Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt Harold's fingers caressing her pussy, Angel wished it were his tongue, but she realized that a shower together would be necessary before she could even suggest that particular variety of mutual pleasure. Instead, she concentrated on how good the lubricant felt inside her, and how it felt so much better when a long finger was inserted to spread it evenly. She cooed happily when that digit fucked in and out a few times, before being withdrawn to spread the Aqualube around the puckered area surrounding the hole that was about to be penetrated.

She expected him to be preparing his cock next, and Angel half turned to ask "Do you want me to lie on my back?" She hoped he would. She had only used two positions, Doggy and T-girl Missionary, and she much preferred the latter. She was surprised to see Harold had closed the bottle and was holding it and the unopened condom in his hands. Angel was even more surprised at his answer.

"I'd rather be on my back with you on top of me."

"Me on top?"

"Yes, the Cowgirl position. You might call it 'girl on top'. It's the same angle as Missionary, except with you on top of me."

It sounded good to Angel. She pictured it in her mind, and saw how it could work out quite well. Controlling the depth and speed of the strokes, which she would be able to do, seemed like a good thing, and Harold would be able to stroke her clit when it was time for her to climax. She was quite sure he would do that for her but, if he didn't, she would do it herself. Angel was always ready to try new things to enhance her sexual pleasure and that of her partner, and the position seemed like something that would do that.

"Okay. It sounds like fun."

Angel moved to the side of the bed and Harold handed her the Aqualube and condom. He lay where she had been, all the pillows stacked under his head and shoulders so he was half sitting up. His unprepared cock pointed at Angel, as if to tell her to get busy with it, which she did. With him in position, she opened the plastic packet, straddled his knees and leaned forward. From her own experience, she was aware that a condom would slide on more easily if the cock was wet first, so Angel took the erect shaft deeply into her mouth and stroked it in and out between her lips, while her tongue laved the smooth, tight skin. All the sensations were extremely pleasant, as they had been a few minutes earlier, and she hoped to have it back inside her mouth after they had both cum.

Withdrawing her mouth from Harold's cock, Angel held the latex disk on the tip and rolled it all the way on with a few strokes of her hands. It was the first time she had done that, but she had seen men do it often enough that there were no difficulties. Angel opened the bottle of Aqualube, squirted a small amount onto her hands and coated the entire cock, paying special attention to the head. As she applied the lubricant, she could feel the pleasure bumps against the palms of her hand, and knew they would feel infinitely better when they massaged the inside of her love channel and her rear clit. The excess lubrication was wiped off on the sheet. She would make the bed again before they turned in to sleep, so the relative messiness would not be a problem. Angel very much enjoyed the special intimacy of preparing the man's cock, and decided she would do it in the future whenever possible.

With Angel and Harold prepared for fucking, she crouched above him while he held his cock upright for her. Both hands held her pussy open while she lowered her body until she felt the tip pressing against her skin. Angel moved her fingers closer together to pull her pussy open farther, and one index finger reached out and steered the tip of Harold's cock until it was pressed against the hole she was creating. She pushed down, and felt the head wedge into her well-lubricated pussy. The familiar, and always welcome, wave of pure pleasure radiated out from where it was already stretching her open, and Angel sighed happily.

Harold smiled, at the look of pleasure that swept across Angel's face when his cock entered her and at the great burst of joy that rocketed through his body at the same time. Her pussy was tight; he could already feel it squeezing his erection, and he knew it would get much, much better. He was right. When Angel lowered her body a bit more, and another inch of his cock surged into her, it multiplied his extreme pleasure and, he could tell, it did the same for her. Harold continued holding onto the base of his shaft, so Angel would be able to impale her pussy the rest of the way on it.

That was what she wanted to do, about as much as she had ever wanted anything. When Angel lowered herself farther, another inch of hard cylinder plunged into her pussy, sending shivers of delight all through her body. This was the best one yet. Not only was his cock getting thicker as it got closer to the base, and stretching her farther open, he was starting to massage her prostate gland. The pleasure bumps especially tickled the lining of her love channel and sent bolts of joy crackling out from her clit. Angel moaned from the exquisite pleasure, even knowing it would get even better.

It kept getting better and better as Angel lowered her body, enveloping more of Harold's cock and letting it expand her opening and the attached channel. With every movement either of them made, the latex pyramids surrounding his hard cock caressed Angel's very sensitive rear clit, driving her level of pleasure steadily upward. When Harold's cock was fully imbedded, and his pubic hair tickled the sensitive skin of her pussy, Angel stayed in position for almost a minute. The pleasure flooding her body was no longer mere waves, but had become giant breakers, that seemed to inundate her with bliss.

She knew that it would still get even better, for him and her, so Angel started moving, raising her pussy from Harold's cock, until most of it was outside. With every movement she made, even the smallest ones, the pleasure bumps massaged her rear clit, sending more pleasure crashing through her body. She paused, very briefly, and started to lower herself again. Harold's cock, as it surged into her pussy to stretch her opening and her love channel anew and stimulate her clit, felt even better than the initial penetration had, especially when he thrust upward, driving it all the way in. Angel moaned from the excruciating pleasure and started another slow stroke.

This one was just as good as the one before it, and the next and the next and the next were all at least equally delightful. It was the best fucking that Angel had ever done, partly because she could look at Harold's face, which was a picture of joy, and partly because she was in control of the speed and the depth of penetration. She slowly stroked up and down on top of him, and he met her partway, ramming his cock so deeply into Angel that his pubic hair tickled her pussy every time.

It might very well have been the best fucking that Harold had ever done too. Angel's pussy was hot and tight, but slick, and it massaged his cock as well as that of any other woman, natural or otherwise. It was a visual delight for him too, with Angel's luscious breasts swaying and bouncing above him, and her beautiful face, grimacing in joy, right above them. At first, his hands caressed her soft thighs, enjoying the texture of her stockings and the firm flesh under them. The soft, creamy skin of her hips and waist felt even better to his hands, and he would soon be caressing Angel's lovely breasts. When they were both ready for their mutual orgasms, he would stroke Angel's clit. Harold was having so much fun that he would have loved to spend hours fucking with the wonderful woman above him, but he knew that wouldn't happen because he could feel his climax building.

Angel could feel hers building too, and she wanted to do something to enhance it. Although she truly relished the feel of Harold's hands caressing her hips and thighs and belly, she would enjoy them more on her breasts. Taking hold of them, she moved them, placing them where she wanted and needed them. He began gently squeezing her breasts, his thumbs gently stroking her nipples, in the same tempo as her strokes up and down. Angel had heard women speaking of a connection between their nipples and their clits, and she could certainly feel one that evening. Every squeeze and stroke of Harold's hands affected her clit. After a few minutes, Angel knew she was ready to cum.

With a new partner, especially one who was almost certainly more experienced than she, Angel had some reluctance to take too much initiative, and tell him what to do. She preferred to have the man want to do the same thing as she wanted. Angel continued moving up and down and impaling her pussy on Harold's cock, but with faster strokes. He quickly matched the increased pace, ramming up to meet her every time. Angel took her clit in her right hand and started stroking it in the same rhythm as her movements. Although she was deriving great pleasure from what his hands were doing for her breasts, she hoped one of them would be used to play with her clit until she climaxed.

When Angel started fucking herself with faster strokes, Harold realized she must be close to cumming. He hoped so, because he certainly was. When he saw her massaging her clit, he knew she was very close and reached out, feeling a responsibility to bring her to her climax. "Let me do that," he said, and met with no disagreement.

Incredible pleasure flooded Angel's body from Harold's cock plowing in and out of her pussy, from his hand on her breast and from her clit that he stroked, everything being done at the same pace. "Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, also in rhythm.

Harold was silent, except for the grunts he made every time his cock rammed up into Angel's moving pussy. From her blissful sounds and the way her clit throbbed in his hand, he knew she was on the verge of cumming, but Harold didn't speed up or do anything else. He left Angel in charge, and she was doing a superb job.

"Oh! OH!" she cried, as she ejaculated onto his belly.

Harold continued stroking Angel's clit, and she continued cumming, still bouncing up and down on him. From his knowledge of the pleasure he was giving the lovely t-girl, and the tremendous pleasure she was giving him, he felt his climax welling up inside, gathering from even his fingers and toes, to concentrate in his groin and explode into his cock. His climax was a great one. Four times he ejaculated into his condom, and it might have been more, except that Angel, when she was through cumming, ceased her movements, and started to lean forward. Harold caught her, and helped her lie on her side facing him, his cock slipping out as she did. It was still hard, and he slid his fingers under the condom to roll it up and off, and drop it on the floor near the head of the bed. With the messiness avoided, Harold turned to face her and slip a pillow under her head. With their naked bodies pressed together, he and Angel embraced and kissed.

They lay like that for several minutes, not saying anything, just murmuring happily. Angel raised herself to her elbow and reached down to take his cock in her hand, happy to see he had removed the condom. It was sticky with his cum, and not very hard any more, and she wanted to do something to remedy that. When she got to her knees beside him, Harold, realizing what she was thinking of doing, rolled onto his back to let her do it. Smiling lasciviously at him, Angel leaned over him and enveloped his cock in her mouth. It was soft enough that she was able to envelop the entire organ, and she reveled in the taste of his semen on her tongue, and the way his pubic hair tickled her nose and lips.

She moved it around in her mouth, using her tongue to press Harold's cock against the insides of her cheeks and her palate. Elated, Angel felt it getting hard again from her ministrations. Using her lips, she started caressing the shaft nearest his body and, as his cock grew longer and stiffer, stroked it in and out of her mouth. After several minutes, it was almost as hard as it had been when it penetrated her pussy, and she took it out of her mouth and smiled around it at Harold. He was lying on his back, with his head luxuriating against both pillows, ready to enjoy what Angel was starting to do for him.

What she wanted to do was suck him off. Before doing that, she held his cock in her fingers and licked off and swallowed all the semen that she hadn't already gotten while it was in her mouth. With Harold's cock clean and stiff, she enveloped it, filling her mouth and letting the hard tip press against the back of her throat. She felt no discomfort at that contact, and reveled in the wonderful mouthful it gave her. Slowly, wanting to give and receive as much pleasure for as long a time as possible, Angel moved her head up and down over Harold's relaxed body, taking his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could. He lay on his back acquiescently, thoroughly enjoying what she was doing, and letting her have as much fun as she wanted.

For Harold, there was only one minor thing wrong. "Can you move your hair out of the way, please, Angel? It feels great, what you're doing, but it's even better if I can watch."

She smiled, and used one hand to toss her long, blonde hair over her head so it hung down the other side. Angel enjoyed everything about sex with a man like Harold, and it was much better for her if she could give him the best time possible. Knowing he was having a great time in bed with her added to her own arousal and made her orgasms stronger.

Harold was certainly having a great time. He watched the movements of the T-girl's beautiful body, with her curvaceous ass emphasized by the bowing of her back. Angel's luscious breasts swayed and swung with every movement, reminding him of how delightful they had been in his mouth. As her body moved forward, his cock disappeared into her lovely face, with its fair skin, and reappeared when she moved back. The edge had been taken off his horniness, and he would have loved to spend hours watching her suck him off.

Even better than watching, of course, were the incredible sensations Harold's cock was getting from her mouth. Angel's lips were just tight enough to hold him firmly while she stroked up and down, and the inside of her mouth felt like the warmest, wettest pussy he had ever known, except that her tongue caressing him made it even better. She didn't take the entire shaft inside, but he had no complaints about anything.

Angel had no complaints either, just good thoughts about what Harold's cock was doing for her mouth. It felt so good when she lowered her face, and the thick cylinder massaged her lips as it glided between them, going all the way in until it pressed against the back of her throat. Her tongue laved his shaft, reveling in the smooth skin drawn tightly around its hard girth. Everything about sucking off Harold gave her immense pleasure and she knew the best part, when he filled her mouth with cum, was still ahead. Although that would be the best part, just sucking his cock in and out of her mouth was so wonderful that she wanted it to last a long time, so she stroked slowly.

Harold wanted that and more. "Come closer and let me play with your pussy."

She eagerly did as he asked, because Angel's clit was getting stiff from the tremendous pleasure he was giving her. Holding his cock as deeply as possible in her mouth, she moved on her knees toward Harold, until she was kneeling almost parallel with him. He ran the palm of his right hand affectionately up the inside of one thigh to its end, and turned that hand to caress the inside of her other thigh. Like the skin all over Angel's body, it was soft and smooth, but he could feel the underlying firmness and her vibrancy. She loved his gentle fondling of her, but didn't say anything about it because her mouth was so full of his cock.

Angel continued slowly sucking on that hard mouthful while Harold's fingers meandered upward until he was caressing the soft skin of her pussy. It was rather messy there, with some of the excess Aqualube dripping out of her and running down his arm, but they both enjoyed the gentle contact too much to worry about that. The ongoing pleasure that Harold's cock was giving to her mouth, combined with what his hand was doing for her pussy, had caused her clit to become fully erect. Wanting Harold to play with it and bring her to another orgasm, Angel moved one leg so he could see its state. If that didn't work, she would ask him outright, but she didn't want to interrupt the fun her mouth was having.

When he saw Angel's erect clit, Harold knew what he wanted to do about it, and hoped Angel would like it too. Reaching his right hand between her legs and curving his wrist around her scrotum, he started stroking her. He wanted to play with her pussy too, but the position, reaching across his body, was awkward. He knew what to do about that too.

"Why don't you get into a 69 position over me, Angel? I'll be able to play with your pussy and your clit at the same time."

She hesitated, but only briefly. When Kenny had made that same suggestion, he had wanted to suck her off, treating her clit as a cock. Angel had balked at that, but she knew that Harold only wanted to do what he had said, and it really would be more fun for both of them. Once more, holding his cock deeply in her mouth while laving it thoroughly with her tongue, Angel swung her leg over Harold to straddle his chest. He moved his right hand into a more comfortable position and continued stroking her clit, while the fingers of his other hand fondled the soft, delicate skin of her pussy.

There was another advantage, an unexpected one, to the change in position. With its natural upward curve, Harold's cock slid more naturally into Angel's mouth, and she was able to take it in even more deeply, almost down her throat. In the future, she decided, this would be the position she would use whenever she could. Maybe not with Kenny, but with men who would not want to take her clit into their mouths.

Harold could no longer watch Angel's luscious breasts move, or see his cock gliding in and out of her beautiful face, but he was able to gaze at and fondle her adorable pussy and stroke her clit. This would have been better than a fair exchange, but she also seemed to be sucking his cock even better than she had. Her lips came further down on his shaft, and her tongue caressed it longer and covered its entire circumference.

He had felt his climax building up for quite a while, and knew it was imminent, even though they were both trying to make the pleasure last. "I'm almost ready to cum, Angel," he told her. It was more a courtesy than useful information, because she would be aware of when he was ready, and Harold knew it. He would also know when she was ready for her orgasm by the throbbing of her clit in his hand.

Angel heard what Harold said, and started sucking his cock faster. She took it just as far into her mouth, and her tongue laved it just as thoroughly, but she was alert and ready to change into a position to catch his cum when it started to spurt. Angel even tightened her lips, making sure none of it would leak out when his semen started filling her mouth.

That would happen in seconds, she knew, when Harold's cock began throbbing. Angel sucked even faster, using short strokes, and holding her tongue in position. Her mouth was clamped on his shaft almost as tightly as her pussy had been. Everything about sucking off her neighbor was so much fun that she could feel her own climax building, starting in her extremities and concentrating in her groin.

"Uh!" Harold grunted as he started cumming, reflexively thrusting his cock into the warm, wet mouth that was bringing that splendid event about.