Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

After quickly donning her clothes, such as they were, she unlocked the handcuffs, and turned to walk out the door.

"Will I see you again?" he asked.

She turned and gave him a smile. "In your dreams, Alphonse" she said, a promise that in this case might be literally true.

His right hand rose in the Vulcan salute. Live long and prosper.

She knew that she would unfortunately do the former, but she was somewhat doubtful about the latter.

Standing outside Teddy Lee Hawker's door, Ariel trembled. She began to wonder about her own sanity, making a house call on a serial killer. She had been chasing more and more twisted minds lately. The more twisted the mind, the more intense the pleasure when that man's sickest fantasies came true. And she shared that pleasure, every last drop of it.

She remembered when she came three days ago to a Mr. Samuel L. Friedman. She had presented herself as the albino dwarf of his fantasies. His dream girl. He gave her the standard greeting: "No, this is impossible. It can't be. You're not real."

That lack did not prevent her from straddling his face, covering his nose and mouth with her dripping dwarf's adult size cunt. She twisted and moved from side to side, sliding her pussy all over his face until she released her bladder, its warm salty contents pouring into Friedman's eager mouth. He had swallowed her whole stream, and his body burned with intense pleasure, pleasure that he unknowingly broadcast straight into her soul. She filled his mouth with her piss again and again until she was spent. Even then she tore off Friedman's clothes, lifted him into his wheelchair and rode him, her alabaster breasts pressed against his skin, her dwarf arms reaching out to hold his shoulders, her dwarf's cunt milking his cock as she bounced faster and faster. Her mouth teased his nipples as he exploded, pumping his fluid deeply in her innermost passage. She lay against him for a while, her head only halfway up his chest, smiling in the afterglow of selfless pleasure.

Teddy Lee Hawker was going to be an altogether different kettle of fish. His appetites ran to violence, torture and the control and extinction of human life. Oh well, Ariel thought, whatever rocks your boat.

She pressed the doorbell to Hawker's flat.

Hawker pressed his eye to the peephole. It couldn't be, he thought. The girl from last week. What did that TV reporter call her? Oh yes, Mary Sue Diamond.

But he had killed her last week. Taught her meaning of true suffering before cutting her cheerleader's body into a hundred pieces, each one of which had been sent to an oceanic grave.

But here was Diamond standing outside his apartment. Unless she had a twin sister, but the TV guy had never mentioned one. He quickly went to get what he needed before opening the door.

As soon as the door opened and she took her first step into Hawker's apartment, Ariel's nose and mouth were covered with a drenched cloth. Ether, she thought, just before Teddy Lee Hawker released her face and hit her upside the head with a baseball bat for good measure. No sense in taking chances, Hawker thought. He was going to play this one by the book. A book that he himself had written.

Ariel woke up to find herself strapped to an apparatus resembling a gynecologist's examining table. Her head was immobilized by some kind of locking device. Her arms were strapped, no make that nailed, to boards on each side of her. Her ass was raised and mechanically spread, and her feet were locked into place with some sort of stirrups.

She could tell from her aching cunt that Hawker had assaulted her several times already. Judging from the depth of her wound, not all of the assaults had been carried out with Hawker's prick. He undoubtedly was a fastidious cleaner with an ample supply of mops and brooms.

"I see we are awake at last," Hawker said. "Good. I want you to enjoy this as much as I myself have over these past few hours. He walked around to the front of the device and stood before her strapped head, his rigid cock jutting out and ready to stab her.

He rubbed his cock all over Ariel's face, shoving into her nose and bringing it down and rubbing it against her dry lips.

"I think I am going to fuck your eye now. Would you like that, for me to fuck your eye?" he asked, ramming his organ against her left eye. "You didn't answer me. I asked would you like that, you filthy whore?"

Hawker grabbed her strapped head and nodded it up and down.

"I thought so," he said. "But first we have to get it ready to welcome my magnificent cock.

Hawker pulled out a sharp knife and brought it up to Ariel's eyeball, prying it out of its socket so that it hung with only the optic nerve to tether it to Ariel's brain.

He battered Ariel's bleeding empty socket with his cock for a few seconds before trying a new game. He grabbed the dangling left eyeball and turned it to face her thus far intact right eye. Ariel was aware of two fields of vision, seeing the extracted eye with her good one and dimly viewing her face with her former left eye.

"Here's looking at you, kid!" Hawker said, giggling hysterically as he showed the dangling eyeball the dark bleeding socket in which it had formerly resided.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Hawker ran around the table and rammed his steel hard cock in to Ariel's aching cunt and the upper dildo he was wearing deeply into her ass. He pulled on the chains leading to the nipple clamps on Ariel's already bleeding breasts and used them as reins as he began to ride her ass like a bucking bronco.

The pain mixed with Hawker's intense, demented pleasure was exquisite. Ariel was almost frustrated when he came so soon. But she knew more was coming.

She heard the sound of a chain saw being started behind her. That couldn't be good.

"I cut you up last time after you were dead," Hawker said, "but that wasn't good enough for you, was it bitch? This time I'm going to do it while you still alive."

"Sounds like a plan," Ariel told him, a remark that was not likely to help Teddy Lee Hawker in dealing with his anger management issues.

He brought the chain saw down on Ariel's head, cleaving her skull as though it were butter. Hawker leaned forward to admire his handiwork. He could see each delicate convolution of her still-smoking brain, which was split in half and lying side by side like the two halves of an open cantaloupe.

"OK, now you're starting to piss me off," Ariel said through what was left of her mouth.

Incredibly, she turned her head to face him, breaking the clamps that had held it in place. Her brain and face suddenly reunited, seeming to zip themselves closed. Her dangling eyeball retreated into its socket, like a piece of spaghetti being sucked into a kid's mouth.

She raised her arms, breaking the boards to which they had been nailed, then rose to stand naked before him. She wagged her right finger at him. "That was not very nice," she told him. "That was definitely a no-no."

She clapped her hands against his temples, imbedding the nails that pierced them into the sides of his skull. She forced him to sit down in the easy chair, and brought her lips close to his.

"You may find this a little warm," she told him, and breathed hellfire into his mouth. She stood back as the flames poured out of his eyes, ears, nose, and other orifices too delicate to mention in an account intended for general audiences. His skull cracked open sufficiently to allow the flames from his burning brain to escape their prison. Soon his whole body was consumed by the fires burning within it.

After a few moments, all that was left of Teddy Lee Hawker was a pile of ashes in the easy chair and the all-too-familiar sulfur reek of brimstone permeating the room. Yet another case of spontaneous human combustion, Ariel thought. Let's see if the boys at the Skeptical Inquirer can debunk this one.

The naysayers have it right, she mused. Hell is literally a place on Earth. Mainly, the whole planet. And she was a fallen angel. But this old sphere definitely has its moments.

She smiled as she closed the door behind her.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
XericXenophileXericXenophileover 5 years ago
Good Horror Fantasy

Good angelic horror S&M fantasy.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 01 Lucifer finally gets his chance at having a queen.in Erotic Horror
The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
Red and Redhead Ch. 01 An inexperienced witch summons a demon for her research.in Erotic Horror
Nightmares Become Reality Steffi moves into her new home. Something strange happens. in Erotic Horror
More Stories