And Then She Was Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, beautiful," Bill said calmly, "it's only 6 o'clock."

"Mmmmm, thank god for that, I was afraid that it was much later."

"If it was, I wouldn't be lying here with you, I would have dragged you out of bed a while ago instead of doing what I'm doing now."

"And just what is it that you are doing?"

"Well, I think you would call this feeling you up!"

"You looking for something?" Chelsea said with a smile on her face.

"You bet; I'm looking to get laid one last time -- this will be my last chance to have some of that young pussy you've been so generous to give to me today!"

"You sure you are up for the challenge old-timer?" Chelsea teased.

Bill grabbed Chelsea's hand and guided it between his legs where she felt him hugely stiff yet again. Chelsea gasped at Bill's virility and said, "No wonder your wife seems to have a happy face on all the time! Do this thing ever go down?"

"Not when it senses a perfect pussy in the vicinity!"

"Well, as long as you don't think it will be too much for you...." She said melodramatically.

With that, Bill quickly grabbed his lover, flipped her on her back, threw her legs over her shoulders and impaled her on his fat cock in one thrust.

"Oh my god, that feels incredible! I thought you were done showing me different positions!"

"I might have taught you everything YOU know, but I haven't taught you everything I know!" Bill said winking at her.

The coupling was athletic, casual and for pure pleasure -- two people simply enjoying each other with no expectations or drama. They fucked enthusiastically, despite the fact that Bill was sore from head to toe and Chelsea's pussy felt like it had been through the war. They smiled and laughed together, trying various positions and thoroughly enjoying the simple act of sex. When Bill offered to bring his lover to orgasm she declined, saying she was completely satisfied and was more than content to enjoy the feeling of his cock inside of her. The detachment of this casual-type encounter eventually ended however, as Bill's body took the fork in the road that would lead to his release. For a final time he took her in the missionary position and slowed his thrusting down to a very deliberate, intimate pace. As he lovingly pushed into Chelsea, Bill looked down at her as if trying to commit to memory every inch of her. He knew that this would be the last time he would have the honour of being with this incredible woman. Chelsea was doing the same, lovingly stroking his arms and chest, wrapping her legs around his ass, drawing him as deeply into her as she could. As he approached orgasm for the final time, he slowed his thrusts and looking directly into Chelsea's eyes -- and she in his. When, at last his release washed over him he didn't throw his head back and "leave" her; instead he smiled as his cum flowed out of his body into hers, the final act of sharing.

They showered one last time. While intensely intimate, there was nothing sexual about it. He washed her entire body from head to toe, being very gentle with her sex, knowing that it would be unbelievably sensitive. She returned the favour, scrubbing his hair, his chest and lovingly cleaning the cock that had guided her into womanhood.

They dressed quietly, chuckling about the fact that their clothes were strewn all over the huge suite. Bill instructed Chelsea to take the elevator directly down to his car in the parking garage, while he went to the front desk to check out and paid in cash, erasing any chance of a paper trail.

Once in the car, Bill drove Chelsea to the bus stop to meet the bus that would take her home. They chatted for a while until her bus approached and she got out, smiled through the window at him and boarded the bus. Bill drove around for a few minutes, gathering his thoughts and steadying himself for the ultimate test -- could he now enter his house and be at ease with what he had done? In the days, weeks and months that followed, he would discover that indeed he could. He would also discover a few more things: that his love for his wife had not diminished; in fact it was stronger; that Chelsea would be as good as her word -- she would not mention their night together or give anyone any hint of what had happened; and finally that while he would never forget his night with her, he did not lust after Chelsea or have any desire to repeat it with her or anyone else. It was one unforgettable, incredible night that would give him memories to last a lifetime.

His head clear, his thoughts together, Bill turned down his street, approaching from the direction of the golf course. As he neared his home, he spotted a lone pedestrian on the opposite side of the street -- who else would it be but Chelsea!! He pulled into his driveway and exited his car as she approached her front door. They exchanged silent, knowing smiles across the street as both opened the doors to their homes.

And then, she was gone.