Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

After the great session in her bed with Lionel, it was too late to go to the GLBTA meeting, even if Angel had felt the need. After showering to wash off her semen and the excess Aqualube , she assembled and ate a light meal, washed up, changed the bed and spent several hours puttering around the flat, before retiring for the night.

Friday at the bank was another routine day. At the closing bell Angel, having already balanced all the transactions she recorded, left, saying goodnight to Constable McGowan on her way out. The guard was large and muscular, with a courteous but friendly disposition and, according to what she had heard, a widower. Angel did not usually listen to gossip, and never passed it on, but she thought of that last fact as being information that might concern her, rather than being gossip that was none of her business. Were it not for the fact that they were coworkers, in a way, Angel would have been sexually attracted to him, especially since she was aware of the many admiring looks he sent her way.

After a quick dinner, Angel decided to attend the meeting of the GLBTA. Nothing unusual happened, but she enjoyed keeping in touch with her friends in the group. Once again, she rode home with Lizzie, and her friend watched, both admiringly and vigilantly until Angel had entered her building. She hadn't seen Harold Carpenter for almost a week, but he was waiting for the lift when she approached it.

"Hi, Angel," he greeted her.

:"Oh, hello, Harold. I haven't seen you for a while."

"No, like I said before, it seems all I do is work and sleep."

The two neighbors stood in silence for about a minute. Apparently the lift was delayed on one of the upper floors. Harold turned to Angel again.

"I say, Angel, it's not really all that late, and it is Friday night. If you're not in any hurry to go up to your flat, how about popping over to The Oak Tree Inn for a drink?"

She thought about that for a few seconds. That was not the pub where she had the unpleasant encounter with Mike shortly her arrival. Also, Harold wasn't really asking for a date; if she joined him, it would just be socializing with a friendly neighbor.

"I'm in no hurry, and I would like that," she responded to his friendly invitation.

The Oak Tree Inn was much different from the other pub where Angel had been. It was not at all crowded, even on Friday night, and it was quiet, almost sedate. Harold ordered a whiskey and splash for himself and Angel ordered a white wine spritzer. He directed her to a table in a corner, and carried the drinks there. Angel couldn't help but notice that it was as far away from anybody else as it was possible to be and still be in the same room. She didn't mind that, because she wanted to get to know Harold better, as a neighbor and maybe as a potential boy friend, but she hoped he wouldn't think of them as being on a date. At least not yet.

The conversation quickly became quite personal, with Harold talking about life with his ex-wife and wanting to know about Angel's youth, and about her boy friends. She realized that he thought more of them being together in the pub than just socializing, and wanted to avoid any unfortunate misunderstandings such as she had with Brian and Mike. Harold had expressed surprise that Angel had no close ties with anybody from school, because most girls who were as beautiful as she had a multitude of chums.

"Harold, there's something you should know about me. When I was in school, I wasn't the usual or average girl. Since my sixteenth birthday, I've been a T-girl."

"Really? I never would have guessed it." The surprise in his voice was mirrored on his face.

"Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I'm just surprised to hear it. There's a T-girl working where I do, and another who comes in to pick her up sometimes. They look like defensive forwards in the National Rugby League. I mean, they're big, with broad shoulders, and look like men wearing dresses. Don't get me wrong; they're two of the nicest people I know, but they surely don't look much like women, the way you do."

There was another T-girl in Harold's memory, but he thought it prudent not to mention her, at least not just yet. While in the army, he had a girl friend who was a T-girl. His memories of her were all good ones, both of the time they spent in bed together and the time they spent out of bed. He hoped he could form similar memories of himself with his beautiful T-girl neighbor, but he didn't want to rush her into anything. Being neighbors, they would have plenty of time to get together in the future, either near or far, if she was interested.

When they left the pub and walked back to the building where they both lived, Harold unlocked the front door and held it open for Angel. He strode ahead of her to push the button to call the lift, and it responded by opening its door. They stood side by side, their arms and shoulders touching as they rode up to their floor. When Angel stopped at her door and got out her key, she thought of how the non-date had turned out quite well, and wondered if Harold would want a good night kiss. That would be more than alright with her. She didn't want to rush into anything further yet, but there was a good possibility that they would be spending some of their nights together in either her bed or his, and that seemed like a very pleasant idea.

Harold was thinking along the same line. If he were to have his preference, he and Angel would spend the rest of the evening and a good part of Saturday in bed, either in her flat or his, but he certainly didn't expect that. He was hoping for a goodnight hug and kiss, but he would have settled for a smile and a handshake.

After unlocking her door and depositing her key back in her purse, Angel turned to face her neighbor. He placed his hand, tentatively, on her shoulder, and she moved, less tentatively, closer to him with her arms ready to hug him around the waist. He took the hint, if that's what it was, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her full on her upturned lips. Both their mouths were closed, but it was a far cry from a neighborly good night, and promised much in the fairly near future for both of them. Their second kiss, very similar but lasting longer, virtually guaranteed that future

"Good night, Harold. Thanks for the drink," she said, smiling at him.

"Good night, Angel." She stepped inside her door, and he went to his door, unlocked it and entered his flat.

Angel had pleasant dreams of Harold that night, as well as Kenny and some other men she knew. In the morning, after her shower and toast with jam and fruit and coffee for breakfast, she decided to go shopping for some things she needed. On her first day in the flat, she had stocked up on groceries and supplies, and had bought as needed since then, but she was running out of a few necessities. One of the things she was running out of was condoms, having only one left of the pack of three. Lionel had used the other two and, if her relationship with Harold Carpenter went as she wanted, he would be using the last one and, hopefully, more after that. Angel did not want to depend on the man to supply them although, if he wanted to, she would have no objection.

On her return to the pharmacy where she had gone before, Angel saw something new or, at least, something she hadn't noticed before. She had become much more sure of herself, and actually looked around before making a selection. She had been quite shy and nervous previously, it being the first time she had ever bought condoms. The display she hadn't seen before featured a new style, condoms equipped with what were described as "pleasure bumps" which reminded Angel of the molded triangles on Lizzie's strapon. Remembering what those triangles had done for her rear clit, Angel bought two packs of three each of the new condoms.

From there, she went to local grocers and other stores, completing her shopping, and carrying two heavy bags back to her building. A new maintenance man, apparently Lionel's replacement, was watering the flowers in front, and he noticed her, but made no effort to help her with her purchases or with the front door. He was short and wiry, and reminded Angel of Mr. Baker at work. Any stray thought she might have had about Lionel's replacement also replacing him in her affections, or maybe in her bed, disappeared forever.

Among her purchases were a half liter of the same brand of Scotch that Harold had ordered the previous night, a bottle of soda and a liter of white wine. After drinking sweet red wine with Lizzie, she had decided to switch to the lighter variety. Although not even close to being drunk that night, she felt she had done something a bit regrettable. It had been fun, but not as much fun as sex with men was, and she wanted no repeat of that session.

Although she had just stocked her cupboards, Angel decided to go out for lunch, and to walk through the neighborhood and the nearby park. She wore the same shorts and polo shirt she had worn the first time she sucked off Lionel. That had been the first time a man had cum into her mouth, and she enjoyed everything about the experience. When she put the garments on, Angel recalled the feel of his cock gliding between her lips and filling her mouth, and the way the skin of his cock felt to her tongue. Most of all, she remembered his delicious semen, and how it had felt and tasted as she swallowed it. Her most recent sex session with Lionel, which was probably also the last she would have with him, had been less than two days ago, and she was already getting horny. Her pussy was content enough, at least for the time being, but she wanted a nice, hard cock to suck and feed her a big load of cum.

Lunch was tasty, and her walk in the neighborhood and the park was enjoyable also. As usual, Angel attracted many appreciative looks from men, and some envious ones from women. She very much enjoyed the former but considered the latter to be the price she had to pay for being beautiful and feminine. Being aware of the problems that could result, Angel had no intention of making any attempt at luring away the husband or boy friend of another woman. In fact, she had no intention of luring any of the men she saw. The encounters with Brian and Mike had soured her on any casual pickup such as she had tried to do with those men. Even so, she had a small tube of Aqualube and a condom in her purse, in case she saw somebody so attractive and desirable that she was unable to resist.

That didn't happen and, late in the afternoon, Angel found herself in front of the building where the GLBTA met. She knew there was a meeting there, but it was almost over, and she decided to go inside and mingle with her friends, possibly meeting some new ones. When she went into the meeting room, it had ended, and people were standing around chatting. Kenny was there, and he greeted Angel with a kiss, his hands on the small of her back, but no lower, and his lips on her mouth, but with their tongues remaining chastely away from each other's mouths.

That day, Kenny had the responsibility to clean up after the meeting and Angel, with nothing better to do, offered to help. Her offer was accepted and, after they were through, Kenny suggested she might like a ride home or somewhere else.

"How about dropping me off at your flat," she suggested. She smiled as if jesting when she said that but, if Kenny had been agreeable, Angel would have gone with him.

He smiled back, also liking the idea, but not able to take her up on the suggestion. "I'd really like that, but my mother is visiting. This afternoon, she chased me out while she did some cleaning up. You know how mothers are. Mom barely accepts the idea of my not being married, but she would probably be scandalized too much by you. Nothing personal, but I hope you understand."

Angel did. She was disappointed, but not resentful of Kenny or even his mother. She was aware that she and other T-girls still had a long way to go to be fully accepted. "Okay, but how about a little quickie then?" she said, patting Kenny's pants over his cock as she spoke.

He was definitely in favor of that idea. When Angel mentioned the possibility of going to his flat, he knew what she meant and his cock started to stiffen at the thought. He had really hated to turn her down. When her pat became a light squeeze, he became even more in favor of her idea. There were a couple of problems, however. For one thing, it was against the rules, and they both knew it, although that would not have been enough to stop them. Much more important was the fact that the floor was hard, although covered with a thin carpet, and would be quite uncomfortable, especially compared to the bed in his flat.

"That sounds fine, but this floor is like cement. It would be very uncomfortable to your back and to my knees."

"You could sit in a chair and I could kneel in front of you with one of these pillows under my knees." That was a reference to some of the chairs having small pillows on their seats.

When Kenny realized what Angel meant by a "quickie" he immediately changed his mind. "Okay," he said, and went over and locked the door. When Angel saw what he was doing, she pulled one of the chairs out from under the table, set a pillow on it and another in front, where she would be kneeling.

When he came back and sat on the chair that was set up for him, Angel knelt in front of Kenny with her purse on the floor beside her. She looked up at him, smiled lewdly and started to unfasten his belt. He smiled back and let her service him, because he was aware, from his own experiences at sucking off men, that it would be more fun for both of them to do it that way. Angel didn't know about that, but she knew what she liked to do. With the belt and pants unfastened, Angel put her fingers into the waistband and started pulling them down.

Kenny rose up to let her pull them down to around his ankles, and she removed his shoes and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. His cock was almost fully erect by that time, and was sticking up through the fly of his boxer shorts. She smiled at the effect she was already having on Kenny, opened the snap at his waist and pulled the shorts down and off the same way, leaving them on top of his discarded trousers. This time, when he raised his ass so she could remove his shorts, he also slid forward to the edge of his chair.

With Kenny naked below the waist and ready for what they both wanted to do, Angel cupped his balls gently in one hand and held his cock in the other. Starting at the junction with his scrotum, she slowly licked the underside of his shaft all the way to the head, including the slit and under the ridge. After that long, highly erotic stroke, his cock was fully erect. Not in any hurry, and really enjoying what she was doing, Angel licked the entire length of his shaft in a few more places, before moving in even closer, looking up at Kenny's happy visage, and raising her face above his cock.

She lowered her mouth enough that the head was between her lips, and licked the velvety hardness, one of her favorite things about sucking a cock. All around under the ridge, her tongue roamed, and she let it fondle the slit again, before lowering her head farther and taking part of the rigid shaft into her mouth. Angel's tongue remained active, reaching down as far as she could to lick the hard, smooth surface, before lowering her mouth farther. Kenny leaned back and relaxed, immensely enjoying what she was doing.

Angel was truly enjoying it too, and felt her clit starting to get stiff. Taking Kenny's cock part of the way into her mouth, she held it there, licking its hard roundness, while her hands pulled her shorts and knickers down to the place where her clit was in the way. It wasn't completely erect yet, so she held it aside with one hand and pulled her clothing down and around with the other. Putting both her thumbs in the waistbands by her hips, she pushed the garments down around her shapely ass, followed by bringing her hands back around to her front and shoving her clothing down to mid-thigh. With a few quick strokes of her right hand, her clit was fully erect. Angel leaned her elbows on Kenny's legs and resumed devoting her full attention to the hard cock in her mouth.

Slowly, she lowered her face, taking Kenny's shaft in deeper as she did, until she felt the tip pressing against the back of her mouth. It felt really good in her mouth. Everything about his cock felt good, from the head pressing against her throat to the way the thick shaft spread open her lips to the skin, which was stretched so tightly it was smooth to her tongue. She even enjoyed watching Kenny, and seeing the looks of joy flickering across his face and watching him squirm in his chair. Angel was having a great time sucking off her friend, and wanted the pleasure they were both getting to last a long time.

He was having a great time too, and Kenny reveled in everything Angel was doing. He loved watching his cock slide in and out of her sweet, red mouth. He loved just as much the way she looked at him with her pretty blue eyes while her head bobbed up and down over his lap and her blonde hair swung to and fro. Best of all was the incredible pleasure her tongue and lips were giving to his cock. He wanted to make it last too, but everything about the way she was sucking his cock was so close to perfect, he didn't think he would be able to hold off much longer from cumming into her mouth. That would be what she would want him to do, he knew, but not until they had both enjoyed the blow job for as long a time as possible.

While still leaning on Kenny's thigh with one forearm and sucking his cock in and out between her lips, Angel reached for her clit, and started stroking it at the same tempo. She hoped she would cum right after Kenny filled her mouth with his juices, when she realized something. It was perfectly alright to spray her semen on the floor of Lionel's little office, because it was easily cleaned up, but that would not be the case with the carpet on this floor. If somebody smelled it or otherwise noticed it, they would know that she and Kenny were having sex there, which was a violation of the rules, and could possibly get the group kicked out of the building. At the same time, her clit felt so good that Angel didn't want to stop stroking it.

She remembered the condom she had impulsively brought with her, and opened her purse to dig it and the Aqualube out. Angel had never used one, but she had watched Lionel and Kenny put them on their cocks, and knew they were easy to apply. She held it up in front of her eyes to open it and to position it so she would roll it onto her clit the proper way.

"What's that for?" Kenny asked. He knew there were some women or gay men who insisted a man wear one to be sucked off. He didn't feel that way, considering swallowing the man's cum to be part of the fun, and he didn't like wearing one at those times either.

Angel didn't say anything. She hoped he didn't expect her to take his cock out of her mouth just to answer a question like that. After rolling it onto her clit, she started stroking herself again. It was dry, so she squirted some of the Aqualube onto her right hand, spread it around and resumed playing with herself. That was much better, and Angel realized something else. She had brought one of the new condoms that she had bought that morning, with pleasure bumps similar to Lizzie's strapon. She could distinctly feel them against the palm of her hand. They didn't do anything for her there, of course, but she knew they would be extremely erotic when one of the new condoms was stuffed with a cock, and the bumps were caressing the lining of her pussy and her rear clit. Angel was very happy she had bought that style and had brought one with her.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers