Angela Briscoe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh yes," cooed Angela, moving in for another kiss and thinking of Thelma's plump ass was before her for the taking.

Almost hip and shoulder joined like two excited teenagers, Angela watched holding her breath at times as her lover pulled out lubricants, two vibrating rabbits, two butt plugs and then a dildo harness with a thick and fat purple veined silicone dildo and a long and slender pink dildo.

"Oooh darling, I can't wait to get my lips around this honey," Thelma purred, pulling the thick dildo still in its wrapping to her lips and kissing it reverently. "Come, let's warm up in the spa bath."

The women had both chosen to wear resort-styled evening trouser suits Thelma in black with mesh designed to slim her thickening waist and hips while Angela wore lime green that set off her dark hair and the jacket was cut beautifully to enhance the showing of breasts that continued to catch Thelma's gaze. They stripped to splash around for an hour and limited their kissing to face and breasts and then dressed and went to the lounge for pre-dinner drinks, acting like conventional lovers. After dinner they commenced a mini-orgy that between sleeps continued until 11:30 next day with all holes being visited.

Over coffee before their parting, Angela said her biggest moment came just after the insertion of the butt plug and then Thelma climbed on to her into a sixty-nine.

"I adored the feeling of your tongue entering my pussy for the first time."

"You have such a sweet cunt darling that I just had to take my time and remember to keep you in the act and not go for it like a hog over an apple."

"You did it so beautifully and I came the first time so quickly. Well I had been thinking about that moment ever since we first licked almost a week ago."

"You did come quickly," Thelma purred. "I tasted honey before I really had gotten started."

"What was your big moment Thelma?"

"Very indelicate I must say. It was when bent over, my hands on my knees and my tits powered up but being unable to fly around because being confined by my arms. You were pounding up my ass with Long Thin Johnny, sweat from your breasts dripping on to my back and me bellowing like a calf that has lost its mother."

"You felt the drips of my sweat?"

"Darling my entire body was insanely alive -- I felt every touch, every rub and loved the pull of your hands against my hipbones as you bent into your work and your hot panting landing between the shoulders. Ohmigod, that release was the biggest one I've ever had and I've had reputably some of the best Jocks around tumble me over the years. I want you for my regular."

"Your regular -- but you are married and must have other men?"

"Agreed and add a couple of other women to the mix. But with you my dear I feel safe and you are so much younger. It is a little like being recycled; you make me feel younger."

"But your husband..."

"He's good, and expert at all holes but also keeps busy with other women."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, there's no need. Other people want me but you are something else."

Angela decided she should confess. Being earlier to confess it was quite likely Thelma would wear it. She told Thelma she'd gone a round with Otto and Enrico but decided not to add that she'd also had them together.

"Enrico too? I'm impressed. He's kept zipped up with me because that clingy little wife of his more than satisfies him, or so he says. Otto of course is a wimp and what he delivers is pathetic. No wonder his wife now gives it to his father."

That surprised Angela. "His father?"

"Yes, but don't tell Otto. He thinks Caroline is involved with one of their neighbors and that is true of course because his parents live close by."

"Oh, I'd like to meet his wife sometime. I feel perhaps I could help her to understand her husband."

"Well Angela, let me say this. All that I ask is that you confine your activities to the partners and their wives and my husband."

"Your husband no, because that would really feel like cheating on you and certainly not old Mr Guy -- he must be pushing sixty."

"Sixty-five actually darling. Then do we have a deal and for my part with you around I won't have to expand my little group?"

"It's a deal. I love being with you dear Thelma. Perhaps we could have the occasional groupie with Otto and Enrico?"

"Yes, perhaps a Christmas and pre-summer bang but only if I can start with Otto, as after firing once he becomes a liability."

"Okay but I suggest at taking a hotel suite -- there need be only one bed."

"Oh, I do like you and your thinking."

"Thank you Thelma. If the groupie is on, remember we should take plugs and a couple of strap-ons."

Thelma turned a delicious color of pink and she appeared almost ready to pull Angela back to the bedroom. She looked at her watch and sighed.

CAROLINE

The months rolled by. Angela had settled in very well and was receiving job fulfillment with no shortage of sex but her favored coupling was with Thelma. One day Thelma introduced Caroline Reinhardt to Angela and the three of them went out for coffee. Thelma departed early.

The much-too-thin Caroline apart from her noticeable breasts said: "Thelma told me this is something to do with my sex life."

"Is it?" was all Angela could manage. So it was a setup.

"Are you aware Thelma and I had a brief fling?"

"No, why should I?" Angela said carefully.

Caroline said she did have a brain. Thelma had set up the meeting and presumably that meant Thelma and Angela were now fucking.

"Fucking?"

"Yes, there are prettier names for it but that's my preference. What has Thelma told you about my sub-performing husband?"

"Only that he'd a disappointment to you."

"Is that all?" Caroline said belligerently, peering at Angela to spot the lie.

"Yes, just a passing mention."

The blonde with deficient makeup appeared satisfied. "Well?"

"Well what?"

Caroline said Thelma obviously thought Angela could assist in her marital relationship.

"Me?"

Caroline just stared at her.

Angela sighed and said oh God and Carline replied she often made the same appeal.

"Well Caroline, I'm strictly amateur with some education in personal relationships. I know a great deal about emotions, controlling them and timing release that has earned me the unsought tag of being something of a hot lover. If I am to try to assist you it is my judgment you need to be confronted full-on and treated like an ignorant teenager."

Caroline colored and asked Angela to continue.

"This is not likely to work. You'll just get mad at me and walk off but don't expect me to chase after you."

"Go on."

"Caroline, you appear to be selfish and up yourself."

Mrs Reinhardt stood, face flaming. She snarled, "You have no idea what you're talking about."

Fortunately it was almost 11:00 and tables around them were empty.

"Sit down bitch and listen!"

Caroline gurgled incomprehensibly.

"Walk away now and you'll remain unhappily married until your marriage ends, prematurely judging by the way you act."

Caroline glared at her tormenter. "I-I'll order more coffee," she muttered and walked off, taking her handbag with her, leaving Angela with the impression a dignified exit was underway. But no, Caroline returned to the table and sat.

"You are brave," Angela said with a welcome-back grin and was rewarded with a smile.

"I just must listen to you. It may be helpful. Have you had sex with Otto?"

"Yes, at his insistence but I was in the mood. Even so, had I been a lady I could have declined."

"Well, that's a frank answer."

"Did Thelma tell you Otto had a piece of me?"

"No, not even a hint. It's just that Otto has become, er, a little more perky, enough to be noticeable and two nights ago he actually left something on my breasts. He looked like a cat who's just lapped up cream."

"I hope you invited him to do just that?"

"What? How disgusting. God, he fails to thrill me and you want me to let him do that?"

"Oh dear -- this appears as if we must start from the beginning. Incidentally I suggest you talk cutely when inviting him to lick it up and smile adoringly and let him see you watching him perform the feat."

"Ohmigod, I can't believe I'm hearing this."

"I'll try to take it a little slower," Angela smiled. "Remember, I'm not a fully trained sex consultant. By the way, what is your attitude to anal sex?"

"Oh God," Caroline blurted, grabbing her coffee and swallowed, the whites of her eyes showing.

"That's my girl," Angela soothed. "I feel we are getting somewhere. May I suggest we meet here tomorrow at 1:00 for lunch and continue talking? You have more than enough to think about already."

"I should think very much," Caroline said, exhibiting relief.

Two weeks later, on Otto's poker night with the boys, Caroline was in Angela's apartment.

"I take it you and Otto have sex with the lights off?"

Caroline nodded and croaked, "Also with the door locked and the curtains closed."

"Sex is not something nasty and doesn't need to be considered abnormal or something sacred. I regard it as a recreational activity."

"Oh God, why am I here?" Caroline blurted.

Angela ignored that comment. "Perhaps that makes me a slut, but not in my book. I am, however, very careful and never, never, never commit to having sex if I'm already drunk as my judgment will be impaired. Now, please stand in front of me, face on, and strip right off."

Their eyes locked until finally Caroline looked away and began undressing. Within ten seconds she was totally nude and looking at the ceiling.

"Not good, not good at all. That was about as sexy as watching a dog sniff another dog's asshole. Please dress again and follow my instructions on how to undress in front of your passive lover."

"Are we to be lovers?"

"In the tutorial sense but if you'd like to really mess around that's okay with me."

Within a fortnight Angela had Caroline sucking off the strap-on dildo like a champion and taking it up the ass and ramming into Angela's."

"Ohmigod, the joys of sex," yelled Caroline, on her 'graduation' night and diving deep into Angela's cunt she obstructed a stream of release with her tongue and then felt her own ass jiggle and thrust as she squirted from her cunt into Angela's waiting mouth.

Office staff had noticed new jaunt in Otto's walk. Under Caroline's persuasion he was now undergoing professional sex counseling to remove the blockages in his mind that had inhibited him somewhat from fully expressing his sexuality. He was on pills and was capable of firing over Caroline's head but after the first time -- and she was really impressed -- she persuaded her husband not to waste it (she'd grown accustomed to the tastes of sex).

On Saturday Angela took Caroline shopping and forced her protégé to spend heavily on rejuvenating her wardrobe with a sexy overtone, appropriate for a woman aged forty-four. There was a new style haircut and that evening Angela was invited around to the Reinhardt's for dinner. She dressed appropriately, expecting to be involved in a threesome but no invitation was forthcoming. When Angela arrived Caroline presented her with a huge bouquet of flowers and she and the beaming Otto kissed her, Caroline confessing she'd told Otto Angela had been her tutor and temporary lover.

"You have done wonders -- Caroline is a changed woman. Please accept this as a token of our gratitude."

Angela was aware change had also occurred with Otto because the last Tuesday when engaged in a threesome with her, Otto's first blast went over her and caught the complaining Enrico in the eye just as Angela was gobbling Enrico to a crescendo.

As Angela opened the envelop and found it was air travel and three night's stay at a resort in the nearby mountains Caroline said, putting a wee cut into her words behind her pleasant smile, "Enjoy Angela but please don't take my Otto."

WATSON

When the deputy manager of the executive's administration team resigned due to pregnancy near the end of Angela's second year, it came as no surprise to team members that a junior was engaged and Angela was appointed deputy manager without any formality. They knew Angela as 'the chosen one' who worked very irregular hours, often stayed behind late and if she had no appointment servicing the partners with dictation or transcribing their tapes or whatever else she did for them, she could walk out and go shopping or watch a movie so long as she left her phone on.

Thelma simply called in the manager Elaine and said, "Angela is my choice for your deputy -- any objection?" It was understandable Elaine said no because no one could safely buck the boss but as it happened Angela was superb at her job, and had recently completed her legal executive qualification online, knew everyone in the entire company who counted and knew the executive processes and principal clients as well as Elaine did, perhaps better.

Soon after that the elderly Watson Guy called Angela in to take minutes of a meeting with two IRS officials along with the company's financial controller. Watson's very competent PA was away on leave and he'd not found the seconded woman particularly proficient so called Angela to perform the task.

The IRS was investigating one of the company's major clients and the question/answers session took only a little over an hour. Fifteen minutes later Angela took in the draft of her meeting summary for approval, taking the shortcut through the boardroom and knocking walked straight in. Watson's trousers and underpants were around his ankles and he was stretched out apparently not succeeding in getting into full erection.

"May I assist Mr Guy?" she asked before the surprised fellow got his mouth closed far enough to speak.

"You've caught me out Miss Briscoe. I'm masturbating."

"Don't be embarrassed Mr Guy, we all do it. I guess you forgot to lock the door to the boardroom."

"Yes."

"Just a moment I'll check the main door and lock the boardroom door. No, don't rearrange yourself, I can help you."

"H-help me, but how?"

"How will you like me to help you Mr Guy?"

Watson was gun shy. 'Look Miss Briscoe, I don't play around with other woman, never have since my marriage out of deference to my wife and in accordance with my religious beliefs."

"Well Mr Guy, I'll have to become innovative won't I? Exactly what is the problem?"

"I-I can't get excited enough."

Angela grinned and sat on the sofa, there being enough room to avoid touching him. She undid her jacket, unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her breasts out and slapped them to make the nipples respond.

"There, how's that."

"Still unsuccessful I'm afraid."

"Hmmm, I can see that," Angela said, watching the limp dick being massaged. "I'll try something else." She dropped her skirt and panties, kicked them clear and climbed up and bent over the sofa. She spread her legs to present Mr Guy with the first adult's bald pussy he'd every seen.

"I-it's without any hair."

"Oh is it?" Angela said appearing unsurprised. "Enjoy."

She reached under her belly and began fingering herself and soon was caught up in her creativity.

Angela heard Mr Guy grunt and say, "It's working" and then forgot about him as she double fingered as she thought about her consistently best encounter with anyone she'd had in all of her sex life -- Thelma, particularly when Thelma was roaring into her with a vibrator up her own ass while plundering Angela's smallest hole, now using an ugly thick black and hooked dildo.

Something went splat on to the back of Angela's thigh, bringing her out of her self-centered thoughts and she realized what it was and grinned. She pulled out her soaking two fingers and turning said with a fat smile, "Are we finished Mr Guy."

He puffed, "Call me Watson my dear girl. You have a big fat pussy and a rather wide- open hole for an asshole but it was watching the juice oozing between your fingers that really got me away. Oh fuck, look at the mess I'm in. I probably haven't ejaculated this amount in the past twenty-five years!"

Watson was in such a mess and to Angela it looked more yellow than white and she imagined it smelled like 25-year-old sperm would, not that it would be that old because even if he didn't touch himself it would periodically force its way out in a wet dream. She returned from his bathroom with a couple of towels and helped clean him up. Still erect there was not a wrinkle in sight although no doubt that would change when he deflated and his balls were really like...er...real balls. Huge.

"You are beautifully equipped Watson."

"Why thank you my dear. My gear doesn't often get a work out these days except when my wife's younger sisters come to stay."

"But I thought..."

"When I said I don't play around with other women dear I didn't mean family. My sisters and my sisters-in-law are excluded from that comment because the family doesn't count."

"You're a naughty boy Watson," Angela giggled. "Until today I'd found you a bit remote but you have real character and I like you. You can't go home with soaked trousers like that. Either go out and buy a new pair or stay here and we'll have some drinks until you are in a fit state to be sent home."

They stayed and had a couple of drinks when Watson said his trousers were dry enough as his wife would be watching TV and anyway her eyesight was not good after sunset.

As they parted outside the office Watson turned a little shy and said, "Look, it's Thursday night Angela. I was wondering if we could do this each Thursday evening and each time I'll give you a hundred bucks."

As Watson dug into his hip pocket Angela said, "No money Watson. I might be a slut but I'm no whore. Yes, I'll give you something to look at each afternoon but of course not the Thursdays you have sisters or sisters-in-law staying at your house."

Watson roared with laughter and then said he'd remember the extra service Angela provided when the next salary review came up at the end of the following month.

"Thank you sweet man," Angela grinned. "Anytime you feel like connecting with me via that big thing of yours just whisper into my ear."

Watson grinned hugely. "I said no actual contact and I mean it Angela, but that has to be about the sweetest offer I've received in forty-five years."

THE UNRAVELING

Six weeks after Angela was appointed manager of the executive support team, the satisfying licentious adjunct to the working live of the four partners of Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson, Attorneys at Law, tied into the vivacious and innovative sexual services offered by the delightful Angela Briscoe, ended with an unexpected implosion.

It began innocently enough. The four partners and Angela met for drinks and supper at the home of managing partner Thelma Robinson. In the two and a half previous years prior to Independence Day and just prior to the Christmas break, three of partners and Angela had met in a hotel suite for a groupie. On this occasion Watson had asked to join them. As Thelma's husband was out of town and not due back until 9:00 next morning she decided to host the event at her apartment. Her children were staying with her parents. Angela had made it clear to the other participants that Watson would undress but would not touch anyone and would resent being touched. The partners agreed, happy to have him along at last.

After a few drinks the fun began. But horrors of horrors, Thelma's banker husband Seymour arrived home unexpectedly -- the Japanese clients failed to show up for the meeting, advising later they'd gone to a rival merchant bank. He'd caught the next flight home, thinking he's surprise his wife. That he did but the sight that greeted Seymour left him flabbergasted.

What Seymour saw was this: Everyone was nude. His wife Thelma was on her back on the dinning table with Otto Reinhardt standing at the end of the mall table, his thick cock stuffed into Thelma's mouth and he had his head flung back and his mouth open in a huge 'O'. Angela Briscoe was on her knees on the table licking Thelma's cunt and Enrico Baldacci standing at the other end of the table was plowing Angela's ass. Completing the debauchery Watson Guy was on his back partly across the table, twisted grotesquely with his head between Angela's spread knees and apparently catching juices dripping from her cunt while he masturbated furiously.