And Then She Was Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Bill, do you want to do it now?"

"Ah, no, definitely not now."

"When then, you're wife doesn't work everyday?"

"Well, it won't be this week and it won't be here. I couldn't ever walk around my house properly again if it happened here."

"Okay, I understand. Did you have something in mind?

"I do, but I'll need some time to put it together. I'll be in touch in the next few days. What days during the week are best for you?

"Well, Thursdays I have only one class -- at 9, but I could skip it if you want."

"No, definitely not, but pencil in next Thursday, I'll make some arrangements and get back to you."

"Oh my god, I'm going to lose my virginity next Thursday!"

Bill smiled, "I'll do my best to make it everything you had hoped it would be."

Chelsea stood up with her books and started walking towards the door and said, "I know you will -- that's why I chose you! Plus, I can't wait to grab that cute butt of yours!"

Bill walked her to the door and just has he started to turn the knob she turned, stood up on her toes and tentatively pressed her lips to his. Although taken by surprise, he recovered quickly and returned the kiss, if a little hesitantly.

And then she was gone.

He closed the door behind her. The kiss had been quick, with just a hint of her tongue, but it had an immediate affect on him. This time, he felt his hard-on immediately. This time, he didn't wait. He practically ran into his bedroom, threw off his clothes, lay on the bed and wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke it with all kinds of images dancing in his head.

Him on top of Chelsea; Chelsea on top of him; Chelsea on her knees, him behind her; the two of them locked in a passionate 69.

He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard or so much.

Over the next few days Bill thought about little else but how to do deal with all of this properly. He had many issues to resolve, foremost being the fact that he would be, for the first time, unfaithful to his wife. Despite all of his discussions with Chelsea, he still had trouble with what he was doing. What was able to get him past it were two things: First, he really, truly believed that he was doing more harm than good and second, he was completely comfortable in believing that if the roles were reversed and his wife did the same for a young man, he would be fine with it. So... on to the next issue -- logistics. He had to find a way to do this without anyone finding out. Once he came up with the plan, he made a point of being outside cutting the lawn at the same time he knew Chelsea would come home from school.

He saw her walking down the street from the bus stop and waved at her -- motioning her over. She came across the street and, thankfully, acted as if nothing was happening besides an everyday conversation. When he was satisfied that no one could hear him, he said to Chelsea, "Do you know the coffee shop at Dundas and King?"

"Sure," she replied, "it's just a block or so off campus."

"Well, after your 9 o'clock class this Thursday, I want you to come there. When you get there, I'll be there, but don't acknowledge me when you first come in. Get yourself a coffee and when you turn around, then notice me and come over to my table and say hi. I will invite you to sit with me and we can have some basic small talk. I will say my good-bye and get up and leave. Watch for me to leave the parking lot and just as I'm leaving, notice that I've left a file behind on the seat. Grab it and try to catch me, but don't. Inside the file folder you will find some meaningless papers but also a key card for a room at the Sherwood Inn -- I'll have a note on it saying which room it is. The Sherwood is on the bus route right outside the coffee shop -- hop on it and come to the hotel. Once you get there, come straight to the room and come in -- don't knock. I'll be waiting for you there."

"Wow," Chelsea said, "You've really thought this out! I figured you would pick me up on campus and we would go to some cheap motel!"

"Nope," Bill smiled, "You only do this once -- I really want this to be a great day for both of us."

"Me too -- anything else?"

"Nope -- that's it."

"Wicked! I'll see you in three days!"

"Sounds good -- looking forward to it."

"Me too!"

And then she was gone.

Three days later, Bill looked around the room. Everything looked just right and he was relaxed...or so he thought. When the key card slipped in the door he almost jumped out of his skin. "Yep, cool as a cucumber," he chuckled to himself. However, as Chelsea came through the door, he quickly realized that he wasn't the only one that was nervous. Despite her shy smile, Chelsea's eyes betrayed her. Bill could see that his "date" was anything but confident.

"Hello Chelsea," he said softly, trying to put her at ease. "Any problems?"

"None at all, you really seem to have figured this all out."

"Well, I had to come up with something that was private, anonymous, but at the same time warm and inviting."

"Well, you got it right -- this room is beautiful."

"It is nice, isn't it -- may I take your sweater?"

Bill approached Chelsea and gently pulled the sweater from her shoulders, lingering just a beat longer than necessary. He realized though, that Chelsea, though short of having second thoughts, seemed unsure of herself, certainly not the assertive woman that came to his door last week.

Bill held out a glass of wine to Chelsea and she was grateful for it. They sat in the small sitting area in the suite -- he on the chair and she on the sofa -- and started chatting.

"Chelsea," Bill started, "I want you to know that if you have any second thoughts, we can stop right now -- or anytime you like."

"Thanks for saying that," Chelsea replied. "I will admit that now that the day is here, I'm a little nervous, but I definitely want to do this."

Bill admitted to her that he had thought about little else in the last few days; Chelsea was no different. They had another glass of wine and bit-by-bit Bill could see Chelsea relaxing. Gone were the nervous eyes flitting around the room, looking everywhere, but avoiding him. They were now looking directly at him. Her body language also told him volumes. She was smiling and laughing, touching her hair and while not sitting on the sofa with her legs spread, had certainly changed from her original posture of having her knees tightly squeezed together. She was ready.

Bill got up and excused himself to use the bathroom. While there he looked at himself in the mirror and asked himself one more time -- "Can you do this?" He smiled, remembered why he was doing it and walked out of the bathroom. On his way back to the sitting room, he paused to turn on the CD player had brought with him and soon Chelsea heard the calm, romantic sounds of John Coltrane coming from the bedroom.

Bill looked directly at Chelsea and said, "Come dance with me."

Putting her wine down on the table, Chelsea rose, walked over to Bill and waited as he took her into his arms began to move with her. Bill noticed that she was still a bit stiff, but not in a scared or upset way -- she seemed more unsure of herself than anything. For his part, Bill realized that he needed to go slow and held her close, but not too close, letting her find her comfort zone. He held her right hand in his left and held her securely on the small of her back. It took almost three songs, but eventually Chelsea melted into him, pressing herself closely and intimately against her soon-to-be lover.

When he heard her chuckle softly has asked her about it.

"Well," Chelsea smiled, "I have to tell you that this is so very different than what I'm used to."

"Really? How so?" Bill replied.

"With every other guy I've danced with, by now he would have had at least one, but probably both hands on my butt and he would have tried a few times to push his tongue down my throat."

"Well, you see, there are lots of differences. First, I'm not in any rush. Second, although I'm definitely looking forward to putting my hands on your butt, while I'm dancing is not the best time to do it and third, tongue kisses are great, but the entrée always tastes better after a few appetizers!" With that, he placed a very gentle kiss on her cheek and followed it with a few more, trailing down to the side of her neck.

Chelsea was started to feel a very nice warm glow growing inside of her and was surprised by how wet she was getting already. She was also pretty sure that she had "felt" something rather stiff when she pushed herself tightly against Bill; however, before she could confirm her suspicions, Bill gently turned her around so her back was to him. He wrapped his arms around her from behind; securely but not in a suffocating way. It was then she really began to appreciate this man that was doing such a wonderful job of seducing her. He was soft to the initial touch, but underneath that softness was a strong, thick, very masculine man, very unlike most guys that she had dated that were skinny and sinewy, with rough, hard edges. Dancing like this also gave her a very strong indication of the effect she was having on him! There was definitely a very hard cock pressing into her and it felt absolutely wonderful.

Bill was so excited and so turned on he was having trouble controlling himself. Chelsea felt wonderful in his arms and as much as he wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her on the spot, he knew what he was there for and he knew over the course of the next few hours he would be having her all he wanted. She was a ready, willing and able participant -- all the thoughts of what he would do with her and to her were going to happen, so he just relaxed and went on autopilot.

"Chelsea," Bill crooned softly in her ear, "you feel beyond wonderful in my arms."

Chelsea whispered back to him, "I was just thinking the exact same thing about you! We fit so well together and it feels like we have been dancing partners for years."

Bill bent his head and started to nibble on the side of Chelsea's neck and gently sucked her earlobe between his lips. The appreciative gasp from her and an almost imperceptible pushing back of her hips onto his cock were all the indication he needed to know that she was enjoying it. He continued with his oral attack on her neck and ears, nibbling and kissing while reaching around and slowly undoing the bottom buttons of her blouse. When she reached up to help him he gently pushed her hand away, instead playfully whispering in her ear, "Let the old guy unwrap his gift himself!"

Chelsea smiled, put her hands back down at her side and took stock of herself. She was completely surrendered to the pleasure Bill was lavishing upon her. She was almost embarrassingly wet and her knees were weak from desire. She would have to remember to pat herself on the back when this was all over for making the decision to approach this wonderful man.

By the time she had finished her "stocktaking", Chelsea discovered that her blouse had been completely opened and her lover was gently caressing her stomach. He was running his hand all over the front of her, a blind man reading the Braille that was her body.

Bill was revelling in the feel of her, this beautiful sexy woman that wanted him. Her skin was taut, smooth and smelled of almond and lemongrass with a growing scent of desire. When he deftly unhooked the front clasp of her bra with one hand (funny the tricks you remember from college) he smiled to himself. The perfect 34C tits that were revealed really didn't even need a bra, they stood out proud, youthful and still defeating the effects of age and gravity. My god, they are perfect and he told Chelsea that.

"You don't think they are too big?" she asked.

"Trust me, beautiful," he countered, "You won't get a single man in your life that will complain. Like they said in the Seinfeld episode -- "They're real and they're spectacular!"

Bill started to caress and touch Chelsea's tits. Gently squeezing them, gently pinching her nipples, all the while lavishing both sides of her neck and both ears with kisses which were getting slightly more urgent.

Chelsea's pussy was on fire now. She was quite sure that she could wring her thong out if she had to. She knew that it would be good, but it was already better than she had dared to hope and he hadn't even gone near her really. That is, until the end of that thought. She felt his hand snake down and rub her pussy on the outside of her jeans. Oh god how she wanted to touch her clit right now! Then, Bill pushed a hand down the front of her jeans and grabbed hold of her thong and pulled it up, making it press against her already engorged clit. Chelsea's knees almost buckled then, but when he undid the snap on the front of her jeans and plunged his hand down her pants and gently grazed her clit he had to hold her up momentarily.

Unable to take it anymore, she pulled his hand out of her pants, turned around the mashed her face into Bill's -- plunging her tongue as deep into his mouth as it would go.

"I need to sit down, or lay down -- I can't stand anymore -- literally OR figuratively," she smiled.

Bill picked her up and as he carried her to the bedroom gazed into her eyes. "This is going to be sooo good," he said to her. He gently laid her on the bed and looked down upon her, his eyes fierce with desire. Still clothed, he bent to remove the rest of her clothes, joined her on the bed and bent down to kiss her. After jousting his tongue with hers he started to trail his tongue down her body. Over her chin, gently nibbling at her throat and then leaving a wet trail right down between her heavenly breasts. There he lingered, circling her nipples and bringing his hands up to tag-team the formidable tandem before him. While licking and sucking her left breast, his left hand was busy pinching and pulling the now rock-hard nipple of her right. Reluctantly leaving them behind his tongue continued their journey across the flat stomach, pausing briefly to tease her navel before finally arriving at desire ground zero. He took a brief moment to drink in the body before him. Beautiful face, perfect tits, taut, flat stomach and a mouth-watering, shaved pussy that was aglow and glistening with desire. He dipped his head and dove into that pussy and started an all-out oral assault. First he gently sucked each of the engorged lips into his mouth, pushing his tongue deep inside her, his nose nuzzling her clit.

During this wonderful tongue-lashing that Chelsea was getting, she found it increasingly difficult to talk. She was gasping and mumbling incoherently, experiencing feelings that she never knew existed. When Bill moved up slightly and took her clit into his mouth, her ass lifted clear off the bed.

When she buried her head in the nearest pillow and screamed, Bill took it as a compliment.

This was so unlike anything she had ever felt. Sure, she had masturbated before; she had even let a couple of boys go down on her. But this!! Instead of the fast spike of pleasure that was almost too intense, this was like a rising tide of ecstasy. Every part of her body was on fire and she couldn't lay still. Her head was thrashing back and forth; she alternatively grabbed his head and then would squeeze her breasts. Her legs were shaking almost uncontrollably and all she could say was "Oh my god" over and over and over.

Bill came to the realization that it was time for him to give her release. After running his tongue one last time from the bottom of her pussy to the top, her captured her quivering clit between his lips and sucked -- hard. He barely recognized the low, guttural moan that he heard, but when his face was flooded by sweet tasting fluid he knew the sound had come from Chelsea while in the throes of orgasm. Her orgasm seemed to last forever -- again, it was different than anything she had ever felt. There was no quick peak of release followed by an almost equally fast "crash." This was an eternity of pleasure and was almost too much for her to bear. Almost -- but not quite too much.

After her orgasm subsided, her whole body relaxed into the bed and she looked over to see Bill broadly grinning at her.

"Enjoy yourself?" he asked.

Without saying a single word, she leapt on top of him and started frantically to undo the buttons on his shirt. Once discarded she roughly undid his belt and the button of his pants. Bill, momentarily taken aback by her aggressiveness helped her drag off the rest of his clothes and before he could say anything to her looked down and watched as Chelsea quickly swallowed a very good chunk of his turgid cock. He laid back and enjoyed the feelings that Chelsea's ministrations were giving him. While it was not the best blowjob he had ever received (he had the best cocksucker in his life at home!) it was quite apparent that this was not the first cock that Chelsea had had in her mouth. She had him well down the road to painting her tonsils when he asked her to stop. She looked up at him and said, "Oh my god, am I doing it wrong?"

Bill chuckled, "God no! But I'm missing that taste of that beautiful pussy of yours. Why don't you swivel around and let me have another go?"

"A 69?" she said. "I've never done that -- what do I do?"

Fifteen seconds later, Bill and Chelsea were locked into a very comfortable soixante-neuf.

Despite the change in positions, Bill was hurtling faster and faster toward cumming and he told Chelsea he was close. Instead of slowing down, as he suspected she would, she upped her efforts on his cock and very soon he could no longer deny that rusty tingle behind his balls. In an effort to not alarm the hotel staff by screaming too loud, he buried his face in Chelsea's steaming snatch and moaned loudly as the first orgasm of his day exploded from his cock.

Bill momentarily forgot about Chelsea and went to his "happy place", allowing himself to experience all the pleasure that was coursing through his body. We he "came back" he rolled Chelsea over and showered her face with tender, but passionate kisses.

"I think it's time I lost my virginity Bill," Chelsea breathed into his ear.

"Um, sorry, but you're going to have to wait until I get hard again my dear," he replied.

Chelsea chuckled and said, "You obviously don't feel what I do against my leg -- you are still rock hard you stud!"

Bill took stock of his body and discovered that indeed his cock had lost none of its stiffness. This hadn't happened to him in years!

"Mmm, so I am," he said. "Well," he continued, "last chance to back out."

Chelsea not so softly pinched his nipple and said, "Oh my god, for the last time -- will you just shut up and fuck me!"

This was all the encouragement Bill needed. He lifted himself over her and deposited himself between her legs and looked into her eyes which were alive with desire, with just an almost imperceptible cloud of fear. He bent down and kissed her, deeply and lovingly and began to slide his engorged cock along the slippery lips of her pussy. Occasionally he would bump his cock against her clit, sending thrills of pleasure through her body. Then, on every few thrusts up her pussy he would dip his hips and push just a little way into her. Oh god, she was tight. Eventually he stopped sliding his cock along her pussy and instead kept it inside of her. As her pussy relaxed and accepted its new invader, Bill was able to push in far enough to find her maidenhead. When the head of his cock bumped into it, Chelsea let out a short gasp, signalling Bill that he had gone as far as he could without resistance and he stopped moving, giving Chelsea a chance to breathe and prepare for the next act in their play. Bill was thankful for the earlier blowjob, which effectively took the edge off of his desire, giving him the control he needed for the task at hand. He started again to saw his cock shallowly into Chelsea's velvet pussy, never pushing too far until he felt her relax and submit to the pleasure she was feeling.