And Winner Take All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Sharon smiled the interplay between us. "Oh, yea, Temple says hello."

"Wha?"

"I told her to not spend so much time giving personal service to the guests."

"When did you tell her this, and why? Is she in trouble?"

"I told her that first thing this morning as she was waking up in my bed."

"What? When did this happen?"

"I have been lusting after that lovely girl for months, knowing I can't have her. Did you think I could miss her scent in your bed the other night? I was waiting for her when she tried to sneak out. We had a long 'conversation' and she's agreed to not do anything that will make me fire her."

"In your bed?"

"Of course, I am not as open as you two and I expect my lovers to have some semblance of faithfulness with me."

"Well congrats to you both. When can we see her again?"

"She's on tonight, 4PM. I told her to reserve one of the small private rooms for you and your friends. She and the waitress from the club, Sherrie, will take care of all of you--as servers, nothing more. Unlike some silly ass rumor, I am not pimping the girls who work for me. I have no idea how these things get started."

"Sharon, can you come to our dinner as well?" I asked.

"I'll be there for a little while. This place still requires a firm hand. You ladies be nice to Temple and her friend, or I'm sure I will be hearing about it. And quit the 'I Just Got the Hell Fucked Out Of Me' look in my halls."

She kissed me and Beth and headed out.

Beth looked at me with murder in her eyes and jumped at me on the bed.

Epilogue

So things didn't work out as planned, instead of whoring her for three days I barely got a full 24 hours out of it. Things got so complicated so quickly and while the cops would have been a problem, I couldn't stand the hurt in my Beth's face. She did spend the rest of the weekend as my personal beck-and-call girl and we had a terrific time with all our friends out in the open, we also made a whole bunch of new friends. The real ending came on Monday night when we had everyone together. The 30 of us plotters, Beth, Andi, Kit and Joy, Sharon, Temple, and Temple-friend Sherrie, plus 15 or 20 others that we got really close to. We had a private dinner in a large room in the conference center. I got ribbed pretty badly for spilling the beans, but the highlight of the evening, and the one thing that turned it into a full fledged orgy were the tapes of Beth in her three sex sessions and tons of other tape shot after I let the cat out of the bag. I even have a copy of one with Sharon, Temple, and I that I will treasure! Sherrie took it when the three of us slipped out to another room. We thanked her properly for it, trust me! Beth is also spending a little more time thinking before she bets. So far the stakes have been pretty innocuous, but I know she is planning something big. I'm trying to avoid it while planning my next big surprise for her. I mean amateur tapes are fun, but how about a full blown porn video?

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers