Angel Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hard cock up and down my pussy, grinding into me, my legs wide apart and I pushed myself as hard as I could, grinding back against the stiff pole in his jeans. He was driving me crazy. I grabbed his ass as he held mine and we were humping each other, madly fucking through our jeans.

Suddenly, he grabbed the straps of my tank top and roughly pulled it down, my tits spilling out then he palmed them roughly arousing me even more. He then sucked one of my tits, taking it in his mouth, devouring it then biting my nipple while his other hand crushed my other tit, our humping each other getting harder and harder, almost violent.

Suddenly, falling to the kitchen floor, he rolled on his back pulling me on top, my legs straddling him, my pussy grinding against his hard cock while he sucked, making loud guttural sounds almost swallowing my tit.

He lifted his ass off the floor, thrusting his cock against me, forcing me to come down hard causing sensations on my pussy I had never experienced. We were both out of our minds as we rocked hard against each other.

My jeans were so tight on my ass I thought they'd split as I rode him like he was a bucking bronco. The seam of my jeans pressed into my pussy, rubbing my clit. My tits hung out over my tank top, bouncing all over the place, my hair flailing. I could not believe this was happening to me on my first day in the city.

Suddenly, he flipped me on my back got up on his knees and started taking off my jeans, pulling at the waistband, fumbling with the button 'til I took over, lifting my ass, squirming out of them, watching him unzipping his jeans. He then grabbed the legs of my jeans, pulling them over my feet then flipped them over his shoulder. He pulled his jeans down just over his ass and I saw his hard big cock standing straight out over my dripping pussy. Suddenly I knew I had to tell him I was a virgin. I didn't know how his cock would ever fit into my pussy and the fear of being hurt or scaring him away swept through me.

"I'm a virgin," I said, looking up at him and at his cock.

"Thought so," he said, smiling.

"You did?'"

"Call it intuition. I had a feeling you've never been laid."

"Really!"

"Yes. I know innocence when I see it." He paused. "Don't worry, Molly, it will hurt at first but you will be fine," he said, looking down at me. His eyes suddenly looked tender and his smile looked kind.

He lowered his head between my legs, putting them over his shoulders and started licking my pussy, lightly at first then harder, moving his tongue up and down, licking and lapping my wet pussy, making soft guttural moans that got louder as his tongue went deeper and faster causing my head to thrash from side to side.

He then found my clit and his licking tongue caused me to jolt and shudder. I was on the verge of exploding. I couldn't believe the sounds coming from my mouth as I shouted, "Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh yes, yes, oh my god that's so good, ohhhhhhh! I can't stand it." Suddenly I was about to cum and shouted, "Eat me! Eat me! Ohhhhhh my god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhhhhhhh!" and suddenly, I exploded in what felt like a bolt of electricity roaring from my pussy and through every inch of my trembling body.

Jesse was relentless as his mouth continued to ravish my pussy, fucking me with his tongue, darting it in and out, sending another huge orgasm through me.

He then got on his knees between my legs and moved the tip of his cock up and down my dripping pussy lips. He was being gentle but forceful at the same time as he moved forward slowly entering and opening my tight pussy, going a little deeper with each thrust. I could not believe how good it felt then suddenly he stopped, holding his cock just above my aching pussy then pushed his way deeper, thrusting his cock against the barrier of my hymen. He let his cock stay still a second, giving me time to get to use to the size of his cock then pushed a little harder trying to penetrate then quickly reared back and thrust harder causing me to scream with pain as he broke through my thin membrane.

"Oh my God! You're so big! " I screamed out in exquisite pain as his cock went deeper into my pussy, breaking through the thin skin.

"Oh Molly, you are so tight. It feels so good!"

"Ohhhhhhh my god, I like this. I like it. Do it! Keep going! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhhhh yes it's so good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh please, please, please." I had never experienced anything so intense, so thrilling. I was being fucked!

He pulled out and suddenly thrust deep into me, opening me even more with his hard cock causing me to scream, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmygod! Fuck me harder! harder! Harder!" It was painful at first but I loved it.

He pulled out again and thrust his cock deep into me then started going faster and harder, pulling out and thrusting over and over again, faster and faster and suddenly he yelled, "I'm cummmmming ohhhhhhhh Molly Give me your pussy! Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me!"

My pussy gripped his hard cock as he thrust deep and hard and I felt his hot cum pour into my pussy causing me to orgasm again, both of us screaming our heads off, filling the room with our loud voices as we both exploded in huge orgasms.

Jesse gave one final thrust and then collapsed on me. I could not budge but loved the weight of him on me, both of us gasping for air, as we lay on the kitchen floor, completely spent. His cock was still in my pussy as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, loving the warmth and sensation on my pussy feeling so full, wanting to keep him in me. I wanted this to last forever.

After a few minutes he lifted his head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes. I could not believe how blue and warm they were. He just looked at me and then smiled.

"Are you okay? I was pretty rough on you for your first time."

"Yes. I'm fine,' I answered. "I loved it."

"Listen, I live down stairs in the basement in a small apartment—that's the gig I have here, fixing things in exchange for a place to stay."

As he spoke, he swiveled his hips slightly causing his cock to move slowly in my pussy.

I was getting turned on again and closed my eyes at the tingles he was causing.

"Come down later and I'll give you more of what you're looking for," he said, smiling.

"Oh, yeah," I answered, playfully, challenging him with a teasing smile.

"Wear something sexy like you want to seduce me and you'll have all that you can handle. I will drive you crazy,' he added.

Swiveling his hips slowly, his cock in my pussy, his words tantalizing me, I wanted more and he knew it, but he slowly pulled out and got on his knees, looking down at me. He stood up, his cock hanging limply between his legs, fascinating me. I still felt the painful sensation of my cherry being taken and the intensity of my orgasm. I noticed a small trickle of blood on my thigh but felt happy.

He pulled on his jeans and kneeled down next to me on the floor, his twinkling blue eyes looking into mine. He leaned over and kissed me, lightly. "See you at seven," he said, reaching for his tool box and then stood up. He smiled and then left, closing the door quietly, leaving me lying on the kitchen floor. I shook my head from side to side unable to believe what had happened. My first day away from home and suddenly I am on the kitchen floor being fucked, losing my virginity to a man I just met. I thought about Jesse and loved how rough he was with me and also how gentle. He was perfect. I could not believe my luck. The thought of going to his basement apartment wearing sexy clothes, being seductive got me wet again.

What was happening? Where was I heading?

12