And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't son me cracker!"

"Listen, you don't give me that tape right now, you a dead nigger!"

"Is that so?" Josh tossed the Camera from one hand to the other. As Tyler followed it, Josh suddenly moved in and punched him to the belly, knocking him down on his knees. Then he kneed him to the side of the head, sending him crashing on his back. Taylor screamed. Josh raised his had to back clap her and she became quiet as mouse. Tyler groaned on the floor and slowly crawled to his knees, his hat askew.

"Sorry man. Please don't hit me. I am sorry. I will do whatever you want, but please, just don't show the tape. My dad would kill me."

"You will go to jail too, since you started this shit whilst she was under age. Now listen guys, I gives a fuck if you guys suck or fuck each other. But I want in on the action, know what I am saying."

"I ain't sucking no nigger dick!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Fuck you bitch! You sucking your brother but you wont suck a Nigga! You crazy? Lemme show you what I am working with bitch! You, Tyler, roll me a big, fat joint right now."

"Can I put on my pants, please?"

"Hell no!"

Josh walked up to Taylor who was sitting on the edge of her bed and pushed his crotch in her face.

"Take out my big, black cock right now or I will bash you worse than your brother." she remained passive, her face all pale, her body trembling. "Want me to smash this camera on your head?" He raised it.

Taylor scurried and soon had his pants open. He pushed them down and his dick leaped into her face. Taylor gasped and started at the rearing black snake. It was much bigger fatter and blacker than her brother's.

"You are open mouthed now huh! That ain't a dick that your brother has got. This is a real man's dick. A big, black nigger dick. And its gonna be your best friend now. Grab the motherfucker. Do it! Bitch!" Josh spat at her.

Taylor turned to her brother for help. He was gazing fascinated at Josh's dick. Josh grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his cock.

"Pick it up and stroke it. This is the last fucking time... Bitch, I am telling ya!!!!"

he pulled on her hair and Taylor's long, bony fingers closed around his cock. She started stroking it in fear.

"Lick the motherfucker!"

Taylor opened her mouth and started licking his dick. She kept glancing at her brother, her face a mask of fear and shame.

"Alright Taylor, you don't start licking and sucking for real, I am gonna throw you on your back and fuck your white pussy with this here Nigger dick. Your choice!"

Taylor whimpered and got into it.. Her long tongue ran up and down his entire length, bathing it in her saliva. Tyler was staring, holding weed and paper in his hand.

"Fuck, dick head, roll my fucking joint!" Josh snapped at him. "Shit, you are doing good Taylor. That's it baby. Suck that nigger dick. Suck that real man's cock. Show your stupid brother what you can do with a proper cock. Suck that dick good and make him eat his heart out, coz you ain't never sucking his little pale cock after this."

Josh must have hit the right never because Taylor moaned. And then she was sucking his cock like a pro. She smeared her lips into him and pulled them all over his meat. She pressed her tongue into it. She flicked the fat, thick round head and snaked her tongue around it. She vacuumed his fat head into her mouth. She looked over at her brother and moaned, smacking her lips around the black meat with relish.

Something about seeing his sister sucking a big, black dick and moaning made him sick and mad, but Tyler felt his own cock hardening rapidly. It was so sexy, seeing that big, black dick sliding in and out of Taylor's mouth. Taylor was beaming at her brother as she sucked Josh, slobbering away at his cock. Tyler felt a strong pang of jealous as he gazed at her lips drooling all over Josh. His own mouth was watering.

Chapter 9

Tyler finished rolling the joint. Josh told him to crawl over and hand it to him. He made him kneel besides his sister as he fired up the joint and exhaled in Tyler's face. Tyler's eyes were fixed on Josh's dick as his sister slobbered away on it. Her cheeks were all red with excitement, as were her neck and chest. She was now even stroking Josh's balls without being told. She was loving sucking the black meat, especially before her abusive brother.

"Fuck Tyler, why is your dick hard. You get off from watching your sister suck my black cock, huh? Look at his dick Taylor. He is a fucking pervert!"

Taylor pulled her lips off Josh's cock and looked at her brother's hard dick even as he tried to cover it. She giggled spitefully.

"Tell you what is really turning him on, he wants my black dick. He is a cock sucking fagot, aren't you?"

"No!" Tyler wailed, going all red.

"Fucking cocksucker!" Taylor snickered. "I ain't sucking your puny little cock after this..."

"Taylor, want to see him suck my black dick and choke on it, like the cocksucker he is? Wanna see that?"

"Yeah!" Taylor grinned evilly. Tyler whimpered and tried to crawl back, but Josh caught him by the throat and shook him.

"You gonna do it boy, or I am gonna beat you the fuck up. Your sister will testify that you were trying to rape her and I rescued her. The tape ought to convince even clan members. And I don't think they take to sister fuckers that much..."

Tyler stuttered and trembled as Josh stood over him.

"Get up on the bed and frig your pussy whilst I fuck his face Tyler. I want you to cumm all over your fingers as I fuck his face."

"Gosh, you are nasty!" Tyler exclaimed and scuttled excitedly up onto the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and stripped off her thongs. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a tiny patch above her slit and it was dyed black. Sucking Josh in front of her brother had turned her on so much, her long pussy lips were gleaming with moisture. She started frigging herself immediately.

"Make him suck it. I cant wait to see this! Gosh! This is fucking awesome!"

"You heard boy! Get to sucking before I bash you!"

Tyler was all red as Josh rubbed his thick, spongy cock all over his lips. Josh pulled on his hair and he opened his mouth.

"Fucking lick, cocksucker. Lick that Nigga dick!" Josh growled with loads of threat in his voice.

Tyler trembled as he started licking the black stem. Josh slid it into his mouth. He pushed it in and Tyler suddenly found his mouth full of throbbing black cock.

"Lick it with your tongue. Lemme feel that tongue!"

"Yeah, lick it, cock sucker. Oh my gosh! This awesome Josh. So awesome!"

Tyler turned to his sister and stared at her, frigging her pussy and looking so excited as he was humiliated. Tears came to his eyes.

"Bob your fucking head boy!" Josh sneered as he clouted his head. "And don't forget to lick neither! You do a real good job or I am gonna fuck you up the ass!" Josh threatened.

Tyler whimpered and started sucking the black dick with all he was worth.

Tyler felt so humiliated as he sucked the black man's dick. As the thick, black shaft filled up his vision and throbbed in his mouth, Tyler found himself succumbing to it. A perverted, carnal craving seized him. He wanted Josh's black cock to fuck his face. He sucked it hard as his mouth rode up and down the thick, veined shaft. His tongue moved of its own accord, dancing around the underside. Josh patted Tyler's head like he was a good dog and kept feeding more and more dick into his mouth. Tyler started moaning. He was swelling so large that he was filling up his mouth. Tyler loved the black meat that was plugging his mouth. He stroked it and pulled more and more into his mouth.

He was aware of Josh passing the joint to his sis, who continued frigging and saying how absolutely fucking awesome this was as she puffed away.

Josh joined his fingers behind Tyler's blond head and started force fucking his face. His dick churned his mouth, making foam gather at the corners of his stretched mouth. Suddenly Josh's cock swelled mightily. Josh pulled it out and dropped it on his forehead, and he made him lick his balls and hum. Tyler eagerly gobbled them up and sucked and slurped away so sweetly, making Josh dance.

"Fuck, your brother is such a talented fag!"

"Awesome! Fucking awesome! Gosh, look at him Josh. His dick is so hard its pointing at the ceiling!" Taylor gasped and laughed. It was true.

"Yeah, I need to make him eat that ass. Make him get his tongue up in there. Tongue my hole, ass hole"

"Oh yes, make him eat your ass! Please do!" Taylor squealed.

Josh turned on his heel and shoved his black ass in Tyler's pale face. He made him grab his cheeks, part them and dive into his ass. Tyler felt disgusted at himself for the zeal with which he licked the black ass. He dove into the crack and tongued it. Then he sucked and licked Josh's puckered hole. When he was told to give that black anus a tonguing, he gladly obliged. His humiliation and subjugation was completed as he slithered his tongue in and out of the black shit hole and loved it so much he began slurping away loudly.

Josh finally shoved Tyler's face out of his ass and went over to Taylor.

"You are awesome. I love you! No wonder black is my favorite color!" Taylor exclaimed and opened her arms to him.

Josh slid on top of her and entered her. His thick, long black cock pushed into her tight, shaved little pussy and was swallowed up in her hot, lubed hole.

"Shit, you are fucking tight baby. Bet his lil dick hardly opened you up, huh?"

"No! I never let him fuck me. Your's is the first real dick I have had in me. Usually, its just my dildo. And they are all black."

"You nasty!" Josh laughed and then his lips closed over hers. They embraced and kissed like lovers. Then Josh started riding in her pussy. Taylor wrapped her long, lanky legs around his waist and Josh plunged his dick deep inside her. She cried out and held him tightly. Josh pushed himself up on his arms and started fucking her in smooth, long strokes. Taylor was rolling her hips and crying sweetly.

"Oh yes! Give that black dick! Fuck me good. Black is my favorite color!"

"You are fucking slut for black cock huh? Love a big nigger dick huh!"

"Oh yes! Fuck me and make me your nigger whore! Give it to me!"

Josh gave it to her. He hooked her long legs over his shoulders and started thrusting deep inside her tight, well lubed vagina. Taylor surprised him with her animal lust. She threw her hips up at him and yanked him into her cunt with her hands that were on his powerful hips. She felt so good being fucked out of her

"Oh my gosh! I love your black dick! Take me I'm yours. Fuck the shit out of me with that nigger dick!"

Josh pummeled her cunt to an oblivion. His body was soon covered in sweat as he fucked that young pussy. Taylor started stroking his powerful, dark, sweaty chest muscles. Then she raised her head and started feeding on his black flesh. She moaned and whimpered sweetly as she gorged herself. Josh finally erupted deep in her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! Cumm in me! Drench my pussy!" Taylor screamed as she was hit by a shattering orgasm. She humped him lustily, making him pour out all his cumm into her.

Josh finally rolled onto his side and they kissed like lovers.

Josh grabbed Tyler by the scruff and forced his face into his sister's gooey cunt. He tried to protest but Josh clouted the sister fucker and made him eat his cumm out of his sister. Then he told him to clean his cock. He shoved his flaccid penis into the blond guy's mouth and fucked his face. His cock hardened rapidly.

"Gosh. That is so awesome, I am feeling all horny again. Please can I film him sucking your black cock and choking on it!"

"Go ahead!" Josh told Taylor.

Chapter 10

The brother tried to protest but he reminded him of the tape. Taylor was soon filming her brother sucking black cock. Josh reminded him to do a good job or get fucked and Tyler complied. Even when Josh pulled out and teased him with the dick, he chased after it and gobbled it up. There was no denying he loved black cock like his sis. Taylor laughed as she panned down to her brother's rigid tool.

Finally, Taylor was so horny that she dropped the camera and bent over on the bed, offering Josh her pale, tight, young ass. Josh entered her from behind, grabbing her ass cheeks like basketball as he slam dunked his dick in her tight pussy. He fucked her long and good, making her cry out so sweetly as she took black dick deep inside her young white hole. Then Josh pulled it out and made Tyler taste his sister's pussy off it. Tyler was now reduced to a moron who existed to serve Josh's big, black dick. He rushed to grab his cock and suck it.

"Go get us some lube!" Josh told her, smiling evilly.

"I got some right here..." she reached for tube and handed it to him. "But be careful please. I usually only use the long, thin dildo in there."

"You naughty, dirty white girl..." Josh laughed and lubed her asshole. He slid one digit then another and another carefully inside her tiny, puckered hole and lubed and loosened her. He made Tyler lube his cock. Then he placed it on Taylor's little hole. He bore down on her and his thick, dark meat was slowly swallowed up in her pink hole. She winced and told him not to move. Then she slowly started rolling her ass around his dick. She worked her asshole loose and then Josh started fucking her.

Tyler stared at the long, thick, black dick stretching his sister's hole. Josh would pull out almost all the way and slowly sink it back in and that was driving Taylor crazy. She started pumping her ass to meet him. Josh stepped up the tempo gradually.

He grabbed her hips and pumped her back and forth, pushing his cock deep inside her rectum, again and again. Tyler was loving it, bawling loudly. Josh pulled his lube smeared cock out of her hole and held it in Tyler's face. It was smelling of Taylor's ass.

"Suck it boy!"

"No! Not that!"

"Then its your ass now!"

Tyler gasped and sucked it into his mouth. He started bobbing his head, sucking and slurping away. At first his fear drove him, but soon his carnal lust took over and he blew Josh greedily.

Josh returned to Taylor's ass hole and fucked her good. He finally exploded in her rectum. Tyler was made to suck his sister's holes clean.

All three of them had a joint break. Taylor was so fascinated with the black cock that she was soon sucking it again. Josh told Tyler to suck his balls. Brother and sister shared his black genitals, slobbering away wetly. Josh lay back and let them pleasure him. It was high time the white folks gave back to the black man. He told Tyler to lick his ass. The white guy hesitated, but he gave him a stern look and he did it. Taylor even parted Josh's cheeks and told her brother to rim that black ass hole. Tyler couldn't believe it as his carnal lover powered him again. He was frenziedly tonguing the black ass now.

The two of them licked and sucked so good he thought he would die. His dick was so hard it was nearly exploding. Josh's dark eyes turned on Tyler and they were gleaming with mischief.

"Get up on the fucking bed Tyler!"

"No! I did all you wanted. You cant fuck me up the ass like a fag!"

"Listen pussy boy! I can beat you senseless and take your ass, or you gonna comply and I will be careful Your choice."

Tyler climbed up on the bed, head hanging. Taylor eagerly lubed her brother's ass as Josh let him suck his dick once more. Then the black man took his position behind the white guy. Taylor directed his cock to her brother's pink hole which she had loosened up. Josh pushed and Tyler's virgin hole resisted. Then there was a loud pop and Josh was in. Tyler cried out sharply. Josh felt no pity. He slammed his dick in all the way and kept it lodged inside the hot, tight hole. Taylor held his cheeks apart and said to Josh,

"Yeah fuck his ass. Fuck his fucking ass hole with that big nigger dick, fucking cock sucker!"

Josh fucked the hole long and good. Tyler started moaning as he felt the thick, lubed man meat sliding in and out. Josh fucked him in deep, smooth strokes. Tyler began to enjoy it. He started humping back, skewering his ass on the huge black dick. Josh grabbed his hips and humped him.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Fuck my ass!" Tyler cried and came all over the bed. His balls erupted and his cock sprayed his sister's bed. Josh kept fucking him. Then he pulled out and let him suck his dick. He returned it to Taylor's ass and fucked him again. When he was close to cumming, he pulled it out and shot it in the sports jock's face. Taylor fell on his face, his pink ass hole gaping. He was moaning and gasping.

Since their parents were away, Josh stayed at their place until late evening. He was fucking them both. His favorite position was making them both kneel before him and then going from one tight, young white ass to the other.

During the next couple of days, he was a constant guest in the mansion. He would drop by every afternoon and fuck both of the mayor's kids till late in the night. Tyler became an avid cock sucker and would start sucking Josh the moment he walked in through the door. He was even jealous because Josh preferred his sister's holes. But Josh was such a nice guy that he allowed him to suck his ass as he fucked his sister. And he let him taste her holes off his dick. Taylor was most happy when Tyler had to dash out for a second and he could have Josh's big, black cock all to himself. Then he would suck it greedily and take it eagerly up his ass.

Chapter 11

Josh then told Carrie, Meredith, Tyler and Taylor that he would be handing them over to some other black studs to fuck them. He made them pay for they all had cash. He told them they were to just shut the fuck up and get fucked, for he didn't want them blabbering to his Militia and talking too much. The Militia thought they were just paying white customers who needed black cock.

One afternoon after work, Josh picked up Carrie and put her in the hood of his car. He drove across the tracks, straight to Rachel's He picked Carrie up and dropped her on the floor, like he was a hunter who had just returned home with a tasty wild buck. Carrie's blind fold was removed and she found herself in a room with 5 black men and five black women, all of them naked. The men were stroking huge cocks and standing in a line. Carrie was told by Josh to go down the line sucking each dick for five minutes. She tried to say, "but, but, but," but Josh wasn't having it. He grabbed her head and fucked her face silly. He told the studs to be rough with her, if she tried to be funny.

Carrie sucked all the dicks, then the black women were next in line. They stood over her and fed her twat, drowning her in their pussy juices, telling her to slurp and suck. As she was fed one pussy or black female ass, one big black cock entered her from behind.

Carrie got fucked dizzy and ate all ten till her jaws were sore. Then Josh made her pay them for a job well done. Josh returned her to her home the next morning, in the trunk of his car, all covered in cum, but feeling like a million bucks. She said she wanted it on the regular..

When he he returned to Rachel's that afternoon, he had Tyler and Taylor in the trunk. He dumped them on the floor and the brother and sister were soon working from opposite ends of the black cocks, that were all lined up, waiting to fuck their faces. Like Carrie, they sucked, fucked and ate black cock, ass and pussy.

They paid for it and the studs and girls simply picked up their cash and went home.

Meredith was done like wise. Josh started training his studs hands on, how to break and fuck white girls and boys. When the Militia was all confident, he decided to test them. He snatched a couple of young, racist white women and took them to Rachel's and told them to break them.