Angel Lust 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers

Just before Talon hit the ground, Ikaros was there to catch her. " C.C.! Relax! It is just a training session!" Cainn yelled as he ran up next to Ikaros.

C.C. sighed and rolled her eyes thinking it was his idea to begin with.

Astraea was astounded by the speed C.C. has shown dodging and countering every attack the two sent towards her.

Grom also looked at the Goddess with a new found respect. He never saw her move with such grace and elegance in combat.

Cainn asked Ikaros to lower Talon to the ground to make sure she wasn't injured on an internal level from the intensity of C.C.'s attacks. Cainn pressed the communicator on his left ear "Nymph, lower Angel Lust stat." Cainn ordered.

"I am not to blame; you said to push her to her limit." C.C. said in a nearly emotionless tone as she walked up the ramp with her arms crossed.

"Ikaros go check on Kylie while I take Talon to her room with Namanay." Cainn ordered, ignoring C.C.'s comment and slowly scooping Talon in his arms squeezing her tightly to his chest.

-

Kylie was lying on the ground when Ikaros appeared over her. She was exhausted and in pain.

"Master told me to check on you. So, I am here, checking on you." Ikaros explained sounding very mono-toned.

"Um, thanks Ikaros. I am okay. Will you just help me walk to the ship? I'm sure I can walk." Kylie replied as Ikaros helped her off the ground. After making it to the ship, Kylie went to check on Namanay and Talon.

Talon was passed out on the table while Namanay held her hands over Talon's ribs.

"She has a few broken ribs. I have repaired them, but not fully. She has many injuries, and it takes a lot of energy to completely heal broken bones. I've healed all minor fractures and sprain of her other bones. The breaks need a little time and care to be complete." Namanay reported with a hint of sadness. She knew she needed to work on storing up energy; she has a fierce team to take care of, so she needs to be able to handle situations like this with ease. She promised herself next time she would be ready.

"You did great Namanay, thank you for all your hard work." Cainn stated.

Namanay closed her eyes and bowed in response.

"Can we go eat now please! I am starving." Astraea whined. "Talon can rest here, and we can send Kylie to bring her some food when she wakes up."

Namanay then remembered Kylie got roughed up a little as well. Looking over to her, she saw the bruises already starting to form and the look of pain in her aura. "Sit here Kylie; I'm sure I have enough energy to heal minor bruises."

Kylie was a little scared; she never experienced magic before. "Is it going to hurt?"

Namanay giggled. "No, you have no broken bones to move around. You only have a small fracture in your tail bone. It hurts to walk and stand right now doesn't it?"

Kylie, half way sitting on the chair, gently touched the area above her butt crack. She winced when she realized she really was hurt. She was a little uneasy about the magic, but also relieved she would be able to sit and walk normally again. Kylie nodded to give Namanay permission.

Namanay smiled and grabbed Kylie's hips. She mumbled a series of words, and Kylie tensed her body ready for the pain that never came.

Everyone laughed at Kylie's facial expression. When Kylie opened her eyes, she realized the throbbing pain was gone, and she didn't even feel the repair process. She stuck her tongue out at the laughing crew members.

Namanay then waved her hands quickly over the bruises and scrapes on her face, and in an instant they were gone.

The members adjusted their attention to the sound of ruffling sheets and a groaning noise.

"Wha-What happened? I'm really dizzy." Talon stammered on her words. Just a second later she was inflamed. "C.C. what the hell! Were you trying to kill me?! It was just practice, you know, for fun?! Is that what you call fun?" Talon screamed.

"Talon you must rest please, for at least two days so your bones can heal. "Namanay pleaded.

"Yeah. Whatever. C.C. I will get revenge."

C.C. merely rolled her eyes while stepping out of Talon's room. To the Goddess, she's done nothing wrong.

Cainn quickly stepped out of the room gripping C.C.'s arm trying to stop her mid-step. "Hey, what is the matter with you?" His voice was slightly angered by the Goddess' disregard for her comrade's health.

"Nothing is wrong." She answered sharply jerking her arm from his grasp.

"Cecilia..." Cainn hollered trying to reason with the woman.

C.C. turned quickly meeting the side of Cainn's face with a forceful slap before running down the hall.

Cainn shook his head slightly, touching the tingling red area on the side of his face. He was dumbfounded by the Goddess' actions

"Is master's master mad at master?" Ikaros asked as she watched the event unfolded from afar.

"Yeah, I will talk to her." Cainn answered forcing a smile to the Angeloid before lightly patting her head as she appeared next to him.

"I never knew her real name. I thought it was weird we called her C two." Nymph stated. She and Astraea revealed themselves from ease dropping on the couple.

"Yeah her name seemed more like an android than a Goddess." Astraea nodded before turning her attention back to her rumbling stomach.

"I don't want any of you girls telling anyone C.C.'s true name." Cainn ordered the girls without an explanation.

"Yes master." Ikaros answered with her head slightly nodded in respect.

"Nymph, go ahead and put the coordinates for home. We have to get ready to leave in the morning for Zanarkand. The crews must meet to become better acquainted before we head out." He explained the protocol to the girls before turning to walk to his room. When he reached the door, he pressed several keys on the pad, but the door remained shut.

C.C. sat on the edge of the bed curled up next to her stuffed animal. She looked up to the live feed camera just over the door. It showed Cainn standing with his head lowered in defeat.

After several moments of standing in front of the door, Cainn returned to Talon's room to check up on the girls.

"How's she doing?" Cainn asked quietly, as he walked through the open door.

"I am fine Cainn. Just wait until next time; she will be the one sitting here forced to stay put!" Talon yelled. A little gasp escaped through her lips as she felt a slight pain in her chest.

"Calm down Talon. You can't go after her seeking revenge. We are a crew here, and I don't want any animosity from anyone. I will talk to C.C. and see what's going on in that head of hers. Seems she has some anger built up. In the meantime, you need to rest like Namanay said. I'll hang out here for a few minutes with you guys, so C.C. can calm down as well. No one will get through to her at this point. I used her real name and apparently she didn't like that so much." Cainn said she he rubbed the side of his face again.

"Women of her species normally do not like to be called by their true name. The fact that you even know her name means you have gained a trust that no other has or probably will. I sense she cannot stay mad at you for long periods of time. She will come around soon I'm sure." Namanay reassured.

Cainn sighed deeply and ran his left hand through his hair. 'Is what Namanay says true? Does knowing her true name mean she trusts me a great amount?' He envisioned his Goddess as he saw her just the other night, lying in his bed with nothing but his own t-shirt on. 'None of the other girl has even tried to keep my attention the way she does. Have I been so blind to not have noticed anything about her?...' His mind was racing at this point. He stood there silently speaking to himself as the other girls quietly chatted about their next mission. 'Ceceilia...' he kept replaying her name in his head over and over. 'Perhaps I should see if she is ready to talk.'

"Well Talon, promise me you will rest. I am going to go hunt down that little Goddess and have a chat with her. Maybe I can convince her to at least come in here and see you." Cainn said placing a kiss of Talon's forehead.

"I do not wish to see her. She doesn't need to come and see me either." Talon snapped. "I will heal just fine on my own." Talon paused. "And with the help of Namanay." Talon smirked and gave the priest a little wink.

Cainn just gave Talon a concerned look and walked out of the room.

Kylie came in from the back room with a glass of water. "Here Talon, drink some water. I can go get you some food if you are hungry."

Talon placed a hand on her stomach and nodded. "Yes I am hungry, but I want to walk to the mess hall myself. I will walk slowly, and I'm sure Kylie will walk with me." She pleaded, looking at Kylie then to Namanay.

Namanay did one last healing spell against Talon's chest. "There, this should alleviate any pain for a few hours. Take a hot bath, not shower. Rest well tonight and you should be almost as good as new tomorrow evening. I'm going to clean up this room you two go ahead, and I will meet you there shortly."

"Thank you so much Namanay! I am so grateful you have joined this crew. You have been an amazing addition since day one. Let's go Kylie I'm starving!" Talon reached for Kylie's hand for support.

Upon entering the mess hall, Kylie walked talon to the table where Grom was sitting enjoying his meal. "I'll get you a plate Talon just sit for now." Kylie stated.

"Hey Grom," Talon began. "I see you have been eyeing the little healer, Namanay. Do you have a thing for elves?" She teased.

The look in Grom's eyes went from content to curiosity. 'How did she even notice that? I am not in the slightest obvious about it. She is much too observant, or is it her telekinesis that gives her such feelings...' Grom thought. "Uhm, I have no idea what you are talking about, Twi'lek. Do not put such a thought in your head, or anyone else's for the matter." Grom quickly answered not looking up from his plate. Talon just giggled in response knowing that she is right.

"Here you go; I hope it's something you like. I can't tell what half of that is up there, so I just grabbed a little of everything." Kylie said while placing their plates on the table.

"It's perfect." Talon smiled.

***

Kylie and Talon finally reached the door to Talon's room. She entered a series of numbers and walked Talon in. Kylie helped Talon remove her ornamentation, and lay in her bed. She had to concentrate very hard not to run her hand along Talon's soft crimson skin. She could feel the heat coming from between her legs just thinking about it.

"I wonder what happened to Cainn and C.C. they missed dinner." Kylie stammered trying to change the passion building up in the room.

"You know what? So did the angeloids. I wonder where everyone was tonight. I hope they at least got to eat." Talon replied. "I wonder if everyone will be there for breakfast. I know Cainn likes it when we all eat together."

Kylie nodded as her eyes met Talon's. She noticed the fire building up in her eyes.

"Talon, I think..." Kylie started, and then her voice drifted off.

Talon looked at her with passion in her eyes and pulled her close for a kiss. She felt the way Kylie's body melted into hers. She loved the reaction she received when they kissed. Talon winced slightly in pain because she was leaned over a little too far to kiss Kylie.

Kylie then pulled away, trying to find herself in the fog of passion. "As I was saying, I think I shouldn't stay here with you tonight. You heard Namanay. Your body needs rest. If I stay, then that will be the opposite of what your body will get and we both know it." She whispered in between kisses.

The look on Talon's face was sad, but she knew Kylie was right, and nothing she could say would change her mind. She surrendered and nodded her head in agreement. One last kiss and she was off. It didn't take long for Talon to drift into her slumber.

When Kylie entered her own room, she put a lock on her door. So, even if someone knew the code they could not get in. Her body was about to burst if she didn't relieve herself. Ever since the night she and Talon shared together, she couldn't stop thinking about it. She took her clothes off and climbed into bed, lying on her back. She closed her eyes and began to think of that night when nothing else seemed to matter but pleasing each other. How Kylie longed for another night like that. She wondered if there would be another.

She slowly parted her thighs and spread her legs tickling and teasing the insides of her thighs. She knew if she went straight to her pussy she would explode. She wasn't ready for that yet she wanted to enjoy herself. She teased and stroked her outer lips dipping just the tip of her finger in between the silky folds to feel just how wet she was. It seemed like now she was not in control of her own hands. They knew all too well what to do. She gently entered one, then two fingers in her soaked pussy. She was already so close to climaxing; she just needed a little more stimulation to set her over the edge. She pulled her fingers out and raised them to her mouth to suck the juices off and make her fingers extra slippery. When she lowered her hand back down where she needed it her breath became more rapid. Her left hand was tweaking and squeezing her nipples, which added to the buildup of a great orgasm. Her fingers finally made their way to her swollen clit. She began massaging it in a circular motion. Kylie could feet the pit in her stomach, and it was about to burst. She reached down further to get her fingers wet again and began to rub her clit again, right to left. Her heartbeat and breathing went erratic as her orgasm approached. Just a few more rubs and a pinch of pain and pleasure on her nipple, is all it took/ Kylie tried the best she could to quiet the sounds of the pure ecstasy that was swarming her entire body. She was sure anyone who bunked in the same hallway could hear her moans of pleasure, yet she couldn't care less. She quickly cleaned herself off and jumped back in bed. Kylie enjoyed the pulse sensations that were going on throughout her legs. She smiled to herself and drifted off to sleep.

-

C.C. let out a small sigh as she watched Cainn walk away from the monitor. Still staring at the screen, she noticed the pink haired Angeloid walk by. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity as she got up and walked to the door. C.C. quickly opened the door hoping to catch Ikaros before she made it down the hall.

"Hey Ikaros, come in here with me." C.C. said in a commanding tone.

"Okay." Ikaros said as she slipped passed C.C. into the room.

"Come sit on the bed with me." C.C. said as she escorted the Angeloid to the bed. She sat there and eyes Ikaros inspecting the clothing she was wearing. Ikaros wore a pleated blue skirt that was fairly short and showed the bottom of her round butt when she sat. The skirt was paired with a plain white tank top with her shrunken wings sticking out of the back. Earlier, when C.C. locked herself in the room, she changed into one of Cainn's white tank tops and a pair of small green panties.

"Ikaros take off your skirt, so then we can be matching." C.C. said, with a devilish smile.

"Do you think master would mind?" Ikaros asked, before following orders.

"Of course not, I just want to try something. It shouldn't take long." The Goddess replied.

Ikaros just nodded slightly. She stood up and removed her skirt with ease. A smile spread across C.C.'s face as she saw the perfectly shaped thighs of the Angeloid. She stood up and ran a hand up from Ikaros' knee to her panty line. C.C. watched for Ikaros to see if she would give any reaction. She giggled to herself when there was no change in Ikaros emotionless face.

"How does that feel Ikaros?" C.C. asked curiously.

"It feels nice C.C., thank you." Was all the Angeloid said in response.

C.C. grabbed the bottom on Ikaros shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, making her very large breasts bounce. C.C. enjoyed the fact Ikaros was not wearing a bra. She stood in front of the Angeloid and took her own shirt off to match Ikaros. Both females were standing facing each other topless. C.C. then grabbed Ikaros' hands and brought them to her own round breasts. Ikaros was beginning to finally move on her own. Ikaros lifted C.C.'s breasts and let them fall back down, watching as they kept bouncing even after she stopped touching them.

"Fun aren't they?" C.C. snickered. "Yours do the same. Try it."

Ikaros nodded and grabbed her own breasts; she lifted them up and let them fall back down, leaving a nice show of bouncing boobs for C.C. to see. Ikaros continued for a few more minutes repeating the motion over again.

C.C. smile with satisfaction. She reached up and touched the jaw line of Ikaros. C.C. lifted Ikaros head so they could see eye to eye.

"Close your eyes and push your lips out like this." C.C. pushed her lips out for a demonstration. "It's called a kiss. You do it with people you are very close with. Like me and you." C.C. explained, as she brought her face even closer to Ikaros', and planted a small kiss on her lips. She pulled back looking for some emotion. C.C. noticed there was a hint of want sparkled in Ikaros' eyes.

"I like how that feels C.C. I would like to try that with master." Ikaros mentioned, before leaning in for another kiss.

C.C. smiled. "I bet you would." She pulled Ikaros in so close that their breasts pressed together, so she could kiss her deeply with more passion. She could feel the heat immersing from Ikaros private area. 'Hm so these parts do work.' C.C. smirked with happiness. Maybe her experiment would give her some positive results.

Ikaros pulled back immediately once she felt her body reacting in a way she had never felt before.

"What is happening to me C.C.?" Ikaros said, sounding like she was prepared for a battle against the goddess.

"Relax Ikaros it's called lust. I feel it too right now. It's very normal for us to have these feelings inside of our bodies and especially in between your legs." C.C. said very calmly. She knew the Angeloid could blow up the whole ship if she felt she needed to.

Ikaros seemed to accept that answer and surrendered back into C.C.'s arms.

C.C. moved Ikaros to the bed and slowly climbed on top of her. She was just about lost in the passion that she didn't even care if the Angeloid changed emotions. She just continued what she set out to accomplish. C.C. began by kissing down Ikaros' neck, making her way to her collar bone, and finally down to Ikaros' soft breasts. She noticed goose bumps rise on Ikaros' skin, with that she was thrilled and licked up the side of her right bosom. Finally, she reached the pink flesh on the top of Ikaros' right breast. She swirled her tongue around the soft nipple. She enjoyed the reaction that was happening as the pink nub hardened. The Goddess was squeezing Ikaros' left breast and tweaking her nipple. She had two hands and wanted them both to be busy, so while one was on the Angeloid's breast the other was exploring the curves of her body. She heard a sound of delight escape Ikaros mouth; that only added fuel to the fire of passion that was taking place on Cainn's bed. She sat up and straddled Ikaros taking a long look at the beautiful woman placed beneath her. Ikaros eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying the events taking place.

C.C. slowly took off the Angeloid's panties. She was surprised to see the wet, bald muff that lay in between those perfect legs. The sweet scent of her juiced filled the air, and C.C. couldn't wait to taste them. She slowly lowered herself down and kissed the outer lips of the Angeloid's pussy. Ikaros shivered slightly at the sensual touch. C.C. eased her tongue in between her slit and began licking up and down the middle of the angel's labia. C.C. began licking faster as she heard Ikaros moaning and breathing heavily. C.C.'s experiment was looking to be successful. She sucked Ikaros' clit up into her mouth and lightly flicked it with her tongue, hoping this was would push her over the edge and make her explode. Just as the thought crossed her mind, she heard Ikaros scream with pleasure and a moment later a wave of juices flowed from her clenching pussy. C.C.'s eyes grew wider as she gladly licked up the orgasm's effects, with a smile on her face. At this point, C.C. was about to explode. She removed her own soaked panties and climbed on top of Ikaros, spreading both of their legs. She lined up her dripping pussy with Ikaros' and gently lowered her body on top of her. As both of their pussies touched, C.C. almost came in an instant. She was very close to cumming when she heard the door slide open behind her. It was that moment she remembered that she didn't put the lock back on the door when she invited Ikaros in.

NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers