All Comments on 'Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground'

by Janet2

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY DON'T YOU DIE AND GET OUT OF THE WAY

WHINEY PIECE OF SHIT OF A MAN.GET SOME BALLS AND STOP CRYING.MORE WOMAN IN THE SEA.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Thank you...

for giving us a head start of what this story is about in the first sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree with "Thank You."

I didn't waste my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The writer...ha ha ha

Should try out for a job as dog catcher...oh that's right you have to be smarter than the dogs. Sounds like another little wimp nigger trying to make like black men are so great..They have the smallest cocks in the world plus the weirdiest shaped and deformed ones. The sweds are the largest..Suck it up black man..you are nothing but a little black worm of a pee pee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pure...

Pure undiluted puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Baloney

Nothing wrong with the hubby that a frontal lobotomy wouldn't cure. A grand so you can hump your own wife? Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The husband's problem can be solved

if Janet the Writer...hahahahaha were shot dead. I think that writers of such shit needs to be executed with extreme prejudice marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why not say it to the author?

It is a type of story that only a demented person would write. If not kill herself, and obviously I do not wish that on her, she should at least stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep writing all you like...

but don't submit it here, and save us all the trouble.

From your bio, I see your an 'almost divorcee'. At a pretty young age, too.

From your writing, I see why.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
PUKE AND CHOKE!

What crap I need to wash my eyes after reading this Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the jackass haters!

This is one great story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

TO JANET2 YOU ARE ONE PEICE OF SHIT TO THINK THAT ANY MAN EVEN A WIMP WOULD PUT UP WITH THESHIT YOU WORTE ABOUT IN THIS SHIT STORY,THE FIRST THING HE SHOULD DONE GET UP AND LEAVE THE SECOND IS KICK YOU IN THE CUNT UNTILE YOUR BOY FRIEND COCK WOULD FIT IN YOUR USELES CUNT BECAUSE YOUR CUNT WOULD BE ,SO FOR ALL THE MEN OUT THERE L HPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE REAL FAST SO FUCK YOU YOU SCUM SUCKING SCUMLOW LIFE ...................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two Words

Good.....................bye.

AutumnWriterAutumnWriterover 9 years ago
Tone of comments out of line

Well, it wasn't my favorite story, but I would take no pleasure in insulting the author. Personal comments like some of those here are uncalled for and out of line. I suspect that those Anonymous critics haven't published any of their own work or they would be more civil.

I think some improvement in writing technique would help this story. For one, break up some of those paragraphs. Then, consider the reader's perspective and ask what would make him/her involve himself in the story. Develop the characters and the plot. Make the characters more human and complex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TOO MUCH!

I agree with some of the comments already made. No writer should be attacked personally! However, I do not believe that the male lead in this story could EVER act in the manner described herein. If she was my wife I would kick her to the curb muy pronto. Rashad would be dog food. A bullet up his ass would be very appropriate.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the first sentence

I quit in the third paragraph. This is no plastic surgeon that's for sure. It's a shame that cuckold wasn't included in the tags but that would have taken too much integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A bit too much

The man is supposed to be a doctor--a plastic surgeon--and they make a bundle, maybe even several bundles a year. He could easily get another woman who is Kelley's equal and after a few surgeries far surpass her. This story is just too much to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure crap! 1 star!

Only a sick female would find this shit erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Smith and Wesson made all men equal , shoot the big bad mother in his big balls then cut what is left and shove the rest up his ass then you pimp her ass .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit. with 18'' cocks. lol

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

just to offset the asshole annony's 1 vote.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yikes - this author must related to that tranny bonnietaylor2/vastie. "1" every time.

Author - do something smart and request this garbage be put in cuckold category (oh, thats right, the fucked up moderators on this site have failed to create that category).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 vote

Sick fucking slut that wrote this. I only read to end expecting hubby to blow the nigger away

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute crap

Not a man in the world would put up with this crap... Real men don't run from idiots and nigger trash.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

low life shit eating dogsthe wife and the husband are so low they eat off the bottom of the sea.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Both don’t deserve life.

I just disgusted at the wasted life in this story. I’m glad it’s a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking whimp ass cuck

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

This story is way "over the top" with the most humiliation possible for a man. Finding out from a stranger that your wife has been an actual whore for some strange black guy she picked up for months. I am not the violent kind anymore but both would be history.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

There are two different types of men. Men that women desire to fuck and those that they don't so much. The doctor had himself a whore that just used him to support her. So even tho he is desirable he has to pay the black pimp to have sex with his wife. LOL let the black guy keep her. Divorce her and find a new wife that won't be a cheater. Doc has lots more years to go. He is being a cuckold and doesn't have to. I have met many sluts like this and they are everywhere. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous