Angel Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of him, their size differential never more apparent, lifted him into a loving embrace and said, "Please Paul, I love you and need you; please don't feel this way."

"I'll try Ang. I love you, too."

The next day Paul sent out a letter to each of his clients, informing them that they had thirty days to find a new computer guy. He thanked them for their business and promised to complete any unfinished projects before the end of the month.

Over the next thirty days Paul watched as his work load disappeared until he had only one project left to finish. Coincidentally, it was for the electronics distribution company down the street. On Friday after five he delivered and installed his final project for the company. After he determined that everything was running smoothly, he cleaned out his desk and packed his things into his car. Looking back, Paul sighed with relief and proceeded to drive the short distance back home.

He hadn't realized that the job had taken as long as it had; when he pulled up to the front of the bar he found the parking lot completely full. There were even cars parked on the street. Fortunately his reserved spot behind the building was empty. Normally he would have gone right up stairs and watched a little TV before going to bed, but tonight he thought to himself:

'I'm going to have a beer or two in celebration of the start of my new project and the close out of my old one -- and I'll finally get to catch Angel's act. I wonder what she does on stage.'

Although the place was packed, he managed to find a single seat at the bar. Paul was sitting between two groups of guys who were so busy hooting and hollering at the current dancer he didn't think they even knew or cared that he had invaded their turf. Dave came over and Paul said he'd have his usual draft beer. As he drew Paul's pint he said, "I'm glad you're here; Ang will be on in about twenty minutes and wait until you see her latest stage show, I think it's her best ever."

Paul finished his first beer and was half way through his second when the music went off, the lights dimmed, and a voice boomed from the overhead speakers.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your entertainment the one, the only... Angel."

The place erupted; guys cheering and pounding on the bar and the tables behind him. He looked around the room and noticed that there were several groups of women scattered in with the mostly male crowd.

After a few moments, Angel stepped out from behind the curtain and onto the elevated stage in the center of the room. She looked magnificent, dressed in the black baby-doll pajamas that he had seen her buy at Victoria's Secret, and black stiletto heels. She was strutting around the perimeter of the stage giving each patron sitting at the bar a wink and her sexiest smile. When she was almost in front of him, she paused, smiled and blew Paul a kiss. That got him acknowledged by the guys sitting on either side. He was on the receiving end on two playful punches in the arm.

"Thank you" she said after she returned to her starting point at the back of the stage.

"For those of you who are new to Angel Heaven, or have not seen me before, welcome. I am not your typical stripper/dancer, as you can plainly see. One: in heels, I stand six feet seven inches tall. Two: I weigh two hundred and twenty seven pounds. Three: my measurements are fifty-two -- with a C cup; twenty six, thirty five. And finally," she smiled as she said, "I don't dance very well."

The place was eerily quiet; she was a master at playing to the crowd. She hesitated until the last possible second before the crowd could get restless, then, reaching up, untied her top and let it fall to the floor.

The guys started cheering and whistling, as she started her posing routine. She morphed from a double bicep pose to a lat spread, to a single bicep, to a pose with her hands behind her head, featuring her chiseled eight-pack abs. All the time she was moving around the stage, giving each side a close up of her unbelievable body.

She moved to the center of the stage, just under the rings that hung from the ceiling and looking around the crowd said,

"You know, my muscles aren't just for show; watch."

Kicking off her heels, Angel leaped up, grabbed hold of the rings, let her arms relax until she was completely still, and then slowly pulled herself up until her head was even with the rings. She smoothly reversed her grip, then muscled herself up until her arms were completely straight. She held that position for a few moments until the rings were completely still and then ever so slowly lowered her body by moving her arms directly out to the side.

Paul had watched enough of gymnastics during the Olympics to know that this move was called an Iron Cross and required a tremendous amount of arm and shoulder strength. She held that pose for about thirty seconds and then lifted her legs until they were perpendicular to her body. Angel smiled at her audience, winked and did a couple of leg splits, giving the guys directly in front of her a great view of paradise, just barely covered by her g-string. Holding her legs in that position she lowered herself out of the Iron Cross and began a series of chin-ups, making them seem effortless. Finally, with her arms fully extended again, she lifted her legs up and over her head, until she was facing the stage floor, with her body extended straight out parallel to the floor. She smiled, did a quick somersault and landed with a thud onto the stage in a perfect dismount.

Angel slid her feet back into the shoes and strutted around the stage again, this time she paused every couple of feet in order to flex her quads or her calves. In those stiletto-heeled shoes, her magnificent legs were already huge. In front of some of the more vocal guys she turned and gave them an up close view of her unbelievably solid ass as she flexed first one glute and then the other.

When she returned to the center of the stage, Dave threw her a soccer ball, which she tossed to one of the larger guys at the bar saying, "Try to squeeze it until it breaks. Come on you're not trying hard enough."

After a couple of minutes, he gave up and tossed it back to her, his red face a testament as to how hard he was trying.

"Don't be embarrassed; it's not easy."

She walked around the bar again bouncing the ball as she continued, "I know a lot of you guys -- and some of you ladies -- hold secret dreams within you wishing to be held in a lover's embrace against this magnificent body of mine. You should be more careful what you wish for."

She stood tall at center stage, placed the ball between her breasts crossing her arms over it, and began to hug it against her chest. Angel's arms bulged, her lats expanded to their max, and then there was a loud POP. She opened her arms and the now completely-deflated ball fell to the floor.

Dave threw her another ball. This time she walked over to the other side of the bar and tossed it to another

guy, who tried to imitate her. After a minute, he too gave up and tossed it back to her.

Angel walked around the stage once again, speaking in a low and sexy voice to the spell-bound crowd.

Bouncing the ball, Angel spoke directly to the guys she had earlier given such a splendid view of her barely covered pussy.

"I know some of you had thoughts that you'd like to get me on my back and climb up between my legs, or maybe just engage in a little oral activity. Again you should be very careful what you wish for."

Angel sat down center stage and lay back, with her legs in the air and spread wide apart directly in front of them. She placed the ball between her muscular thighs and began panting and moaning with feigned desire.

"Yes, yes; oh that's it... that's so good. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

All during her fantasy, her legs squeezed the ball harder and harder until she screamed out in her imaginary moment of ecstasy... and 'POP!' the ball suddenly completely deflated.

Paul sat on his stool, only he could truly appreciate just how dangerous to your health going down on Ang could be. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to adjust the massive erection that her act was giving him.

"I have one final demonstration of the power that my body can exert over you poor overmatched men."

Reaching out to Dave, she took from him what looked like a large iron bar. She made a point of dropping it onto the stage. It hit the floor with a load clang and seemed to bounce from end to end several times before it came to rest. She picked it up and handed it to a couple of tough looking guys for them to examine.

"What I have here is a five-foot length of half-inch iron re-bar. They use it in construction for reinforcing concrete floors and walls. Gentlemen, does it look like the real thing? Do you think you could bend it?"

They said that it was indeed genuine re-bar and both of them, after trying their hardest, indicated that they could not bend it and handed it back to her.

"Thank you. Now I'd like to tell you a little story.

You could have heard a pin drop as she began her tale.

"A few years ago, I was asked out on a date by this real good looking guy. We went out to dinner and a movie. Although the guy was really hot, I just couldn't see myself going out with him again. He was a totally obnoxious, self-centered bore, who kept trying to feel me. I spent half of the movie fending off his wandering hands."

She paused telling her story and taking the bar by the ends placed it behind her neck. Angel widened her stance until she looked like a marble statue and, with her arms and back bulging, her hands started to move forward, bending the bar until it looked like a wide mouthed 'u'. Then she continued her story.

"After the movie, he told me he wanted to show me something. I tried to politely tell him that I really had to get home, but he insisted that it would only take a few minutes. He drove me to a construction site that his company was working on. It was a thirty-story office building, the tallest structure in the area. He drove to the security gate, handed the guard something, and drove around the back of the building, parking next to the construction elevator."

Angel stopped her story once again and moved the bar so she was holding it in front of her, with the bend facing upwards. She pressed her hands towards one another, her chest expanding to its maximum, until she had the ends of the bar practically touching each other. She was a master showman, and had the entire audience hanging on every word.

"He gets out of the car and tells me that he wants to show me the view from the top floor. Now I'm curious to see just where he thinks this date is headed, so I get out of the car and follow him into the elevator. We take it up to the top floor; there are no walls, just a bare concrete floor. The view was spectacular. When I had seen enough I turned around; there he stood his shirt off, a blanket spread at his feet, fumbling with his belt and the buttons of his jeans. Of course I knew where he was heading, but I wanted no part of him and told him so. He called me a cock tease and a few other names which only got me angrier. I walked up to him and without warning, threw my arms around his chest and began to squeeze. I had his arms trapped in my bear hug and my head tucked under his chin. There was no way he was going to escape. I held him off the ground, not letting him breathe. I watched as he turned purple, desperately trying to fill his lungs, until he suddenly went limp in my arms -- just like that poor soccer ball. I held him for a few more moments until I was sure he was out and then placed him on the blanket."

She reversed her grip on the now completely bent re-bar and, with her arms pumped full of blood, began to pull the ends of the bar across and away from each other. As she did, she turned to give each person in the crowd a great view of the bar yielding to her strength.

"I spotted a pile of re-bar next to one of the support columns and decided to give him something to remember me by. I pulled his pants and boxers down past his knees and retrieved one of the bars. I bent the bar exactly as I've just done here. I took the bent bar, placed his cock and balls in the hole at the bottom and carefully, because I didn't want to cause any permanent damage, proceeded to bend the bar like this."

Angel continued to bend the bar until the loop made by the bent bar was barely three inches wide; she looked up at the crowd and finished her story. Now she was playing to the group of guys seated around the bar.

"I had his cock and balls trapped. I could have caused serious damage if I continued, but I just wanted to teach him a lesson that he would never forget. So I pulled the ends just a little more until I was sure the only way to get it off was to bend it the other way. I laid the ends of the bar on his chest and, just as he started to regain consciousness, I knelt down and whispered in his ear. 'Don't you ever call me again. And I think you would be smart not to tell anyone who did this to you.' I stood and turned towards the elevator. Trying in vain to spread the bar off of his genitals, he shouted at me, 'You can't leave me like this. How am I going to get this off?' 'You should have thought of that before you tried to force yourself on me. Don't worry, I'll be nice. I'll tell the guard where you are before I leave.' I closed the gate of the elevator and left him there."

Angel stood looking around the room into the eyes of the guys now sitting very uncomfortably around the bar.

"What a dilemma; there was no way he was going to spread that bar apart. I doubt that the guard could have helped him by himself without causing him an extreme amount of pain. The only way he was going to get that bar off of him was to have two strong people push the ends towards one another at the same time until he could free himself. I wonder if he told them that it was a woman that did that to him. How embarrassing that must have been."

With that she dropped the bar to the floor, picked up the bills that had been thrown on the stage by her appreciative fans, and prepared to leave the stage. Suddenly, just as applause was beginning, she heard shouting and saw an altercation break out between two customers. Normally she would have let Dave or the bouncer take care of it, but to her shock and dismay Paul was involved. The guy who had been seated to Paul's left was on his feet; he had a handful of Paul's shirt and his fist was cocked, ready to punch Paul in the mouth. He had his back to the stage and did not see Angel approach the edge of the stage standing directly behind him.

"I would think long and hard before you hit him." Angel's voice boomed over the din of the crowd, which suddenly got deathly quiet again. "That's my husband and if you harm him in any way, you will not leave here standing up. In fact, I have a re-bar bow tie up here and I'm sure I can make it fit around your pathetic cock and balls."

The guy, realizing who was talking and what she was threatening to do, released Paul immediately and lowered his hands to his sides.

"A very wise and healthy choice. Now I want you and your friends to leave and don't come back here until you can show your fellow patrons some respect. Dave, I'll take care of their tab."

Not needing any more encouragement, the four guys rushed for the door.

Bending down, she asked across the small intervening space, "Paul, are you OK?"

Paul nodded his head visibly shaken by the experience.

"Good. Why don't you go upstairs now and wait up for me. I have a couple of things I want to do down here after I get cleaned up and changed. We'll talk later."

Paul got off his stool, threw down a five on the bar for Dave, and started to walk towards the back door. As he walked he could feel the gaze of everyone he passed. He looked into their faces; some of the men looked at him with a sense of awe and respect, others with a look that bordered on pity.

Chapter 7

Paul sat in his favorite easy chair in the living room. On the table next to him was a half empty glass of scotch; the ice cubes had melted long ago. He had finally calmed down enough so that he could go over in his mind the events of early this evening.

He had come to the bar tonight to celebrate the completion of one journey and beginning of a new one. He had been awe-struck at the show that Angel had put on. Knowing that this was the woman that he woke up next to every morning made it that much better. And then there was the fight, or more realistically the shouting match. She had saved him from a beating through intimidation alone. Was he really man enough for this Amazon of a woman? Would she stay with him, be satisfied with someone like him, or was he just kidding himself?'

He heard the key in the door and the sound of her boots entering the kitchen. The door closed and he heard Angel's voice.

"Paul; Paul, where are you?"

"Here in the living room," he replied.

He heard her footsteps as she walked across the kitchen, down the hall and entered into the room. She had showered and changed into her usual working attire: an Angel Heaven tee-shirt, boot-cut jeans, and her western boots. She walked over to where he was sitting, leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips.

Eying the half empty glass she softly said, "That shook you up quite a bit didn't it? Do you mind telling me how it started?"

She took a seat on the sofa, pulled her boots off and put her legs up onto the coffee table.

"I was sitting there, totally enthralled by your performance, when I overheard the guy next to me start making comments about you and your act."

"What did he say?"

Paul hesitated, uncomfortable at the thought of repeating what he had heard.

"It's OK, you can say it. I'm a big girl, I can take it; it's not like I never heard bad stuff said about me before."

"At first he just said that it must be a trick of some kind, no woman could be that strong. I told him it was no trick, that I knew for a fact that you were amazingly strong. He just ignored me and continued to comment to his friends. Later, during your story, one of his friends said he wouldn't mind getting a piece of you. That got a series of insulting remarks in reply. He said that he wouldn't be caught dead with a woman like you, that you were probably a lousy fuck; that it would probably be like fucking a guy. In fact, he said that was the only way he would fuck you, is like a dog, from behind and up your ass. At that point I told him to keep his comments to himself. He just glared at me and turned back to watch the end of the show. When you finished, one of his friends said that he still wanted you. The guy told him that he didn't have a chance in hell of fucking you; 'besides,' he said, 'she's probably a rug-munching dyke lesbian anyway. No self-respecting man would want to be seen with someone like her.' I lost it at that point and shouted at him to shut the fuck up. He turned to me and told me to mind my own fucking business, grabbed my shirt, and I thought I was dead. That's when you came to my rescue."

"Paul, that's so sweet. You stood up to a guy that was bigger and stronger than you in defense of my honor."

She paused for effect. Then her face darkened, her eyebrows grew together, and she continued:

"What were you thinking? You could have been seriously hurt by someone like that, especially when you both have been drinking. Promise me that you will never do anything like that again. You are a lover, not a fighter, remember that. I don't need you to defend my honor from someone like that. Who cares what they think about me; about us? I just want you healthy and in one piece. I know that it's tough hearing people say stupid things like that about things and people that they know nothing about. But that's their opinion and they have the right to express it. The best thing that you can do is just walk away. This business draws some very nasty people and I don't want to find you in the parking lot beaten half to death or worse, all because you thought that defending my honor was your obligation or the manly thing to do. Please promise me that you'll do as I ask."