And Then She Was Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aprguy
aprguy
244 Followers

It was time.

He had thought a long time about exactly how to handle this moment and put his plan into action. Bill leaned down and pressed his lips into Chelsea's, giving her a slow, passionate kiss. This distracted her just enough from tensing and as Bill felt her surrender to the kiss, pressed his hips forward and penetrated Chelsea's hymen.

Chelsea was no longer a virgin.

She gasped as a quick flash of sharp pain signalled her entry into "womanhood," but it was soon gone. It was less pain than she had expected and was soon replaced by a feeling of incredible fullness. Bill's cock felt wonderful inside her, its thick head and fat shaft setting her pussy on fire.

"Okay?" Bill enquired.

"Mmmm...god yessss," Chelsea breathed.

"You're pussy feels incredible."

"Well, you're cock feels huge inside me -- I love it!"

"How does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?"

"It feels incredible!"

As wonderful as Bill's cock felt while stationary inside her, when he began to actually fuck her, her whole body was one mass of writhing pleasure. As her pussy really began to accept his fat shaft, Bill began to really FUCK her. Shifting his hips, alternating between short, hard strokes and long, lazy slow ones and even completely stopping from time to time. He would lean down and kiss her, tell her how beautiful she was and comment on how wonderful her pussy felt wrapped around his cock. He reached back and took her legs and wrapped them around his waist, guiding her in different ways to experience the pleasure.

For her part, Chelsea was in heaven. This man, this wonderful man was making her feel so special, so wanted, so sexy. His cock was awesome - strong, thick and powerful. After a few minutes however, she could feel a difference in his rhythm. His thrusts were less and less calculated, now more instinctive as though he was "gone" from her again. She looked into his eyes and saw pure animal lust. He was taking her -- pure and simple -- and she loved it. He was no longer talking to her -- he had gone to another place. His breathing was ragged and shallow, he was emitting a low growl and she was sure she felt his cock swelling inside her.

Bill was beyond the point of no return. He had given all he could this time -- now he was taking. He pounded into her harder and harder -- mercilessly slamming her pussy into a frothy mass. Finally, he could wait no longer and pushed his cock as deeply into her as he could, let out an ungodly roar and filled her with what felt like a bucket of cum. His cock emitted at least a dozen spurts as his orgasm washed over him and he fell on top of her, completely spent.

Once he recovered, Bill rolled off of Chelsea and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and had a warm smile on her face.

"Penny for your thoughts."

"I was just laying here thinking that I am one smart woman."

Bill chuckled, "Why do you say that?"

"Well, there are so many of my girlfriends who have complained that their first time was awful. I can't imagine mine being any better than this."

"Really? I was a little worried that I kinda got a bit selfish at the end."

"Oh god no, I loved that -- I felt so feminine right then -- like I was giving you pleasure."

"Well you certainly were -- you were absolutely wonderful."

"So were you -- thank you so much -- I'm so glad I asked you to do this."

Bill stood up and extended his hand to Chelsea.

She took it and stood up, her legs a little wobbly and he led her into the bathroom. There he turned on the shower and they both hopped in.

He washed her hair and she his. They washed each other's back and caressed and kissed. Shockingly to him, she coaxed another erection from him already, but he knew that this was no time for more sex. Chelsea needed a little time to process what had just happened. He held her close and gently caressed her breasts and ran soapy water all over them. When they were finished they took turns drying each other off, put on some terrycloth bathrobes and moved to the sitting area and ate from the cheese and fruit tray he had stored in the room's fridge. They discussed their lovemaking and Chelsea was full of questions, which Bill answered openly and honestly. He looked over at the clock and noticed it was still early in the afternoon.

"What time are your folks expecting you home?"

"After dinner -- I told them I was working on a term paper and that I would be at the library until early this evening -- how bout you?"

"I'm supposed to be golfing with clients and having dinner with them -- I really didn't know how long we would be here."

"Mmmm -- really? You mean we don't have to leave right away?"

"Nope -- we have the room until the morning -- although I don't think that would be a good idea!"

"Ahh -- for sure...however... could I ask you a favour?"

"Anything Chelsea -- I'm here for you -- whatever you like."

"Well, I was wondering if I could...touch you."

Bill chuckled, "Um, isn't that what we've been doing?"

"Yes it is, but I want to...how can I put it...explore a man's body -- would that be ok?"

Bill could already feel his cock stirring beneath his robe and said, "Of course it would be ok -- I would love it! What would you like me to do?"

"Take off your robe and lie down on the bed on your stomach."

Bill complied, and Chelsea joined him on the bed, discarding her robe as well. She began to touch him starting at his shoulders and moving down his back. Her touch was gentle and somewhat tentative like she was unsure of what she was doing. Despite that, Bill was enjoying being Chelsea's "specimen." She moved her way down to his ass and was lavishing attention on it and said, "Mmmm -- you have such a nice ass -- I've watched you from my window when you are outside shooting hoops." This made Bill blush and made his dormant cock, well...not so dormant.

Eventually, Chelsea said, "Bill, I want you to tell me where and how you like to be touched. Don't be shy and don't leave anything out -- I really want to know how to please a man."

Bill rolled over and said, "Ok, but don't be shocked by some of the things I'm going to tell you to do ok?"

"Fair enough."

"Also, keep in mind that this is stuff that I like -- other guys might have completely different ideas. However, what you are doing, by asking me what I like, is exactly the right thing to do -- and it's sexy as hell!" Chelsea blushed as Bill continued.

"First -- kissing. I would imagine that most guys that you've fooled around with aren't much for romantic type kisses. They probably just go for the big tongue-kiss right off the bat."

"Yep," Chelsea replied, "pretty much."

"Well, I prefer much more subtlety. I love it when the kiss is warm and tender and leaves me just wanting a bit more. There's always lots of time to French-kiss when things heat up." Chelsea leaned down and they started to kiss. Damn! This girl was a quick learner! Sweet, inviting kisses were showered all over his face and Bill was loving it.

"Mmm -- that's perfect!"

Chelsea agreed, "I'm glad you think so 'cause I was loving it too!"

"Next," Bill said, "I love it when a woman kisses me all over -- my chin, my throat, my earlobes and especially my nipples"

"Guys nipples are sensitive?" Chelsea was truly surprised.

"Oh Hell yeah! Mine are anyway. For me it feels like my nipples and my cock are directly connected -- it feels amazing to have them kissed and sucked.

Chelsea leaned down and took Bill's left nipple into her mouth and felt his breath catch in his throat immediately. She also noticed that he was right -- she could see his cock thickening slowly as she alternated between his two nipples and occasionally dragged one between her teeth.

"Sweet Jesus! You are one hot fucking woman -- I can hardly stand it already!"

Chelsea smiled with the compliment and simply said, "What else?"

"Well," Bill replied, "I hope you take this the right way and I don't mean to offend you."

"You won't -- trust me -- please go on."

"Okay. Let's put it this way. For a relative rookie, your blowjob technique is okay, but you have a lot to learn."

"I figured that -- can you help me?"

"Hmm -- a beautiful, young woman wants to suck my cock and I have to decide if I should let her.... Hmmm.... Let me consider that for...Hell yes!!!"

Chelsea playfully swatted him, "Okay, where do we start?"

"Well, it's kinda like kissing. You don't need to go at it so fast. Take your time and let the pleasure happen -- don't force it."

"Okay -- how do I do that?"

"A few overall tips -- things that I love. First -- for me personally, the sloppier the better. I just love having all kinds of spit and saliva dripping off my cock when I get a blowjob. Second, don't spend all of your time doing one thing. If you are licking the head, do that for a while and then start using your hand to stroke while go down on it."

Chelsea took Bill's cock in her mouth and started to put into practice what Bill was telling her, saying "Guide me as I suck you ok?"

Bill choked out a "God, yes!" as Chelsea went to work on him.

"Mmmm... yeah that's it. Now take my cock out of your mouth and spit on the head. After she complied, Bill instructed her to spread the saliva all over, making his cock-head shiny. "Now, drag your tongue along the underside of the shaft -- it's always the most sensitive part." Bill's eyes rolled back in his head as this beautiful woman was tending to him. After enjoying this particular pleasure for a few minutes, Bill said, "now, gently reach under my balls and lift them up and start to suck them." Chelsea looked at him and said, "I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"Just be gentle,' Bill told her, "Go slow and everything will be fine. Trust me, any guy you do this to will love it."

Chelsea reached under his sack and pushed Bill's balls gently up and tentatively licked and sucked them. By the moans and gasps she was hearing from her lover, she got the impression that she was doing ok and not hurting him.

"Now, I want you to lick the end of your finger and get it wet -- and slowly and gently push it into my ass."

Chelsea's eyes flew up and she looked up at Bill incredulously. "You're kidding, right?" she said.

"Nope -- like I said -- some things might surprise you, but a lot of guys, me included, love some anal play. It doesn't make us gay -- I have no desire to be with a man -- but there are so many nerve endings just inside a person's butt hole that the pleasure you can give someone is really, really incredible. Don't put it in very far -- up to your first knuckle is fine. Then move it around a bit as you suck my balls or my cock."

Chelsea was a bit hesitant, but she complied. As soon as her saliva-covered finger entered her lover's anus he groaned in pure pleasure. "Wow," she thought, "I would have never thought of this." She went back to sucking his cock while gently stimulating his anus and Bill obviously loved it.

After a few minutes of this incredible pleasure, Bill wanted to show her one last thing and Chelsea was perfectly built for it.

"Okay, beautiful, one more thing. You can stop what you are doing now, but I have to tell you -- you are incredible -- that was some of the best head I've ever received."

"Thanks -- I think I had a great teacher! What else do you want to show me?"

"Well, there is one other thing you can do for a guy that will drive him crazy." Bill shifted until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Now, I want you to kneel in front of me between my legs." After Chelsea got in position, Bill then said "Lean into me, take your tits and put them on either side of my cock." Chelsea was just about to ask if he was kidding again but realized he wasn't. She moved in and grabbed her creamy shmeebs and engulfed his prick -- Bill was in heaven.

"If you want to be really nasty, slowly dribble some saliva out of your mouth and in-between to lubricate what's going on. After you do that, let me fuck your tits."

When Chelsea complied, Bill's breath caught in his throat. "Fuck, girl, you are a natural at this!"

After a few minutes of this unbelievable pleasure, Bill stopped Chelsea, stood up and brought her up standing with him. He took her into his arms and kissed her with all the passion he could muster.

"Lesson finished," he said, "anything else m'lady desires?"

"Bill, I think I need you to fuck me again, but what about other positions?"

"I thought you'd never ask. There are hundreds of different positions, but there are few tried and true ones that I'd love to try with you."

Chelsea voice was hoarse with desire and she replied, "Please, I can't wait any longer."

Bill lay down on the bed and said to Chelsea, "Well, the next great position is with you on top of me. When you are like that, you have complete control over how much of me you want."

Chelsea straddled Bill's hips a bit awkwardly and sat on top of him. Bill said to her "Raise up and grab my cock and put it in yourself. If your lover is any kind of a gentleman, in this position he will let you dictate the pace -- at least to start."

It took a few seconds but eventually Chelsea was able to get the head of Bill's cock to her entrance. She thrilled to the feeling of its mushroom head opening her up. As she slowly slid down that thick shaft she could already feel that early tightness in her stomach -- God how this man made her horny! Soon Chelsea was sitting firmly on Bill, his cock completely buried inside her newly-minted snatch.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Fuuuuck yesssss!" Chelsea moaned. She was way more than ok.

"Good. Now from here you have all the control. You can simply move up and down while you are on top of me. Or you can bend over to kiss me. The great thing about that is that if you get the angle just right you can rub your clit in my pubic hair. Chelsea did just that and soon happily shuddered through a series of very small orgasms. Next, Bill instructed her to sit straight up on him. "Now, lean back and support yourself by putting your hands on my legs." Once Chelsea did that, Bill said, "Now, slide your hips back and forth on my cock -- most women I've been with love that feeling."

Chelsea started to do as Bill suggested and was hurtling headlong toward another explosive orgasm, head thrown back in pleasure, when her lover upped the ante. She felt him reach over and gently start to circle her clit, causing her to snap her hips harder and faster on his cock, searching for and desperately needing release. Eventually she was rewarded and a toe-curling, breath-stealing orgasm left her quivering with pleasure.

"You ok to try one more variation of this position, beautiful?" Bill queried once she came back down to earth.

"Damn baby, you're gonna kill me! I thought I was the young one!"

Bill chuckled, "Oh, I'm going to pay huge for this tomorrow, but we have to get everything out of this we can right?"

"God, yes...what's next?"

"Well, I want you to sit on me, but I want you to be facing the other way -- with your back to me. If you are really good at it, you will be able to do it without my cock coming out of you."

Chelsea took the friendly challenge to heart and easily was able to swivel on the wonderful cock that was happily lodged inside of her.

"Now, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do lover, what do you want me to do?"

"Lean forward, with your chest near my feet and rock back and forth on my cock." As Chelsea started to seesaw on Bill's cock, he quietly coated his finger with saliva, reached down and gently eased the wet digit into Chelsea's asshole. The unexpected invader made Chelsea tense up. She wasn't sure she liked it, but had to admit that Bill was right. The feeling and sensations coming from her ass were incredibly intense. Bill asked her if she liked the added stimulation. Chelsea replied, "Honestly, I'm not sure. I think it's almost too much, too soon."

Bill didn't disagree, "I can understand that, I just wanted you to experience it so you wouldn't be scared about it in the future."

After he had removed his finger from her he said, "Ok, one last new position. Time to get off of me."

Chelsea reluctantly extracted his hard cock from her pussy and looked at him expectantly. Bill said, "Get on all fours with that beautiful ass pointing at me."

Chelsea smiled and said, "Ahhhh -- doggy-style -- I was wondering if we would get to that. After all, isn't it the most favoured position of Canadians?"

Bill looked confused and said, "I don't know, why do you think that?"

"Well, in this position, we can both watch the hockey game on TV!"

Bill laughed out loud, "I guess you're right -- now get ready, cause I'm gonna fuck you hard -- hockey game or not!"

"Mmm -- sounds heavenly," Chelsea said and she wantonly presented her stellar ass to him.

Bill moved into position behind his lover and rubbed his cock along her slit. He eased the head in, wanting to plunge in hard, but was afraid of hurting her. Chelsea responded to his gentleness by saying, "I thought you said you were going to fuck me hard!" That was all the encouragement Bill needed. He grabbed her hips and gunned his own forward hard -- impaling Chelsea on his steaming cock.

The power of his passion was too much for her. Her arms gave way and she ended up face-down on the bed, her ass in the air, surrendered to relentless pounding.

Despite having cum twice already that day, Bill could feel that he was not going to last much longer. The extended fellatio session followed by the exploration of positions had him well down the road to another toe-curling ejaculation. One last thing to try first though...he thought.

Bill reached down and around and found Chelsea's clit -- lewdly swollen and distended, begging for his attention.

She gasped as his fingers started to stimulate the nub of her pleasure, but she was powerless to stop him -- even if she had wanted to. She was already building quickly to another orgasm, his fingers and cock sending her out-of-control to yet another mind-blowing release. Bill could sense that she was close and endeavoured to meet her there. As her breath started to get ragged and her legs started to quiver, Bill's balls sent another huge discharge hurtling toward release. Neither was sure whose orgasm triggered the others -- in the end it didn't matter. What did matter is that the two lovers ended up exhausted, covered in sweat and dozing off in the room that smelled now of nothing but raw, sweet sex.

Bill was first to awaken and after a momentary flash of panic, realized that they had slept for only about an hour. He raised himself up on an elbow and looked at Chelsea lying peacefully at his side. Her hair was everywhere and her legs were tangled in the sheets, but he couldn't have imagined anything more sexy. He recounted the last few hours and smiled to himself. God, she was incredible. She was open, honest, willing and definitely able! This was one day that he would never forget -- it had been many years since he had cum 3 times in one afternoon, but still felt himself wondering if there was one more round left in the clip. Given that it would be his last chance, he was damn sure going to give it the old college try!

He started to run his hand gently along Chelsea's side, along her strong, athletic legs, over the curl of her hip and up along her ribcage. He couldn't help himself and started to caress her perfect tits, gently teasing her nipples out of hibernation. Eventually, Chelsea's body responded, even while she was only beginning to come out of her sleepy state.

Chelsea's first recollection when she began to join the land of the living was that someone was rubbing her breasts and it was feeling damn good. The next thought that crossed her mind that she had been asleep in a hotel suite and didn't know how late it was. She bolted up and looked at Bill with panic in her eyes.

aprguy
aprguy
244 Followers