Angel Lust 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers

"Naomi!" Cainn said, as he heard her scream through the cracking of the speaker.

"All trace of Dollhouse disappeared after this recording was sent. So, Moonlight Sonata will use Draven's heightened senses to search for Naomi and the Dollhouse, while Deus Ex will find this military force and wipe them out. The Angel Lust will be on standby in case any of us get into a bind. We have wasted enough time." Lagan finished his order while walking up the ramp leading to the Deus Ex followed by his crew.

"Just follow the Sonata, my friend." Vladimir said, placing his hand Cainn's shoulder before leaving to his vessel, followed by the rest of his crew. Before Aria walked away, she slowly turned her attention to Cainn and flashed him a seductive smile as she lightly grazed one of her tails along his jaw line.

"Making new friends again?" C.C. said casually, before they returned to the Angel Lust to get ready to depart.

NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers