All Comments on 'Andy'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very hot

I was entertained royally by this tale of older men finding their cocks' desire. I hope others are too.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Andy Hot and Heavy

This super sex story includes great sucking and fucking, illuminated by an excellent analysis of male thoughts and feelings. (It's a pity that the Puritanical wife couldn't or wouldn't learn super sex with her equally ignorant husband; my wife and I did it.) These two men master loving, but it will have to be on the q.t., sweet as it is. I love it!

Greyfox69Greyfox69over 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I wish I had the courage of Patrick. Your story was enjoyable. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Yes, this was erotic but I also found it to be extremely cute and adorable ! I can sense how tough that was for Patrick, and how it is for others. I really do hope others truly embrace themselves if they're feeling like Patrick =]. I love how Patrick and Andy's relationship gradually becomes more passionate and romantic and how you achieved that in only two pages ! Beautiful.

And if it matters, I LOVE that his name is Andy. I feel like it fits so well for some reason =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

I love the name Andy, and I always imagine that an Andy is a hairy-chested guy! I image this Andy is, and that his hairy chest and abs makes a nice friction for Patrick's bare chest and cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous