And Winner Take All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Running my hands quickly up her legs, I said, "I really have to go pee, so you can both strip nice and naked and get into my bed or you can head back to work and dream of me the rest of the night masturbating while thinking of you. Or if you really think I am pulling a fast one, go ahead and call the cops."

She shivered at my touch so I knew the cops weren't on the agenda. I went into the bathroom and confronted an incredulous Temple.

Whispering furiously, "Are you nuts? She'll kill me if she catches me in here."

"Do you really like her?"

"Yes, but this is..."

"Do you want her?"

"OMG, you are serious!"

"After the lights go out, slip out of the bathroom and join us on the bed. She won't have a clue as long as you keep quiet. If she decided to leave, no loss, but if she stays you get to make love with her and I get you both. She doesn't ever have to know."

I could tell she liked the idea, but was very nervous. "Look, you can always head out yourself once I get her motor going in bed."

"Goddamn it, I thought I would get the two of you when I came up here, not one of my bosses."

I leaned over and kissed her, she was still very much excited, and exciting. "You know what I want, and I will leave it to you whether or not you ever decide to tell her."

"Oh fuck, OK flush the fucking toilet and get back out there before she comes in here looking for you."

"I meant what I said about having to pee." On that note, I did another uncharacteristic thing and sat on the toilet and let go. Temple was shocked into stillness and actually watched me pee. I am not into water sports, but the act had a certain eroticism that surprised me. Temple was speechless one more time, and she watched wide-eyed as I cleaned myself up and even used a washcloth briefly. One last kiss and I headed out to my bed in hopes of finding it occupied.

Damnation, Sharon was still standing by the bed, fully clothed. I walked up to her and slid around her, touching her lightly as I sat back on the bed. "Obviously you thought of another option."

"Listen Tracey, I would love to spend the rest of the night in your bed, but I have to work and I just couldn't walk out of here like that."

"You are sweet as well as sexy." My hands found her legs again, nylons, the infernal sexual deterrent invented by some man, I hate pantyhose.

She touched my face. "I don't want to get in the middle of any games you are playing with your girlfriend."

"Sharon, I love Beth, with all my heart, but we both have no problem with lots of playing and plenty of sex. She could walk in right now and she would only be surprised by two things. If I was actually alone in bed, or if you still had your clothes on. I stood and with her heels my head came just to the middle of her cheek. I hugged her close and her arms felt so nice and strong around me.

"Tracey, I can't! If the staff thought for a second I violated my own rules, I couldn't run this place properly."

"Then you need to go, but make sure you take my phone number home with you and call me after this weekend. On the other hand I also think you need to give yourself a break. I think your staff probably thinks the world of you and wouldn't complain if they realized you were also human."

"Maybe, but I have to be who I am." Her arms hugged me close and we kissed. "Sorry to leave you all alone."

"Oh don't worry about that. I have someone else stashed in the bathroom, and Beth is due back shortly."

"Someone is in your bathroom?" She asked in shock.

"Yea, but she's shy. She doesn't want anyone to know she's into girls so you would have met her once the lights were turned off. You would have made love with her and never knew her name or her face."

"Do you know how exciting that is?"

"I know precisely how exciting that is. Beth has done that one to me before." The room door opened and, speak of the devil, Beth came in certainly looking worse for wear.

I can't believe she walked through the halls of the hotel looking like that. Her buckled top was completely unbuckled, showing off her breasts proudly. Her leather skirt was pulled up and twisted. I wondered if her 'clients' had even let her take it off. Forget the makeup; it was a lost cause, scrubbed completely off by whatever she had been up to. Her hair was a matted mess. She looked like she had been fucked for days!

She stared at Sharon. "What is this Grand Central Station? Where is..."

My eyes opened in alarm and Beth, knowing me so well, didn't name Temple.

"She's in the bathroom."

"Are you," looking at Sharon, "coming or going?"

"I was just leaving. Are you OK?"

"That depends, if my little pimp there has any more surprises for me tonight."

I laughed at her and said, "No, no more offers at the moment. We will have to see about tomorrow."

Sharon disentangled herself from me. She walked over to my Beth and touched her face. "I think you will get all the business you need tomorrow." She turned back to me. "Consider my offer!"

Sharon went from almost having me arrested to being a willing participant, or at least a partial one.

Beth looked at me a little scared.

"She runs a string of girls that service the hotel on a regular basis; she was offering you a permanent position. I told her I would think about it."

On that note Sharon left, at the door she flashed me a brilliant smile from behind Beth as Beth fell further into confusion. I almost returned the smile, but that would have made Beth suspicious. As it was, she actually had two... what did Kitten call them? Oh yea, In-calls. Oh this was going so well.

Beth eyed the bed. "I hope you are all fucked out, because I am so damn tired right now and doubt I could summon the energy to do anything." She made a move towards the bed when I stopped her.

"Shower first, you reek of sex!"

"I should, I ate 8 cunts tonight, and the bitches in that last room didn't even want me to touch myself. My jaw hurts, and I feel totally dirty."

She sounded mad, but she really wasn't. It sounded like the girls really used her well. I really wanted a full report, but didn't want to push the issue. Tomorrow morning would be soon enough.

"Go get a shower, make it a long hot one and send Temple out here."

"What's the problem with Temple and the lady?"

"She's also a hotel manager and might have fired pretty Temple."

"Wait a minute, she's a pimp and would fire Temple?"

"Temple isn't working for her in that regard."

"What a fucked up world. Fine, let me get a shower and I will leave you and Temple some privacy. Where are my sleep shorts?"

I smiled a deep smirk.

"You forgot them? You know I hate sleeping naked."

"Sorry, I only had room for so much."

"You spent a ton of money on these outfits. I know how much this leather skirt costs, and you didn't even bother with something to sleep in. Fine, where are your large-tee's, I'll wear one of those."

"Nope, naked, dear heart, I want to wake up next to your naked body." I smiled at her as she huffed off to the bathroom and a shower she needed pretty desperately.

Temple came out, her eyes wide open. "She looks..."

"I know, but don't say anything."

She snickered. Her turn to fly onto the bed and she cuddled so sweetly. "Tracey, can we just lay here. I don't know how you can live like this, my head is spinning."

I hold her close; my hands couldn't stop stroking her smooth back. "Sure, baby, believe me, I am pretty much in overload right now."

"Your girlfriend-my boss-a practical joke-the cops, how do you do it all?"

I stroked her hair, her thick, short hair, and just held her as we waited for Beth.

Beth came out, and studied us. Without a word she tugged the sheet over us and cuddled on Temple's other side and promptly fell asleep. Temple drifted off and finally so did I. What a delightfully insane day!

Act IV

I woke to the phone, a cold draft, and sunlight in the face. I hate early phone calls, and the draft was because Temple left during the night, and I never did close the curtains. If any one had peeked in, they would have seen some flesh, but damn little action, something my body told me I wasn't going to get away with today.

Beth was still out of it as I picked up the phone. Cary clucked in my ear about the time. Damn, I overslept. "Ok, 15 minutes."

I swatted Beth's gorgeous ass. "Come on you slut, you have a breakfast appointment in 15 minutes."

Beth rolled over reluctantly. I stared at her. She always looks so yummy in the mornings. Even though she doesn't really like morning sex, I love the taste of her skin in the mornings and love nothing more than to wake her up with a screeching orgasm. Nothing gets my blood flowing better in the morning. She prefers to wait until after a shower and at least one cup of coffee, preferably after sleeping in late. She looked so incredible laying there. She lifted one knee and the sheet flowed off her leg, showing me a hint of sweetness. Her eyes opened slowly as they almost held me in focus.

I grabbed her foot and tugged. "Come on, baby, times a wastin' and you have a busy morning."

"Wha...?"

I picked up my watch from the nightstand and looked at it. I didn't dare look at her again as she entered into a slow stretch that I swear she has patented to drive a lover insane. "You have 14 minutes to get ready before your escort gets here."

Her eyes jumped into focus and she glared at me. "What the hell were you doing last night, auctioning me off?"

"You know that's not a bad idea."

She threw a pillow at me and I looked at my watch again purposefully. "You are fucking serious?"

"Go shower, I'll pick out an outfit for you."

"I don't know if I can stand anymore of your outfits."

I made a shooing motion and when she got into gear I laid out what I thought was the sexiest outfit yet. A long-sleeved, white, almost sheer leotard, a lacy quarter-cup bra, and a matching lace miniskirt, white open-toes, and a lace strip for her hair.

She came out after a quick shower, and took one look on the bed at the clothes.

"Oh Tracey, that is so beautiful, and so sexy." She was like a kid in a candy store. She tossed two towels in opposite directions and asked me to help her put it on. The bra fit just right and provided just a tiny bit of support, with a little push up and in. She pressed the soft lace into her breasts and shivered. A thin white thong, and helping her get the leotard arranged just right left me in heat. It felt so sexy on her skin. The skirt gave her just enough coverage not to be indecent, but no one looking at her would think about anything but sex. The leotard was more translucent than transparent and her coloring made it look barely there. The lace strip for her dark hair complimented her perfectly. Five minutes of make-up to accentuate and contrast her dark coloring and she looked like an angel; no better, she looked like an angel's wet dream. I could picture a host of angels thinking about her in this outfit and being instantly banished for carnal thoughts. She took my breath away.

She was so sexy, so hot, not slutty, but certainly hotter than I have ever seen her. She stood there admiring herself in the mirror.

"Kitten and other girls at the club would kill for this outfit. How much did you spend? You shouldn't have done this, this is so sexy!"

Then reality struck with a knock on the door. I went and let in the 'client'.

"Wow, she's even sexy in the morning than she is on the dance floor!"

Cary looked Beth up and down like a cowboy eyeing a prize bull; Beth blushed but didn't move an inch. She knew damn well how good she looked in that outfit!

Cary was the type of woman that Beth is always attracted to. She was tall, but built more solidly than Beth, and in great shape. She looked a lot like one of those WWF bitches, except if Cary decided the wrestle you around, you were going to feel it for a long time!

Cary stepped close and cupped Beth's breasts briefly. "How can you stand to let her out of your sight? She's amazing." Beth bridled a little at being spoken about in the third person.

"Just have her back before lunch and we will all be happy!"

Beth glared a little at me, and to teach me a lesson, she went to kiss her 'client'.

Cary pulled back, restraining Beth with a hand to her chest. "Whoa, girl, no one gave you the OK to get too familiar."

She turned to me. "Your little filly needs to learn a few manners."

I smiled a little evilly, "Until lunch she's your filly."

Cary laughed a laugh that made Beth pale. With a hand on her neck, she propelled toward the door. As it closed behind them I was pumping my fist in the air.

Shower and a trip to the dining room for breakfast were on my agenda. Several of my other cohorts were there and knowing Beth would be 'tied' up, we had a nice morning chat. About 10 or so I decided this was my vacation too and headed to the pool in my black bikini. Some sun on this glorious morning was just within my plans.

The hotel might have had mostly women, but there were a few guys and one cutie was swimming laps. Two girls near me were commenting on his body. I laid there with my sunglasses on doing some serious girl-watching of my own. After an hour in the sun I did a mile and drew a few nice glances as I climbed out of the pool. There was a lovely lady doing what I was doing, watching people and her head turned slightly in my direction. I smiled at her and she raised her glass to me. I pulled a lounger over next to her and we spent a pleasant morning chatting. I walked her back to her room and got in a few kisses before she broke the bad news and that she was there with her husband and he was presenting a seminar that morning at the conference. Oh well, I wasn't looking for any make involvement, so I teased her with another kiss and headed back to my room. This might be my vacation, but my poor little pussy was practically crying for some attention.

I swung through the dining room and got a pitcher of ice tea to take back to the room, including a couple of tall glasses. Hotel room drinking glasses are for the birds!

I just sat down when Cary brought Beth-love back to me and I might have swum a mile, she looked like she just ran a marathon! She was in a hotel robe, Cary carried the outfit back. "We didn't want to mess this up."

Beth headed to the loo.

"We, I thought you were solo?"

"Weeeeeell in the club last night I found a couple of kindred souls and they helped me make it a morning Beth won't soon forget."

"Oh, wonderful!"

"I know, and the girls offered to re-pay me for what Beth cost. I could have made a profit."

I raised an eyebrow."

"No, I didn't. If real money ever changed hands this would go from a practical joke to a real crime."

"Not so loud, she might hear you."

"If she's not asleep standing there in the shower, then I am certainly losing my touch. Give her another minute and check on her."

Cary gave me a toe-curler of a kiss and left. Oh I felt so good!

Finale

Cary was right, Beth was standing, more leaning on the shower wall, letting it hold her up.

"Baby, what the hell happened?"

She shook herself! "Do you remember that time we played with the Sybian?"

"Oh yea, we got real silly with that toy."

"Well I think I just met human Sybians. Cary is totally incredible; you would expect after an hour of pounding the hell out of me she might be getting tired. She orgasms without missing a beat with a strap-on! And her friend, Susan, is addicted to oral sex, more than you are! I can't count how many times they took me over... not to mention their other two friends whose names escape me. Where did you find these people?"

"Hey, they found you; they just made me an offer!"

Beth sobered up on that note. She stepped out of the shower and followed me into the room, dripping on the carpet. "Yea, about that. Trace, I am not a whore. Give the money back."

She pleaded me with her eyes.

"What, are you crazy?"

"No, I'm serious. Give the money back, tell them it was a joke, a fantasy, anything, but don't make me a cheap whore."

"Oh you certainly aren't cheap." I said, aiming for a laugh which fell flat.

"You didn't argue the whore part."

"Beth, you aren't a whore."

"What the fuck do you think you were doing selling me for sex? Those ladies paid you. What does that make me? Damn Trace, what does it make you?" Beth was in tears.

I looked at her, really looked at her. She was so sexy looking, so vulnerable, so earnest. I went over to my purse and pulled out the envelopes.

"You want me to give them back?"

"Please, Trace,..."

I stopped her. "You know you didn't have to have sex with these women. That was your choice."

"Fine, so I am a slut, we both knew that. Half this fucking hotel knows it. The biddies that look down theirs noses to me, the ones who offer money, hell even the pimp managing the place know I am a slut. So I'm a slut, but I can't be a whore, and you are turning me into one."

"You mean you hated it."

"No, baby, I love sex, always have and I hope I always will. But a whore, I can't do this."

There was a knock at the door.

"Another client?" Beth asked with a nasty snarl.

"I'm not sure who it is."

It was Sharon Peterson, the manager.

"I've been getting some serious complaints. If you are going to keep up your activities, you have to dress a little less provocatively in the halls. I can't cover you any longer."

"She wants to stop and give back all the money."

"What? Is she nuts?"

"No, she's serious." Sharon looked at me and I nodded.

"You two better quit talking about me like I'm not here."

"Well you can return your share, but I still want my cut."

Beth looked back and forth between us like we were insane."

"Your cut huh, exactly what was that?"

Sharon grabbed one envelope and opened it. As the newspaper started spilling out she said, "I get all the ones with comic strips on them."

Beth started at the falling paper, unable to believe her eyes. I opened a second and a third envelope and added the paper to the pile, more newsprint."

Her eyes got huge and she fell to her knees.

"YOU! You set me up. You!"

I fell back on the bed laughing my ass off. Beth jumped up looking shocked, indignant, and sexy as hell. "How could you, how did you? Who..." She looked at Sharon. "You were in on this?"

Sharon was laughing too. "Not me, it was all your girlfriend here. I found out last night and just let the ball roll. I came in to slow things down because some of our more straight clients were planning to call the cops on you."

I was laughing so hard my eyes were tearing and my sides hurt.

"So who were all those girls?"

"F... f... friends of Kits and some others. They were all in on it. And several more groups, about 30 ladies in all. Some are going to be annoyed that we broke the news so soon. In fact there is a group of 10 planning to use you as a dining room table for their lunch."

Beth started laughing! "Do you have any idea how I felt?"

"Like me getting naked while tied up on stage?"

Beth came over to me and threw a handful of paper on me. I was still laughing so hard it hurt.

"My straight-as-an-arrow girlfriend, who can't play poker worth a damn, and who shocks me by how conventional she thinks came up with THIS? Who helped you?"

I calmed down a little. "Sorry baby, the idea was mine. Andi helped with your outfits, Kitten and a few other girls at the club helped me round up some talent unknown to you. The hotel having this female weekend thing was really just luck. But this one is all mine!"

"You are amazing, you bitch!"

I stood up as regally as I could. "I am not a bitch, I am the Queen Bytch and you will do well to remember it, my little slut!"

She smiled at me and then got this devilish grin. "Oh you got me alright, but just wait until I have you in my clutches again. You are dead meat!"

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers