Angel Lost in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she ran out of breath she paused. I think she was turning herself on as she recited the list of perversion she had indulged in. I waited for a suitable length of time for her to continue since she hadn't mentioned any of my favorite fantasies yet, but when she didn't I asked what HER favorite fantasy was.

She blushed and asked, "You'd laugh."

"I told you I was a virgin. You didn't laugh at me so why should I laugh at you. Being a virgin is a lot more embarrassing than having a fantasy." She was looking down and not speaking me. Suddenly it occurred to me what might be making her, the inveterate say-anything-you-want-to-say girl, suddenly act embarrassed. She was ashamed of confessing her fantasy. She could talk about any sexual activity with complete openness, yet she was private when it came to her own personal kink.

"Being a virgin and having a fantasy are two different things. Being a virgin is normal, or at least it is up until a certain age." She gazed up at me and gave me a quick grin, then looked down again. "Having a fantasy is personal, sometimes so personal that it makes you cry."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I said. "I wasn't trying to pry. I just wanted to get to know you a little better."

"I'm what they call an exhibitionist. I like it when people see me naked and I'm the center of attention. Just being naked around people is enough to make me cum. When I was in High School my boyfriend and I went with two other couples to a fairly deserted beach. No one was there except the six of us and as the day went on we had more and more to drink and when our inhibitions lowered enough we found ourselves skinny dipping in the ocean. It was one of the other girls who suggested it and I was the last of the three of us to take it all off. It wasn't because I was shy, but rather that I had hoped it would happen, and I knew that if I seemed to eager I would betray myself. Later, when we came out of the water, we were all lying naked on our towels and suddenly my boyfriend rolled over to me and started fucking me. I didn't know he was going to do it, that wasn't part of what I had hoped for, but once he started I couldn't stop myself. I felt embarrassed as hell, but I felt exhilarated and in a way empowered too. The other two guys who were with us were digging the hell out of it and rooting us on, but my girlfriends just watched out of the corner of their eyes and I could tell they were embarrassed for me. And the worst part about it and the best part about it were the same thing. I was no stranger to fucking, but I suddenly realized that I was also a slut and I enjoyed being the center of attention. I wanted them to watch him fuck me, but what really got me hot was letting them watch ME fuck HIM. My legs were wrapped completely around his waist when he came in me and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. The ride home was relatively quite. There was talking, of course, but it was like nobody wanted to talk about what happened. I was still embarrassed, of course, but I enjoyed my embarrassment."

She was quiet for a few seconds before she added, "You think that's weird, don't you?"

It sounded more like a statement than a question, but I answered anyway. "It's not as bad as you make it sound. You said earlier that if Carol and Nick came by they may have rubbers with them. If they come by I wouldn't mind letting them watch us fuck."

"But would you dream about it at night? Would you let it be the focus of your sexuality?"

I thought for a moment and the decided to answer truthfully. "No, but it would be fun to try. Who knows?"

"So, what are YOUR fantasies?"

That one was easy. "My fantasy right now is to get laid."

She laughed and then continued discussing her fantasy. For someone who was reluctant to admit her fantasy she was certainly not squeamish about going into further detail. "There are some fairly deserted coves north of Malibu if you know where they are," she began, "and where we had gone was one of them. We never saw anyone on the beach that day, but it was on a Wednesday lots of people have to work. My boyfriend and I decided that the next weekend we would go there, just the two of us.

"There were more people that walked that stretch of beach than where we were when he fucked me, but still not many. We laid down the blanket between two rocks and took off our bathing suits. We could look up and down the beach by standing up and looking over the rocks, but when we lay down they hid us from view. You could only see us if you walked across the patch of sand in front of us.

"We waited about a half hour until we saw a guy in a sweat suit jogging along the sand. My boyfriend lay on his back and I lowered myself onto his cock. He was fucking me from the rear, doggy style, but I was sitting on his lap instead of being on hands and knees. My back was pulled up to his chest so the man jogging by could see his cock pushing itself in and out of me. When I first saw the man appear from behind the rock I closed my eyes not wanting to see him, only know that he was seeing us. He couldn't miss us since we were only fifteen to twenty yards away from the surf. I waited for a full minute while my boyfriend fucked me and then I opened my eyes. The man was gone. My boyfriend told me that he had watched us as he jogged by, but he didn't stop.

"We did that four more times that day, and I kept my eyes open every time. I really got excited when I watched their eyes fasten on mine. I didn't let them know how scared and excited I was. I didn't try to act embarrassed or cover myself at all. With the exception of looking them in the eyes as my boyfriend fucked me I acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Seeing the surprised look on their face made me my whole body tingle. The shock, the excitement, the pleasure they were getting from being at the right place at the right time except just or anything other than just fuck and look in their eyes and see the shock, the excitement, the pleasure they were getting from being at the right place at the right time. I've been addicted to it ever since."

I waited a few moments before I said anything, and then asked, "But why did you say that it sometimes makes you want to cry?"

Tears suddenly appeared from the edges of her eyes. She bravely pretended they weren't there until the last moment and then averted her head to wipe them away hoping I wouldn't notice. "Look at me. Am I somebody you'd really like see naked at a beach? I wasn't pretty then, and I'm certainly not pretty now. I know I could lose weight and look better, but I'd still be ugly. God, I would give anything to look like Carol."

"I guess Carol's an exhibitionist too," I said, hoping that I was right.

"Carol is just Carol," Ellie said, "She's not really anything. She'll do a strip like she did last night, but she's wouldn't do it just for the love of doing it. She kind of just blows in the wind. As long as she gets the attention if wouldn't make any difference to her if she ever took her clothes off or not." She paused and then she broke out in a big grin. "And as you saw last night, she has absolutely no sense of timing. A true exhibitionist would practice and practice and practice until she would have it down pat." There was a lull in our conversation so I walked to the bathroom and urinated. When I returned to the bedroom Ellie's hand was busy at work between her legs.

"So," I said after a few moments of watching her in silence, "I can do anything I want?"

"Anything. But I want you to wait until the next time to fuck me. I want to make sure that you're really ready and not just horny."

"Then lay back on the bed and spread your legs. I want to watch you masturbate and then I want to lick it."

She didn't say anything. She just smiled and reclined. She raiseded her knees up and then spread herself open for my visual pleasure. She took her both index fingers and slowly pulled the pink petals of her pussy apart, letting me see her inner wetness. I lay down on the bed and moved up toward her until my eyes were within inches of her openness.

Still holding her lips apart she took her middle finger and began rubbing it over and around the small button at the top of her slit. It was called the clitoris, but with my limited knowledge of female anatomy I had no idea at the time of either its name or its function. The dampness that was covering the inside of her was getting damper and as she drove her finger deeper and deeper into that beautiful orifice it began to form droplets that oozed down her inner thighs and into her buttocks. She was moaning now, but she was still looking in my eyes, watching me as I watched her. If showing off her body was her pleasure I was more than happy to please her. An exhibitionist needs an audience and I was exactly what she needed,

Suddenly she turned over. Her finger never left its hiding place, but she was now on her knees, her face in the pillow, and I was staring directly into both of her two holes and the thin strip of skin that separated them. Slowly she turned her head and looked me in the eyes again, smiling with that enigmatic smile that said 'Watch Me'. I smiled back with just a quick glance and then moved my eyes back to the sight of her naked beauty spread out before me. I reached my hand out and lightly ran a fingertip down the length of her asshole, pausing only briefly when I was reached the anus to pull slightly on the puckered skin of her inner buttock so I might briefly look deeper, past the rim and into her bowels themselves. I tentatively placed a finger against her brown hole and slightly pulled it away from the surrounding skin. All I saw was more darkness and more skin.

I moved my eyes back to hers as saw they were still focused on mine. She then brought her hands back and placed them firmly on her ass cheeks and spread them as far as she could. As if reading my mind she slipped a finger from each hand onto the puckered skin that surrounded her asshole and pulled it open.

I stared at its hideous beauty for a long time. I was intrigued and appalled as it winked back me in its naked ugliness. Was it perversion on my part, a kink in my nature? Surely the sight of an open asshole, or for that matter an open pussy, shouldn't be beautiful. Erotic? Yes. Intriguing? Yes. But they certainly were not beautiful.

Then she did what I would never have imagined a woman would ever let a man see. She took two of her fingers and slowly began pushing them past the puckered hole and into the deeper recesses of her body, recesses that the eye can't see, perhaps the only real taboo place on the human body, the recess that collects and eliminates feces. Two of Ellie's fingers were delving knuckle deep into muck of this germ-ridden cesspool, trying to prove to me, I suppose, that she truly was sexually liberated and willing to indulge me in what she perceived as a sexual fantasy of mine. Had I not let my finger touch the spot, of had I looked away from its stare, would she have done this? Was this perhaps another one of HER fantasies? She had mentioned that she was no stranger to anal intercourse, and in the bathroom earlier she had attempted to push the washrag into my anus, but at the time I thought it meant nothing. Now I was beginning to wonder.

In a mixture of both awe and disgust I watched her slipping her fingers in and out, and finally I could take no more. I reached out and took hold of her wrists and pulled her hands away. As the fingers slid out of her anal opening, the muscles retracted and closed the view of the depths of her shame. All that could be seen now was the wrinkled entrance.

I was afraid that she would touch me with those hands, but instead she hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom across the hall. I could hear the water running and when she came back her hands were damp from washing. They smelled like Palmolive Soap. I don't know if they had smelled prior to their washing, but at least now I was assured that they weren't.

"Get on top of me," I commanded her. "I want to eat your pussy while you suck my dick."

She obliged. I was laying face up on the bed and she put both knees around my body and lowered her head to engulf me. Her gash was right above me and as I pulled my face up to taste her, I found myself face to face with that asshole again. As if to spite me it seemed to open slightly and then close again each time her head moved up and down. I was tempted to close my eyes, or move to a different position, but the sensation in my groin was pleasant and I didn't want lose it.. I looked up at her open body and for the first time I tasted pussy. I used both hands to spread her open and then began licking the folds that covered her cunt hole. I lapped up the sticky syrup that was oozing from her body with my tongue and forced it to go as far into her as I could. I could feel her body writhing on top of my tongue, and for one frightful moment she banged down so hard on the bridge of my nose that it's a wonder it didn't break. I was beginning to learn that unbridled lust must be handled cautiously.

She blew me while and I licked her pussy for at least five minutes. I was surprised that neither of us had cum yet. I was as hard and as uninhibited as I had ever been before in my life. I had never imagined that raw, naked, sweaty sex could be so liberating that it would cause a complete breakdown of inhibitions, morality, good taste, and preconceived ideas about love, life, and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing mattered except the joy and bliss and ecstasy of the moment. All I could think of was the nastiness and the sweetness, the ugliness and the beauty, the inevitability of the orgasm, the cum that I would be shooting into her, the cum she would either swallow or let dribble out her mouth to run obscenely down her face, the cum that was the essence of me.

I couldn't help myself. In my aroused state there was nothing I could do to censor my actions or my thoughts. I ripped my mouth away from her now gushing cunt and pulled her ass cheeks down on my face. My tongue darted out and began lapping at her anus. My saliva was covering it and with each swipe of my tongue on that dirty hole I felt it getting as wet as her pussy.

We were both moaning now and as I felt the build up of tension in my cock, I pulled my face away and inserted a finger deep into her asshole and my thumb into her twat. She was crying out the dirtiest, filthiest and obscene words and phrases that I had ever heard anyone say. She was over the top, and when I suddenly felt her body ease and a copious amount of thick, sticky fluid coated my hands and her legs I knew she was cumming. I could hold myself together no longer. I joined her in her obscenities and then shot four or five burst of cum into her willing mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED...