And Mother Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Just tell me when."

It didn't take long and I groaned, "Right now."

I wondered what my hot semen felt like to her and she must have been aware of it because at the first spurt her sphincter gripped me tightly again. She had been moving her fingers in slow grinding circles and she gasped, "I'm coming again."

As our selfish pleasures thrilled us, we clutched each other's bodies and convulsed together in oblivious frenzy. I could hear myself snarling as I squirted my seed into her and I was aware only of the exquisite agony that pulsed through my loins.

Gradually the delicious spasms lessened and our frenetic activity ceased.

When my orgasm had subsided I carefully withdrew and she gave a tiny whimper of disappointment.

She was panting breathlessly when she said, "I think you may have left some serious bruises on me. And if so, then I hope I've left my marks on you because you went fucking crazy. I think that must have been the first time that you've fucked a girl's arse."

When I nodded my head she said, "It's really exciting isn't it."

It wasn't necessary to agree because the fact that I had come twice in less than an hour was sufficient.

I remembered that Mrs Johnson was still there and I turned my attention to her. She was sitting but leaning forward as if she had been watching with interest. She said, "I would like to have a go at that some time but I'll experiment first with my vibrator. You may be too generously proportioned for me to take a chance without some testing."

It was time for me to clean up and go home and we all took turns in the shower. They both kissed me affectionately as I was leaving and were still standing at the door when my car was way up the road.

******************************

Monday was the commencement of my daytime stretch and I met four other guys who were well established in the firm. I was training as a programme and design engineer but I had a lot to learn so welcomed their experience. They were all friendly and invited me to join them for a drink after work.

We went to the local pub and settled around a table with a pint apiece. There was small talk for a while and then one of them said, "I hear you've been dating Chrissie."

They were all smiling when I replied casually, "Oh yes, I got to know her on my night shift. She's quite sexy and so far we've just had a meal and a drink together."

But I was really thinking, 'If only you poor suckers knew the truth'.

That was until one of them asked;

"Have you fucked her mother yet?"