Angel Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul whispered, "Ang, please stop; I'm so close, I don't know if I can hold out much longer."

She didn't stop; instead, she took the entire head into her mouth as she continued her manipulations with her hand and tongue. He felt the eruption boiling up seemingly from his toes as his hands flew to her shoulders to keep himself from falling over.

"Oh God, Ang, I'm cumming," he gasped as his body jerked forward completely out of control.

When Paul finally came down from his orgasmic high and his breathing returned to a more normal level, he opened his eyes and looked into hers as she knelt there smiling.

"That was the most intense feeling I've ever experienced."

"I guess I did it right, then. I've never done that before. I never realized that I could get so much pleasure out of watching someone else's pleasure, knowing that I was causing it. I didn't know what to expect, it wasn't bad at all; not demeaning or yucky like I overheard heard some girls in high school saying."

Paul reached out took her hands and urged her to stand.

"Now it's my turn to unwrap my present," he whispered as he guided her backwards onto the side of the bed.

Taking the hint, she sat on the edge and eased down onto her back as he pulled her panties down. Her pussy was completely bare, the lips moist and puffy; at the top her clit already appeared to be extended out from under its hood. Paul guided her legs up over his shoulders and leaned forward placing gentle kisses along the outer lips, a trail leading up to the top then down the other side. He planned on worshiping here at her altar forever; but as he began to run his tongue in long slow licks up each side, Paul heard her moan and begin to arch her body off the bed. Her scent filled his nostrils and moisture began to leak from her. He knew she was close, so he began to circle his tongue around her extended clit. Her actions intensified and he felt her hands on the back of his head. Taking this as a good sign, Paul began to suck on her love button as he lathered it with his tongue. He heard her scream of pleasure and felt her body shake and suddenly go rigid. That's when everything suddenly changed. Paul felt intense pressure and pain as her legs clamped together around his head. All sound was cut off and his world narrowed down to her pussy alone.

Paul began to panic as his oxygen ran out. He tried in vain to separate her legs and started punching on her thighs. Finally he felt her legs relax, and was able to lift his head. He gulped in the fresh air as he sank down to the floor at her feet.

"Oh God, Paul! I'm so sorry, are you all right?" he heard her say as she sat up and pulled him up and held him as she fell back onto the bed. After a few moments he nodded. Ang smothered him with kisses as she maneuvered them around until she had her head on her pillow.

"Paul, that was fantastic. It's been a long time since I've cum that hard. I can hardly wait for the main event."

She squeezed him and held him to her chest, and then lifted Paul up until her arms were straight, and then lowered him to kiss him. She kept doing that until she could feel his erection nuzzling between her legs.

"You really do like my muscles, don't you?"

"Just knowing how strong you are and how much power you have over me really turns me on," Paul acknowledged.

"It turns me on, too"

As she began to move him into position, Paul suddenly realized that they had never discussed birth control.

"Ang, are you on the pill?"

"No, but we don't have to worry; I haven't had a period in about five years. My doctor said it was probably due to all the weight lifting and exercise that I do; he said something about a hormonal imbalance."

She opened her legs wider in order to give him better access and, when he felt the tip of his cock nestle between her lips, Paul applied a little pressure. He felt her moist heat as he slowly entered her. Expecting resistance, he stopped and said, "This may hurt a bit."

She smiled up at him and said, "I don't care, just give it all to me. Please, now; I need it so badly."

Who was he to argue with such a magnificent woman? He shoved his hips forward, not stopping until there was nothing left to give her.

"Just hold it there for a minute," she hissed, "let me get used to the feeling. I feel stuffed."

Paul held perfectly still, feeling the pressure she was exerting around his sensitive cock.

"OK, let's start out slowly."

Paul started to withdraw and then moved forward again; slowly in short strokes and then longer, quicker, deeper thrusts. He didn't know how he knew to do this; it seemed that he was on autopilot, nature was taking over and Paul was going along for the ride. And what a ride it was. With each thrust she encouraged him to give her more, harder and deeper. She pulled his head down to her breasts and offered first one then the other for him to suck. Paul bit on her nipple and was rewarded with a moan of desire. He could feel her breathing quicken and watched with wonder as she became more flushed and suddenly screamed out:

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming again!"

Her legs wrapped around his thighs and she slammed him deep into her and held him there; Paul could feel her pussy contracting around him, milking his cock as he, too, exploded within her. Paul lay there on top of her, feeling her powerful arms hugging him, wanting the feeling to never end.

Paul looked deep into her eyes and whispered, "Angel, I love you."

"I love you, too"

After several minutes he reluctantly pulled out of her and they took turns in the bathroom, before curling up in each other's arms for the night.

The morning light was just beginning to invade the room when he awoke. Paul had never experienced waking up next to someone before, especially next to such a sexy woman. As he lay there admiring her body, recalling all of the feelings and emotions from the previous night, Paul could feel himself becoming aroused again. He wanted to give her a special wake up call, so he decided that a little oral stimulation would be perfect. But then he remembered what happened the last time, so instead of crawling up between her legs, Paul decided to reverse position. Kneeling next to her as she lay there on her back, he gently pulled her legs up until her knees were bent and, placing his arms between her legs, spread them giving him better access. He began kissing and licking her and was rewarded with soft moans. Paul thought she was still sleeping until he suddenly felt two large hands gripping my hips and she lifted him directly over her face.

"Well, that is certainly a nice way to wake up," she said just before he felt her mouth close around his erection.

She lifted her legs higher and his hands slid up the bed, hooking her legs under his arm pits and holding them apart. Paul felt her lifting him up and down like she was working out on the weight bench, all the time keeping his cock in her mouth. He probed as deep as he could with his tongue and was rewarded with an increasing amount of her fluids. He could feel his chin rubbing on her clit. Paul could tell she was close and thought he was prepared for her orgasm.

Suddenly, everything changed again. One minute he was enjoying the sensations her mouth was giving him and the pleasure he knew he was giving her. Then, just as he began to cum, Paul felt himself being propelled towards the foot of the bed as her legs slammed down onto the mattress catapulting his body off the end of the bed. He would have landed face first on the floor if she hadn't grabbed his foot and held him.

She let him down until his hands touched the floor and he was able to bring himself down for a soft landing. Paul stood at the foot of the bed as they looked at each other and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"I guess we're going to have to figure out something else if I'm going to be able to safely have oral sex with you," he exclaimed.

"I'm sure we'll think of something; I really love the way you get me to cum that way."

Chapter 5

Paul couldn't believe his luck. Less than a month ago he was a loner, working crazy hours, with no hope of ever meeting anyone, let alone the girl of his dreams. Today, with Dave at his side, he was standing in city hall waiting for his future bride to arrive. When she walked through the door Paul's heart skipped a beat. She looked truly beautiful in a form-fitting black dress and heels, carrying a small bouquet of flowers. Her mother was similarly dressed and, although she was over twenty years older than Angel, it was not hard to tell who she got her looks from.

Ang's mom, Erika, had driven from upstate the previous morning, along with John, her second husband, for the ceremony. When they met, Paul could see the questioning look in her eyes. After a pleasant afternoon, sitting and getting to know one another, Ang asked Paul to show John around the bar and club. An hour later after having a couple of beers at the bar, they returned to the apartment. Angel and her mother were sitting at the kitchen table chatting over a cup of tea.

Paul couldn't quite put his finger on it; but it seemed that the atmosphere had become more pleasant, and that his future mother-in-law was more attentive and interested in what he was saying. That evening, after they retired for the evening, Paul asked Ang what she and her mother talked about in his absence.

"Well if you must know, I'll tell you. She was a little disappointed when she first met you. She was judging you by your appearance and she felt that I could do better. I told her that you were the best man that I had ever met, that you were kind, gentle, smart, and best of all that you loved me with all your heart. I reminded her that my Dad was a big strong handsome guy who beat her and probably loved himself more than her. That one cut a little too deep, and after some tears we both apologized. That's when I told her that you were big where it counted and always made me very happy."

They were married by the mayor and, after an evening of dinner and dancing at a fancy restaurant in the most luxurious hotel in the area, they said goodnight and went upstairs to their rooms. The next morning after an evening of passionate love making, John and Erika drove the newlyweds to the airport. They spent their honeymoon on the island of Aruba. During the day they lounged in the sun, played in the surf and took long walks on the beach.

They held hands as they walked; Paul enjoyed the expressions on the faces of the people they passed. Their gaze would always focus on Angel, especially the guys; you could see them take in her beauty, from her face, down her muscular body to her feet and back up again, and then they would look over at him. Some would give him an almost imperceptible nod and a wink; others would just stare at him in amazement.

Since neither of them were into partying and the night life that the big hotels offered, they would find quiet out of the way places for dinner; many were where the locals went. They enjoyed each other's company, and after a good meal and a bottle of wine, they were ready to retire for the evening.

One evening after a long moon-lit stroll along the beach, upon returning to their room, Angel was in a playful mood. She waited in the bathroom for Paul to get into bed and then stepped out of the bathroom wearing one of her Victoria's Secret baby doll nighties. Paul watched as she slowly, seductively walked towards the bed. They normally slept in the nude so this really got his attention. He could feel himself already becoming aroused.

"I think I figured it out," she said climbing into bed.

"Figured what out?" he replied as she threw a leg over his body straddling his hips.

She didn't say a word; instead Angel leaned forward, clasped her hands around his wrists, and forced his arms up over his head. He could feel her heat as she slowly rubbed herself up and down his now rock hard cock. Paul knew that it was futile for him to struggle against her, so he closed his eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensations he was experiencing.

After a couple of minutes, however, he felt her pull his arms back down along the sides of his body at the same time she started to crawl towards his head. He opened his eyes in time to see that she had left off her panties. With one hand, she lifted the back of his head, forcing his mouth against her already moist pussy. With the other she maneuvered his pillow, propping his head up into the desired position. Angel reached out, grabbed the headboard, and began to gyrate over his face.

Paul was helpless as she completely dominated him, and he loved every minute of it. He used his tongue and mouth as best as he could to bring her to the brink and braced himself. Angel felt the heat rush up her body as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She held the head board in a death grip as her body tensed and spasm after spasm rocked her world. Paul thought he could hear the wood crack and splinter.

When she finally calmed down, she looked down at Paul; all she could she was the top of his head. And then she felt his tongue once again invading her body.

Reluctantly, she moved off of his face until she was straddling his hips once again and positioned his cock at the entrance of her now extremely wet and ready pussy.

"Honey that was wonderful; are you OK?"

Looking up at her, his face glistening with her fluids, he smiled, put his hands on her breasts and in one fluid motion entered her up to the hilt.

Sucking in a deep breath she hissed, "God I love that! I can never get enough of you inside me."

She leaned forward offering first one nipple and then the other for him to bite and suck; all the time moving her well-trained body back and forth along his entire length. When she felt that he was close, Ang sat up, pressed him down against the mattress and clenched her muscles around him to delay his climax. She saw him wince with pain, released her grip and, after a few moments, resumed her movements. She did this two more times, each time feeling small orgasms ripple through her body. As she commenced again, she knew she could no longer postpone the inevitable. She saw the look in his eyes, silently pleading for her to let him cum. As they both approached the point of no return, Ang sat back, but instead of pinching off his approaching orgasm, she used her internal muscles to milk his over-stimulated cock.

Pulling her arms up in a double bicep pose, expanding her chest to its maximum, she whispered: "Cum for your muscle goddess."

Paul couldn't take any more. He started groaning as he erupted within her; his upper body jerking off the bed with each spasm.

"Uh, uh, uh," was all that came out of his mouth; he felt as if he was being turned inside out.

Angel, feeling him cum within her, suddenly was hit with her second powerful orgasm. She sat motionless, luxuriating in the absolute bliss she was sensing throughout her body. When the feelings finally subsided she collapsed next to him, pulling his body close to her in a loving embrace and they both drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night, she felt him gently get up and leave the bed, returning a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you; I guess I got a little carried away."

"You have nothing to be sorry about; that was the most exciting and wonderful experience of my life. I love you so much."

They kissed, hugged each other, reversed positions, and she fell asleep in his arms.

Chapter 6

After the honeymoon, they settle in to married life. Paul gave up his apartment and moved his things, mostly computer equipment and manuals, into the office which he now shared with Angel. Because his schedule fluctuated with the whims of his clients, he often only saw her for brief periods of time other than when the both finally made it into bed. One morning however, they were both in the office, each working at their own computer and each having a miserable time.

"Ooooo, this bookkeeping program drives me crazy," Angel said, slamming both hands on the desk in frustration. "It's slow, hard to use, and so outdated that I'm afraid to get a new computer because I've heard that it won't work with the new Windows operating system."

"I know what you mean; that's what I've been dealing with for the last couple of years; and now with Y2K less than two years away, I'm afraid I'm going to lose a lot of my work to newer and better systems."

"Paul, I been thinking. You've been working awfully hard lately, we've been seeing less and less of each other, and you don't seem to be really happy with your job. Why don't you just give up all of your clients?"

"If I don't have any clients, how am I going to make any money?"

"We don't need your money. I know we really haven't talked about finances yet, and haven't filed our first joint tax return, but I make plenty of money for the both of us."

Paul was skeptical, and he said so. He knew the place was always pretty crowded, but how much could she actually be making after paying all the bills?

"Honey," Angel replied, "this place is a cash cow. My profit on food is a little over fifty percent and my profit on beer and liquor is over seventy percent. My labor costs are low because the customers pay a lot of payroll costs through their tips. The entertainers, of which I'm one, receive most of their pay from the customers in tips. My biggest expense is the insurance. I own the building; the bar pays a hefty rent, which more than covers any expenses, and we basically live rent free, not to mention our other costs of living that flow through the bar as well."

"But Ang, what would I do? I can't just sit around here doing nothing all day."

"I was getting to that. When you're not taking care of any specific needs of mine -- if you know what I mean -- why don't you write and design a new bookkeeping program? Something that the typical small business owner could use; something that could be bought right off the shelf, installed by the user, and most importantly, could be used on the new PCs using Windows."

"I've taken a couple of seminars on the new Windows program, but I really don't know that much about accounting and bookkeeping."

"I could help you with that; you could use our businesses as the basic framework and you could ask my accountant for his input on any technical questions."

"Ang, I may not be able to bring in any revenue for a year or more; and there still is the question of marketing my program. Will we have enough to live on?"

"Paul, I didn't want to have to tell you, but I guess you'll find out about it anyway at some point. I bring in more money in a month than you do in a year."

Paul looked at her, too stunned to speak; then turned and left the room.

"Shit!" Angel said as she got up and followed him.

"This is why I never told you; I knew you would react this way."

"Ang, how am I supposed to feel? You just told me that I'm basically worthless. I grew up believing that the man was the bread-winner in the family. That it was his job to support his family and it was the woman's role to be supportive and nurturing. I know that times have changed; that women are now in the workforce and rightfully demanding equal pay, with no limitations to advancement. But this is different; I'm not holding up my end of the bargain and I don't know if I can live with that."

"Paul, listen to me; if your program becomes a success, you'll make more money than I ever will. But if it doesn't, I don't care; as long as you tried that's all that's important. You've already done more for me than you can imagine. I was broken emotionally; I was damaged goods. I never thought there was anyone who could love me for who I am... for what I had to be. Then you came along and changed my life. You loved me. With all my faults, with my need to be in control, and even looking and acting the way I do, you've always loved me. That's all I ever need from you. And if your company never gets off the ground, then you'll just have to assume the role of being supportive and nurturing."