All Comments on 'Andrew's Whore: His Birthday'

by EroticAmy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
This'll be interesting to see how the burn brigade vote

I read the first of this series and I'm wondering if it's acceptable for the readers to burn the bastard??? After all, the husband is cheating on his wife with another woman. I know how the vote would go if it were the other way around. This should be interesting!

Just my thoughts

Amanda

KentishKentishabout 13 years ago
Not sure about Mandy's comments

Like Mandy I've read the first story, this just continues the tale and as with the first is short and to the point, not sure though were you are coming from with the burn comments, I think there is only one and that is not really negative, at least I don't think so.

The question i would like to know is are there more stories coming and if they are true how/why did you end the affair?

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My vote? BURN BOTH OF THEM.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Hot Sex, But

Consequences are needed, he is still cheating and to complete the story their needs to be consequences for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Eventually...

...the wife will find out - if - she hasn't already suspected their affair.

Point, eventually the truth pops up, either by admission, exposure (getting caught) and/or just careless conduct as a result of too much confidence and the hornies taking over - too often.

Burn him...what for, he'll get his (a royal screwing) and hopefully the wife gets over him?

These people are more prevalent than most people realize. Is it right, not necessarily (depending on your standards - we're all different), but society and social acceptance varies from one community to another and one level of education to another.

They'll enjoy themselves, hopefully - a lot, because it will end and not comfortably. He'll burn himself!

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
start it up

I'm against burning anybody.........Can't wait to see where the story takes us.......

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Loved the sexy dialogue!

I felt as if I were eavesdropping on their liaison. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This last sentence says so much

That was the first time Andrew told me he loved me, and the first of many times I would not say it back.

the first time he said he loved her first of many she openly says (so to speak) that she does not love him,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

This is so damn hot! Yes it's wrong, but that is part of what make's it so sexy.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a slut, what a shit friend she is. I hope she gets hers,

2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous