub against each other. Their heads were hanging off opposite sides of the bed, and Lindie was the first to request his cock in her mouth.

Allen was amazed at how well they each took turns sucking his cock, but he knew when he came, Lindie would expect the prize. He filled her mouth, then withdrew his limp cock as the two girls once again repositioned themselves into a '69' and brought each other to orgasm.

After a brief rest, the girls hopped off the bed and showered together.

Allen turned on the TV while he heard the girls giggling, kissing, and bringing each other to orgasm in the shower. While he waited, there was a special report on a mass murder that occurred in the campground they had just visited.

Twenty people -- men, women, and children -- dismembered and their body parts scattered about the campground.

"Lindie, come here and look at this!" Allen called out.

The girls came out with wet hair, towels around their waists, and bright smiles. Lindie's smile quickly disappeared as soon as she looked at the television.

"Oh my God." Lindie spoke quietly. 'He's following me,' she thought to herself.

"We're lucky we left when we did! They say this happened this afternoon." Allen said excitedly.

"Turn it off." Jackie demanded. "I don't want to know any more about it."

"Probably a good idea. We don't want to have nightmares, right?"

Allen turned off the TV and crawled back into bed. The girls joined him and, one-by-one, they each fell asleep. Lindie had no idea why her eyes closed so easily, but within minutes, she didn't care.

For the first time in days, Lindie began to dream.

She could see a beautiful black girl wearing some kind of Egyptian jewelry, and little else.

She was so beautiful and so elegant; she could have been a princess.

In a flash, a disgusting, winged figure appeared in front of the girl, but she wasn't afraid of him.

Instead, she displayed a playful attitude as she watched his groin morph into a large, rigid, cock. His bat-like face yelled at her in some unknown language, but she held out her arm and placed her hand on his chest, answering him in what must have been a warning to be patient.

The black girl turned away from the creature, bent over, and spread her ass cheeks, waiting for his approval.

The creature mumbled something else, and the black girl turned and dropped to her knees as if worshipping the creature. The creature stepped forward and brushed the girl's lips with the tip of his large, disgusting cock. She opened her mouth and used her tongue to lick the shaft and head of his large member. Lindie giggled in her sleep as she realized the creature was without testicles.

The creature and black girl suddenly stopped what they were doing, almost as if they realized Lindie was watching them. Lindie held her breath.

After a brief pause, the black girl continued licking and kissing the creature's large, porcelain cock.

Within minutes, the creature's wings had completely disappeared and his bat-like face began to look more like that of a young man. His cock, however, remained abnormally large for his frame.

The creature then lay on the ground, and the black girl positioned herself on top of him, carefully inserting his large cock in her pussy. She leaned forward and kissed the creature's face as her ass moved up and down, sliding his long shaft in and out of her tight pussy.

Her playful attitude quickly disappeared as she brought herself to her first orgasm on the creature's cock. As she continued to ride his large dick, he continued to look more like an attractive young man.

The creature mumbled something else, and the black girl hesitated.

The creature repeated his mumble, and his transformation into a handsome young man was suddenly reversed. His skin paled and his wings began to materialize.

The black girl sat up, turned around, and quickly attempted to fit the head of his large cock in her asshole, but his cock was too big -- and for her -- it was too late.

She looked worried as the creature's clawed wings dug into her shoulders, and she cried out as he forced her down onto his stone-like cock.

Terror covered her face as he pushed her down further, and she began to chant what must have been a prayer her people said when on the verge of death.

"Let her go!" Lindie shouted in her sleep, although in her dream, the words were in the tongue of the creature. The creature paused for a moment, then looked directly at Lindie and smiled. Lindie recognized that smile. It was the sinister smile of her alleged brother, David.

The smile quickly turned into a snarl as the creature pushed the beautiful black princess down farther, crushing her internal organs. Blood poured from the girl's mouth as she silently screamed.

Lindie lashed out and severed the black girl's head, attempting to end her misery, and the creature began to laugh.

"I know who you are. I'm going to kill you, you son-of-a-bitch!" Lindie roared.

The creature continued to chuckle and said something that Lindie understood as "only after you kill everyone else, first."

Lindie was suddenly awoken by Jackie's screams. Jackie was curled up in a corner of the room, farthest from the bed. Lindie tried to read Jackie's mind, but the poor girl seemed to have gone insane.

As Lindie rose from the bed, she was confused to see blood splattered and sprayed all over the walls and ceiling. She looked in the mirror across from the bed and could see she had transformed into the near-perfect being she so admired. When she turned to look at the bed, however, her face turned colder and her eyes burned brighter than they had ever been.

There, on the bed, were the remains of her husband, Allen. His head was severed from his body. His body was pulled apart from his groin to his chest. His eyes and mouth were still open as if calling out "why?"

"Please." Jackie spoke softly.

Lindie turned around quickly, just missing Jackie's face with the razor-sharp tip of one of her wings.

Jackie was standing before Lindie, calm and coherent. Lindie was able to read her mind for a split second and could see what had happened.

She had transformed while in her nightmare of a dream, knocking Jackie out of bed, but also ripping apart her husband in the process.

Jackie's one, true love was gone. Her mind was finally broken. She knew she was destined to spend the rest of her life in an insane asylum. She wanted it to end, now.

"Please take away the pain. I know you can do it." Jackie said. "Let me be with Allen, again."

The sight of Lindie like this, and the unintentional slaughter of Allen were more than most mortals could handle, including Jackie.

Lindie spread her arms and wings, and Jackie stepped forward, resting her face on Lindie's bosom.

She held Jackie in her arms with all the love one being can have for another, and kissed her gently on top of her head. Jackie's body instantly fell lifeless.

"No more pain, Jackie." Lindie said between pointed, razor-sharp teeth.

"Tell Allen I miss him already."

She carefully laid Jackie's body on the floor.

Miles away, Jackie's girlfriend's dark-skinned body cooled. Her Egyptian jewelry sparkled in the early morning sunlight. A stray dog licked her face, paused, then trotted several yards away and licked her hand.

Lindie's wings folded as she walked to the car. The concrete sidewalk crumbled beneath her feet. She effortlessly pushed her hand through the glass of the car, reached in, and grabbed whatever clothes and camping gear she thought might be useful, stuffing it all into a large backpack.

The sun was only minutes from rising.

She looked at her reflection in the window of an adjacent motel room. She looked like a white marble statue, spattered with blood. She once thought of herself as angelic. Now, covered in Allen's blood, she looked and felt farthest from it.

"To what purpose, God?" Lindie asked quietly, staring at the ground.

"To what purpose?" She asked again, slightly louder and looking skyward.

She was overcome by several emotions as she looked at Allen's car.

They were on their way to finding her remaining sister so she could find out where she came from, and maybe why she was so different from everyone else in her family.

When it was quiet, and when she really concentrated, she could see into the not-so-distant future. She had meditated long and hard before they started their journey to make sure she was doing the right thing. It was going to be an adventure, and it was going to be fun.

Allen wasn't supposed to get hurt. He wasn't supposed to die. How did this come to be?

"It wasn't supposed to be this way!" Lindie yelled. An unearthly roar replaced her soft, feminine voice. Within a half-mile radius, windows shattered, eardrums bled, and birds and other small animals fell to the ground, dead.

Lindie grabbed the backpack and took to the skies, heading indirectly to her sister's campground. She knew she was being followed, but she had no idea how close he was.

A handsome young man stepped out of the shadows of the motel room.

"Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. What has become of you?" David said as he stood over her corpse.

"Bill sends his love."

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to a hospital or somethin'?" the taxi driver asked.

"No. I'll let you know when to stop." Lindie replied.

The cab driver looked at her in the rearview mirror. "Are you sure?" the taxi driver started.

"It's not my blood!" Lindie said sternly.

The taxi driver remained quiet for the next hour, trying his best not to look at her.

He finally broke the silence as he wondered if she'd even be able to pay the fare.

"Look, we're about as far as I can take you. I need to get some gas and something to eat, and then I'm heading back. You can call another taxi from the next rest stop."

"Just a little farther. Drive to the next exit and I'll throw in an extra hundred." Lindie was persuasive.

The taxi didn't make it to the next exit, though. The engine sputtered and died, and the driver carefully coasted onto the shoulder of the highway. He kept a one-gallon plastic jug full of gas in case of situations like this, but he wasn't sure how good the gas would be after sitting in his trunk for several months.

When he closed the trunk, Lindie was gone.

Before he could curse her, though, he looked at the back seat and found $400 in large bills.

The taxi driver looked down the road to the north, and then again to the south. Not a car in sight, and no markings of any sort.

"Girlie, why in the world would you want to get out here?" He thought out loud.

Lindie found a secluded area of forest and a shallow creek. The water was clear, but cold. She had a few sets of clean clothes in her backpack, but no towel. She would just have to air dry, if that was even possible.

It rained for most of the day. The temperature had dropped almost 20 degrees in the last few hours, and Lindie had second thoughts about making the effort to clean up. She shivered as she undressed and stepped knee-deep into the creek. Her husband's blood washed off easily, but she continued to rub and scrub until her skin was raw. Her reflection in the water reminded her of what her husband would see every time he looked at her. It was a stark contrast to the way she pictured herself.

If he didn't know before, he must certainly know now.

"I'm sorry Allen. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you." Lindie said softly. She allowed herself to cry as she made a half-hearted attempt to wash the blood from the clothes she had been wearing.

When she felt completely free of blood, dirt, and sweat from hours of hiking, Lindie did her best to dry off before getting dressed. As she walked around the forest -- naked except for her flip-flops -- she wondered if Eve felt the same freedom thousands or millions of years ago. The light drizzle that had persisted all afternoon was becoming heavy rain, and Lindie quickly dressed and packed all of her clothing. The wet clothes were heavy in her backpack, and for the first time in her life, her shoulders began to ache.

Lindie had been walking for the better part of the day when she finally exited the forest.

She turned north along the highway and walked for several miles before she came upon an old service station.

Looking at the advertised gas prices, she assumed the place had been closed for some time. She walked around the building, but all of the doors were locked. About the only thing that was of any use was the pump station overhang, which kept the rain from falling on Lindie directly.

She was cold, she was extremely tired, and she was hungry. She wondered why she didn't think to blow the taxi driver. He was probably capable of at least two orgasms for her to swallow. For some reason, the thought of blowing someone besides her husband made her feel overwhelmingly guilty. The guilt had made her feel weak all over. Her hands dropped to her stomach as she began to cramp. She had never felt anything like it.

The rain seemed to be at it's heaviest when a tow truck appeared from the south. The sky was a dark grey and the clouds seemed to follow the truck as it approached the service station.

Lindie worried that the driver wouldn't see her and drive right on by. She unbuttoned her shirt enough to show some cleavage, and took off her jacket allowing her shirt to get soaked. Having left off her bra after her bath in the creek, she was worthy of at least a glance, if not several stares.

She stood just outside the protection of the overhang so she could be a little closer to the road. She knew she was solid as rock while she was not her usual self, but she couldn't help but feel vulnerable while she was just cute, little, twenty-one year old Lindie. She didn't need to get hit by a truck today.

As the tow truck pulled off the road and alongside Lindie, she read Randall's Towing on the door.

"Did you break down somewhere around here?" The driver asked.

"No. More like broke up. Can I get a lift to the nearest town?" Lindie asked as she leaned over, giving the driver a full view of her nipples through her wet shirt.

"Sure. Hop on in!" The driver answered excitedly. "Helpin' people's what I do around here."

"Are you Randy?" Lindie asked.

"Have you heard of me? How'd you know my name?" Randy asked. His right eye twitched slightly. Lindie could tell he was nervous. His face looked young, but his hair was starting to grey. "Just a lucky guess." Lindie answered. He was simple, and so far, he was nice. "Actually, I just figured you might go by Randy instead of Randall. This is your truck, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Paid in full. They changed too many options on the later models, but this one has everything I need." Randy said as if Lindie was really interested.

The heat felt good on Lindie's legs. Her clothes were soaked and the rest of her shivered.

"I really need to get out of these wet clothes." Lindie whined. "Do you mind if I change real quick?"

"What? Here? The town is just about ten minutes up the road." Randy almost looked panic-stricken.

"But then I'll have to find a place to change - like a public restroom. You know how dirty those places are, don't you?" Lindie said, convincingly. "You seem like a nice guy. I can trust you not to watch, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. If you have to change, you have to change. Some people change when you least expect it." Randy said with a boyish grin. He looked all of twenty-five years old, with a big smile to match his big frame. He was at least six feet tall and three hundred pounds of corn-fed muscle.

Lindie reached into her backpack and pulled out a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. She knew she would have to put on her last pair of jeans later, but for now, the shorts were in order. She pulled off her hiking boots, and then pealed off her socks. She put her feet on the dashboard, stretching her legs toward Randy.

"Oh, it feels so good to stretch my legs. They've gotten quite the workout the last few days." Lindie said as she leaned against the door.

Randy looked at her shyly, and then turned back to the road. "They're very nice legs."

"Thank you, Randy. It's nice of you to notice." Lindie caressed her calves before removing her feet from the dash. She unbuttoned her wet hiking shorts and struggled to pull them off. They were stuck to her like glue. When she finally slid her legs and feet out of the shorts, she paused for a moment. She could tell Randy was struggling to keep his eyes on the road. She set her dry shorts to the side for a moment, and slowly unbuttoned her soaked shirt.

Randy was perspiring and reached for the heater control.

"Please don't turn the heat off." Lindie purred. "It feels so good in here." She caressed her bare breasts and slowly pulled her arms out of the shirt.

"Do you want to look at me?" Lindie asked as she reached her hand behind his head.

Randy nodded.

"Pull over. I don't want to distract you from driving any more than I already have." Lindie said as she backed up against the door and spread her legs.

Randy pulled off the road as carefully as he could without looking at her. She was obviously naked, in his truck, and very 'open.' His girlfriend had broken up with him over a year ago, and he wondered if a pretty girl would ever give him the time of day again.

"Now what, missy?" Randy asked as he kept his eyes forward.

"Can we just sit here a bit while my clothes dry?" Lindie asked.

"Sure, ma'am." Randy said.

"You can call me Lindie, okay?" Lindie said as she slid closer to him.

"O-Okay," Randy stuttered. "Lindie." It sounded nice when he said it.

"Would you like me to turn on the radio?" Randy asked.

"Sure. Would you like to touch me?" Lindie asked as she placed his large right hand on her left knee.

It was soft. It felt nice. Lindie pulled his hand up to her inner thigh, and it felt even nicer.

"Town's just up the road," Randy said nervously.

"I'm so glad you picked me up, Randy. I'd really like to thank you for not leaving me out in the cold rain." Lindie said as she put her left hand on Randy's right knee. He jumped slightly.

"That's okay. I was headed this way, anyway." Randy said shyly. Lindie felt her pussy become warm and wet.

"Look at me, Randy. It's okay." Lindie pulled his hand all the way to her pussy as he looked into her eyes.

"My hands aren't clean."

"They're clean enough." Lindie smiled as she reached for Randy's pulsing cock. She carefully unzipped his coveralls as he raised the steering wheel.

Randy's cock smelled like it hadn't been washed in days, but it was rigid and ready.

His cock had fucked only one girl, and she had been his high school sweetheart. Lindie swirled her tongue around the tip before taking his shaft all the way down her throat.

Randy was quick to come, much to Lindie's delight. He filled her mouth as if he hadn't ejaculated in months. Lindie gulped and almost choked, but she swallowed every drop before sitting up.

"Did you like that, Randy?"

"Oh yes ma'am... Lindie!" Randy said nervously. Lindie smiled as if she was just given the ultimate compliment and leaned back down over his crotch.

"Do you mind if I do that again?" Lindie asked between licks of his shaft.

"Lindie? Are you sure you don't want me to do anything for you?"

"Oh, you're doing a lot for me, Randy. This is just what I needed!" Lindie said before deep-throating his growing, thick shaft again.

Randy looked down at Lindie's beautiful body as her head bobbed up and down on his dick. He reached down and as he caressed her back, he wondered if he had ever felt anything so soft. He let his large hand drift down further to her ass and gently squeezed her cheeks and thighs.

1...1011121314...16