And Mother Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned my attention to her pussy and particularly her clitoris. It was bigger than average and I was just moistening my lips when I became aware of a strange noise. It was an intermittent thumping sound from upstairs.

I drew back from Chrissie's pussy and cocked an ear. I heard it again; a single thump and then silence.

Chrissie looked down and said desperately, "What have you stopped for, I was just getting into it."

I sat back on my haunches and asked, "What the hell is that noise from upstairs?"

She replied, "What noise? I can't hear any noise. Just get back to what you were doing, I was about ready to come."

Then there was another thump.

Chrissie looked up to the ceiling and said, "Oh for Pete's sake."

"What is it?"

She closed her legs and stood up wearily. "My mother is doing the ironing upstairs."

I was confused. "What are you talking about?"

Chrissie looked down to me and said, "My mother has taken the ironing board upstairs. She normally does her ironing in the kitchen but she's gone as far away as possible so she doesn't disturb us."

So her mother was doing the ironing upstairs; at least I knew what was causing the noise. Frankly I didn't give a fuck where she did the ironing. I just wanted to get back to licking Chrissie's pussy with the purpose of eventually inserting my cock into it.

I reached up for Chrissie's hand to pull her back down but she walked towards the lounge door and opened it. She was totally naked as she stepped out into the hallway.

I heard her call out, "Mummy why are you ironing upstairs?"

Her mother's voice came back, "I'm alright dear, don't worry about me."

Then I heard Chrissie's footsteps on the stairs followed by an inaudible conversation.

To say I panicked would be an understatement. I had no clue what was likely to happen next but it seemed like a good idea to put my clothes back on.

I was zipping up my fly when the door opened and naked Chrissie entered with her fully clothed mother.

Mrs Johnson said apologetically, "I'm sorry Andy; I was quite happy ironing upstairs but Chrissie insisted that I came down. I was trying not to disturb you."

I was searching for a suitable response when she looked past me at the television screen. Her eyes widened and she said, "My word, that looks interesting."

I had completely forgotten that the video was still playing and it had just got to the bit where one of the girls was going down on the other one while the guy fucked her from behind.

I looked around desperately for the remote to switch it off but it was not in sight.

Then Chrissie said calmly, "If you want to watch it Mummy I'm sure Andy won't mind but let's start from the beginning. He was just getting me going when he became distracted by your ironing."

I looked at Chrissie in amazement and noticed that she was holding the remote.

I wondered if I was hallucinating. I was in the presence of a naked girl whose pussy I had just been licking, and she was inviting her mother to watch a porn video with us.

I became aware that Mrs Johnson was speaking to me. She said, "I don't want to spoil your evening but I've never seen a porn video before. Would you mind if I watched it with you?"

What could I say? I was in a state of shock and desperately trying to get to grips with the situation.

Without waiting for my reply, Mrs Johnson sat down on the left of the sofa and her daughter sat to the right. They left just enough room for me in the middle.

Chrissie reached up and tugged at my arm and in a semi-trance I allowed myself to be pulled down between them.

The video restarted and I was rigid with tension. My elbows were tucked tightly into my sides with my fingers clasped in front of me as I tried not to make contact with either of them. There was hardly enough room for three people on the sofa and Chrissie had her legs wide open with her knee pressing against me. I sat rigidly motionless in case I pressed against Mrs Johnson.

On the screen the girl was massaging the guy's back but I knew what was coming next. After a few minutes he turned over and he had not been cast because of his engaging smile.

His cock was flaccid to start with but as she spread oil on his chest and slowly worked her way downwards, it began to rise. It must have been close to nine inches and the girl put her hand around it and started to stroke it.

I heard Mrs Johnson gasp and murmur, "My goodness, what a big man."

Then the girl lowered her head and began to give him a blow job. The camera went in close and the screen was filled with just her mouth and his cock.

I dared not move my head but I flicked my eyes to the right to see what Chrissie was doing and she was slowly stroking her pussy. Then she laughed and said, "How would you like to play with that one Mummy?"

I flicked my eyes to the left and Mrs Johnson was sitting primly with her hands folded in her lap. She giggled and replied, "Is it real? I didn't know they made them that big."

Then the other girl appeared and the action got hotter. She stripped and climbed onto his chest and lowered her pussy into his face. The cameras began to alternate between the blow job and the second girl's pussy as the guy started on it with his tongue.

Up until then there hadn't been much sound but the new girl began to moan and squeak as she writhed on the guy's face.

Then out of the corner of my left eye I saw Mrs Johnson unfold her hands and slowly spread the palms downwards onto her thighs. Her knees were still together and she began to gently caress her thighs through her dress.

I glanced to the right and Chrissie was now stroking herself more urgently. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the screen and then she said, "How are you doing Mummy? Is it making you horny?"

I peeked left again and Mrs Johnson was slowly parting her legs. As that stretched her dress, she hitched it up slightly and exposed her knees. With one hand on each knee she moved her fingers in between them. She answered quietly, "I must say it's very stimulating and I feel quite excited."

Chrissie was getting breathless and her fingers were moving very quickly. Then she gasped, "You'll have to excuse me folks because I'm about to come."

Her head tilted back and her fingers gouged deep into her gaping crevice. She raised her bottom from the seat and her stomach began to jerk. Her eyes were wide and staring and she groaned, "Oh God."

For a few more seconds her fingers continued to grind into her cunt and then she slowly relaxed and settled back into the sofa.

I wondered if I was dreaming. A girl I hardly knew had just masturbated next to me while her mother sat on my other side. Added to which, all three of us were watching a porn video.

Then the mother said, "It sounded as if you enjoyed that Chrissie."

"I most certainly did. Your pussy must be a bit wet by now so why don't you have a go? I'm sure Andy won't mind."

Her mother replied, "Well I must admit that I am finding it difficult not to touch myself because my vagina is very wet and tingly."

Then she turned her head to me and said politely, "Would you mind Andy? I'll try not to take too long and I'll be as quiet as possible."

I wondered if they were both insane. I wondered if I was insane.

I tried to sound casual but my voice was croaky as I heard myself reply, "Go ahead Mrs Johnson, it won't bother me."

She said, "Thank you," and began to pull up her dress. I observed that her thighs and legs were very shapely. She lifted her bottom to remove her panties and placed them neatly on the arm of the sofa. She also removed her shoes.

With her dress up to her waist she stretched out her legs and sighed, "That's better." Then she looked at the screen and said, "Now then, what is going on there?"

I also looked at the screen and the scene had changed. One of the Thai girls was lying on her back at the end of the massage bench with her knees up and her legs open. The other girl was standing but had her face buried in the offered pussy. The guy had one hand between the standing girl's thighs while rubbing his huge erection with the other hand. The girl was bending forward and he was getting ready to insert his cock into her.

I peeked left and Mrs Johnson had her legs apart and was gently fingering her pussy. She had a lot of unruly pubic hair and tufts of it had visible beads of moisture.

I tried to keep staring at the screen but my eyes were constantly drawn back to Mrs Johnson's activities. I had never seen an older woman masturbate and I was fascinated.

Chrissie had started frigging herself again but I was more interested in her mother.

Mrs Johnson's slit was gaping wide and her swollen labia protruded like ears. First she would slide her fingers slowly along the slit and then she would push them deep inside. As she withdrew them there was a faint sucking sound.

She looked up quickly and caught me peeking. She said, "I'm sorry if I'm making a noise but it's because I'm so wet." Her tone was so casual and apologetic she could have been referring to squeaky shoes.

She returned her gaze to the screen where the guy was now fucking the girl from behind. They must have had a camera buried in the ground because the view was directly upwards to his huge cock sliding in and out of the girl's gaping slit.

Then there would be a close up of the other girl's pussy with the one that was getting fucked tonguing her.

I became aware that Mrs Johnson was breathing audibly. I looked down and she was now rubbing her pussy with some urgency. Her left palm was pressing outwards against the inside of her left thigh and her legs were stretched wide apart.

Up to that point I had been in such shock my cock hadn't stirred, but when she looked at me and gasped in a desperate voice, "Oh dear I think I'm coming," it suddenly became rock hard.

She was now rubbing her saturated crevice quite violently and her mouth was open. Suddenly she said, "Oh my goodness," and her body stiffened. She didn't breathe for about three seconds but then exhaled with an explosive gasp and thrust her fingers deep into her gaping slit.

Her legs straightened rigidly and her bare feet curved downwards. Her stomach muscles became taut as the exquisite sensations pulsed through her and she groaned harshly through an open mouth.

Finally she began to relax but her bosom continued to heave. Then she drew up her knees and turned on her side towards me. Her knees fell across my lap and her face pressed into my arm. Her breath felt hot on my skin as she panted from her exertions.

My cock was solid and with her knees resting against it she must have been aware that I had an erection.

I sat motionless with tension and with no idea what I should do next, so I waited for someone else to make a move.

Eventually Mrs Johnson took her knees from my lap and sat up. She pulled down her dress with a smoothing motion to straighten it and then she patted her hair into place.

She looked at me with a demure smile and said, "My word, that was most enjoyable. I've never done it in company before so I hope I didn't embarrass you too much."

I heard myself say, "Not at all; I'm pleased that you enjoyed yourself."

She said, "I'm so relieved, and in more ways than one." She had the hint of a smile as she looked at the obvious bulge in my pants and I quickly covered it with my hand.

I desperately wanted to leave their house so I stood up decisively. I had no idea if Chrissie had achieved another orgasm but one thing was certain, I certainly had not.

I looked down at mother and daughter, one of whom was naked and the other had her panties neatly folded to one side and thought, 'No one is ever going to believe this'.

I removed my disk from the player and picked up the other one. As I did so, Mrs Johnson enquired, "Are you going to let us see the other one some time. I mean you are coming to see us again aren't you?" She spoke as casually as if it had been a normal evening when it had been anything but normal.

I tried to think of something to say that would not show that I was reeling in shock. In as formal tone as possible I replied, "I was not expecting the pleasure of your company Mrs Johnson but you have made it a most interesting evening. If you want me to visit again then it will be my pleasure to do so." I felt really satisfied with that response.

She continued, "Well it's nothing to do with me because you're Chrissie's friend. But I've enjoyed myself immensely and I would like to do it again."

Chrissie said, "Of course Andy must come again." She added with a sly smile, "We've got some unfinished business."

On the way home the erotic memory of Mrs Johnson masturbating was uppermost in my mind. When I got into bed it was her that I was thinking about when I masturbated.

******************************

During the four days remaining of my week off, I constantly thought about Chrissie and her mother. I still hadn't fucked Chrissie and I tried to convince myself that it was my only concern; but I couldn't stop thinking about her mother.

Eventually I telephoned and asked Chrissie if she would like to meet up for a drink. She agreed and joined me in the local pub. I had slipped a couple of CDs in my pocket just in case.

She asked me if I had enjoyed the previous evening and I said I had. I added, "I have to admit that it was a bit embarrassing and I was somewhat shocked."

"Shocked that my mother masturbates? But I told you she does."

"I know that but she did it sitting next to me."

Chrissie laughed. "So what? She enjoyed having you there and she thinks she might have given you an erection; so did she? Did you have a wank when you got into bed?"

I felt my face flushing. "Well I was definitely aroused; she's very horny for a mum."

"Would you like to fuck her?"

My mouth dropped open with surprise and I gasped, "Is that a serious question?"

"I'm perfectly serious. It's been three years since Daddy died and they had great sex together. It was you that made her horny and she told me so."

I held up my hand. "Now hold on a minute; she got turned on by a porn video, it was nothing to do with me."

"Quite the contrary. She said she knew you were watching and that was what made her come. The video started her off but it was you peeking that really excited her. She thinks you're very sexy."

I tried to be diplomatic. "Chrissie it's you I want to fuck not your mother. We've had two dates and we still haven't done it. Can we leave your mother out of it?"

Chrissie's face suddenly flushed with anger. "Don't you like my mother?"

Her explosive reaction was so unexpected it was quite unnerving. I answered hastily, "Of course I like your mother, she's really great and very sexy but I'm getting confused. Who am I dating, you or your mother?"

Chrissie knocked back her drink and stood up. She looked at me and said, "Come on, let's find out."

We entered the house and Mrs Johnson was already seated in the lounge. She was less than medium height with a neat figure and I had already observed her shapely legs. She was wearing a red dress that had large white buttons all the way down to the hem. The neckline was surprisingly deep and I could see the sides of two nicely rounded breasts.

She had bare feet and she stood on tiptoe to kiss my cheek. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement as she said, "I'm so glad you've decided to call and see us again. I really enjoyed yesterday evening, so are we going to do it again?"

I wanted to say that I had actually called to fuck her daughter but that would have been rude. So I said, "Let's just play it by ear."

The three of us went into the lounge and there was no doubt that Mrs Johnson wanted to be involved in whatever activities were to transpire.

She was bubbling with excitement and said, "I've splashed out on a bottle of champagne; shall we have a glass or two?"

While she was in the kitchen sorting out the champagne, I said to Chrissie, "What happens now? I have no idea what to do; are we just going to have another wanking session?"

She answered calmly, "First we drink the champagne and get nice and mellow and then you put on a video and we'll take it from there."

Mrs Johnson returned with the champagne and we engaged in small chat. I spoke about my previous job and Mrs Johnson told me about her interest in gardening. It was all very civilised. Finally the bottle was empty.

Nobody spoke for a while and then Chrissie said, "Are we going to sit here like dummies all night or are we going to watch a video?"

Now was the moment of truth. I went to my jacket and took out a CD. I had selected it carefully and it was one that I had compiled myself. It was a compilation of short scenes from various CDs that I found particularly horny. Black guys were screwing white girls, white guys were screwing black girls and girls were going down on each other. There was masturbation and also some bondage.

As I returned to the sofa, Mrs Johnson pointed to her flushed cheeks and giggled, "Champagne always does this to me."

It was obviously having an effect on her because just before I sat down, she pulled up her dress and announced, "Look I'm ready."

She had removed her panties.

Chrissie wasn't quite so subtle and just peeled off all of her clothes. She threw them in a heap to the side and slumped heavily into the sofa with her legs agape.

I sat in the middle feeling positively overdressed and Mrs Johnson said, "You look very restricted with all those clothes, wouldn't you like to take off some?" I said I was okay.

The video started and I knew the first scene would involve a beautiful black girl, a very young white girl and a black guy. There was the semblance of a plot and the black participants were both supposed to be school teachers. The young white girl was a pupil and she gets seduced by the female teacher. Then the guy turns up and all three of them get at it.

Chrissie was immediately into it and started frigging herself but it was some time before her mother pulled up her dress and slid her hand between her legs. This time I didn't hide the fact that I wanted to peek and she was looking into my eyes when she whispered, "It's exciting that you're watching me."

Chrissie must have heard because she said, "It's better when someone does it for you." With that she elbowed me in the ribs.

I turned my head to her and mouthed, "What was that for?"

She jerked her head in the direction of her mother and mouthed back, "Go on then."

I mouthed, "Are you crazy?"

Chrissie broke up the miming by saying, "Mummy if you want Andy's help you'll have to make him because he's too shy."

Mrs Johnson giggled and said, "Okay I will. Andy will you give me a hand?" Suddenly she reached onto my lap and grabbed my wrist.

I thought about resisting but I let her guide my hand. I was staring straight ahead and frozen with shock when she lowered my fingers onto her pussy.

Her crevice was already agape and very wet and my fingers sank readily into it. Still grasping my wrist she began to slide my limp fingers up and down through the soft wet folds and I let her do it.

She began to sigh quietly and I realised that she was masturbating by using my fingers. My cock had become rock hard when suddenly her hand shot out and she seized my zipper. There was no fumbling or hesitation; she just gave it a quick pull and her hand dipped inside. Out came my cock like a rabbit from a hat. It was as neat as any conjuring trick could be.

She gripped my cock with exactly the correct pressure and her thumb was positioned perfectly on the sensitive area. As she began short rapid strokes, she whispered, "Andy," and I turned my head to her. She said, "I would like to come too, so are you going to do it for me?"

I had masturbated plenty of girls so I gave it my best shot. I used my middle finger and concentrated on her clitoris. I had seen how she had been pounding it the previous evening so I gradually increased the speed while steadily applying more pressure.