And Mother Makes Three

Story Info
Sex with his girlfriend's mother.
11.7k words
4.59
151.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated working nights. My social life was in tatters and I was bored to oblivion. Attempting to give instructions to people who had zapped their computers was like trying to teach chimpanzees to play chess.

"Go to start, it's at the bottom left of your screen and then scroll up until you see Control Panel and click it. Yes you have to switch your computer on first."

Why are people playing with their computers at three in the morning anyway; don't they ever go to bed?

Because I was a newbie in the company I got the worst job. I started at eleven and finished at eight in the morning and it was like being in another dimension. Sitting in utter silence and with the rest of the building in darkness, it was quite spooky. The company policy was to do a month at a stretch because shorter terms were too upsetting for one's bio-rhythms, or some such crap.

I first saw Chrissie when she was finishing her late shift. She worked for sales and she was packing up when I arrived. As I passed the sales office she looked at me through the glass and there was something about her gaze that was unusual. I half-smiled but there was no friendly response; just an intense stare and I could feel her eyes following me as I walked away.

When I got to my office I felt unsettled. She was certainly an attractive girl with a good figure but there had been something in the way she had looked at me which was different. It was almost as if she had been assessing me.

The following evening when I arrived, she stepped out of her office door just I attempted to walk past. This time there was a friendly smile and she said, "Hi, you're new here aren't you." She held out her hand with, "I'm Chrissie."

As I took her hand and replied, "Hi I'm Andy," she kept hold of my hand for a few seconds longer than I expected. If it wasn't a come-on then I have never experienced one.

She had caught me at a difficult time. I had just finished a relationship that had not been going anywhere and the ending had been so acrimonious that I had sold my apartment and moved to another city.

Here was I in new accommodation, in a new job and with a new philosophy. I had every intention of leading an uncomplicated life and I was prepared to share my future with any of God's creatures as long as none of them were female. As I'm not gay, the opportunities to establish a relationship with another living being were very limited.

She said, "Don't you just hate these late shifts, and yours must be horrible. How do you pass the time all night long?"

"I talk to people who have limited intelligence and surf the Internet."

She lowered her voice and said in a confidential tone, "I know some good porn sites if you need some stimulation. I'll email them to you and we could get together and discuss their merits. What's your email address?"

Suddenly my hormones perked up. I didn't intend them to, they just reacted involuntarily. I considered the offer she was undoubtedly making and all my good intentions began to sink into a swamp of lust.

Sex without strings attached? I had no problem with that but screwing a work colleague? That was just about as stupid as one could get.

For a few nanoseconds my brain cells considered the consequences. Common sense was a clear favourite over sexual desire and as I started to form an excuse such as, 'Well actually I'm already in a relationship', I heard myself say, "Okay."

She had a piece of paper and a pen ready and offered them to me. I wasn't quite sure what was happening but I found myself scribbling down my email address and handing it to her. She passed it back again and said, "Write your cell phone number as well." So I did.

As she placed it in her pocket, she gazed directly into my eyes and with a sexy smile murmured, "Okay Andy I'll be in touch."

She walked away and I studied her rear view. She had nice legs and a tight butt and was quite a desirable package. But there was something just a little bit scary about her. What the hell had I done?

In mild shock I sat in front of my screen and considered the consequences of my stupidity. If she made contact, how could I now say, 'I'm sorry but I totally forgot that I have a steady girlfriend; it just completely slipped my mind'?

Somehow I didn't think that would put her off anyway. It seemed like I had just fallen victim to a sexual predator and she was probably going to have her wicked way with me.

So was that such a bad thing? As long as it was just sex, then definitely not. All I had to do was make it clear that I wasn't in the market for anything other than sex and try to keep my wits about me.

I was nineteen and she was probably about the same age. She had to be unattached and that was also strange. A sexy girl who makes it obvious that she's available for fun and games, but without a man? A nymphomaniac perhaps? That is every man's dream scenario but it also requires a lot of stamina. Well I was fit enough so I could handle that.

It was just before midnight when her email arrived. It said, 'Click on this one, it's one of my favourites. Watch the freebie introductory video and I'll watch it with you. We can get turned on together'.

I had to admit that the free video was good. Two good looking guys, one of them black and a white girl. It was quite tastefully done and the girl looked as if she was actually enjoying it. I figured it had appeal for both sexes.

And then my cell phone rang.

She breathed huskily, "Hi Andy did you watch it?"

"Yes."

"Has it made you horny?"

"Yes."

For a few seconds all I could hear was her breathing and then she whispered, "Would you like to know what I'm doing?"

"Tell me."

"I'm naked on my bed with my legs wide open and I'm teasing my pussy. I'm watching myself in my wardrobe mirror and it's really exciting. My pussy is soaking wet and I'm rubbing my fingers slowly in a circle. Don't you wish you were doing it for me?"

The image of her masturbating and watching herself while she was telling me about it was just about as erotic as anything could be. My penis, already firm from the video, was now throbbing so I unzipped myself and gave it some air.

I looked around desperately for something absorbent and found a box of tissues in one of the drawers. Someone else had found the long nights boring.

She asked softly, "Are you rubbing your cock yet?"

"Yes."

She sounded breathless as she whispered, "We'll do it together but let's tease ourselves first."

It wasn't going to take long for me and I tried not to stroke too quickly. I was also finding it difficult to talk and I gasped, "I'll come when you do."

She murmured, "I'm still doing it slowly and ever so softly but my pussy is begging me to go faster. I'm caressing my nipples and they're swollen and hard. I can't hold back for much longer. Are you ready yet?"

I kept pausing and gripping the top of my cock tightly to stop from coming but I was determined to wait for her. I replied, "I'm stroking myself slowly but my cock is also getting impatient."

Her voice sounded jerky when she gasped, "I can't stand it anymore. I going faster now and I'm pinching my nipples. Andy I can feel the tingle starting. Fuck; I'm coming."

I was trying to hold the phone in one hand and my cock in the other. I had draped some tissue over the top of it but that flew off as my strokes got faster.

She was squealing in my ear and she must have been pounding herself violently because I could hear the springs in her bed twanging.

I came like I had never come before and I should have rescued the wayward tissue but I couldn't stop listening to her gasping and groaning. As I began to spurt I could hear myself groaning also.

She was panting for quite a long time before she whispered, "God that was fantastic. Did you have a good one as well?"

"I sure did. Chrissie you are a very sexy girl."

"Thank you. When do you finish your nights?"

It was actually my last week and then I had seven days off before I started the day shift. I answered, "I finish on Sunday and then I have a week to get back to normality."

She said, "That's good because I'm back to days next week. We could have a meal on Monday evening and then you can come back to my place. I'll pay my half."

It seemed like a good deal so I said okay. She had just given me one of the horniest sessions ever and I wanted more.

That was on Friday and we did it again at midnight on Saturday. This time she was in the bath and the sound of the water plashing as she frigged herself was even more erotic.

She described in graphic detail how she had her feet raised on the rim of the bath and was fucking herself with a bar of soap.

The mental image of her masturbating accompanied by her gasping and groaning was better than physically being there and I had another violent orgasm. This time I had organised suitable requisites to make the procedure more hygienic.

******************************

I slept all day Monday and when I arrived at her door at seven she was ready and waiting. I expected to find that she lived in an apartment but I was surprised that it was a semi in suburbia. There's nothing wrong with a single girl owning a house but it just didn't fit my expectations.

We drove to a local restaurant of her choice and the meal was okay. She insisted on splitting the bill and although I was not comfortable with that, she said it was only fair.

She gave me sultry looks throughout the meal and constantly slid her bare toes into the bottom of my trousers. But the highlight was when she dropped her napkin and asked me to retrieve it. As I bent down to pick it up, she opened her legs and I found myself looking at her pussy. She was not wearing any panties.

When I handed back her napkin she asked softly, "Did you enjoy the view?"

She was the horniest girl I had ever met and I had known quite a few. On the drive back to her place she was squeezing the bulge of my dick the whole way and all I wanted to do was get her home and fuck her.

When we entered her house she led me into the lounge and motioned me to an armchair. I had expected to be taken straight to her bedroom but she said she would make some coffee and freshen up.

When she returned with two mugs of coffee she had changed out of her street clothes and was wearing a colourful dressing gown. She had bare feet and legs and I guessed nothing else under the gown.

She placed the mugs on a side table and then slid onto my lap. She gave me a sultry look and fastened her lips over mine.

There was no point in wasting time so while she was kissing me, I put my hand down and opened the lower part of her gown. Her thighs were smooth and warm and as I slid my hand between them they opened invitingly.

I gently caressed the insides of her thighs but slowly moved ever higher until I could just feel her pubic hair tickling my hand. I teased her for a few seconds by circling around the important part but she made urgent nudges towards my hand so I let my fingers rest gently on her pussy.

She was very wet and as I started some soft caresses, her hand slid down to my zipper and tugged at it. She had probably got out a man's cock on countless occasions so I didn't offer any help.

She got my zipper open and reached inside. As she pulled my cock out she whispered, "My you're a big boy; definitely no disappointments there."

She soon had me grasped firmly and as I began pushing two fingers slowly in and out, she began to wank me.

When she drew back an inch or two her eyes were heavy and dark. She was breathing quickly as she gasped, "Andy you'll make me come in a minute."

Her cunt was so drenched my fingers were making an audible wet sound as I drove them in and out and I could feel warmth spreading onto my lap, so I guessed she was leaking over me.

As she got closer to orgasm her head tilted back and her mouth opened. Her eyes were tightly shut and as she started to come, she stopped breathing and clamped her thighs around my hand.

Suddenly she began to jerk my cock violently up and down but I wanted to avoid coming just sitting in a chair because my intention was to fuck her. In any case she wasn't doing it very well so I was about to put my hand over hers to steady things; when a very surprising event occurred.

The lounge door opened and a woman walked into the room.

She was about forty and wearing a hat and an outdoor jacket. She smiled at me and said casually, "Oh sorry, I wasn't expecting company. Am I disturbing you?"

I had my fingers in a girl's pussy with her thighs clamped around my hand. My cock was sticking up in the air and the girl had her hand around it and was trying to jerk me off. Just to add more drama, she was in the middle of an orgasm and making squealing noises. Was the woman disturbing me?

Short of a complete mental breakdown, I don't believe it would have been possible to have felt more disturbed.

She stood there as if she was waiting for me to say something but I was paralyzed with shock.

I became aware that Chrissie was regaining her composure. She unclamped her thighs which allowed me to withdraw my hand. She released my cock and I tucked it back in my trousers. Needless to say, it had collapsed like a flat tyre.

Finally somebody spoke. Chrissie said, "Hi Mummy, I didn't expect you home this early."

Her mother? Could this get any worse?

Her mother replied, "The meeting finished earlier than I expected."

Then she stepped forward and offered her hand. "You must be Andy, Chrissie's work colleague. She mentioned that she was meeting you for a meal. Have you both had a pleasant evening?"

It was unreal. She didn't seem at all phased at finding a man in her house with his fingers up her daughter's cunt. Perhaps she was optically challenged but I couldn't see a white stick anywhere.

I eased Chrissie from my lap and stood up. I wiped my fingers on my trousers and took the offered hand. I said, "How do you do Mrs...." Then I realised that I didn't even know Chrissie's surname.

She smiled and said, "It's Johnson."

I was flushed with embarrassment and muttered, "Mrs Johnson I'm really sorry if you've been shocked; I thought Chrissie lived alone."

She dismissed that with a wave of her hand. "Oh don't worry; I know what young people are like. I used to be young myself once and in any case, this is the twenty-first century. Sadly my dear husband passed away three years ago so there are some pleasures that I no longer get to enjoy."

She turned to leave the room with, "I'll leave you two alone and I won't disturb you again."

As she shut the door I collapsed back into the chair with a thump. I put my head in my hands and groaned, "Jesus Christ, whatever must your mother think of me?"

Chrissie slid back onto my lap and kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry about it; she's quite liberally minded and she knows I like sex. She taught me the facts of life at an early age. I know she masturbates because I found a vibrator in her undies drawer when mine were all in the wash."

I stood up decisively. "I had better go. I'm in shock at the moment but I've enjoyed the evening apart from the last bit."

Chrissie looked crestfallen. "I suppose you don't want to see me any more; and we haven't done it properly yet."

I felt an immediate twinge of conscience but I didn't know why. It wasn't as if I had fucked and then discarded her. In fact I hadn't achieved any sexual satisfaction at all; just an ache in my balls.

I bent down and gave her a brief kiss. "Just give me a couple of days and I'll call you I promise. Your mother and you might be unphased by this evening's events but I'm still shaking. I need time-out to recover."

When she saw me to the door she looked really upset and I felt a bit of a bastard; but I still didn't know why.

******************************

I spent the next two days readjusting my bio-rhythms and thinking about Chrissie. Of course I still wanted to fuck her but supposing I was on the short strokes and her mother walked in and started dusting the furniture. I was being ridiculous but she seemed so calm when she interrupted us on the previous occasion, I wondered if she was devoid of any emotion.

So I phoned Chrissie because I didn't want the situation to sour, especially as we worked in the same building. But I knew I was really making the call because I still wanted to fuck her.

We agreed to meet in a local pub and she asked if I possessed any porn videos. I said I did so she told me to bring a couple with me. She had already made it clear that porn was a turn-on for her.

We had a couple of drinks and she told me that her father had died from a heart attack aged forty-one when her mother was thirty-seven. She spoke of Mummy with great affection and they appeared to be very close.

I asked if her mother had made any attempt at another relationship but I was told she had not. It seemed that she was mainly interested in gardening and was a member of a local society. The male society members were interested only in growing flowers.

Chrissie said she often felt sad when she had a boyfriend because her mother probably knew she had sex with him and she wondered if it made her envious. The fact that she possessed a vibrator meant that her mother wasn't entirely without sexual gratification, although it was not a substitute for the real thing.

When we headed for her place she told me that her mother would be in but she wouldn't disturb us. I was a little uneasy and had suggested that we went to my apartment but Chrissie said she was more comfortable in her own home.

We let ourselves in quietly and she led me straight into the living room. It made sense at the time because I had two porn videos in my pocket and that was where the player was.

She was quickly onto my lap and kissing me passionately. She had my dick out in no time and dropped onto her knees to give me a blow job. She was an expert and although I had never achieved an orgasm with my cock in a girl's mouth, she got very close to it.

She finally got to her feet and said excitedly, "Okay it's time for some porn and I want you to go down on me when I'm watching the video. I'll probably come a couple of times but don't worry; I'll save a big one for you."

I wondered how many times she could come in a single session and it seemed like a good opportunity to find out. I had been told that I had the best tongue in the business and that made me proud. I had licked a few pussies and never had anything but praise.

She peeled off her clothes and while I was putting in the disk she moved to the sofa facing the screen. When I turned around she had her legs wide open and was already stroking her pussy.

I stripped quickly and knelt between her legs, and as the film started I began butterfly kisses on the insides of her thighs.

I knew the video by heart and the opening was a guy on a massage table with a Thai girl working on him. Then another girl turns up and one gives him a blow-job while the other one rubs her pussy on his face. Then the two girls start on each other.

The acrid smell of Chrissie's pussy was intoxicating and I had never seen a girl exude so much fluid. She had plenty of pubic hair and it was matted with the moisture. The insides of her thighs were shiny with excretion and her anus already contained a tiny puddle of it. I surveyed the puckered depression with interest and I knew my cock would slip into it without resistance.

Her clitoris was firm and prominent and I knew exactly how to treat one with care and attention. I began to slide my tongue in and around her drenched crimson slit and then flicked it against her clit. She gasped as I did so and her pelvis jerked with the exquisite shock of it.

The video was beginning to get to the horny bit and when I looked up, Chrissie's wide eyes were fixed on the screen and she was squeezing her nipples.