Angel Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try."

Standing, Angel walked over until she stood towering over him; reaching over to the table, she picked up

his glass and drained it and then picked him up, threw him over her shoulder, and headed for their bedroom.

"You're coming with me; I get horny after doing my act, especially when I do it in front of the man I love."

Epilog

Paul and Ang celebrated their tenth anniversary by taking a second honeymoon. It was hard to believe that it had been ten years.

Paul had worked on his bookkeeping and accounting software for nearly a year before he had a product that he felt was good enough for the public. He had spent many hours picking the brains of Ang and her accountant and was able to give them almost everything they wanted in an easy to use, off the shelf program for small businesses. Angel Heaven was the first company to use the package. Paul also gave it to the accounting firm, who used it not only for their own business, but also for many of their small business clients.

Marketing the product was the big obstacle. Paul knew he had a great product, but how was he going to get other companies to buy it. It was their accountant that actually provided the solution. He suggested that Paul try to sell his program to one of the large software houses. Paul got a booth at one of the annual trade shows and demonstrated his program for anyone who would listen. On the last day of the show he was approached by a representative of a relatively small company; although it was one hundred times as large as his own. They were very interested in his program and wanted to have further discussions with him.

A month later, along with his attorney and accountant, he sat across from the president of the company along with his representatives, and they hammered out a deal that was favorable to both parties. The company agreed to purchase his software for one hundred thousand dollars and would pay Paul a licensing fee for the next ten years: one dollar for every copy or license for its use that they sold. A year later that company was bought out by an even bigger company which specialized in off the shelf programming that could be used by the average person. His program was incorporated into their existing program suite and his deal continued. The next year his royalty check was in excess of one million dollars, and through careful marketing and innovative improvements sales grew exponentially, and so did his revenue.

Angel retired from performing. At the age of forty she said she was too old and that no one wanted to see her nearly naked body any more. Of course Paul disagreed. She still owned and managed the bar, and had brought in several muscular strippers to take her place. She still practiced her act as part of her daily work out. On more than one occasion Paul has been treated to a very private -- and extra special -- performance. These performances never involve re-bar or soccer balls; there's no need. Paul is fully aware of the awesome power she possesses. Each time a naked Paul becomes an integral part of her act, which always ends in their mutual satisfaction.

The End

*

As always thanks for reading, your comments are always welcome.

Submissive Romantic