Andrew's Little Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you stop telling me what you are, slut?" he asked bringing his hand down against her left cheek now - even harder than the first time.

"Oh!" She cried again as she felt the sting. The vibration of his hand on her ass carried on down her lips and she felt the sensation travel nearly to her clitoris.

"Stop crying out, slut, and tell me what you are!" He growled as he began spanking her ass cheeks alternately and without pause.

"I'm... oh! I'm a fucking sss.... Slut..."

He spanked her more rapidly, hurting her more and finally allowing the vibration to travel to her clit. "Say it!"

She began again, "I'm a fucking slut with dirty whore fantasss.... Eeeee!" She felt him roughly insert a finger into her vagina as she attempted to complete the sentence. He now began fucking her with his finger while spanking her with his other hand.

"God damn bitch!" he shouted at her as he punished her pussy and ass. "When I say to do something, you do it, do you understand me? Now fucking say it!"

She had not expected the spanking to hurt as much as it did and she became aware that she was still unsure if this was what she truly wanted. Tears filled her eyes again as she began to question her decision with each painful swat. Her hesitancy enflamed him more and he withdrew his finger from her and grabbed her hair in his hand. He pulled her head as far upward as he could and held her there by her hair. He began to pull her hair as he spanked her ass. "You dare defy me, you worthless slut? I told you to say it!"

Her tears fell from her eyes now as she endured his barrage of punishment - ashamed of herself, afraid of what would come next - yet more aroused than she had ever been in her life. She shouted out, her voice straining from the position he held her head in, "I'm a fucking slut with dirty whore fantasies, Sir!"

"That's right, fucking slut" he confirmed for her. Suddenly he rose from his chair without allowing her a chance to remove herself from his lap. She fell to the floor in front of him, face down, her panties sill around her knees. She began to roll over but he placed one of his feet on the small of her back, "Lowlife whores belong in the dirt," he sneered. She froze where she was as she heard his zipper above her.

She lay there for a few moments, wondering what was next - hoping that he would fuck her, fearing that he would fuck her. When she felt nothing she tried to turn again, only to feel him put more pressure on the foot he was resting in the small of her back. Gradually, she began to hear him breathing roughly and then grunting rhythmically. He was jerking himself off! She was now angry that he was not trying to give her the cock she so desperately needed inside her. She began to whimper, "Please... please let me.. . Please fuck me..."

He removed his foot from her back and ordered her to roll over. She did as she was told and when she found her place on her back, she looked up to see him wringing and pulling on his erection just as she had imagined. She lay there with her mouth open - wanting him inside her so desperately. She reached her hand down to touch herself and he growled at her again, all the while jacking himself off, "Don't you fucking dare! You're a fucking dirty slut! Fucking cock tease! You don't deserve to cum until I say you do."

His movements grew faster as he was obviously nearing orgasm. She lay there watching him her mouth and eyes wide.

Suddenly, he jerked his hips forward roughly and began almost chanting, "Bitch... Bitch... Bitch... Fucking whore... Fucking Bitch..." Thin ropes of semen began spurting from his cock now and landing all over her body as he made sure to spread it as evenly as he could.

She felt his cum landing on her thighs, her pussy, her stomach, and then finally on her face as he chanted his obscenities at her.

When he was done, he took a tissue from the coffee table and wiped the remaining fluid from his penis and then threw the crumpled tissue onto her. He then placed his penis back in his underwear, and zipped up his pants. Carla lay there, not knowing if she was allowed to move yet - hoping this was not the end.

"Well," he said as if they had simply had a long but casual conversation, "It's been nice meeting you Carla. I must say, you've been a very gracious host. I expect to have more work for you very soon. Be ready for my call, understand?"

Carla lay on the floor - the cum on her body still somewhat warm. She didn't want him to leave, but knew the choice was not hers. "Yes Sir," she managed, disappointedly.

"I know you are disappointed, Carla," he told her, "but we must carry your punishment through before you are allowed the pleasure whores like you so desperately need. Until further notice, you are not to touch yourself or do anything else that would give you an orgasm. I want those bedroom shades open so that I can see that you aren't carrying out your whore fantasies without my approval. As for tonight, you are to remain for the rest of the day and evening with your panties around your knees and my cum dried on your body. I want you to sleep this way, as well, with no covers, so that I can check on you from my window."

"Yes, Sir," she answered, wondering to herself whether she could truly handle this level of control being exerted on her. She agreed nonetheless.

12