Angel Lust 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers

Cainn stared in awe and confusion as he entered his cabin of lust, to find his Goddess dominating his Angeloid. The bodies of the women were angled away from each other rubbing their sensitive clits and labia's together. Every thought escaped the man's mind from being caught off guard by their erotic display, and to his surprise seeing the most emotion that he had ever seen Ikaros show. The sheets just below Ikaros were dampened with fluids and the smell of sex was enough to cause the blood running through the man to harden his penis in an instant.

C.C. realized the guest was Cainn and gave him a seductive smile.

"Surprise, I got you a present." Her voice was seductive and coy at the same time. Slowly pushing herself from leg lock she was in, C.C. lightly gripped the captain's wrists and pulled him to the bed. She pushed him onto his back next to Ikaros. She lightly trailed her fingers up his thigh stopping at his zipper.

"Ikaros I believe your master wants to taste you." C.C. encouraged the Angeloid as she slowly removed Cainn's pants and began rubbing his cock through his boxers.

Ikaros was hesitant. She waited for approval from her master making sure that he was okay with it. The Angeloid's skin tone was slightly pinkish, and her glossy eyes yearned for his approval. Cainn noticed the change in his domineer. The slight change in skin color and tiny droplets of sweat racing down her neck collecting just over her collar bone, made him realize just how beautiful she was. His eyes were full of lust as their gazes connected signaling her strong want for the man. The slight pucker of her full lips teased Cainn as Ikaros waited for her master's answer. His mind was a jumbled mess, but he gained enough control of himself to give her a reassuring nod. Carefully climbing over her master, Ikaros slowly lowered her wet pussy to Cainn's happily waiting lips.

C.C. eagerly watched Cainn eat Ikaros out. The sight sent signals of pleasure straight to her pussy making it throb. She quickly pulled off Cainn's boxers, revealing the organ she knew all too well. She took his member in her hands and brought it to her lips and began kissing it up and down the shaft. She loved the soft feel of his smooth cock against her lips. She could feel Cainn flexing the muscles of his cock in approval. She started off slow to tease and build up his release. She could tell he was already close to cumming due to the lovely Ikaros sitting on his face. She also knew that Cainn had the ability to lost several rounds in a row without a long recovery period. She was grateful for that at this time, for he has two girls to please at the moment. She licked her lips, and eased the head of his cock in her waiting mouth. She heard him moan in pleasure into Ikaros' pussy, which made her scream to the vibrations in his voice. She let her saliva drip out of her mouth and down the sides of his cock to make it extra slippery; she knew it was just like he always wants it. Sloppy. She bobbed her head up and down on his member enjoying the drips of pre-cum on her tongue. She loved the taste, the smell, the feel of him in her mouth. His cock was perfect, and she was happily taking as much as she could in her mouth. At this point, he was now fucking her throat.

She could hold her breath for long periods of time, so that didn't bother her at all. Pleasuring him was the only thing on her mind right now. She reached her hand up to grab Cainn's balls and squeeze them. This sent a shock of pleasure through Cainn's body; she knew he was close to climaxing because he was bucking into her throat like a wild man. She could hear Ikaros begin to moan louder with every thrust of his tongue. C.C. sucked hard and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. With a loud moan of ecstasy, his seed exploded down the back of her throat and oozed out from the sides of her mouth and down his cock. She gladly licked up the cum that seeped out of his cock. Just a moment later, she heard another cry come from Ikaros as she came onto her captain's face.

Meanwhile...

In the cockpit, Nymph was messing around with the controls of the new ship. The screen to her right caught her eye as she thought she saw a naked female, before the screen changed to a sleeping Namanay. Changing the screen back to the footage before, her eyes widened as she instantly felt a heat arise from in between her legs. She was witnessing her friends pleasuring each other right there on the security camera. She began to wonder what all that stimulation felt like. From the looks of it, the girls were enjoying the sensations; to her surprise, even Ikaros seemed to show some emotion from the feelings. Although she was trapped with this little girl body, she thought the body was developed enough to enjoy such feelings. Nymph slowly pulled her dress up and eased her panties down to her ankles. This late at night she knew no one would be coming to the cockpit. No one even knew she was in there either. She tickled the inside of her thighs and watched as goose bumps arrived throughout her body. She then traced her fingers around the small, bald, outer lips of her vagina. The feeling of her soft hands on such sensitive skin was arousing her quite a lot. Her pussy needed more stimulation, and she gave in to its demands. Dipping her middle finger in the slit of her pussy, she felt her wetness. This was all so new to her she was excited to try it. She moved her finger up to the little hood. Her heart raced as she built up enough courage to rub her wet finger over her clit. She only knew this because she overheard Talon speaking about it over a phone call to someone. She was thankful for that now.

Her whole body shook in pleasure as she began to stroke the little nub. Tingles began to form in her toes, as they started to curl up. She rubbed faster and in little circles around her clit. Her breathing became very rapid, and she felt a pit in the bottom of her stomach. She didn't know what all this meant, but she very much enjoyed the stimulations. Her other hand began to twist and pinch her small nipples. Her A cups were just big enough to fit in her little hands, and she enjoyed grabbing them. Just before she reached orgasm, she opened her eyes and fixated on the very interesting show her friends were putting on. C.C. was now lying on her back on the edge of the bed with Ikaros squatting over her face. Cainn was stooping down a bit with his cock deep inside C.C's. pussy, all while making out with Ikaros. It was a beautiful sexual triangle of pleasure she thought to herself. Rubbing herself to this view was all she needed to see before a gush of cum came rushing out of her own pussy. She screamed in pleasure very loudly. She quickly put a hand over her mouth, trying to muffle the sounds that escaped, hoping no one heard her, yet not really caring if they do. After all, this ship was full of a bunch of horn dogs.

Cainn was thrusting into C.C. with all his might. He could feel exhaustion about to kick in. He pumped harder and harder, and he finally heard what he longed to hear this entire night.

"Oh fuck yeah! Cainn I'm cumming!" C.C. gasped as she took a break from Ikaros pussy.

Cainn then swiftly pulled out and shot his cum all over C.C.'s breasts and stomach. Shortly after, pleasurable sounds escaped Ikaros lips as well.

"C.C., I enjoy what you can do with your tongue. Can we do this again sometime? Did master have a good time too?" Ikaros asked as she curled up into C.C. arms.

C.C. smiled and stroked Ikaros long pink hair. "We can do this anytime you'd like, and I'm sure master loved our activities this evening." She replied in a harsh tone as she said the word master.

Cainn came back in the room with two towels to clean off the girls and him.

"Yes girls, that was definitely one of the best nights I've ever had. Two naked beautiful ladies in my bed, this was indeed a wonderful surprise." He kissed them both on the lips after cleaning off the sweat and cum from their bodies. He crawled into the bed in between the girls; both girls fell asleep with their head on his chest. 'It damn sure can't get any better than this.' Cainn thought. He yawned slightly and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was a rather rude awakening with a loud knocking on the door dragging Cainn back from his fantasy world into reality. Fighting the urge to drift back into his dreams, the captain opened his eyes as he heard the door slide open. In his hazy vision, there stood a blurry masculine figure at the threshold of the door leaning on the frame with his arms crossed.

"It smells like sex." The man's voice said as he eyed the two sleeping beauties on both sides of Cainn.

"Vladimir?" Cainn asked as she slid to the bottom of the bed and pushed himself up before rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Cainn completely forgot about their sexcapades that C.C. and Ikaros surprised him with and lack of modesty around a fellow captain. "I apologize I will put my snake away." Cainn said, in a joking manner slightly worried if he should bend down to pick up his shorts.

"You could leave it out for air I don't mind, but starring at your naked body was not the reason I barged into your room. We are to leave to in two hours, and we still have to formally introduce our members and all that boring shit that the council thinks is necessary." Vladimir explained his reason for coming before turning on his heel and stepping out of the room.

"We will be there in an hour Vlad." Cainn answered loud enough for the man to hear before plopping back onto the bed between C.C. and Ikaros.

"I think he is jealous you slept with us instead of him." C.C. teased.

***

An hour later, Cainn ordered Nymph to land the Angel Lust next to the Moonlight Sonata and the Deus Ex as they approached the docking bay of Dalmascia. The captain suited up for a semi-formal meeting with the other crews patiently waiting for his fellow crew members.

Talon wore her gold ornamentation again because it was a meeting. She wanted to look formal and nice. The golden fabric had a velvet feel to it. The top hardly covered her voluptuous breasts. It had a very intricate stitching design. The strings tied behind her neck and more strings tied behind her back, leaving her back nearly bare. Her bottom piece looked like a golden mini skirt, surely if she bent over there would be a little butt cheek showing. Talon felt beautiful in this outfit. The gold contrasted against her crimson skin very well. Wrapper around both of her two tentacle-like tchin-tchin, were ribbons of gold that sparkled in the light. The tchun-tchin were very special and important to the Twi'lek, they are attached to Talon's head and extend all the way down to her butt. The Twi'lek's tchin-tchin are highly sensitive, and grabbing them forcefully was so painful that it could easily incapacitate almost any Twi'lek. Because parts of their brain were in those tendrils, any serious damage to them could leave her brain dead. Talon was especially careful of them in battle and put protective gear around them. Nonetheless, she looked incredible.

*Whistle* "You are looking good Talon!" Cainn complimented.

Talon winked and thanked him in return.

"Kylie? Is that you? What has Talon put you in! You look hot!" Cainn said with lust filled eyes.

Talon dressed Kylie in a simple grey mini skirt paired with a hot pink top. It was sort of, sexy formal. Seeing as how Talon dresses, Cainn wasn't surprised.

"Hey you all look great. Thanks for taking this seriously our mission ahead is a dangerous and serious one." Cainn explained. "Of course we are only on standby flying around, but I have a feeling this is much bigger than the other two crews can handle. They most likely will need assistance."

Just as Cainn finished giving the crew a pep talk, Vladamir and his crew walked up.

"There you are Cainn. It's about time you showed up. You are looking ravishing." Vladamir winked subtly. "You ready for our mission? Time to rough up some trouble makers that's for sure! But first, let me introduce my crew to the rest of yours who don't know them." Vladamir walked to a petite woman, who looked something like a fox, she looked mostly human in the face, but she had bright orange fox eyes. Her pupil was vertical mostly, but if she got in a battle they would grow larger. She had auburn colored ears that stuck out the tops of her head. The most drastic feature about this woman is her nine tails. Her hands and feet looked just like a humans. "This is Aria, she is a Kumiho, or nine tailed fox, you can call her Aria. She is trained in the arts of magic. She is much more powerful than she leads on." Vladamir said winking playfully at her Aria then bowed her head slightly and flashed a sultry smile towards the other crew, showing a little sharp fang in the process. Vladamir then moved over to another creature. This deep red almost purple creature has feet like hooves, a tail like a lion, horns like a goat, and a face like a human. He has chiseled abs that look perfectly sculpted. "This is Xavius, a satyr from a planet far, far away. He is a close combat warrior and will demolish anything in his path, standing eight feet tall." Xavius crossed his right arm over his chest and nodded in a sign of respect. Vladamir mirrored the satyr and moved on to the second to last member. "This is Draven, as you can see he is a lycan. He doesn't speak much, and you definitely don't want to see him mad. A simple nod will suit him just fine. Last but not least, we have Selesta, she is a succubus. She has taken quite a liking to Draven. They have been glued together since the woman joined our crew." Vladamir continued. "Members please say hello to Angel Lust. Captain Cainn's crew! They will be assisting us in our next mission."

Cainn's crew was very polite. They all waved and smiled hello. "Shall we go meet up with Deus Ex?" Cainn asked.

The Deus Ex was much larger than its sister ships. Technically in Dalmascia, they were a higher rank than Moonlight Sonata and Angel Lust. The hierarchy of the united worlds ranked its captains and crew by time served and missions completed, separating captains into three different ranks. Vladimir was a third rank captain just under Cainn, being second rank, and Lagan, captain of Dues Ex, being a first rank captain on the verge of becoming a general.

The Dues Ex crew all seemed to be robotic in one way or another, leaving Cainn a strange familiarity with the Deus Ex, who on numerous occasions, offered the man a spot in his crew. Lagan was average sized compared to the mix match of his crew members, which like Cainn and the Angel Lust, all seemed to have a variety of sizes and fortes. Lagan's face looked like it was a stitched together machine mixed with his remaining flesh. His eyes were mix-matched colors since only one was still a human eye, while the other was a robotic replacement, it glowed an eerie red. All of his limbs were robotic enhancements, with several concealed weapons and gadgets hidden beneath the artificial flesh tone paint, which seemed to be chipped away from a recent mission.

Instead of welcoming the two other crews like Vladimir and Cainn, Lagan's attention was immediately taken by the chrome arm Cainn had installed.

"Your modification is quite impressive." Lagan said, in a robotic voice with a slight pitch of humanity accenting the word impressive. "The Angeloids that follow you around are also far superior technology then all of our ships combined. Bodies of flesh and blood created by machines with weapons somehow integrated within them without even an orifice revealing their whereabouts." The cyborg explained, clearly surprised by something everyone else took for granted.

"Yeah they are amazing." Cainn added with a smile patting Ikaros on the head.

"Well then, shall we talk business?" Vladimir interrupted completely lost by all this technology talk.

The smallest of Deus Ex crew stepped forward with a small hologram of Zanarkand floating just over her hand and several units of information appearing next to the slowly spinning planet.

Zanarkand Distance from Dalmascia: 120 Light Years Orbital Period: 15.4 days Surface Temperature: 84f (29c) Dalmascia Similarity Index: 93%

"This is Elysiun, Electronic Lifelike Youth Skill in Infiltration and Ultimate Nullification; she is our informant and source of information for missions." Lagan informed the other crews before allowing the young girl to explain the information she had gathered.

"Zanarkand is a generally warm planet with three moons. The capital city had a population of eight million collective species with several suburban towns also caught in the mysterious effects of the destruction leaving the casualty count estimated over twelve million." The young girl's voice seemed fairly emotionless, but her eyes which seemed to be the only human parts left, within her bared a different story. The hologram changed to different still shots of mysterious men wearing a dark green and black uniform camped in what looked like a swamp.

"Envidius!?" Vladimir said aloud with a sign of worry in his voice.

"We believe they may have been the cause of the destruction." Lagan answered, before looking back to Elysiun to continue her report.

"The images captured by satellites have caught more sightings of their warships traveling in the vicinity of the planet with one of their branches even landing before the events." The young cyborg explained, changing the images in her hologram showing images of the monolithic war ships.

"Does Lantea or Gaia know of these actions?" C.C. asked, seemingly worried by the pictures.

"We are not sure. So far, only some of Dalmascia's council members know of these images." Lagan answered.

"Many centuries ago there was a planet named Occulus. This was the birthplace of the race of gods and goddesses. Within this planet lived three different factions, Gaia, Lantea, and finally Envidius. Each is known for their special attributes and social codes. Gaia was well known for its sorcery and a safe haven for those who sought spiritual evolution and enlightenment. Lantea was the valor filled warriors with disseminate of benevolence, and Envidius believed that only the physically and mentally strong acquire power and live by a keep what you kill code. Many wars sparked among the three powers leaving the once great planet into a lifeless hulk. The three super powers fled Occulus, and each went their separate ways naming the planets they chose after their kingdoms." C.C. explained, clearly being the most knowledgeable about her own race.

"These three forces are the most powerful military armies in the galaxy capable of total dominance if the scale of powers were tipped. C.C. is one of the many reasons that Dalmascia was created. Gaia was the most responsible for the funds thanks to the former princess before she renounced her position." Cainn added to C.C.'s story, shedding more light on Dalmascia's upbringing to the new recruits.

"The Dollhouse was initially sent to retrieve information on why Envidius landed on this planet, but was caught in what ever happened there. We received a recording from Naomi during the incident, but ended up being cut off do to the destruction." Lagan explained, before opening a panel along his arm pressing several buttons activating a recording from the Naomi. The crews listened intently.

"Day twelve on Zanarkand, We have spotted Envidius' strongest battalion, The Blood Reapers, suited for combat embarking into the capital. The leader of this group was a very muscular, shirtless man with long black hair ending at the top of his back. Across his chest, is a tribal like design and his left arm was a robotic arm similar to Captain Cainn. His weapon of choice was an extremely broad sword that he dragged carelessly behind him. To his side, was a silver haired man with one black wing out of his right shoulder blade holding a long slender sword stretching well past his own height. Followed by..." The next words Naomi said in the recording were a jumbled mess as a loud explosion sounded as though it happened to the ship.

NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers