And That's the Rub Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora turned to face Jason. "Hang the dress up by your clothes," Jason responded to her unspoken question.

Nora completed the task quickly. "What about the bra?" she asked.

"Now Kitty, do you really expect her to wear that dress with a bra?"

"No, Master," she replied sheepishly.

"Well then, first remove the bra, then help her into the dress. You can manage that, can't you?" he said in mock exasperation.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." And once again she stepped close to the other woman and reached around her, this time stepping away with her bra.

She didn't stop to admire Marsha's nearly naked body, instead quickly tossing the bra on the nearby counter and slipping the leopard print dress from the hanger. When she was once again in front of her, Nora knelt before Marsha and held the dress open before her, allowing Marsha to once again place her hand on her shoulder, this time to support her as she stepped into the dress.

Once her feet were properly inside the dress, she removed her hand from Nora's shoulder. An instant later Nora was rising to her feet, sliding the garment up the curvy hips before her, adjusting it slightly to ensure that it was properly positioned. Finally, she put her left hand behind Marsha's head and eased it forward, before pulling the slender spaghetti strap around her neck.

She backed away, surveyed her work and turned towards the young master. But she said nothing, awaiting his review and, hopefully, his approval.

Jason looked Marsha over carefully, starting from the floor, working his way up her long, shapely legs, finally reaching the hem of the mini-dress a few measly inches below her womanhood. He began circling her slowly, reaching out to run his fingers lightly over the dress. It was cut moderately low in the back. The thin strap that ran behind her neck fell several inches down her chest before joining the material that clung so tightly to her that every curve of her body was vividly on display. In short, the dress did an all too inadequate job of concealing the body beneath it.

"It's perfect," Jason said as he completed his inspection and slid up beside Nora, reaching around and resting his hand on her naked buttocks. "All it needs is a gold choker, a pair of brown high-heel shoes and matching thong."

"We have thongs that I'm sure will meet your approval," Nora offered quickly, clearly pleased that the dress was acceptable.

Jason turned to Marsha. "Do you think you can come up with the choker and shoes, Puppy?"

Marsha swallowed deeply, not at all sure that the dress was something she wanted to wear in public. "Yes, Master," she managed to reply.

"Good. We'll take it, then." He turned to his newest slut. "Now, Kitty, it's time to undress Puppy. Hang the dress over there and toss the panties aside."

"Yes, Master," Nora replied, scurrying to comply.

The two women faced each other briefly, excited eyes meeting nervous ones, before Nora reached behind Marsha and pulled the strap over her head. She quickly slid the dress down her body, again kneeling before her as she stepped out of the garment, then rising immediately to her feet to hang up the dress, before returning once again to her knees in front of Slut Puppy.

This time, before reaching out for the panties, she took a moment to look up at the woman before her, a smile easing across her lips. When she finally did reach out, she did so slowly, almost teasingly, letting her fingers slide lightly up her legs before finally slipping through the waist band, pausing, then easing the moist undies down in agonizingly slow motion. And when Marsha finally stepped out of them Nora rose to her feet, casting the panties in the general direction of the counter as she stepped closer to the other submissive, hesitating only briefly before sliding her arms around her waist, leaning in and pressing a soft, tender kiss on the closed lips before her. Then, after the briefest of pauses, she leaned in again, only this time she found the lips open, waiting. And a moment later the two submissives were locked in a passionate lover's embrace while their master looked on.

Jason allowed the two women their moment, watching quietly as their hands explored each other's naked bodies. It was nearly a minute later when he cleared his throat, smiling easily as the two naked women slowly broke their embrace and turned to face him.

"I trust you enjoyed that," he said.

"Yes, Master," Nora said quickly, a sexy smile creeping over her face

It took Marsha a bit longer to meet Jason's eyes. "Yes, Master," she finally responded in a soft voice. "I did."

Jason smiled, stretching out his arms sideways. "Come," he said simply.

A moment later he had his arms wrapped around two naked women, each a dozen years his senior and each completely subservient to him. He held them for a moment, relishing the power he had over them, before finally pushing them from his arms.

"And now it's time for my two sluts to undress me," he smiled. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have two women sucking my cock."

The two women turned to face each other, but this time it was Marsha, finally over the shock of how and where the scene was unfolding, that made the first move, reaching her hand out for Nora's. And as Nora slid her hand into Marsha's, Marsha turned to Jason. "Yes, Master." And a moment later there were four female hands anxiously disrobing their master.

It took the ladies less than sixty seconds to completely undress Jason, at which time Nora stepped briefly outside of her role, moving beside Marsha and sliding her arm around her waist. "You know, your master is really very pretty," she cooed teasingly.

A soft giggle escaped Marsha's lips as she nodded her head. "Just wait 'til you taste him."

Even Jason couldn't hide the smile that slid briefly across his face before he regained his composure. "On your knees," he barked, pointing the index finger of each hand at the floor before him.

"Yes, Master," two voices rang out in unison.

For Jason, it was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Not even his mastery over Marsha had prepared him for the sensation of having two women kneeling before him, Marsha to his right, Nora his left, each eagerly licking his manhood, kissing it and taking it down her throat, and each anxious to share him with the other, allowing their hands to drift over each other's body when they weren't in possession of his cock. But it was when they took him together, starting at the base of his meat and slowly kissing and nibbling their way outward, pausing along the way to share a brief but passionate kiss, that they really got him. And when they finally reached his tip, passing it back and forth between their hungry lips while Marsha's hand stroked the girth of his manhood and Nora's massaged his balls, he lost it, grabbing them each by the hair and pulling them back, alternately moving each in front of his enraged manhood while Marsha continued to pound him as his seed gushed forth over their faces.

Several moments passed before Jason, still holding his sluts by their hair, took a deep breath and pulled the women to their feet. He looked at their cum covered faces, breathing deeply to gather himself, before he finally spoke.

"So you liked that, did you?"

"Yes, Master," they chimed in unison, small giggles escaping their lips.

But Jason wasn't smiling as he twisted their heads and pulled them against his chest. "But it's not about your pleasure, is it?" he barked.

The women tried to desperately to return to form, struggling to wipe the smiles from their faces. "No, Master," they echoed, but moments later they again broke out in fits of laughter.

"That's it!" Jason barked, the violence in his voice startling the women back into character. He released Marsha's hair and pushed her away. "Clean off that table," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," Marsha responded, scurrying quickly to clear the indicated table, still struggling to stifle the giggles that lingered in her throat.

Once the table was clear, Jason pulled Nora backwards by her hair until her buttocks was pressing against the table. "It seems to me that I had a slut who understood her place perfectly until you came along," he said in a deep, menacing voice. "Perhaps this will remind you of what your place truly is." And with that he pushed her backwards onto the table, lifted her legs up and pressed them back over her prone torso, before planting his left forearm across the back of her thighs.

He hesitated a moment, unable to resist looking at the beautiful ass on display beneath him, the glistening lips of her pussy framed neatly at the base of her fleshy thighs. And then he raised his right hand over his head and let loose, sending at least a dozen hard, well placed blows to her buttocks, each blow eliciting a shrill yelp a split second after it landed.

When the blows stopped Jason repositioned himself behind Nora, grabbing each of her ankles with one of his hands, and turned towards Marsha.

"Stick me in her, slut," he ordered curtly.

"Yes, Master," came the immediate response as a suddenly somber Marsha scurried over, took hold of her Master's cock and eased it against the gates of Nora's womanhood. An instant later she released it, and an instant after that he buried his hardness deep inside her, the scream coming from her lungs filling the store.

There was no tenderness in what happened next; only the brutal, animalistic sex one enraged animal inflicts on another, with Nora slapping the palms of her hands against the table, or clutching desperately at her breasts, while Jason threw himself into her, not stopping until he blew his load deep inside her midway through her second mind-blowing orgasm.

For several minutes there was silence, Jason leaning over Nora, both of them struggling for breath as Marsha stood beside her Master, softly running her fingers over his back and through his hair. It was Jason who recovered first, slowly raising himself upright and pushing himself away from Nora. Then he turned to Marsha, grabbed her by the hair and smiled.

"Now it's your turn." And with that he pushed her between Nora's still widespread legs, placing his hand on her back and pressing her against the prone woman's belly. And then he began wailing on her ass - five slaps, ten slaps - not stopping until well after the fifteenth slap had landed on her beet red buttocks. A moment later he was slamming his once again hard member in and out of his submissive's pussy, only this time it was Marsha that was screaming out as the orgasms ripped through her body.

* * *

It was some time later, the two women standing beside their young Master by the store's main entrance. Marsha held the leopard print mini-dress that Jason had purchased for full price, refusing to accept the discounted price Nora had offered, over her arm. She waited nervously while Nora unlocked the door, wondering if Jason would say anything to other woman, not quite certain if she wanted him to or not.

He did not.

And as she sat quietly beside her master on the drive home, she couldn't help wondering what kind of impact tonight's encounter would have not only on her, but on her relationship with Jason.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

12