Angela Briscoe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not having had a couple of warm-up groping bouts, Seymour was horribly disgusted and almost threw-up. He raced to his study and returning took three quick shots with his digital camera before the performers, initially confused by the flashlight rebounding from two mirrors, realized what was going on.

"Christ it's Seymour," cried Otto, sucking in breath.

"It's can't be, he's out of town," yelled Enrico stupidly, not missing a stroke.

"Oh hello darling," called Thelma, doing her best to wave.

Seymour screamed, "You bitch!" and left the room.

"Everyone stop -- disengage," Angela ordered and took command. "Right, we have to get that camera from him without assaulting him because it's potential incriminating evidence if he decides to do something about it. Thelma -- he's gone to the bedroom. I want you to go in and lure him into the bathroom. He may smack you up a bit -- can you handle that?"

"Yes, let the bastard try," Thelma snarled. "He had no right busting up my party like that. Knowing him he's already in the bathroom having a nervous pee."

"Everyone dress," Angela urged. "Otto, you stay here in case Thelma needs protection, you other two go."

Angela dressed hurriedly and went to the bedroom and found the camera on the bed. It was small so she thrust it into her bra cup and returned to the dining room and stood with Otto who looked very white and he moaned, "Christ, what a nightmare."

"You bitch," they heard Seymour yell and the sound of a slap as he hit Thelma.

She screamed, "You pig, hitting a lady" and Angela and Otto heard two heavy slaps and Seymour yelled, "You hit me, God that hurt. That's unfair, I'm the wronged hero."

"Asshole more likely. Get out of my apartment."

"It's half mine."

"Get out, you slapped me you swine. I'm too smart to threaten you. Just use your imagination."

"All right, all right. I'll take a room in a hotel and we'll talk tomorrow. This means divorce."

"Good, I'm getting my wish at last."

"Yeah, and I'm glad I'm getting rid or you before you turn into a fat cow. I'll be taking the kids."

"No you won't"

"Yes I will, I'll get a court order."

"Then get your attorney to talk to me you swine. He knows where to contact me. In the meantime if you attempt to grab the kids before a hearing I'll have you in jail so fast and you'll rot before your attorney facing my team manages to get a hearing fixture."

"Out of my way bitch."

"Don't forget to take your anti-bad breath mouth wash."

Seymour glared at Angela and Otto as he walked to his bags, phone to his ear.

"Goodnight Mr Robinson," Angela said sweetly, but was ignored.

When Thelma came out in a gown Thelma snarled, "What a Christmas present" and began to weep.

"Look Thelma, why not stay at your mother's tonight and we'll talk tomorrow."

"Yes, that's a good idea," Thelma sniffed. "I'll get ready. I'd like you to ride in the cab with me to mother's. Off you go Otto and thanks."

"No, Otto please stay here with us until we leave. We don't want to give Seymour any ammunition to create dirt to allege against us individually."

"But haven't you two been..."

"Otto," said Thelma snapping into professional mode. "Simply hearsay made up by people with simple minds and out to invent situations. We partners and Angela must meet at a neutral and safe environment tomorrow and attempt to clear the ground and barricade our professional and personal reputations. Seymour's attorney will want to string this out into all-out war."

* * *

It was perhaps the most sober partnership meeting ever, no laughter and the atmosphere reeked of guilt, everyone thinking how stupid and opportunist they'd been, too focused on sex to think rationally.

Thelma drew on her years of intense legal experience that had included court work including appearing on both sides in contested divorces. "Our tactics must be to deny all allegations of group sex and in-office sex if the other side is clever enough to come up with that. We deny it and will be clever enough to accomplish that under oath, if called, to avoid landing in deeper shit if we make a slip and then are accused of perjury. Our aim, personally and collectively, is to minimize damage. I'm not giving up my children, if they wish to stay with me, without fighting to my last gasp. So remember this: if I go down it is likely you'll all go down with me, our careers in tatters and our clients leaving us in droves. This will happen to some extent even if we escape being taken through the wringer because the case will become a media circus and even if all serious allegations against us do not proceed some of the shit will stick. Don't think you'll come out of this smelling of roses."

The meeting lasted five hours. Before it ended Angela was held in new respect for two reasons. On the night of 'the incident' she'd purchased an identical camera to Seymour's at a camera dealer's at the airport and paid the technician to replace the internal memory of the older camera and its removable memory card because if the card had simply been wiped in Seymour's camera, forensic investigators may have been able to restore the incriminating images on the internal memory. By doing this Seymour was left with the engraved registration number of his camera that probably had been recorded for home insurance purposes. She's disposed of camera remains in a commercial trash bin at the airport and returned the camera to the bed in the master bedroom in Thelma and Seymour's apartment. The other significant disclosure was from Thelma revealing Angela had low-level qualifications in sexual relationships issued by a reputable on-line education provider.

Thelma explained: "With photographic evidence gone, all we have is Seymour's version of what he saw against our concerted denials that we were engaged in sex. We will insist all Seymour saw us doing was us being engaged in simulated sexual instruction under Angela's tutorship."

The other three partners couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"I'll not lie under oath," Otto said, and the other two partners nodded.

"Good," Thelma said. "Then this means we have to work concertedly to cut Seymour off at the pass. We defend ourselves rigorously in pre-trail conferences, lying through our teeth if necessary, to ridicule Seymour's claims and if he claims he photographed what he saw we ask him to produce his photographs."

"Brilliant," Watson said. "We'll be mounting a believable explanation of four friends and their sexy support manager having riotous and drunken fun on the eve of a holiday break and hoping to learn something of academic sexual usefulness in the process."

"Yeah, and we won't be under oath," Otto said, almost breaking out into a smile.

"But the camera?" Enrico all but whined.

The three men looked nervously at Thelma who looked at Angela.

"I heard shouting and slapping from the bedroom. Seymour came bursting out, calling a taxi and grabbing his bags went outside to wait. I ran into the bedroom and found Thelma holding a hand across the welt on her face and crying hysterically. I saw the camera on the bed and neither of us touched it. Then when it is claimed all images on the camera had mysteriously disappeared I say perhaps they should submit the camera to forensic experts to retrieved lost images or perhaps one of the security devices at one of the airports malfunctioned and wiped all images on the camera. We all claim of course we had been unaware any photographs had been taken and the flashing light had been coming from the TV that was on a music channel because we were partying."

"Oh brilliant darling Angela. You deserve an increase in salary," said Thelma and the men nodded.

Weeks of nervous wait followed. Rumors began about licentious behavior at one of the city's leading law firms and then finally a Sunday newspaper named Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson as the firm behind the allegations and photographed the fiery Thelma denying the allegations. But the damage was done as enquiries from concerned clients grew from a few into a small torrent. The partners held an emergency meeting and entered talks with a larger law firm from a much larger city that had approached Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson about the possibility of a full merger.

The spin-off from that was Seymour considered he'd gained a moral victory over the wife he now openly despised and his attorney advised Thelma formerly that action involving immoral behavior had been dropped, the financial arrangements for divorce had been accepted and his client would not claim custody of the two children, aged fifteen and thirteen providing he received an undertaking that Thelma would engage a live-in housekeeper with responsibility to share in the care of the children.

The merger between the two law firms proceeded. Watson retired and Otto and Enrico accepted senior positions in offices of the mega-firm in other cities.

Thelma moved two hundred miles away with her children, buying into partnership in an all-women law firm, and with great sadness severed her relationship with Angela to protect her already battered reputation within the legal fraternity.

Surprisingly, after all the published articles and spiteful innuendoes against Angela in the absent of facts or confessions, the negotiators from the mega-firm insisted that Angela remain in her present position on increased salary and a contract for two years. Her underlings were moved sideways and replaced with new recruits, all older and married women. The new partners were two males and two females, all young, highly qualified and dedicated to winning promotion back to the principal office of the firm.

On the first day of the new regime, with most former clients already indicating they'd be returning, Angela felt uncomfortable, knowing she was being scrutinized. Each of the partners had called her in to their offices to interview her and that made Angela very uptight. Near the end of the working day as she drafted her resignation Angela received a call to the boardroom by the junior partner Veronica. Angela quickly finished off the resignation, signed the printout and pocketed it. She entered the boardroom thinking she'd slam the resignation on the table as soon as mention was made about entering her into the termination process.

"Ah Angela," greeted the managing partner, David Wall, standing and smiling. "This is just an informal meeting and we wish to talk to you about procedures. Under the previous management would meetings normally begin with you sucking off the chairman?"

Angela's face flamed before her brain double-checked what she'd just heard, or what she thought she'd just heard. She sat dumbfounded.

"Oh come Angela, don't be shy," Anna simpered. "I need to be taught how to take it up the ass."

"I have written out a list of the toys and enhancements we think we'll need," Veronica said shyly. "You may add to it of course."

"But...but..."

"Angela darling," soothed Clifford. "You are being acknowledged as the hottest property in nationwide law today. Why do you think our firm moved so rapidly to secure you and retain you in your environment? We know the headhunters will soon move in so you must give us written evidence of offers and they'll be covered -- orders from above. You soon will be promoted to our corporate headquarters where you will have 24/7 protection against police and media investigators as well as headhunters. Your are our mega-company's priceless human resource."

Clifford removed his tie and shirt, revealing abs that caused Angela's panties to dampen.

David was undoing his tie and Anna was down to removing her bra. But when sweet Veronica simply pulled up her skirt and revealing there were no panties to remove, Angela gulped, eyeing an adorably looking and neatly trimmed blonde-haired pussy.

"That's probably the finest honey-pot in nationwide law," David said proudly.

"Oooh," Angela said, getting it together at last. "Kick your shoes off Veronica and jump up on to the table, cunt facing me. Adopt spider position with your butt off the table, legs spread wide, your feet on this side of the table."

Angela thrust out and waggled her incredibly long, narrow tongue. Veronica groaned and immediately began leaking drips on to the oak tabletop.

"Ohmigod," Anna screamed, bringing up one of her breast's to suck the engorging nipple. "Lock the doors Clifford and use the electronic detector to sweep for hidden cameras and other devices. Close the window shades David."

Angela tongue just touched the side of Veronica's outer labia and Angela immediately tasted a release of honey. She sighed and wondered hopefully if the unmarried Veronica was seeking a roommate.

PART 2 TO FOLLOW