And Sis Makes 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as my husband moved his feet farther apart so that he could achieve just the right angle. I knew he was all about himself when he started dipping his hips and thrusting up inside her instead of straight in. That's the motion that sets him off. I love the feel of it as much as he does, but he can't last long once he starts that. Evidently, his sister liked it too because she started squealing again, "Oh Shit! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" Of course it was difficult to understand everything because of how hard she was panting, but I got the gist of it.

Suddenly, my husband slowed way down and stiffened. I knew he was on the verge of cumming. It didn't take long. His head flew back and his face contorted. "Uggggg, Uggggg, Fuck!" His orgasm lasted for well over a minute, him grunting, his sister grunting, and me watching it all in awe.

When his orgasm was over, Steve pulled away and fell backward onto the bed, gasping for air. His sister wasted no time spinning around so she could lick and suck his now softening cock clean. The fingers on her other hand were covering her swollen pussy. Finished cleaning him, she immediately began dipping her fingers inside her pussy, and then licking them clean. She repeated that several times. I was mesmerized by the sheer raw sex of it, how bold and exotic it was, and how naughty it was. I loved watching it, and knew I would have to try it.

Steve finally got his breathing under control enough to say "Whew!" and then he added, "I'm heading to the shower. There'd better be a fresh drink waiting for me when I get downstairs and two beautifully naked women to look at while I drink it."

* * *

Julie made it downstairs, but she had to hang on to the banister all the way. Her legs were too weak to support her. I glanced at the clock. It was just past eleven. I'm not sure what time we'd gone upstairs, but I think it was around seven. Regardless, we'd been at it for several hours.

"Well, what do you think now?" I asked Julie.

"Wow, wow, and wow." She answered holding her hand to her chest. "I was wrong though."

"About what?"

"About you two being prudes. You both went from zero to a hundred in no time at all."

I chuckled, "Alcohol and great coaching was all it took. But honestly, I truly believe it was the shaving that did the trick. Without that, I don't think any of this would have happened."

She shrugged, "You're probably right. That got your motor running, and I know it got Steve's motor turning at a thousand RPMs. After that, it was all you two. I just led you where you already wanted to go—even if you didn't know it."

When my husband finally appeared still in all his naked glory, his drink was waiting, and so were his sister and his wife—both still totally naked, of course.

Julie took her leave of us, "Well guys, I need a shower." And she headed for the stairs.

Her brother called after her, "You didn't take your drink."

She giggled, "Hell, I'll only be gone ten minutes."

* * *

Steve and I took this time alone to snuggle on the sofa and talk about the days events. He was the first to speak, "Hum, what do you think about all of this, babe?"

I played coy, "All of what? Are you referring to the fact that we're sitting in our den having drinks totally naked while our house guest is upstairs taking a shower and expected to come back down here in a few minutes?"

He was on to my game and showed me a knowing grin. "Uh, yeah, that too."

I just shrugged, "I don't know. I think I like being naked. We should do it more."

"Oh, did I marry a closet nudist without knowing it?"

"Hum, I never would have thought so before today, but yes, I think you may well have. And you?"

"I'm okay with it. It's kind of liberating."

"Liberating, yes, that's exactly what it is. I wish we could all go naked all the time. The world would have fewer problems."

"Not to mention it would make the security line at the airport move faster."

I had to laugh at the thought of that. "And the rest of it? Are you going to regret all of this tomorrow?"

He contemplated that for a moment before answering, "I don't think so. I've really enjoyed it... all of it. And you? Are you going to regret it?"

I didn't need to think it over, "No way. I'm one hundred percent sure that I won't... except I'll regret that it has to end."

My husband seemed shocked that I was so sure. "Really? You enjoyed it that much?"

"Absolutely! I have never felt so... so sexy and so free and so uninhibited in my entire life. I felt—still feel like I can do whatever I feel like doing and you won't judge me or make fun of me. And I want you to feel the same way—when we're together, of course."

Steve took a sip of his drink and then peered deeply into my eyes, "Then why does it have to end. This is Friday night—well, almost Saturday morning. I don't have to work this weekend, and Julie will be here another few days at least. I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little more fooling around."

"I'm pretty sure you're right about that, but we should still ask her when she comes back down."

"Before we do, we need to set some boundaries. We should all three know what's off limits and what is okay."

I had to really think about that. Finally, I said, "I can only think of one thing that I'd like to keep off limits right now, but I may think of more later."

"Oh, and what is that one thing?"

"When we go to sleep for the night, it should just be the two of us in our bed."

He agreed immediately, adding with a chuckle "And she has to help change the sheets."

"Can you think of any other things that should be off limits?"

"Only that neither of us should do anything with her without both of us there—anything sexual, I mean."

"That's a given."

And then he asked me, "You really like playing with her, don't you?"

"Not any more than you like watching it."

"Touché" and we clicked our glasses together.

Neither of us had noticed Julie just starting down the stairs until she called out, "Hey, sister-in-law, I thought you'd be up here getting your brains fucked out by now."

I responded as she descended the stairs, "I'm just letting him rest his back a bit longer. I don't want it giving out until I've had my needs properly met. But right now, we'd like to talk to you about something."

Steve got up to mix himself another drink, and his sister sat across from me in the stuffed chair. "What's on your mind? Do I need to go pack my bags?"

I laughed, "Hardly. We just want you to know that we've really enjoyed ourselves today—both of us, and we're not even close to being ready for it to end. Are you game for making a weekend of it?"

For one of the few times since I've known her, my sister-in-law grew very serious. She got up and walked over to the sofa and offered me her hand. I took it and she pulled me to my feet. Then she motioned for her brother to join us. She held my hand in one of hers, and her brother's hand in the other. Looking at both of us, she said in a very serious tone, "Guys, I love you both very, very much. And I probably enjoyed this evening more than the two of you combined. Am I game for making a weekend of it? Hell, I'm game for making a lifetime of it. You just tell me when it's over. Until then, you can count me in."

After we'd both given her a tight hug and kiss, I brought up the limits thing, "Julie, there is one thing that Steve and I think should be off limits. We hope this doesn't hurt your feelings, but when we go to sleep, it should just be the two of us in our bed."

"And you have to help change the sheets." Steve added with a chuckle.

Julie's face lit up with surprise, "You mean... that's the only thing that is off limits... just that?"

"Well, and neither of us can fool around with you without both of us being there." Her brother added.

She still looked surprised, "Seriously, that's it—nothing else? That means I can run around the house naked if I want?"

Steve and I both laughed. When I could, I said "Of course. In fact, just before you came back down, we were talking about how much we love being naked, how liberating and sexy it is."

"Oh?" She questioned, "Do I sense a 'no clothes in the house rule coming?"

My husband chimed in, "That's a great idea."

"I'm good with that." I added.

"Backyard and pool too?" Julie asked excitedly.

I thought about that for a few seconds, "I don't know. A couple of our neighbors can see over our fence from their upstairs windows."

"We'd be the naughty gossip of the neighborhood. Sounds fun." My husband said with a grin.

I added, "I'm sure their teenage boys won't mind at all." And we all had a big laugh.

* * *

It was a little after midnight when my husband pulled me to my feet and announced that his back was well rested. Then he began leading me upstairs.

When I looked back, my sister-in-law was at the wet bar. "Aren't you coming?"

Her face lit up. "I'm invited?"

"Julie, from now on, you don't need an invitation. We'll let you know when we're ready to call it a night."

"Oh yummy! I'll be right there."

When Julie joined us in our bedroom and saw that her brother's cock was only semi hard, she said to me, "Remember what I told you about the absolute fastest way to get a soft cock hard?"

I grinned from ear to ear. "I sure do, c'mear." And I took her hand and pulled her down next to me. We immediately began kissing and fondling each other. When we broke for air, I looked toward my husband, only to see him standing there with a huge grin on his face. "Hey, shouldn't you be practicing your pussy eating skills about now?"

"On whom?" He asked, still grinning.

"On me, silly. This is my time."

Steve's tongue was licking my pussy lips within seconds. To be honest though, I was having a very difficult time concentrating on what he was doing. I was too lost in making out with his sister. It was wonderfully tender—not needy or desperate—just sexy and sensual and fun."

Surprisingly, it didn't take the two of them long to have me climbing toward orgasm. When it came, it wasn't earth shattering or anything, just a nice wonderful flood of sensations. Julie whispered to me, "It's time to get him ready."

She stood up and helped me to my feet. Steve didn't know what was going on. He was still on his knees. "Stand up here with us. We want to show you something."

Of course, I had no idea what she was talking about. I thought we were both going to go down on him to get him ready. But my sister-in-law had something else in mind.

When we were in a three way hug, Julie said to me, "My baby brother might like to see his two sexy lovers kissing from up close." And with that, she flicked out her tongue and ran it across my lips."

I picked up on what she wanted. She didn't want to kiss deeply like we were doing before. She wanted him to be able to see our tongues, so I stuck my tongue out and swirled it around hers. At one point, she actually took my tongue in her mouth and started sucking on it, so later, when I had the opportunity, I did the same to her tongue.

My husband let out a low "wow" of amazement, so his sister asked him, "Do you want to try a three way?" Her brother didn't answer, but simply moved closer and his tongue joined ours.

After several minutes, I told them both, "I need to be fucked. I'm more than ready." Then I moved my hand to my husband's huge cock and found him to be ready as well, so I moved to the bed and positioned my butt near the edge. Steve stepped between my legs and put his arms under the back of my knees, pulling me even closer to the edge.

"You'll have to do the honors." He said to me, which meant that, as usual, I would need to guide him inside me.

"Let me, please." And his sister reached between us and slid her tiny hand around his massive rod. She worked the tip up and down my pussy lips until it was well lubricated, and then she began pressing it into my slit. A few seconds later, I felt the huge head begin to enter my warm canal.

When his cock was far enough in me, she released it and moved up the bed. She kissed me deeply and then offered me one of her nipples. I licked and sucked on it hungrily. I used my hands to knead her tits and took turns nibbling and tugging at her nipples with my teeth. That brought moans of approval from her, so I nibbled harder and tugged at them harder. Once when I had one nipple firmly between my teeth, she leaned away so as to cause her nipple to be stretched incredibly far.

In a few minutes, she moved down and began giving my nipples the same treatment. All the while, my husband was slowly moving his massive pole in and out of my wet pussy.

When Steve stepped up his pace a little, she got up and walked behind him. I couldn't see what she was doing, but when I heard him moan and felt her hand brush my thigh and I realized that she was playing with her brother's heavy balls. And a few seconds later, I felt her fingers on my swollen pussy lips, massaging each one in turn. I tried to visualize her fingers snaking around his thrusting pole to play with my pussy.

When my husband slowed down again, his sister moved back around lay with her head near my stomach. And then she put her hand between us again and collected some of the generous amount of female juices that were causing the slurping sounds as his cock entered me each time. She wasted no time bringing her fingers to her lips and licking them clean.

After she'd repeated that two more times, she collected another batch and then reached up and offered it to her brother. He didn't hesitate to lick it from her fingers. She offered the next batch to me, and I didn't hesitate either.

What she did next caught me totally off guard. She got up and whispered something to her brother. He nodded and pulled out of me. I gasped my disapproval, but she said, "This will just take a second."

He let her move between my legs, and she began immediately trusting her tongue deep inside me and sucking out my juices. Then she moved away and my husband resumed fucking me very slowly.

Julie came to me and kissed me deeply. She hadn't swallowed the juices she'd sucked out of my pussy, but shared them with me instead. We had to break our kiss to laugh when my husband blurted out, "Wow, now that's what I call fucking hot!"

Julie moved closer and whispered in my ear, "Wanna taste mine?"

I did. I very much wanted to taste her. I didn't think the taste of mine was as she said "sweet as honey", but I took into account that she'd gathered the sample while my husband was fucking me. I could imagine that might change it somewhat.

My sister-in-law began playing with her own pussy and was soon thrusting two fingers inside it. Not long after, she pulled them out and offered them to me. I licked them just as I'd done before, but this time, I grabbed her hand and forced her fingers in my mouth.

"Holy shit!" came a voice from the direction of my husband and as he sped up his pace again, his sister offered me another sample of her pussy juice. Then, unexpectedly, July guided my hand to her crotch and whispered to me, get some for yourself this time."

As I started to play with her pussy though, Steve sped up the pace even more, and I couldn't concentrate on anything else. "Later" I said to Julie. "Right now I can't. Oh fuck baby, that's what I need. Fuck me hard and fast now and don't stop until you cum. Don't stop even if I beg you to. I want to cum a thousand times for you."

My obedient husband quickly began slamming his massive cock into me as hard and fast as he ever had. I could feel my orgasm building and building, and soon it was upon me. I cried out "Oh Gawd! Jesus! Fuck... me."

Normally, my husband would slow down for a bit after I cum to let me recuperate, but not this time. I'd asked him not to and he was doing what I'd asked.

It only took another minute or so for the next shock waves to flood my senses, and yet another soon after that one. "Uggggggg", I grunted as I fought to concentrate on the pleasure he was giving me.

Two minutes later, I felt another orgasm starting to build, but this one was different. It was like I was looking way, way out into the ocean and could barely see the first signs of a bulge in the water. I kept watching as it moved ever so slowly and grew ever so slightly. I knew it was going to come crashing down on me soon like a title wave. It just kept growing and growing, "Gawd! It's coming towards me!"

Apparently Julie could sense that my next orgasm was going to be a big powerful one. She moved closer and put her hand between us again, but this time, she began rolling my clit round and round with her fingers.

Steve was giving it to me for all he was worth. He was fucking me harder and faster than I could ever remember. I felt myself thrusting my hips upward to meet his thrusts, but it was all like in a fog.

My brain was telling my hand to push Julie's hand away—I didn't need what she was doing, but my hand and arm wouldn't move. It was only my pussy and my husband's cock that mattered at that moment.

And all of a sudden, everything went still. My mind's eye looked up and I saw that I was under the curl of the wave. I was at peace. The world around me was at peace.

And then it happened, the wave came crashing down on me. It tossed me and rolled me across the gravel of the off-shore beach. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I was gasping for air. I became so caught up in the undertow that I couldn't control anything. I was totally helpless.

I'm sure that I withered beneath my husband. I'm sure I screamed out, but I wasn't sure if it was real or imagined. All I knew for sure was that I wished that Julie and Steve could see what I was seeing, and feel what I was feeling. I'm sure both of them would have remembered it for a lifetime.

And then everything was dark.

"Just over 43 minutes." Julie announced.

"Really, I thought it was a fraction of that." Steve responded.

"Nope, it was almost exactly 43 minutes."

I was just beginning to rejoin the living and heard my husband and his sister in this very strange conversation."

"Nope! I timed you. You were in her pussy for just over 43 minutes."

"You two are incorrigible." I said when I was able. "Here I am, wondering if I'm in heaven or still among the living, and you two are arguing about how long he was fucking me? Both of you need to get a life. And I need to pee, if I can get up."

My sister-in-law helped me out of bed and into the bathroom. While I was relieving myself, she said, "He's really something, you know? You are one lucky woman."

"No" I corrected her, "We're two lucky women."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes I do." And then I cleaned myself and then accepted her offer to help me off of the toilet and to the sink.

As she was leaving our bedroom, I heard Julie tell her brother, "Of course you know you'll have to wait on us hand and foot tomorrow, don't you?"

"And why is that?"

"Neither of us will be able to stand and walk after the abuse you've dished out to our pussies."

"Yeah, yeah, bla, bla, bla. Good night sis."

"Good night, baby brother."

When I joined my husband in a tight embrace on our bed, I said, "You really let her off easy tonight."

"Oh, how is that?"

"You didn't make her help change the sheets."

"The sheets are fine. Go to sleep."

"Good night, lover."

"Good night, Deb. A really, really good night."

End of Part One